3 sets 7 reps 225lbs, 250lbs, 275lbs
1 set 7 reps 300lbs**Belt, Touch and Go

Rack Pulls;**Mid Knee
5 sets 3 reps 315lbs, 340lbs 365lbs, 390lbs, 415lbs

Biceps;
150 reps

Cardio; 30 mins
ish will look like this.

First 4 weeks or so will look like this on Tuesdays. Throwing everything out that I have done in the past for a prep since I am always pulling 450ish at every meet and if I do the same thing will probably again pull 450ish. Have nothing to lose to go way outside what I normally do.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
September 6th, 2022 (Tuesday)

Cardio; 30 mins

Deads;
1 set 7 reps 300lbs**Belt, Touch and Go

Rack Pulls;**Mid Knee
5 sets 3 reps 315lbs, 340lbs 365lbs, 390lbs, 415lbs

Biceps;
150 reps

Cardio; 30 mins
ish will look like this.

First 4 weeks or so will look like this on Tuesdays. Throwing everything out that I have done in the past for a prep since I am always pulling 450ish at every meet and if I do the same thing will probably again pull 450ish. Have nothing to lose to go way outside what I normally do.
You moved off night shifts a long time ago now right? Do you find your energy levels have stayed higher? Seems like you are usually pushing yourself pretty good these days.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You're still natural right? I wonder if you could reach out to a natty lifter like Layne Norton for some ideas on busting through that DL plateau

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
September 7th, 2022 (Wednesday)

Cardio; 30 mins

Bench;**30 sec rest
8 sets 3 reps 200lbs

Squats, High Bar;
2 sets 4 reps 185lbs 205lbs
2 sets 3 reps 225lbs, 245lbs
2 sets 2 reps 260lbs, 275lbs**Belt
3 sets 1 rep 290lbs, 305lbs, 320lbs**Elite Light Wraps

RDL's;**Green Bands
4 sets 7 reps 135lbs, 145lbs, 160lbs, 185lbs

Cardio; 30 mins

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You moved off night shifts a long time ago now right? Do you find your energy levels have stayed higher? Seems like you are usually pushing yourself pretty good these days.
Since I moved to the new facility last March been on days the whole time besides a few weeks when I first came over. Hoping in the next few years can get partial weekends.

Last edited:
dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're still natural right? I wonder if you could reach out to a natty lifter like Layne Norton for some ideas on busting through that DL plateau
Think the biggest thing is what I am doing now. Just change everything up and try new things. Doing the same old same old has gotten me now where. Seems since changing everything up at the end of last meet is working.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Think the biggest thing is what I am doing now. Just change everything up and try new things. Doing the same old same old has gotten me now where. Seems since changing everything up at the end of last meet is working.
Yeah inherently when we train a certain way we will grow strong in certain areas and therefore create relative weaknesses elsewhere. So at some point, things have to change, whether that be addressing a technical or muscular shortcoming/new weak link. I have done a lot of work over the last year getting my low back and hamstrings brought back up, and it’s paid out, but now I feel that I will need to focus on my glutes and quads next for some time. Maybe some deep hi bar/SSB/frontsquat work next for me - if my knees can take it!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Over training has always been my biggest mistake. I've been so shitty at sticking to lifting this summer that I've been getting more rest and somehow my numbers aren't really going down. I think it's because I got BACK into lifting serious when I was 20 and fat, married, starting a business. so my only goal was to get lean. from there. xfit and way too much volume with no recovery. got super fit and ripped and plateaued all lifts for a decade.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Over training has always been my biggest mistake. I've been so shitty at sticking to lifting this summer that I've been getting more rest and somehow my numbers aren't really going down. I think it's because I got BACK into lifting serious when I was 20 and fat, married, starting a business. so my only goal was to get lean. from there. xfit and way too much volume with no recovery. got super fit and ripped and plateaued all lifts for a decade.
agreed with over training. think that is one of my biggest things that was always holding back my deads.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
September 11th, 2022 (Sunday)

