DaPack..Fighting Age One Day at a Time

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
feels weird buying this stuff at the store but I grabbed this one a while back because of the ashgwawanda and it had some good effects on aggressiveness at the gym

more recently I tried this one from rite aid and my mind was blown by the sessions I was having at the gym popping 4 of these about a half hour before going to the gym.

second one has tongkat which I've never taken before so maybe that's the difference...

Dude if you're just now loading up on creatine you might be pleasantly surprised if it hits your system in time. I started taking 10g / day again a couple weeks ago and it blew my mind after being off it for like a year.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
feels weird buying this stuff at the store but I grabbed this one a while back because of the ashgwawanda and it had some good effects on aggressiveness at the gym

more recently I tried this one from rite aid and my mind was blown by the sessions I was having at the gym popping 4 of these about a half hour before going to the gym.

second one has tongkat which I've never taken before so maybe that's the difference...

Dude if you're just now loading up on creatine you might be pleasantly surprised if it hits your system in time. I started taking 10g / day again a couple weeks ago and it blew my mind after being off it for like a year.
Thanks will have to take a look. Have a riteaid down the road so will run in tomorrow.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
December 1st, 2022 (Thursday)

Woke up Sunday at 205lbs so did a few adjustments throughout the week. Started late Monday went to very low carbs and on Wednesday cleaned my inside out. Only really changes I did. Today did my normal 45 mins cardio I do but bundled up and took a hot bath, submerged though. Got home and weighed 200.6lbs after work and after 45 mins of cardio weighed 199lbs. Took a hot bath, can only do 10 mins submerged and sat up for 5 mins, and weighed 197lbs. Good to go. Give me 1lb wiggle room to drink and eat since I should lose 1lb overnight. People are amazed when I tell them taking a hot bath, as hot as you can stand submerged, you can lose a couple pounds in 10 to 15 mins. I also tell them it is horrible and would rather sit in a sauna for 1 hour compared to doing that.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha I have never actually tried that before but 8lbs is a pretty impressive swing 😂
funny thing is in our 80yr old house we have 3 bathrooms and no bath lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
haha I have never actually tried that before but 8lbs is a pretty impressive swing
funny thing is in our 80yr old house we have 3 bathrooms and no bath lol
Hot as tolerable, lots of epsom salt, small bottle of rubbing alcohol. Stay in as long as you can with as much submerged as you can, and when you get out do not towel dry - when very dehydrated, patting with a towel can push the water back into the skin. Use a credit card or similar to squeegee the moisture off as fast as possible - this should be done by your helper, who will need to be present constantly to ensure you stay conscious and to help evaluate if you need to abandon the cut at any point.

As many rounds as it takes, with shortest rests possible. Longer you rest, cooler you get, the more rounds it will take to get X pounds out.

Coating the body with Albolene prior to the bath can help retain more heat and sweat a bit faster & longer, but it’s messy.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no cost to performance since it's water manipulation vs nutrient/glyco, etc?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
no cost to performance since it's water manipulation vs nutrient/glyco, etc?
Always a cost to a stressor. Closer to weighins, least time spent dehydrated, minimizes impact - provided you can properly rehydrate fully by the time you compete.

The goal is to make it closer to a ‘fight with your wife-level’ stress, and not like ‘you just experienced the death of a loved one-level’ cortisol.

It takes a strong mind.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Always a cost to a stressor. Closer to weighins, least time spent dehydrated, minimizes impact - provided you can properly rehydrate fully by the time you compete.

The goal is to make it closer to a ‘fight with your wife-level’ stress, and not like ‘you just experienced the death of a loved one-level’ cortisol.

It takes a strong mind.
I'll just assume our wives fight differently while simultaneously understanding your intent here. 😅

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cannot use chalk but that is a good point on the bars. The one I do rack pulls with is old and hardly and knurling and the one I pull from the ground is new. If I can maybe next week switch bars up and see what happens.
IMG_2436.JPG

A month behind, but I love this stuff. I started using it because even liquid chalk left some residue that the commercial gym didn’t like. I now use this at home too, even though I have both chalk and liquid.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hot as tolerable, lots of epsom salt, small bottle of rubbing alcohol. Stay in as long as you can with as much submerged as you can, and when you get out do not towel dry - when very dehydrated, patting with a towel can push the water back into the skin. Use a credit card or similar to squeegee the moisture off as fast as possible - this should be done by your helper, who will need to be present constantly to ensure you stay conscious and to help evaluate if you need to abandon the cut at any point.

