Dealing with joint pain

RRbeast

Awards
I've researched glucosamine chindroiton on the web, came up with conflicting info.
Anyone use this and does it really help or a farce, anything else help with joint pain,
I'm 58 so this drags me down

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glucosamine chondroitin was the go-to product for years, but a lot has advanced since then. I would highly recommend giving GenoFlex https://pescience.com/genoflex a shot for a month and see how you feel. At 41, it's helped me a lot, specifically with some nagging shoulder and knee pain. Cissus alone is great, but GenoFlex includes two additional ingredients to support joint health. Let me know if you have any questions or feel free to search the forum for reviews.

RRbeast

Awards
Thx so much for your info, I'll check out the genoflex
Peace

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Other good options are flexitril and Joint Support xt. And as was mentioned above, Cissus quadrangularis is a great place to start. Specifically, Sns's cissus product has been good to me.

Topical laxogenin has helped me out in the past...but I'm not sure where to get it anymore.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Another option is SNS Joint Support XT. I am 37 and some of the pain associated with lifting and exercise has been alleviated. Flexatril is another solid option.

RRbeast

Awards
Thx for the info, think I'm going to try cissus, Genoflex

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Hate to be this guy, but make sure that there is no underlying or serious condition causing this. Things like cissus can really help dull the pain, but this is just putting a "bandaid" on the issue and maybe even making it worse later on.

RRbeast

Awards
I appreciate the concern,
I'm sure I have some arthritis in my older age and issues from old injuries In my lifetime.
But gotta keep going!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer cissus over glucosamine. Genoflex would be a good choice as that also includes boswellia for inflammation. However, if you're dealing with osteoarthritis, glucosamine (sulfate, not HCl) can have benefit.

Other things to consider are DermaStrength Unleashed (topical laxogenin) or E-Pharm Joint Force. Either of those could be stacked with cissus and glucosamine too.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hate to be this guy, but make sure that there is no underlying or serious condition causing this. Things like cissus can really help dull the pain, but this is just putting a "bandaid" on the issue and maybe even making it worse later on.
It never hurts to get a full physical first. I'm always in favor of that, especially as we get older.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Premium Powders' Xtreme Joint support worked for me when my joints were bone dry and causing me a lot of discomfort. IIRC it's got all of the things in it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Definitely consider Joint Support XT on your travels. With Boswellin, Eggshell Membrane and ParActin, it is a definite home run for joint issues with a breadth of human backed data showing improvements in joint mobility and decrease in pain associated with sore/ aching joints.

Genoflex and Flexatril also make good options for consideration.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend Animal Flex by Universal, there's a reason why it's won the
"Joint Supplement Of The Year Award"
Eight years in a row.
JDybya
Topical laxogenin has helped me out in the past...but I'm not sure where to get it anymore.
Olympus Labs DermaStrength is a topical laxogenin product.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As I have started doing more compound lifts, a quality joint supplement has been a savior. SNS JOINT SUPPORT XT stacked with CISSUS XT has allowed me to workout with less pain. Better recovery = better workouts = gains!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Eight years in a row.
JDybya

I've got a stash, but word on the street is that it's being discontinued. :(

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eight years in a row.

Those reviews, if you ever do read them are a far cry from being accurate. SupplementReviews has found over hundreds of fake reviews on that webpage. Half of them are 1-2 sentences saying Product X works great, and I enjoyed it. Or this tasted great I would buy it. Do not take those with a lot of merit.

^^ What Dan said...
Supplements can only help to a minimal degree, if it is a serious injury you need to first seek a doctor and get advice. Joint products are not miracle drug and cannot cure problems that may be more severe then a nagging injury.

Other good options are flexitril and Joint Support xt. And as was mentioned above, Cissus quadrangularis is a great place to start. Specifically, Sns's cissus product has been good to me.

Definitely consider Joint Support XT on your travels. With Boswellin, Eggshell Membrane and ParActin, it is a definite home run for joint issues with a breadth of human backed data showing improvements in joint mobility and decrease in pain associated with sore/ aching joints.

Genoflex and Flexatril also make good options for consideration.
Flexatril is a great product, and there have been nothing but amazing things said about it here on AM. Not to mention you can get it for dirt cheap on Nutraplanet for $20 a bottle. As cheap as it comes. NutraPlanet15. Most people saw changes and an ease of pain within the first few days and week. Genoflex and Joint Support XT are among the other elite joint products on the market. You can buy with confidence in any of them.