Squats, Box (Parallel)**Sleeves
3 sets 3 reps 185lbs, 205lbs, 225lbs
3 sets 3 reps 245lbs, 265lbs, 285lbs**Belt

Deads, Deficit (Medium Height);**Green Band
1 set 7 reps 185lbs
2 sets 9 reps 135bs, 155lbs

Cardio; 30 mins

Plan was for 11 reps on deficits but the band added way more tension than I thought. Think will rotate between bands and no bands on Sunday. Plan is higher reps on all types of deads except rack pulls through the 1st 5 weeks.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
September 12th, 2022 (Monday)

Squats;
2 sets 3 reps 245lbs, 260lbs**Belt
2 sets 3 reps 275lbs, 290lbs**Elite Light Wraps

Bench;**Comp
6 sets 1 rep 185lbs, 205lbs, 225lbs, 245lbs, 260lbs, 275lbs

Bench;
1 set 7 reps 225lbs
2 sets 5 reps 205lbs, 185lbs

Dbl Floor Press;
5 sets 15, 13, 11, 9, 7 reps

Tested comp bench and see no reason that I should not get 300lbs. Following last prep for squats, lots of frequency, since went from 350lbs to 402lbs day of comp. Yesterday and today was probably RPE of 7.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was like holy crap, he just squat 24 hours later with even more work than the day prior 🤯

Gotta have recovery on lock to handle that!

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was like holy crap, he just squat 24 hours later with even more work than the day prior 🤯

Gotta have recovery on lock to handle that!
For the first 4 weeks if life allows will be doing x4 a week. Had great results last meet doing this and going to try it again. Did have my EliteFTS light wraps on but really they don't do to much. They are really light cotton material and probably equal to the sleeves and box squats seem harder than regular.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
September 13th, 2022 (Tuesday)

Cardio; 35 mins

Squats (DE);
4 sets 3 reps 185lbs, 205lbs, 225lbs, 245lbs**Extremely light/ easy

Deads;
1 set 7 reps 310lbs**Belt + Touch and Go

Rack Pulls;**Will call this medium from now on. Just below knee. Only can go 1 lower at my gym and will probably be around 2"
5 sets 3 reps 315lbs, 360bs, 375lbs, 390lbs, 410lbs

Biceps
120 reps

Cardio; 30 mins

Couple things I noticed the last week or so. My lower back is a weak spot do to always wearing a belt for deads/ squats no matter the weight. So moving forward will work without it as much as I can. If there is no listing for belt than that means wearing one the whole time. Also my working capacity really sucks big time. No reason 310x7 should have been as hard as it was if I am pulling 400+. Been stuck for years always doing 3 or less reps for deads so hoping this will help get me finally over the hump.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For the first 4 weeks if life allows will be doing x4 a week. Had great results last meet doing this and going to try it again. Did have my EliteFTS light wraps on but really they don't do to much. They are really light cotton material and probably equal to the sleeves and box squats seem harder than regular.
Yeah a boxsquat breaks up a lot of the stored energy from the descent, while a wrap would normally store extra, so using a box definitely would kill a lot of any stored tension.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
when I tore that ligament in my back 135lb deads made me want to puke. I found that RDL's "seemed" to be the cure. IDK, maybe they could help. do you do your RDLs or good mornings belted?

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
when I tore that ligament in my back 135lb deads made me want to puke. I found that RDL's "seemed" to be the cure. IDK, maybe they could help. do you do your RDLs or good mornings belted?
Going to do RDL's against green bands and use the belt only on last set. Reps will be higher too.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
September 14th, 2022 (Wednesday)

Cardio; 35 mins

Squats, High Bar;
4 sets 3 reps 185lbs, 205lbs, 225lbs, 245lbs
2 sets 3 reps 260lbs, 275lbs** +Belt
2 sets 3 reps 290lbs, 305lbs** +Elite Light Wraps

RDL's;**Green Bands
3 sets 9 reps 135lbs, 145lbs, 155lbs
1 set 9 reps 185lbs** +Belt

