10mg dbol 60 days

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
Ok so under my situation I have done cycle such as msten, tbol, and var with 4 andro.

Been doing reading and deciding to do a cycle which many have done as a bridge successfully.

10mg dbol in the morning pre workout only for 60 days. This is to take advantage of the anti-catabolic effect, protein synthesis, as well as reduction of cortisol. Side effects of the liver are also non existent depending on the person.

Many have done this without much if any suppression and no PCT, while keeping the gains (minimal).

Although after the 60 days I will still be doing Nolva pct for 4 weeks at 20mg.

My question is whether or not I need an AI, and how would I dose?

Ive read that individuals say if Gyno symptoms show up just use nolva until it disappears, would I still be running the 10mg or stopping and continuing when it's gone.

Please be considerate as pinning is not an option, and I do not want to put the stress on my organs with a full cycle, thank you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok so under my situation I have done cycle such as msten, tbol, and var with 4 andro.

Been doing reading and deciding to do a cycle which many have done as a bridge successfully.

10mg dbol in the morning pre workout only for 60 days. This is to take advantage of the anti-catabolic effect, protein synthesis, as well as reduction of cortisol. Side effects of the liver are also non existent depending on the person.

Many have done this without much if any suppression and no PCT, while keeping the gains (minimal).

Ive read that individuals say if Gyno symptoms show up just use nolva until it disappears, would I still be running the 10mg or stopping and continuing when it's gone.

Please be considerate as pinning is not an option, and I do not want to put the stress on my organs with a full cycle, thank you.
Many have done this with little to no suppression, doubt it. I bet not one of those ppl showed before and After bloodwork and your going on there hearsay. Taking a hormone is going to affect you no matter how you take it. And 10mgs of dbol ain't gonna do enough to be worth it

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Many have done this with little to no suppression, doubt it. I bet not one of those ppl showed before and After bloodwork and your going on there hearsay. Taking a hormone is going to affect you no matter how you take it. And 10mgs of dbol ain't gonna do enough to be worth it
No idea about Ai but agree with Smont about suppression. Do bloods before, during and after. It also might benefit to take a serm like toremifene during cycle as it might help keep your test levels up.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Did you start Four threads about this?

Are you doing this as a "bridge"? If you are, you shouldn't...unless you are on TRT, or don't mind being on it.

Destroying

Awards
Depends on you, lots of guys recover (somewhat) on a bridge but don’t fully recover, you’ll never fullly recover unless yo cycle off and if you over train when cycling off you’ll lose those gains. You want to keep the gains? Take a couple of weeks off and eat.

Destroying

Awards
If you don’t want to come off then don’t. If you want to bring up the size of your nuts and loads and recover a bit while still on some gear you could take your bridge, but add Clomid, HCG, Proviron, ZMA, Pygeum, SAM-e

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends on you, lots of guys recover (somewhat) on a bridge but don’t fully recover, you’ll never fullly recover unless yo cycle off and if you over train when cycling off you’ll lose those gains. You want to keep the gains? Take a couple of weeks off and eat.
If you're taking Steroids "between" cycles, you are still ""on cycle" in a sense. You've just changed up your compounds. Your body's hormonal balance won't be resetting itself on a Dbol "bridge".
So, like I said, 2 months of Dbol added onto a previous cycle doesn't bode well for your body's ability to produce it's own hormones.

Destroying

Awards
SAM-e will do wonders for the liver and it is anabolic, being that it is basically real cellular energy.

Destroying

Awards
If you're taking Steroids "between" cycles, you are still ""on cycle" in a sense. You've just changed up your compounds. Your body's hormonal balance won't be resetting itself on a Dbol "bridge".
So, like I said, 2 months of Dbol added onto a previous cycle doesn't bode well for your body's ability to produce it's own hormones.
Yes and no. It might be so much less than what he has been taking that his body makes it even with the bridge... not fully recovered, but you can do it. All the talk of hormonal balance, it is way harder on your homeostasis to keep cycling on and off and starting and restarting that **** endlessly VS reasonable endless cycle + attempt to never shut down. IMHO let’s blast off and cruize back down.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes and no. It might be so much less than what he has been taking that his body makes it even with the bridge... not fully recovered, but you can do it. All the talk of hormonal balance, it is way harder on your homeostasis to keep cycling on and off and starting and restarting that **** endlessly VS reasonable endless cycle + attempt to never shut down. IMHO let’s blast off and cruize back down.
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
He can basically choose between "blasting and cruising", which is basically a type of TRT between cycles, and traditional cycles.

One has him always relying on exogenous hormones, the other is attempting maintain his body's ability to produce it's own.

Those are his two choices.
He's 100% free to make either one.

But, OP...any other options offered to you are make believe.

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
No my bad this is not a bridge, my last cycle was about 8 months ago. This is something im intersted in trying.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No my bad this is not a bridge, my last cycle was about 8 months ago. This is something im intersted in trying.
Yeah, you could do that. It's just a weak cycle. But, you're going to do a SERM afterwards, so that would be fine.
I always recommend keeping an AI on hand, personally.

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
My supplier has aromasin and adex with this low dose dbol how much should i run if i get either and how often? Do i keep running the AI throughout PCT as well? Thanks.

How often as in ED or EOD

Country

Awards
Agree

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would have an AI in hand, but run torem instead of an AI. This will both fight off gyno and suppression

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
I cannot get torem here, but nolva I can. I herd it can inhibit gains IGF or something. since im running such a low dose dbol would 1/3rd pill a day be sufficient or should I just run 10mg throughout.

or say 10mg EOD instead of ED

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take an Ai (aromasin) and nolva. Nolva will fight suppression and ai will keep estro down and free up some test and fight the igf1 suppression from nolva.

And do bloods so you'll know how much ai you actually need and to see how suppressed you actually are. That's it mate. Do it ;)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t like bridging or pulsing. Get recovered, run a cycle of an adequate amount of AAS. Recover, repeat.