DanTman's CUTTING log...starting 11/13/05

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 92

Rest day

got a new diet and it looks killer, 2lbs will be a cake walk this week. It will be much easier to prep though, not as much to worry about...AND it will be alot cheaper now...so all is well.

I think i F'ed up really bad today...i went to longhorn for dinner and decided to get a steak since it OK to eat once or twice a week( im not going to though) so i let loose and got one.....i went ahead and got a 16 oz prime rib, DAMN what a fatty peice of meat, i totaly regret eating that thing and wish i just got the top sirlion or something....prime rib has TONS of fat in it so thit is not good at all....this sux but ya live and ya learn right? Something else with waaay less fat would have been more enjoyable too. Guess ill just have to move on.

If i didnt have to chalk this one down as a cheat, i would have been cheat free for a while now! ( i didnt even mean for this to be a cheat) maybe i just need to stop obsessing over this.

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah man, don't worry about it. That's what cheating is all about. I'm not even gonna mention how my cheat meals go, haha.
I wonder when I'll get a new diet.
Are the meals just simpler?

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
yeah man, don't worry about it. That's what cheating is all about. I'm not even gonna mention how my cheat meals go, haha.

Usually he only takes out or adds a couple of things rather than making an entirely new diet.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope. Just less or more but the changes are usually smaller than people tihnk.

You will get your when you warrant it. Right now, with the way your body has reacted you just need to chug along because you are in it for the long run.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 93

Chest day, a little more 'burn ' today than usual, hmm.

Diet was 100%, It was a new diet today and really didnt notice any difference at all...i like it.

i wont be running out of that 'last' meal anymore:hammer:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 95

rest day

Diet was 100% minus the frequency isues i ran into.

valentines day wasnt even tempting, no junk food is second nature now!

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 96

Tri's

Diet was 100%

getting leaner by the week.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 97

Legs.

I DID IT!!!!

3 plates a side ATG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

i know thats warm up weight for most of you but damn its pretty much a PR for me.

It kicked so much ass, i cant believe how the weight keeps increasing......i even took a calorie cut this week, this is awesome.

BUT, it was way too heavy and i didnt complete all sets with 3 plates,and i didnt get all the reps(i would have had to go to failure or damn close to it if i did so i stopped at 8 instead of 12) and i took long pauses in between reps because i was huffing and puffing pretty hard ,so i backed it down to 2 45's and 10's ....i know that sounds lame but there IS a reason for it, just ask bobo.

I have alwasy done my first set like this, but now im going to ease off and use correct weights...ill save the heavy( to me) stuff for bulking( so far away)

other than that the ret of the workout went fine..

OH, and.........diet was 100% ;)

( but i did not have that special drink im supposed to have during my workout...my bad, i made up for a little bit of it in my PWO meal)

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3 plates ATG warm-up weight? ....... :nutkick:

Good job man ;)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 98

Bi's

Im starting to get more traces of stretch mark AROUND my arm, time to hit it up with the apricot scrub because its doing a pretty good job with fading them.

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
-UPDATE-

weight- 211.8 (down from 214.6)
waist- 37 1/2 ( down from 37 3/4)
arms- 16 1/4 ( same)
lower quad- 25( same)

that steak didnt screw me over after all ;)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 99

Rest day

diet was 100%

the weight is coming down again.

I might have a sceduled cheat when i break 200

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 100!

100 days man ......thats kool, ready for another 100.

Chest today, my incline DB's were up in weight so thats good.

Diet was 100%

and, im starting to not get sore again...i mean for a day to a couple days after i can definatley tell the muscle has been worked with maybe a little sorness but other than that nothing like it use to be.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 101

Back day

Diet was 100%

after i do calves i cant stand up...they shake and stuff.....and its not really all that hard either, just noticed it today.

nothing else new to report.....lots of ladies in the gym....its getting outta hand.....they cant do normal people lifts so they do some doggy style kickbacks or some bent over in super tight body paint looking black pants every guy in the gym staring lifts, oh and lets not forget the inner thigh machines that are right in front of a machine ur using....i know they do it purposley, but more power to them.....u guys know where i am coming from, just thought i'd share.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 103

Tri's

Diet was 100%

When i was on the treadmil today, i was under a pretty good light and i could see a great oultine of my tri's and bi's, some nice seperation too.....it was awesome, cant wait till they just look like that without lights.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 104

Leg day......same as usual

Diet was 100%

sleep sounds good right now.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
- UPDATES-

weight- 213.6 ( up from 211.8)
waist- 37 1/2 ( same)
arms- 16 1/4 (same)
lower quad- 25 ( same)

no way i could have stalled out already, thats really strange.

Heres a question if anyone lnows the answer.....How long should i wait before weighing in and my last meal???

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 106

Rest Day

Diet was a little sloppy, so not the usual 100%

As far as i know, i am easing off of training and increasing my cals a bit for a week or so.

bms0lsc

Awards
  • Established
- UPDATES-

weight- 213.6 ( up from 211.8)
waist- 37 1/2 ( same)
arms- 16 1/4 (same)
lower quad- 25 ( same)

no way i could have stalled out already, thats really strange.