Bench;**30 sec rest
8 sets 3 reps 202.5lbs

Biceps;
75 reps

Overall not feel horribly fatigued after the first week. Lower back def took a pounding this weak but in a good way. Had 275x3 for top set for squats but Wed is my ME day and if I feel can do a little more will. Adjust squat %'s a little on the other days so that should help because today my quads were pretty sure before I started. Next week have some stuff going on but will def get main lifts in.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Going to do RDL's against green bands and use the belt only on last set. Reps will be higher too.
I mean who knows... I was still crossfitting back then and earlier today I went back through my log circa 2015/16 to review my supp stack and reread the log about when my back started flaring up. But the one thing I'll remember forever is that they had put 20 x 95lb RDLS into a wod of 3 or 5 rounds.

I initially was super opposed to it because I thought any high rep deads were stupid, but I did it anyways and from there on out I found massive recovery in my back. they became a staple in my diet.... so.... 🤷

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
September 18th, 2022 (Sunday)

Squats, Box**Sleeves
Low, Below Parallel
2 sets 3 reps 185lbs, 205lbs

Medium, Parallel
2 sets 3 reps 225lbs, 250lbs

High, Above Parallel
2 sets 3 reps 275lbs, 300lbs

Deads, Deficit;**Medium Height, No Belt
4 sets 9 reps 215lbs

Biceps;
100 reps

Effects of last week took longer than I thought to recover from. Been working doubles on Thursdays, my Monday, and work from 6am to 10pm. Usually get home around 1030ish and if lucky fall asleep around 1130. Up at 430am again to go back to work. Takes me a couple days to just recover from that. As the meet gets closer, around 6 weeks out, will stop volunteering for them. Still no guarantees' wont get mandated.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
September 19th, 2022 (Monday)

CGBP;
2 sets 4 reps 185lbs, 200lbs
2 sets 3 reps 215lbs, 230lbs
2 sets 2 reps 240lb, 250lbs
3 sets 1 rep 255lbs, 265lbs, 275lbs
1 set 4 reps 225lbs
1 set 5 reps 205lbs
1 set 6 reps 185lbs

Squats;**No Belt
4 sets 4 reps 185lbs, 205lbs, 225lbs, 240lbs

Flat Dbl Press;
4 sets 20 reps

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
September 20th, 2022 (Tuesday)

Squats; (DE)
4 sets 3 reps 200lbs

Rack Pulls;**Medium Height, about 3" below knee
5 sets 3 reps 315lbs, 340lbs, 365lbs, 385lbs, 410lbs**No Belt

Deads;
1 set 7 reps 315lbs**+Belt/ Touch and Go

Guess can do 4 heights total for rack pulls. My idea was to start out high, at knees, and work my way down using my opener, 410sih. Then would pull my opener from the floor and start the same thing using my 2nd attempt. This set up like I said is totally outside the box for me so keeping really good notes in my spreadsheet. If it seems to work better than how I usually train can go back through and make any adjustments that are necessary.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
September 21st, 2022 (Wednesday)

Cardio; 30 mins

Squats, High Bar;
4 sets 3 reps 185lbs, 205lbs, 225lbs, 250lbs
2 sets 3 reps 265lbs, 280lbs** +Belt
2 sets 3 reps 300lbs, 320lbs** +Inzer Gripper Wraps

Bench;**30 sec rest
8 sets 3 reps 207.5lbs

RDL's;**Green Bands
4 sets 9 reps 135lbs, 155lbs, 170lbs, 190lbs

Had 6 weeks scheduled for x4 a week but going to adjust it a little because there is no way I can keep it up that long. If I could have days off in between but not a possibility with my schedule. New format will look like this:
4 weeks x4
3 wees x3
3 weeks x2
2 weeks x1