As many rounds as it takes, with shortest rests possible. Longer you rest, cooler you get, the more rounds it will take to get X pounds out.

Coating the body with Albolene prior to the bath can help retain more heat and sweat a bit faster & longer, but it’s messy.
Agree with helper. Always tell my wife to check in on me after 15 mins or so. Notice the older I get the harder it hits me so I am very alert/ aware of how I am feeling. Works great but after you get done with the first one everyone after is much harder since you realize again how bad it sucks.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

It takes a strong mind.
One thing I am doing different since I really just manipulated a few things and did not serious cut water is treating post weigh ins the same as serious cuts. Realized meet days I always felt way better after a serious cut because after weigh ins I am drinking water/ Pedialyte and taking in carbs constantly. Meet day wake up and same thing until the meet is done. Past with no cut I don't do even close to that.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
November 2nd, 2022 (Friday)

Woke up at 196.4lbs and slowly sipped a little coffee on the way to the meet. During weigh in asked if I could leave t-shirt on, probably 3 oz tops, since no chance of not making weight. He said not suppose to but would let me if I kept quite. It is what it is, just didn't feel like getting all the way undress. Weighed 196.7lbs. About 4:30 PM now and just weighed in at 206.8lbs. Been eating/ drink all day long. Will weigh before I head to the meet but can see me be around 208ish time I first lift. Openers:
Squat: 352lbs**Heaviest I have ever started squats out. Usually low 300s normally. Did 375x3 a couple weeks ago so time to just suck it up and go for it if I want to PR and not do huge jumps;
Bench: 242lbs**Still don't know how this will turn out but hoping 290 to beat last meet
Deads: 396lbs**Hoping for a big day here.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One thing I am doing different since I really just manipulated a few things and did not serious cut water is treating post weigh ins the same as serious cuts. Realized meet days I always felt way better after a serious cut because after weigh ins I am drinking water/ Pedialyte and taking in carbs constantly. Meet day wake up and same thing until the meet is done. Past with no cut I don't do even close to that.
That’s the way to do it. I always tell people, when the last deadlift is pulled you can eat anything you want whenever you want, but until then from the time you get off the scale it’s all business. You want as much carbs and salt as you believe you can find a place to store, and the water to carry it.

Got the Riteaid Libo stuff you mentioned. Will give it a shot. Thanks for the tip
Don’t try anything new on meet day! Not sure if you planned to, but never try new supplements for the very first time on day of comp. Never try any new shoes or any technique changes for that matter - stick with what you have been doing until it’s over.

Good luck tomorrow Pack! Trust your training and believe in your ability. You trained to get better, and now it’s the time to manifest all your hard work.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
December 3rd, 2022 (Saturday)

Weight on waking up: 206.5lbs

Squats: Warmup were brutal last set was 335lbs and went really slow and at which point knew 425lbs wasn't going to happen today. Opener was 352lbs and was slow but got it okay. Went up to 385lbs on 2nd and thought was going to get reds since I leaned a little to one side but got whites. As this point just decided to go for 412.5lbs because no sense of going up a few pounds. Needless to say got stuck in the hole. Never seen so many reds on squats in all the meets I have done. Judging today was definitely strict, which is fine with me since everyone was treated equal. Really was down in the dumps at this point.

Bench: Like squats 225lbs was last warmup and the way bench has been going and today thought 275lbs was out of the question. Opened up at 242lbs and was slow but never in doubt. 2nd attempt was 275lbs which was the same as the 1st, slow. 3rd attempt went for 291.5lbs and got it. Was happy with how bench ended up. At this point started thinking maybe just peaked in squats a couple weeks early.

Deads: 350lbs last warmup and was pretty hard and was not looking forward to deads at this point. Opened at 396lbs and no problems just felt heavy and slow. Made a decision at this point to change my game plan. State record was 424lbs for my age so decided with do 429lbs for 2nd and last attempt go for a PR regardless how my 2nd attempt went and even though the jump would be huge. Hit my 2nd and went up to 474lbs for my 3rd for a PR, been 8 years working for this. In the past would have just did 450lb but decided why bother since that is all I have been doing for a long time. Walking up to 474lbs knew with all the rack pulls I have been doing if I could at least break the ground and get it to my knees it was mine. Was really slow going but got 474lbs locked out for a new PR. Took probably about 8 seconds from the time the bar left the floor until the down command and grip was never an issue. Like I thought with rack pulls just cannot get my grip set like off the floor and all the worry about my grip strength was meaningless.

