DEA or US Marshall?

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The other day,a very attractive blonde girl in street clothes showed up at the house in a brand new camaro claiming to be with the USPS.She was delivering one of my overseas packages(legit).I told her it was an honor to have such a pretty girl in such a nice car deliver my package personally.She giggled and said "Thank you!".She then proceeded to sit in front of my house for 5 minutes.
Which agency was she with?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps a locally-based subcontractor for UPS? Not sure if they have such things. Normally an LEA would not send such an obvious person, they would choose a plain-Jane girl in a low-key car. But it's possible....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The other day,a very attractive blonde girl in street clothes showed up at the house in a brand new camaro claiming to be with the USPS.She was delivering one of my overseas packages(legit).I told her it was an honor to have such a pretty girl in such a nice car deliver my package personally.She giggled and said "Thank you!".She then proceeded to sit in front of my house for 5 minutes.
Which agency was she with?
Did you get her #? Can I have it?

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get her #? Can I have it?
Lol!I wish I had.She was smoking hot.She caught me at a bad time(was working on my jeep so I was pretty dirty and sweaty when she showed up,so I wasn`t confident enough to try for a name and # knowing that I must have smelled pretty ripe at that point.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps a locally-based subcontractor for UPS? Not sure if they have such things. Normally an LEA would not send such an obvious person, they would choose a plain-Jane girl in a low-key car. But it's possible....
This had crossed my mind,but I have been dogged by unmarked vehicles off and on for years now.Everything I do these days is legit,but I still get a little paranoid.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol!I wish I had.She was smoking hot.She caught me at a bad time(was working on my jeep so I was pretty dirty and sweaty when she showed up,so I wasn`t confident enough to try for a name and # knowing that I must have smelled pretty ripe at that point.
Some women think thats hot, dont look down at yourself at what you believe is your worst moments.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Probably just works for customs.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably just works for customs.
She can drop by anytime,whichever agency she works for.Girl was smoking.I haven`t dealt in anything illegal in years,so I just can`t figuure out why the unmarkeds sit out in front of my house all the time.Even my 12 year old nephew picked up on them.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
She can drop by anytime,whichever agency she works for.Girl was smoking.I haven`t dealt in anything illegal in years,so I just can`t figuure out why the unmarkeds sit out in front of my house all the time.Even my 12 year old nephew picked up on them.
You made somebody mad, you pissed somebody off, you're the "one that got away", they are waiting for you to slip up, or they figure once in the game, you'll be in the game again, so they are waitin to catch ya or it could be guilty by association, or a dozen other things, just keep your nose clean and you'll be fine. Let us know if you ever get to do the nasty with the hot cop/agent chick.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wow..... wtf

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL usps deliver my overseas packages in regular cars and are often very attractive. I have huge boxes coming in that are legal, they say since I'm business and box came in late they try to get it out to me ASAP.

I wouldn't worry unless you have illegal stuff in your house.
That was the exact line she used.She said the package came in late so she wanted to get it to me ASAP.Not worried because everything I do is legit,just cannot figure the unmarkeds that have been dogging me for years.Like I said.even my 12 year old nephew picked up on them.He asked me a a few months ago why they always sit in front of the house and when I see them and go out to confront them,they always take off.Told him I had no ideal who they are or what they want.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Call the local cops next time.file for harrassment

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
:haha:^This

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha that happened to a few people I know, although since I know them I know they had affiliation with people that would justify it. Even small affiliation could help a case if you know something so knowing that I cut a majority of my friends that have bad tendencies and I don't keep anything illegal near my proximity.

If your legit, take down their info then tell them to **** off and if you see them again you'll get a lawyer. They can follow you and the likes by making up cause but they cannot harass you. If you build a case you can sue, people do it and win often even drug dealers and gang members win cases

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha that happened to a few people I know, although since I know them I know they had affiliation with people that would justify it. Even small affiliation could help a case if you know something so knowing that I cut a majority of my friends that have bad tendencies and I don't keep anything illegal near my proximity.

If your legit, take down their info then tell them to **** off and if you see them again you'll get a lawyer. They can follow you and the likes by making up cause but they cannot harass you. If you build a case you can sue, people do it and win often even drug dealers and gang members win cases
Agreed.Sh** needs to stop.I was affiliated with people who did illegal stuff,but have not had contact with any of them in years.More than anything I worry about the safety of my nephews and nieces when they stay over,because I have no ideal who these people are or what they want with me.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
as long as the car didn't have gvmnt plates don't worry.
I work for usps if the package was missent/mis sorted it was simply being taken to the proper place in a timely fashion
IF IT CONTAINED SOMETHING ILLEGAL OR U RECIEVE ILLEGAL ITEMS AT YOUR HOUSE AND IT HAD GVMNT PLATES IT WAS A POSTAL INSPECTOR

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
That said,^ I have seen undercover cops cars in NORMAL CIVILIAN auto plates...... many times in my area

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Big hey question since u work for usps IF someone did order AAS and someone odd delivered the package what would be best action to take?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That said,^ I have seen undercover cops cars in NORMAL CIVILIAN auto plates...... many times in my area
Exactly; I don't know what that poster was thinking!

Not all federal LE vehicles have federal plates either. And GSA fleet vehicles will have a normal federal plate with an axle/weight classification, followed by the vehicle number. Agency-specific plates have a number starting with one or two letters that denote who owns the vehicle; for example USPS starts with P, and DoJ starts with J, USDA with A, etc....

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
every postal inspector has driven a vehicle with gvmt plates. If a person is on a watch list the carrier for the route in which you leaves has your house listed on a "hot sheet"

all these house ,when recieving a package postal insp r called they then arrive at the station and take the package to closed room

usually they r open and checking for illegal itens they then reseal and give to carrier to deliver

IF the insp have found illegal items in past and r proceed to try to arrrest you or build a solid case they then have a insp dress as a carrier and take an actual postal vehile ( the red white and blue with eagle) to deliver to your house

if you look in the truck they use they have nothing in there---no mail---no other packages---they r coming just to ur house woth only ur package

but if ur not ordering anything illegal I wouldn't stress

I have NEVER seen any one busted for test or anything like that its always huge amounts of dope they r shipping thru the system

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
also usps vehicles DO NOT START WITH A P THEY ONLY HAVE NUMBERS ON THEM AND IF U LOOK AT THE ONES THE MAIL PEOPLE USE THEY ACTUALLY HAVE SYSTEM TO THEM THE FIRST TO NUMBERS DENOTE THE YEAR OF THE CAR EXAMPLE 980045 is a 1998 van

if its a truck non of the llv models were made in the 90s all their numbers r in the 80s there r newer trucks they r a different model with extra window on side those were made in the 2000 's

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
Big hey question since u work for usps IF someone did order AAS and someone odd delivered the package what would be best action to take?
aas isnt illegal so its more than likely a missorted package and a supervisor was taking it to the proper destination

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
USPS postal inspector;)
postal system--not inspector

I work in the BIG TIME GHETTO --noone take offense ok?
so I see the inspectors A LOT and I know their SOP and I also know many of them personally outside work

and yes there r some hot chicks too :)