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is an insane frequency anyway. If someone told me I had 1 year to lift as much as possible before I was forced to retire I would do that, but if you want to keep lifting for many years (long enough to reach your true potential), you have to be concerned with longevity/accrual of mileage. How much faster will I continue to get stronger from 4x a week frequency compared to 1-2x, vs the increased risk of injury and speed I’m wearing my joints out from the same movement patterns over and over? That’s what I try to consider.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not saying you shouldn’t do it for a bit, but 6 weeks of 4x is 24 exposures in 42 days, more than eod exposure - it’s a serious push.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's definitely a testament to the value in logs so we can see how the plan works out over time. I was finding good quick rebuilding there with a squat/press/pull day per week but as soon as I add an extra day or two of rest because of work travel, squats were grueling and if I add too many hard work days, I fall backwards. My sweet spot is painfully specific it seems, personally. Easy for me to lose gains from too much or not enough work.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m not saying you shouldn’t do it for a bit, but 6 weeks of 4x is 24 exposures in 42 days, more than eod exposure - it’s a serious push.
Total agree with that. One reason only going to go 4 weeks and it is only for the 12 weeks prep. Usually do x2 a week off season since for me seem that is the sweet spot. Last meet prep had good results so going to compare both meet prep for squats and see if it is even worth it. As far as wear and tear my wrists are really feeling it bad the last week or so. Grip is really narrow, pinky on ring, and think that is the reason. Today move to the thumb on ring and wrists felt better. I just don't feel as tight that far out but only need to get through the ruff spot.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
September 25th, 2022 (Sunday)

Squats, Box (Medium, Parallel);
2 sets 3 reps 185lbs, 225lbs
2 sets 3 reps 250lbs, 275lbs** +Belt
2 sets 3 reps 300lbs, 320lbs** +Elite Light Wraps

Deads, Deficit (Medium);**Orange Band
4 sets 7 reps 135lbs, 155lbs, 170lbs, 190lbs

Cardio; 40 mins

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
September 26th, 2022 (Monday)

Squats;
2 sets 4 reps 185lbs, 205lbs
2 sets 4 reps 225lbs, 250lbs** +Belt
1 set 4 reps 275lbs** +Elite Light Wraps

Bench, Pin Press;
2 sets 3 reps 215lbs, 225lbs
2 sets 2 reps 235lbs, 245lbs
2 sets 1 rep 252.5lbs, 257.5lbs

Flat Dbl Press;
3 sets 20 reps

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Total agree with that. One reason only going to go 4 weeks and it is only for the 12 weeks prep. Usually do x2 a week off season since for me seem that is the sweet spot. Last meet prep had good results so going to compare both meet prep for squats and see if it is even worth it. As far as wear and tear my wrists are really feeling it bad the last week or so. Grip is really narrow, pinky on ring, and think that is the reason. Today move to the thumb on ring and wrists felt better. I just don't feel as tight that far out but only need to get through the ruff spot.
Do you remember what your old cutting routine was back in your bodybuilding days? such as
1 hour lifting + 1 hour LISS
Lifting 4 days a week (or was it 5?) and cardio 7? or whatever it was you did.. I know that was a while ago I'm just curious if you recall what routine worked best for you as I look to modify mine some.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you remember what your old cutting routine was back in your bodybuilding days? such as
1 hour lifting + 1 hour LISS
Lifting 4 days a week (or was it 5?) and cardio 7? or whatever it was you did.. I know that was a while ago I'm just curious if you recall what routine worked best for you as I look to modify mine some.
Been 10 years LOL think lifting was 5 days and tried to keep it around 45 mins to 60 being tops by doing tons of super sets. Cardio early on was around 30 to 45 mins x5 also. Obviously closer to shows my cardio was insane around 4 weeks out.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
September 27th, 2022 (Tuesday)

Cardio; 40 mins

Squats, Pause;**No Belt
4 sets 3 reps 185lbs, 205lbs, 225lbs, 255lbs

Rack Pulls, Low (Maybe 3" of the floor)
4 sets 3 reps 315lbs, 340lbs, 365lbs, 390lbs
1 set 3 reps 410lbs**Stopped about 2nd rep and put straps on