Overall
Squat: 385lbs
Bench: 291.5lbs
Deads: 474.5lbs
Total: 1150.5lbs

Learned alot training for the meet and for deads did the complete opposite of what I always have done and it paid off. Have a training session setup on on Wednesday to go to Kabuki Strength. Meet Kyle and talked to him for just a little since we was so busy being a ref and having athletes competing. Was really nice what little we got to talk. Overall was a good and if I did not peak on squats to soon could have PRd them too.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice pulling! Congrats on a new dead PR, at a meet nonetheless. I bet this new coaching will have every lift synced up for next meet day

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, and nice job!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mentioned a record for your age, and I see you were asked your age a year ago through a search, but it won’t open the post. Do you mind sharing again?

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice pulling! Congrats on a new dead PR, at a meet nonetheless. I bet this new coaching will have every lift synced up for next meet day
I am hoping. If they can just get me another 20ish in deads will finally hit the 500s. There is a meet 4/15 but will talk to the coach on Wednesday and see if it is do able. With deload time after this and before that would only be about 15 weeks or so and personally don't feel it would be fair to judge the coaching in that little of a time frame. Nothing in May or June is posted yet but feel that would be a better time frame for the next meet. Kabuki has their own meet on 2/19 so will talk about that too and potentially only do a push/ pull for that. 10 weeks from this Saturday. Might me an option if just a push/ pull.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great meet! You went 8/9, realistically getting the biggest squat you were able to on the day, took a little state record, and deadlifted more than ever for the first time in EIGHT YEARS.

Was that a PR Total? What’s your bench PR?

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great meet! You went 8/9, realistically getting the biggest squat you were able to on the day, took a little state record, and deadlifted more than ever for the first time in EIGHT YEARS.

Was that a PR Total? What’s your bench PR?
Bench is 336lbs. Not ever going to happen unless I put 10lbs of solid muscle on. 1226 meet total. That was when I switched from doing shows and was caring 15+lbs of muscle. Could happen I think k if I benched focused but really not interested in doing that. If I can get to around 315ish at meet would b more than happy

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude I'm over here doing fist pumps as i'm reading your summary, congrats!!!

So you have records in both ND and OR now?!?!

I know that bench isn't a training PR but isn't 291+ a meet PR for you or did you do better than that in ND?

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
[OTE="Dustin07, post: 6682325, member: 235829"]l
Dude I'm over here doing fist pumps as i'm reading your summary, congrats!!!

So you have records in both ND and OR now?!?!

I know that bench isn't a training PR but isn't 291+ a meet PR for you or did you do better than that in ND?
[/QUOTE]
South Dakota back in 2014. squat 424/ bench 336/ deads 468/ total 1226. State records for the most part are pretty easy for me, though a few I had to work for. Technically now have 14 state records in Oregon, 4 in South Dakota and 1 national in bench still standing. On 10/26/22 some one broke my deads, 475.4lbs. Not up dated yet because last meet just ended.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
December 7th, 2022 (Wednesday)

Had my 2 hour appointment today at Kabuki with Joe. First started out testing my bracing and seems I do an okay job until movement is involved than I relax on it. After that he showed me what rooting actually meant and how it should look, eye opener. You read stuff online and watch videos but until you have someone in person explain both for me just really did not understand. He had me do air squats just how I normally would and that is where he picked up on both. Also, he said my pelvis it tilting forward.
Went to the squats with just the bar and he wanted me at first to concentrate on both those. It was actually tiring trying to squat and really focus on bracing/ rotting. After a little bit he said things were improving with my pelvis tilt and went to 135lbs. Same things but this time he wanted me to take a wider grip because it takes me a while to slowly move my grip close how I like it. He mentioned I may feel tighter to start but doing that could loosen everything else up. After a little he said another thing that is causing me to tilt my pelvis is how I push my but back and it is cause me also to round a little. Again online they say sit back/ down into it but seems like I took it to literal. He explain to me to just act like I am trying to push something away with my butt check and do it like how I would push my butt back like doing RDL's. Worked on all of that and at the bottom gave me a pointer on not moving my head and squeeze down on the bar bring elbows slightly in. Seems everything on my squats need work.

Bench went quick. Main focus is I shrug my shoulder down then move my scapula, quit shrugging down. Also how I grip the bar and were I touch. My wrists/ bar/ elbow were not in line together how I was doing it. Pretty simple on a few things to work on.

