Ramadan Cutting Supps

Snaeem155

Awards
It's right around the corner and I was wondering what would be the best supplements to take to aid a cut, given I'll be going 12-13 hours without food.

Leaning towards Lean Edge and Thermoscorch but open to suggestions, only requirement is that it is stim free.

Thanks

Caliguns45

Awards
I've used lean edge and Mitoburnxt with Glucovantage-xt and it had great stim free leaning effects for me.

tobias Sherman

tobias Sherman

Awards
Try injectable L-carnitine. I buy mine from amino asylum and researchem. It's pretty legit. Dose at 600 mg a day. Inject 30 minutes before you break your fast.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's right around the corner and I was wondering what would be the best supplements to take to aid a cut, given I'll be going 12-13 hours without food.

Leaning towards Lean Edge and Thermoscorch but open to suggestions, only requirement is that it is stim free.

Thanks
That would be my suggestion - Lean Edge and Thermo Scorch.

You could definitely fit those in the window that you're allowed to eat in.

Other great options would be LipoVantage or Lean Edge Nite Burn if you're looking to add anything else.

If you have any questions, I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

tobias Sherman

tobias Sherman

Awards

Thanks
Also, try perhaps using apple cider vinegar when u break your fast if you eat carbs. Typically, ppl use dates and such so using ACV would greatly reduce the blood sugar and subsequent insulin spike thus making the glycemic index better. Also cinnamon can work as it delays gastric emptying. Don't use too much though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, try perhaps using apple cider vinegar when u break your fast if you eat carbs. Typically, ppl use dates and such so using ACV would greatly reduce the blood sugar and subsequent insulin spike thus making the glycemic index better. Also cinnamon can work as it delays gastric emptying. Don't use too much though.
My understanding of Ramadan is that he wouldn't be eating or drinking anything during daylight hours, and then I believe would be doing a meal after sunset and possibly before dawn. (Apologies @Snaeem155 if I'm not 100% correct on that).

Only mentioning that bc it would be that, or close to that, for a period of 30 days, so its not the way that some people think of fasting, or breaking a fast.

I thought about suggesting something like GlucoVantage XT, which has Dihydroberberine and Cinnamon in it, but it would depend on his carb intake in his situation, and also how many products he wants to use. I love GlucoVantage XT, but I wouldn't rank it over Lean Edge or Thermo Scorch.

THEstudent

Awards
My understanding of Ramadan is that he wouldn't be eating or drinking anything during daylight hours, and then I believe would be doing a meal after sunset and possibly before dawn. (Apologies @Snaeem155 if I'm not 100% correct on that).

Only mentioning that bc it would be that, or close to that, for a period of 30 days, so its not the way that some people think of fasting, or breaking a fast.

I thought about suggesting something like GlucoVantage XT, which has Dihydroberberine and Cinnamon in it, but it would depend on his carb intake in his situation, and also how many products he wants to use. I love GlucoVantage XT, but I wouldn't rank it over Lean Edge or Thermo Scorch.
@sns8778 you are correct on the Ramadan protocol. Being Muslim myself I will also be doing Ramadan. Thank you for the suggestions on products to use for fat loss. As always your input is greatly appreciated.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 you are correct on the Ramadan protocol. Being Muslim myself I will also be doing Ramadan. Thank you for the suggestions on products to use for fat loss. As always your input is greatly appreciated.
You are very very welcome.

I thought I was correct, but I wasn't 100% certain and I'm very respectful of people's faiths and never want to say anything wrong.

I'm glad to help and answer question in any way, related to supplements in Ramadan or any other way I can help.

Snaeem155

Awards
Went for Lean Edge, Thermoscorch and TTA-500 as the latter was on offer.

Thanks as always Steve for the advice.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
another great option, especially when fasting and how this can impact cortisol - Neuro AET by Iconic Formulations or Invictus by Iron Legion. This should help with insulin sensitivity and cortisol during fasting...further aiding in leaning :)

Would stack really well with your current leaning stack.

jaeger01

Awards
another great option, especially when fasting and how this can impact cortisol - Neuro AET by Iconic Formulations or Invictus by Iron Legion. This should help with insulin sensitivity and cortisol during fasting...further aiding in leaning :)

Would stack really well with your current leaning stack.
Invictus is such an effective product for fasting-induced cortisol increases that I have 10 bottles right now

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Went for Lean Edge, Thermoscorch and TTA-500 as the latter was on offer.

Thanks as always Steve for the advice.
You're very welcome. I think you'll really enjoy that stack.

Anytime you have any questions or if I can help in any way, please let me know. I'm always glad to help.

Bob1983

Awards
I'll be doing ramadhan myself and will be running pepti-plex (staple nowadays) and bringing in PA 2 weeks in so the bodys loaded when ramadhan finishes. I'm going to try to keep my food intake as close as possible but just shifting hours and the window I eat it in.

On that note @sns8778 I know your Thermo Scorch is suitable for vegetarians as is your TTA but how is your Lean Edge coming along with that? Are they in veg caps yet?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll be doing ramadhan myself and will be running pepti-plex (staple nowadays) and bringing in PA 2 weeks in so the bodys loaded when ramadhan finishes. I'm going to try to keep my food intake as close as possible but just shifting hours and the window I eat it in.

On that note @sns8778 I know your Thermo Scorch is suitable for vegetarians as is your TTA but how is your Lean Edge coming along with that? Are they in veg caps yet?
The next batch of Lean Edge will the batch that will change over to vegetable capsules. That's the reason we are out of stock on the website at the moment. As soon as you see it come back in stock, all Lean Edge direct from the site will be in veg capsules. Different retailers may take different time periods to sell thru existing stock though.