Here is some real world experience and feedback from those who logged it on these boards.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280306-scivation-flexatril-jdybya.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280398-bwdill-restoring-his.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/284671-scivation-xtend-perform.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/285236-sponsored-joint-performance.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/286353-koltink-scivation-stack.html#post5536812
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288164-bloodnthunders-xtended-bulk-2.html#post5620883
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289245-rockets-growth-recovery.html#post5642156
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289847-studhorse-putting-scivation.html

bwdill JDybya koltink bloodnthunder Rocket3015 Studhorse bbartsche are among a few members who can chime in

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those reviews, if you ever do read them are a far cry from being accurate. SupplementReviews has found over hundreds of fake reviews on that webpage. Half of them are 1-2 sentences saying Product X works great, and I enjoyed it. Or this tasted great I would buy it. Do not take those with a lot of merit.
I know there's a few "sponsored" reviews on certain websites and pages but Animal Flex is legit and has definitely worked for me every time I've had to throw a joint supp into my stash.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think flexatril is a miracle supp for anyone with chronic joint issues. Obviously I agree with the others quoted in regards to serious conditions but the best thing I can say about this product is that before using I couldn't squat even parallel, was close but not parallel. And I had to use knee wraps too bc bad pain. A few weeks after starting flexatril I noticed depths I hadn't seen, now I can go as deep as humanly possible with no pain. I haven't needed knee wraps in so long now. Another thing I noticed is I used to get terrible elbow issues esp after skull crushers. That too is the n the past. Other logs I've read show very similar results to mine. Hope that helps.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think flexatril is a miracle supp for anyone with chronic joint issues. Obviously I agree with the others quoted in regards to serious conditions but the best thing I can say about this product is that before using I couldn't squat even parallel, was close but not parallel. And I had to use knee wraps too bc bad pain. A few weeks after starting flexatril I noticed depths I hadn't seen, now I can go as deep as humanly possible with no pain. I haven't needed knee wraps in so long now. Another thing I noticed is I used to get terrible elbow issues esp after skull crushers. That too is the n the past. Other logs I've read show very similar results to mine. Hope that helps.
Agree Flexatril is a life saver !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can vouch for Flexatril BEST joint supp I have ever taken. And I have taken a lot over 36 years of weight training.
and the price can't be beat! Win/Win.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glucosamine chondroitin was the go-to product for years, but a lot has advanced since then. I would highly recommend giving GenoFlex https://pescience.com/genoflex a shot for a month and see how you feel. At 41, it's helped me a lot, specifically with some nagging shoulder and knee pain. Cissus alone is great, but GenoFlex includes two additional ingredients to support joint health. Let me know if you have any questions or feel free to search the forum for reviews.
This is much of the same feedback I have. Genoflex would be the go to for joint discomfort and pain. I've had incredible success with it even after just a few doses the benefits shine.

RRbeast

Awards
Thx , after researching all recommendations I'm going to try Genoflex!

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this but I'll also add that Bone Broth is good as it has what a lot of joint supps have and benefits you in many other ways to.

Healthy joints depend on Collagen in your ligaments, tendons, and on the ends of your bones. Collagens are a large family of biomolecules, which include the glycosaminoglycans (GAGS), very special molecules that help keep our joints healthy and Bone Broth is rich in it.

It also has Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic Acid which are some pretty good stuff for your joints and it's naturally occurring in Bone Broth. My wife makes it and it's a bit of a hassle but definitely worth it. She originally started using it for Leaky Gut but turns out it's good for our joints to.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I've researched glucosamine chindroiton on the web, came up with conflicting info.
Anyone use this and does it really help or a farce, anything else help with joint pain,
I'm 58 so this drags me down
Dude ive been taking cissus powder 40% ketotrones and take a 1/2 tes twice daly and has a nice leaning effects and cortisol control and no joints talking

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally use the formutech flexible and have for years. One container can last two months and works. Others I have been rotating in are hi techs and joint xt from SNS.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
I haven't taken all the stuff recommended in this thread, but supercissus is basically my go-to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
go to your doctor and get some voltaren gel!!!

dpopovici

dpopovici

Awards
Glucosamine and chondroitin from Nutrilite, was having problems with a knee joint couldn't fix it :)) until took this

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can’t find Flexatril anywhere. Out of stock