On to deads. Started with conv and my stance was to close so moved it out. After that noticed my hips are coming up first so need to work on that. We moved to sumo and after watching my movements in both and how my body is he feels going back to sumo is my best bet to hit 500. Sumo for was pretty good but he moved my stance in quit a bit and his other thing how he put it was to actively setup up and not just squat down to get into place. Really helped and at 225lbs just setting up the bar came off the floor. Worked up to 365lbs and he asked since it was pretty easy if I want to keep going but said no. 4 days after meet and could have pulled 400+ is huge for me.

Really enjoyed my time and called my wife basically saying he destroyed my squats and was excited about it. Going to hire him as my trainer with next meet hopefully 4/15. Briefly meet Chris Duffin, he was busy. Really nice guy. Hoping in April 500lbs in deads is mine.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very cool! It’s pretty amazing to have a knowledgeable person watch your movements in person and pick apart your weaknesses (in a positive critique). I truly believe you are going to explode all past numbers!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very cool! It’s pretty amazing to have a knowledgeable person watch your movements in person and pick apart your weaknesses (in a positive critique). I truly believe you are going to explode all past numbers!
Totally agree. If you put in the work and effort to be coachable and do what you need to do, not what you’d like to do, you are bound for unique positive adaptations you wouldn’t have achieved solo.

Duffin’s videos a decade ago literally put 40lbs on my squat in a day, 405 to 445 by learning how to brace with my diaphragm/core/lats/grip/glutes. I was leaking so much energy previously.

That’s just better cueing; imagine better programming from an outside experienced perspective!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Incredibly eye opening @dapack I'm pumped for you. Just being around those guys is going to give you a mental edge too.
I do recall a squat therapy seminar/session I attended many years ago and guys came in with 500lb squats and got tons of stuff fixed they didn't realize they were doing. I completely forgot about the subject of pelvic tilt. zero doubt this is going to be a huge move for you.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
was thinking about you at Kabuki today as I grabbed my liquid chalk for deads. I bet you have real chalk now lol

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
December 9th, 2022 (Friday)

Bench;
4 sets 3 reps 135lbs, 160lbs, 185lbs, 205lbs
1 sets 2 reps 225lbs
6 sets 1 rep 235lbs, 245lbs, 255lbs, 265lbs, 275lbs, 280lbs
Would almost consider all the reps pause. Really focused on what I was told the other day to work on and the reps Def weren't touch and go

Deads;Sumo
3 sets 3 reps 225lbs, 275lbs, 315lbs
3 sets 1 rep 350lbs, 375lbs, 400lbs
The way 400lbs moved tried 450lbs and think could have gotten it but not worth the fight at this point. Couple pointers that I was given to work on are paying off. 275lbs was almost coming off the floor before I started to pull.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just surprised a little. 292 at meet and if wanted to last set would have been good at a meet. Seems I am rebounding extremely good from the meet
Just be mindful to give yourself a bit of a deload. I have suffered more injuries 2-3 weeks post meet than any other phase of training, overall.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just be mindful to give yourself a bit of a deload. I have suffered more injuries 2-3 weeks post meet than any other phase of training, overall.
Next couple of weeks will be. Just wanted to go in a check out how some of the cues/ and stuff he showed me worked out. Next couple of weeks will take it easy and do light work, specially squats to work on all the corrections.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
December 12th, 2022 (Monday)

Bench;
2 sets 3 reps 185lbs
2 sets 3 reps 205lbs
2 sets 3 reps 215lbs
2 sets 3 reps 225lbs
2 sets 3 reps 240lbs, 250lbs

Flat Dbl Press;
3 sets 20 reps

Push Downs;
50 reps

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You ever get sore knees?
Not with squats/ deads but I can no longer run. Most be how my knees moves running that makes it sure and after a couple runs have to stop. Might make an appt this year to have it looked and to see what the issue is.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not with squats/ deads but I can no longer run. Most be how my knees moves running that makes it sure and after a couple runs have to stop. Might make an appt this year to have it looked and to see what the issue is.
When I posted that my knees were oddly sore for the first time in eons so I was curious. I had just worked in hack squats and leg press on my squat day though and I'm thinking it was muscular as they feel good now.