Deads;
1 set 7 reps 325lbs** +Belt, had to reset x2

Cardio; 30 mins

So put my top sets into the spreadsheet for the last squat prep and only once did I do x4 a week. During that time had my 4th day on Fridays but kept getting stuck for OT and gave up on it after the 2nd week. Basically did x3 a week for the 1st 7 weeks then x2 for two weeks and finished with x1 with the last heavy set at 10 days out. After this week will do x3 a week for the next 6 weeks with one of the days being like today, extremely light. Can tell too that it is effecting my deads since today was a struggle. Need to adjust and maybe to a mini-de load next week. Keep Sunday/ Wednesday the same but next Tuesday maybe work up to around my opener, 400 to 410lbs.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been 10 years LOL think lifting was 5 days and tried to keep it around 45 mins to 60 being tops by doing tons of super sets. Cardio early on was around 30 to 45 mins x5 also. Obviously closer to shows my cardio was insane around 4 weeks out.
That's helpful, thanks man. I always consider 20 minutes sorta to be a minimum amount of LISS for either warming up or maintaining during power lifting but it seems like when cutting my progress usually starts when I work that up to 30-40+ minutes. problem is finding time! lol

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
September 28th, 2022 (Wednesday)

Cardio; 30 mins

Squats, High Bar;
4 sets 3 reps 185lbs, 205lbs, 225lbs, 240lbs
2 sets 3 reps 255lbs, 280lbs** +Belt
2 sets 3 reps 300lbs, 330lbs** +Metal Black Wraps

Bench;
45 sec rest, dbl green bands
5 sets 3 reps 135lbs

30 sec rest, single green bands
5 sets 3 reps 135lbs

RDL's;** Grey Band
4 sets 7 reps 135lbs

Tried something different this week adding bands to my short rest bench. Don't know how much weight the dbl green added at the top buy felt close to 100lbs. Also tried the grey band for RDL's and that was a struggle with that band and probably wont use that again. Maybe try orange next time. Hard to compare numbers from 5 to 6 months ago since so much outside the gym effect the lift but best high bar last prep was 315x3 with my choker wraps on.

Last edited:
dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
October 2nd, 2022 (Sunday)

Squats;**No Belt
4 sets 4 reps 185lbs, 210lbs, 235lbs, 250lbs

Squats, Box/ High;**No Belt
3 sets 3 reps 275lbs, 300lbs, 325lbs

Deads (DE);
6 sets 3 reps 225lbs

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
October 3rd, 2022 (Monday)

Average Weekly Weight: 205lbs

Squats, Pause;**No Belt
4 sets 3 reps 185lbs, 205lbs, 225lbs, 250lbs

Floor Press;
2 sets 3 reps 215lbs, 225lbs
2 sets 2 reps 235lbs, 245lbs
3 sets 1 rep 260lbs, 270lbs, 282.5lbs
1 set 5 reps 225lbs
2 sets 7 reps 205lbs, 185lbs

When I first did these on 6/20 by max was 245x1 so pretty happy about that. Haven't did heavy bench by itself since 8/15 so hopefully next week will be able to. Deciding to do this meet at 198lbs has been horrible for my diet/ figure LOL Have about -20lbs to lose to get to the body fat at were I won't. Will slowly starting getting things in check. Extra weight really hasn't helped my lifts at all.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
October 4th, 2022 (Tuesday)

Cardio; 30 mins

Deads;
2 sets 3 reps 225lbs, 275lbs
2 sets 1 rep 315lbs, 365lbs
1 set 3 reps 410lbs

Rack Pulls;**Super High, At knee cap
6 sets 2 reps 325lbs, 350lbs, 375lbs, 400lbs, 425lbs, 450lbs

Cardio; 25 mins

Really happy today and feel I have a good shot of PRing this meet, 468lbs. Been doing a lot of frequency/ volume on deads/ squats last 4 weeks so taking that into consideration this is the best I have been sitting at 8.5 weeks out since my original PR. Like the last 4 weeks will be starting rack pulls super high and each week will lower it down working on what I hope is my 2nd attempt.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So do you do that 30 min of cardio before deadlifts, or earlier in the day?

Things are looking good!

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So do you do that 30 min of cardio before deadlifts, or earlier in the day?

