Hope you're having a great time !!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking Good Brother!!!
Thanks brother. I got a ton of compliments from people in my class. And one girl had 2 other classmates point me out cause she didnt recognize me at all.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Some fine looking women there too. You needed a Swim wingmang...Im trying lefty just to be mysterious at this point. Lol
My class had a few of them. Dem the benefits of going to a Catholic School with rich people. Lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Love these sweatharts
Well, Every single one of them are married. Infact, I think only like 2 people in our class is single. And they where both guys. Lol.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like it wont be a gym day unless something changes. I was supposed to land at 157. Now looks like I won't be taking off till then. Apparently, an issue with a plane in Chitown that couldn't take off so they took my plane. And now we wait. So glad I got to the airport at 8am

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like it wont be a gym day unless something changes. I was supposed to land at 157. Now looks like I won't be taking off till then. Apparently, an issue with a plane in Chitown that couldn't take off so they took my plane. And now we wait. So glad I got to the airport at 8am
There’s basically no redeeming qualities to delayed flight, so I will not try to make you feel any better and instead wish you a great day and safe travel!

Maybe get some light cardio strolling around the airport and people watching? That’s what I do when I’m delayed. Or read a pdf on my phone.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They just pushed it back again. Till after 2 not getting home till after 6. I will never fly again. I have been up since 4am to get to the airport for 8. So I could take off at 10, and be home by 1. I got a very important package that is being delivered to my mailbox today, and I need to get it before my wife, or someone else gets it.

Attachments

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They just pushed it back again. Till after 2 not getting home till after 6. I will never fly again. I have been up since 4am to get to the airport for 8. So I could take off at 10, and be home by 1. I got a very important package that is being delivered to my mailbox today, and I need to get it before my wife, or someone else gets it.
You have to get it before your wife? That's a risky game to play. Is this your cycle stuff?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You have to get it before your wife? That's a risky game to play. Is this your cycle stuff?
Yes, and I just have to get it before her, cause she dont know I ordered it yet. Lol

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, and I just have to get it before her, cause she dont know I ordered it yet. Lol
My wife doesn't really care what I take. Granted I'm not injecting stuff. All she asks is what cupboard I keep the bottles in so if I collapse one day and get rushed to hospital she can show the doctor what crazy orals I've been taking lol.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I was supposed to fly out at 10am. That didnt happen. The flight before me to Raleigh was on Delay. So went to the Bar for a round, and Ran into no other than DE for the New Orleans Saints in the 1980's Frank Warren.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It took me 24 hours one time to get home from Vegas.

and I'm going back next month !!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I was supposed to fly out at 10am. That didnt happen. The flight before me to Raleigh was on Delay. So went to the Bar for a round, and Ran into no other than DE for the New Orleans Saints in the 1980's Frank Warren.
That's really pretty cool! Did you chat with him?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All Sets 45" Rest except SS and DS

Superset(Standing BB Upright Row/ DB Side Laterals): UR 60x15 SL 20x15, UR 60x15 SL 20x15, UR 60x15 SL 20x15, UR 60x15 SL 20x15

DB Military Press(Last 2 sets Drop Set): 30x15,15, 27.5x12, 20x12

Superset(Side Cable Laterals/Reverse Cable Laterals): CL 10x15 RL 10x15, CL 10x15 RL 10x15, CL 10x15 RL 10x15, CL 10x15 RL 10x15

Reverse DB Laterals: 17.5x15,15,15

Cool-Down(Treadmill): Elevation 2.5, Speed 3.5, Time 10 mins
Screenshot_20191008-164431_Instagram~2.jpeg
Screenshot_20191008-151943_Instagram~2.jpeg
IMG_20191008_151316_689.jpeg
IMG_20191008_030644_238.jpeg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This log is done. You can follow along here:

DC's Winter Bulk 2019

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

So I thought I would share. My buddy sent this to me earlier today. This is from my first tour in Iraq, and one of the worst firefights since Vietnam. Even though not shown in the Video, we fought hand to hand combat here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DemntedCowboy Cycle Logs 183
DemntedCowboy Cycle Logs 475
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 26
Sir Foxx Anabolics 15