Dbol 10mg ED in the morning compelling arguments

dtrmcblo

Awards
Hi to everyone! I am a newbie to forums but hey everybody is one at a point in time . I have put upon myself the burden of experimenting with 10mg dbol in the morning everyday and the accompanying research about the subject matter. I have no access to Test and LH bloodwork but only to lipid profile, creatinine and ALT/SGPT since I am a Medical Technologist myself.

I'm 23, been lifting for 5 years and a bonafide hard gainer! Haha I have been on it for 6 weeks now. I gained 4kg(8.8lbs) so far. Only measured my arms and calves(weak points lol) and have grown 2cm(.87in) on both. Abs still visible but slightly faded. Overall, I am more muscular and hell I got crazy stronger. I am lifting more weight than the old timers in my gym and I am not even struggling, or maybe I am hehe.

My diet is volatile but I make sure to take 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight ed. No other supplement but protein powder taken post workout blended with green veggies(odd but my favorite hehe).

Sex drive is maybe 8-9/10 AND I have a lot of semen when I cum since I started taking dbol lol. Ball size is the same. All in all, I am horny majority of the day. I usually go to the bathroom at work to jerk lol.

So for the arguments regarding this way of taking dbol:
1. It's true that it MAY OR MAY NOT suppress natty test and LH. But for suppressed LH, I think it's a good thing since it may give you increased sensitivity to it long term.
2. 10mg may suppress test but with dbol's short half life, it's gone by the end of the day. Balls can make test again and their function is left intact making recovery(if you decide to stop) really easy(specially when sensitivity to LH is increased).
3. The pituitary may not produce LH since the hypothalamus is in a negative feedback with its GnHRH. Hence, the pituitary MAY be more sensitive to gnhrh when it is released.
4. If you notice, I dwell more on the sensitivity of our body to hormones. This is due to a well accepted fact in science that our body operates in a hypocompensation, compensation and hypercompensation state.

For the con's, I only notice an elevated blood pressure on some time of the day and an increased heart rate. Also, I easily get angry haha but I control it, sorry to my gf.

So what are your thoughts elders and lifters alike? I hope to have a great discussion here

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Hi to everyone! I am a newbie to forums but hey everybody is one at a point in time . I have put upon myself the burden of experimenting with 10mg dbol in the morning everyday and the accompanying research about the subject matter. I have no access to Test and LH bloodwork but only to lipid profile, creatinine and ALT/SGPT since I am a Medical Technologist myself.

I'm 23, been lifting for 5 years and a bonafide hard gainer! Haha I have been on it for 6 weeks now. I gained 4kg(8.8lbs) so far. Only measured my arms and calves(weak points lol) and have grown 2cm(.87in) on both. Abs still visible but slightly faded. Overall, I am more muscular and hell I got crazy stronger. I am lifting more weight than the old timers in my gym and I am not even struggling, or maybe I am hehe.

My diet is volatile but I make sure to take 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight ed. No other supplement but protein powder taken post workout blended with green veggies(odd but my favorite hehe).

Sex drive is maybe 8-9/10 AND I have a lot of semen when I cum since I started taking dbol lol. Ball size is the same. All in all, I am horny majority of the day. I usually go to the bathroom at work to jerk lol.

1. It's true that it MAY OR MAY NOT suppress natty test and LH. But for suppressed LH, I think it's a good thing since it may give you increased sensitivity to it long term.
2. 10mg may suppress test but with dbol's short half life, it's gone by the end of the day. Balls can make test again and their function is left intact making recovery(if you decide to stop) really easy(specially when sensitivity to LH is increased).
3. The pituitary may not produce LH since the hypothalamus is in a negative feedback with its GnHRH. Hence, the pituitary MAY be more sensitive to gnhrh when it is released.
4. If you notice, I dwell more on the sensitivity of our body to hormones. This is due to a well accepted fact in science that our body operates in a hypocompensation, compensation and hypercompensation state.

For the con's, I only notice an elevated blood pressure on some time of the day and an increased heart rate. Also, I easily get angry haha but I control it, sorry to my gf.

So what are your thoughts elders and lifters alike? I hope to have a great discussion here
Your still a youngster. D-BOL is harsh trash anyway.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards

You also need to due some research on your own first cause it sounds like you have done little to none on your own.