I hear you on the running though. I wear my sleeves and don't have knee issues, but a lot of running flares up the plantar fasciitis bad.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
December 19th, 2022 (Monday)

Weight: 209lbs (-3lbs)

Deads;
3 sets 3 reps 225lbs (DE)
5 sets 3 reps 275lbs, 300lbs, 325lbs, 350lbs, 375lbs

Lat Pull Downs;
4 sets 15 reps

Seated Rows;
4 sets 11 reps

Cardio; 30 mins

Got sick again last week and still finally getting over it. Main goal this week is get my diet going in the right direction. Right now kind of stuck in limbo as far as workouts go but hoping in the next week or so can get going with a coach.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
these colds/flus have been running harder than I ever remember before. lots of people under the weather lately.
At least here 1st winter without masks since covid so wondering if that has something to do with it. Maybe are immunes just are not what they use to be.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
December 20th, 2022 (Tuesday)

Cardio; 45 mins

Bench;
2 sets 4 reps 185lbs, 205lbs
2 sets 3 reps 225lbs, 240lbs
2 sets 2 reps 250lbs, 260lbs
2 sets 1 rep 270lbs, 275lbs

CGBP;
4 sets 5 reps 135lbs, 155lbs, 175lbs, 195lbs

Flat Dbl Press;
3 sets 20 reps

Push Downs;
50 reps

Cardio; 30 mins

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least here 1st winter without masks since covid so wondering if that has something to do with it. Maybe are immunes just are not what they use to be.
We can only adjust to what we are prepared for, whether it’s with medication or what our body can naturally defend. We are bound to encounter virus’s that give no F’s about our immune every so many years.

But you make a good point. Masks aren’t 100% defense, but I’m sure it has reduced some contamination, and that’s enough to not allow ourselves to naturally find defenses for virus’s and their evolution. At least you would think.

Speaking for myself, I got the flu twice, really bad, and Covid twice, once really bad, in a two year span. I don’t remember my last sickness before these. It goes back years.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
these colds/flus have been running harder than I ever remember before. lots of people under the weather lately.
Before Jan 2020 I would get sick once every other year, at worst. Now it’s every few months it seems and it is everyone. New normal!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My wife and I have a pretty habitual health protocol of vitamins, elderberry, etc that we stick to daily and at the first glimpse of a sick co-worker, we tend to double down on vitamin C. SO FAR, we've dodged a lot of crud in our offices this past 6 weeks.... we only need to last 3 more days till sunny vacation lol.

December 20th, 2022 (Tuesday)

Cardio; 45 mins

Bench;
2 sets 4 reps 185lbs, 205lbs
2 sets 3 reps 225lbs, 240lbs
2 sets 2 reps 250lbs, 260lbs
2 sets 1 rep 270lbs, 275lbs

CGBP;
4 sets 5 reps 135lbs, 155lbs, 175lbs, 195lbs

Flat Dbl Press;
3 sets 20 reps

Push Downs;
50 reps

Cardio; 30 mins
Throwing in a lot of cardio again, cutting?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife and I have a pretty habitual health protocol of vitamins, elderberry, etc that we stick to daily and at the first glimpse of a sick co-worker, we tend to double down on vitamin C. SO FAR, we've dodged a lot of crud in our offices this past 6 weeks.... we only need to last 3 more days till sunny vacation lol.

Throwing in a lot of cardio again, cutting?
My advice: Stay inside next 3 days. Humans are disgusting super spreaders right now man 🤣
And this **** sucks

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My advice: Stay inside next 3 days. Humans are disgusting super spreaders right now man 🤣
And this **** sucks
na, my co-worker went home sick yesterday and tested positive lol.
we had a Christmas interaction Saturday then of course 2 days of work.
Covid aint got a thing me 🤘😂💪

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
December 21st, 2022 (Wednesday)

Squats;
7 sets 3 reps 185lbs, 205lbs, 225lbs, 245lbs, 265lbs, 285lbs, 300lbs
3 sets 1 rep 315lbs, 330lbs, 345lbs

Biceps;
100 reps

Cardio; 60 mins

Really focused today on all the adjustments/ commands the trainer told me about a couple weeks back. One thing he noticed in my pelvic tilt that if I really focused on rooting my feet and bracing solid throughout it basically did away with it. Tell you what squats even on lighter weights left me short on breath afterwards because trying to flex my feet, rooting, and holding my bracing and the other commands sure is some work. Sure once it comes natural will not be as hard. Another plus all this is slowing my decent were in the past I speed bomb down to the hole and because of that once I stop to turn direction I lose my bracing a lot of times and tightness. Heavier set reverted back to dive bombing a little but with time can see this working out. Lifetime PR for no sleeves/ wraps is 370lbs, with spending about 6 weeks working for it, and probably could have hit 355lbs today. Don't know if it is because of all the changes or what but definitely a solid session.