DanTman's CUTTING log...starting 11/13/05

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 164

back/bi's

diet was 100%

what a night man....cops and threatened to be arrested( kind of) for something i had no control over is no fun....they are some intense people cussing every other word and ending every sentence with the word, ****.

no offence to cops, im just saying

anyway....bobo...

if i were to do evening cardio how would i set up the meals for it......like how long should i wait between pre cardio meal and cardio? and what meal should it be?

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 169

Rest day

Diet was 100% i cheated but the meal plan says to :)

about 15 weeks to go NOT ONE CHEAT!!!!!!!!

i hate typing that, cause if i do cheat i am a tool.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey I just read through your log and all I can say is damn good job! Keep up the work. Like you planned, within another 15 weeks or so you can definatly be at 12% if you keep this up. You seem to be losing 1/8in a week. Good job man, stay strong and see it through, you know it will be worth it.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!

i know for a fact it will be more than worth it....way more.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 170

Chest/Tri's

diet was 100%

Really F'ing hungry today

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 171

Back/Bi's

Diet was 100%

what a ****ty ass day, sore scratchy throat with hicups ALL DAY, makes drinking a real treat....it feels like swallowing sandpaper.....ah well better luck tomorrow

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 172

Rest day

Diet was 100%

on wed. im going to start doing cardio in the morning like i should be.....i was going to start today but i woke up and felt like **** again....it seemed to get better as the day went along though, ill have a date every wed at 4:30! then ill get to come home and sleep for an hour before i have to wake up again:nutkick:

bms0lsc

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a tough routine dan and I'm not sure that extra hours sleep after cardio is gonna be worthwhile. Can't you get up an hour later, do cardio at 5.30 and continue your day from there? I used to consider 5 1/2 hrs sleep a good day AND that was when I purposefully got up half way through to night feed! (Damn Jeff Willet, Skip La Cour and AST!) Bits of sleep here and there aint fun and you have to make it back up somewhere! JMO.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
yeah i could get up an hour-hour and a half later....ill see how it pans out

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 173

Chest/Tri's

Diet was 100%

sweet!! im noticing nice leaning out in my shoulders, tri's, traps, and upper back. I hope it continues.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 175

Back/Bi's/Shoulders

Diet was shoddy, i was out most of the day so i couldnt adhear to the meal plan exactley....i got my pre/post workout meals in fine but the rest of the day was just chicken on whole wheat and some milk....not bad at all but not 100%.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 176

Rest day

Diet was 100%

the mirror is starting to suprize me :)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 178

Back/Bi's

Diet was 100%

Im REALLY starting to lean out now...is it because u notice it more as your BF decreases?

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 190

Rest Day

Diet was 100%

Weight is still coming along nicley which absolutley amazes me cause im on the same diet.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
how much more do you think you have to go (days wise)

and when you do finish are you gonna maintain for a little and take it easy or you gonna go straight into a bulk?

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 194

Chest/Tri's

Diet was 100%

Same ****, different day....it works though

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 198

Chest/Tri's

Diet was 100%

i wish i had some tape, i cant wait to see what the waist is now....prolly high 34's low 35's.

i can also tell you that quad and arms meas. have went down some because they are leaner. makes them look bigger

WTF is this? :bruce2:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 201

Chest/Tri's

Diet was 100%

I think im going to start my 2 weeks at maintnence next week, its about that time. Last time it made me look leaner and fuller cant wait to see what heppens this time.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 202

sorry i havent updated in 2 days.

Legs......it was friday night and i had to go to my brothers graduation which lasted ALL night long i couldnt go to the gym cause they were closed at 10........mmm the benefits of having a home gym

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 205

Memorial Day, gym was closed so i threw together a workout at home.

Chest/Tri's

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 206

Back/Bi's

Diet was 100%

damn i have been good with diet latley.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 207

Rest Day

Diet was 100%

Man, i love these maintnence weeks....it really shows how much fat you have lost....or it does ofr me anyway

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
i could have swore i answered that already...O must have posted this question in both of my threads...lol.

but yeah...im going to prolly take a few days completely off and eat like crap, then take the first diet I ever got from Bobo eat that for a week then start slowly bumping the cals up, which will gradually turn into a bulk.

Im hoping to do the DMPB shorlty after this also.

Im stil debating weather to lift DC style or TUT style when im done, i like both and wish i could alternate them, but i doubt that would go over very well.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 210

Back/Bi's

Diet was 100%

another day, another .2 lbs:dance:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 211

Rest Day

Diet was 100%

I just looked at some of my old pics from like 14 or so weeks into the program....WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!! damn man i cant believe it...i need to find a camera.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 212

Chest/Tri's

sigh......mondays.

4 hours of a summer class + 4 hours of being stranded in a HOT ass parking lot becuase of a dead battery and cellphone + another hour of getting all that resolved really ate up my day.

Diet was not 100% i only got in like 1200 cals today.

Better luck tomorrow