Things are looking good!
Usually do my cardio about 1 to 2 hours before my workout. Have a treadmill and elliptical in the garage

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
October 5th, 2022 (Wednesday)

Cardio; 30 mins

Squats, High Bar;
4 sets 3 reps 185lbs, 205lbs, 225lbs, 245lbs
2 sets 3 reps 260lbs, 275lbs** +Belt
3 sets 3 reps 290lbs, 305lbs, 320lbs** +Titan Sig Gold Wraps

Bench;**30 sec rest
8 sets 3 reps 210lbs

RDL's;**No Belt + Green Bands;
4 sets 9 reps 135lbs

Quads were super sore and felt it with just the bar. Overall not to bad of a workout.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
October 10th, 2022 (Monday)

Bench;
2 sets 3 reps 185lbs, 205lbs
2 sets 2 reps 225lbs, 245lbs
1 set 1 rep 260lbs
1 set 3 reps 275lbs

A little disappointed in the last set. Been 2 months since I tested my bench and hit the same reps, was hoping for 4. Did my typical double shift on Thursday, my Monday, and sleep has not been the best since. Factor that in and today being my Friday I am hoping just an off day. Next week start my bench press so will try again on Wednesday.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
October 11th, 2022 (Tuesday)

Cardio; 30 mins

Rack Pulls, High (Below Knee Cap)
2 sets 4 reps 225lbs, 275lbs
2 sets 3 reps 315lbs, 340lbs
3 sets 2 reps 365lbs, 390lbs, 420lbs
1 set 2 reps 450lbs** 1 rep using straps

Cardio; 30 mins

Last week was suppose to be a back off week and it really wasn't so this week doing 1 ME movement for each lift and calling it good.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
October 12th, 2022 (Wednesday)

Cardio; 30 mins

Bench
1 set 3 reps 185lbs
1 set 2 reps 205lbs
3 sets 1 rep 225lbs, 245lbs 260lbs
1 set 2 reps 275lbs

Squats, High Bar;
2 sets 3 reps 245lbs, 260lbs** +Belt..Shut it down

When warming up for bench and the bar feels heavy you know it is going to be a bad day in the gym. Had 315-335lbs for squats top set scheduled but just decided to shut it down. Was kind of expecting this after the last 4 weeks so hopefully got the bad week out of the way until after the meet.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You getting enough rest? this is the first week since probably early sept that my body seems to be adjusting to the shorter / darker days we have here in the north finally.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You getting enough rest? this is the first week since probably early sept that my body seems to be adjusting to the shorter / darker days we have here in the north finally.
Not last week. After working the double on Thursday never got caught up. This week though energy is a lot better

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
October 16th, 2022 (Sunday)

Deads;**No Belt
4 sets 5 reps 225lbs, 275lbs, 310lbs, 340lbs

Squats;
3 sets 3 reps 185lbs, 225lbs, 250lbs
1 set 3 reps 275lbs** +Belt
1 set 3 reps 300lbs** +Elite Light Wraps

Cardio; 45 mins

Beginning of Sept stopped putting on the belt so soon and it is starting to pay off. Never pulled this weight/ reps without a belt. Really don't want to mess my training up but wondering what the carryover is for GM's since my lower back is def stronger.

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
October 17th, 2022 (Monday)

Bench;**Comp
4 sets 1 rep 190lbs, 205lbs, 220lbs, 235lbs
4 sets 3 reps 250lbs**3 Board, Opener

Bench;
1 set 7 reps 225lbs
1 set 6 reps 205lbs
1 set 8 reps 185lbs

Squats, Pause;
3 sets 3 reps 185bs, 205lbs, 225lbs

Cardio; 25 mins

dapack

dapack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
October 18th, 2022 (Tuesday)

Cardio; 30 mis

Rack Pulls, Medium;
4 sets 4 reps 225lbs, 275lbs, 315lbs, 340lbs
3 sets 3 reps 365lbs, 390lbs, 410lbs**Opener, 400 to 410
1 set 2 reps 450lbs** +Straps/ Belt, 2nd Attempt 440 to 450

Deads, Deficit Medium;**No Belt
3 sets 7 reps 225lbs, 245lbs, 285lbs

Cardio; 30 mins

Feeling a lot better this week and weights are moving better.