Heres a question if anyone lnows the answer.....How long should i wait before weighing in and my last meal???
Don't fret. If your last meal is the same it wouldn't matter when you weigh, as long as you're consistent. Even an hours difference could probably show a substantial change. Water was probably the factor; 1 millilitre of water = 1 gram, so if you downed a litre or so of water around that time that's 1kg (2.2lbs)! And if you didn't visit the toilet, well there you go.:)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
yes an hours difference makes alot of change.....when i get up early to get rid of some of that extra water...i weight myself and it is a big difference, 3 or so lbs sometimes, freaks me out but then i wake up and weigh in at a normal time and its fine.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 107

pulled a muscle or something in the very bottom of my back yesterday.....its been buggin the **** outta me but it feels alot better....i turned funny in my sleep or something and when i got up to walk it just twitched and crapped out.......its getting better pretty fast though, so thats good........im going to have to pick and choose my back exercises tomorrow as i dont want to activate it again.

Oh, and for the next 2 weeks im not doing any cardio and im following the first diet i got with this program, thats a lot more food. It definatley feels like im eating alot now....what a difference.....this should be a good 2 weeks in the gym though....i was thinking about finishing up some NOS Ether thats a little past expiration to get the most bebefit out of these next weeks( i know it prolly wont make much of a diffeence, but what beter time to do it...right)I may add some CEE or something too, idk yet.

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 108

had to be careful with back today.....tomorrow is a rest day AND i have ISS( in school suspension) so i will be sitting/resting all day so i wont aggravate it any.....even though its pretty much completely gone.

Diet was 100%.....and mmm its good, i actually feel stuffed after some meals.....keep in mind that im following the first diet.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 109

Lots of food and lots of rest. Feels good.

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 110

Damn, i love breaks:box:

Diet was 100%

i weighed myself for kicks after school today and i was .6lbs lighter than last weeks weigh in.......i was floored, how can that be? beats me but im like 220 right now, talk about fluctuations.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 111

legs.

Diet was 90% i missed out on some protein in one meal.....****.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 112

Bi's

diet was 100%

i took some more 'before' pics

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
- Update-

i wasnt going to update till the end of the 2 week break but what the hell.

weight- N/A (i didnt do it today but yesterday morning and it was 214.6)
wasit- 37.0" ( down from 37 1/2...HOW?!?!?! sweet)
arms- 16 1/4 ( same)
lower quad- 25 ( same)

arms and legs wont budge...but this is good.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 113

another complete rest day

Best day of the week because all the meals happen to be my favorite ones

Diet was 100%

I finally got around to buying the vitamins i ran out of, i havent taken Z in a while so maybe ill have some kool ass dreams again.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 114

Chest

Diet was 100%

WOOF, im full...i feel so fat and bloated right now because i had my last 4 meals relativley close together tonight, feels kinda good though.

Oh and good news today.....i fit into a shirt today that i havent worn in the longest time because i could not fit into it, i looked like a "10 lb **** in a 5lb bag" ( curtosey of someone from these boards...a private client i think) but i fit into it today so that was kool.

Still got ALOT of work ahead of me but progress is all that matters right now.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 115

back

Diet was 100%

Tomorow is a complete rest day, plus i have early release from school so thats alot of nap time for me:woohoo: :yawn:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 116

I love sleep, seriously cant get enough of it.

Diet was 100%

More good news, i swear im noticing something new everyday....i lifted my shirt up today in a mirror to see how the strectch marks on my side were doing and i was kind of twisting and i saw something tighten up, up and down my side...i was like ****.....i think its the outline of my obliques!!!!!!!!

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 117

Tri's

Diet was 100%

something i found interesting.....dude, i want to stay on this diet, meaning the one im on right now...maintnence. I swear over this past 2 weeks ive leaned up but also i have goten "fuller" i guess you could say....kinda like i inflated...i like it, but its my last week before i hit the cardio and deficit again. Definition in my upper chest is appearent when i flex....and i have a lot of fat there.

peace:head:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 118

Legs

Diet was horrible, i was in a huge rush this morning cause i had to make up a chem test( which i didnt finish and probably failed) then went the remainder of the school day without food, came home and tried to cram all my meals by combining and spacing them 1 hr apart.....it was pretty rough, no more poor planning on my part.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
can someone tell me how to post pics?

i figure what the hell ill post a few b/c i really need a bf% estimate.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
can someone tell me how to post pics?

i figure what the hell ill post a few b/c i really need a bf% estimate.

When you hiut "Post Reply" there will be a manage attachements button. Click that, upload wihch ones you want the post the reply. They should show up. If you are having trouble then just email them to me and I will put them up.

Also give me a weight sometime today if you can...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pics updated. Definetly leaning out in the arms, shoulders, etc...The abs, olbiques and chest will be the last to go due to recpetor makeup.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
thank you for that...and i think ur getting me confused with someone else again....lmao. But ur right im leaning out.

it sux that the chest is the last to go....oh well.

i think those pics are older ones, i picked those 3 cause i thought they would make the best b4 / afters ....ill post them all when im done.

oh and bobo, or hell anyone.....think i can get an aproximate BF% estimate??

Do think that in 20-24 weeks ( 40-50lbs) i can be lean? I mean if i DONT cheat ONCE and do everything 100%, maybe just maybe i can come close to 12% bf of lower?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you for that...and i think ur getting me confused with someone else again....lmao. But ur right im leaning out.

it sux that the chest is the last to go....oh well.

i think those pics are older ones, i picked those 3 cause i thought they would make the best b4 / afters ....ill post them all when im done.

oh and bobo, or hell anyone.....think i can get an aproximate BF% estimate??

Do think that in 20-24 weeks ( 40-50lbs) i can be lean? I mean if i DONT cheat ONCE and do everything 100%, maybe just maybe i can come close to 12% bf of lower?
:aargh:

Damnit!

I would guess around 18%.

Yes you could easily achieve that goal and you can certianly cheat every once and a while.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 120

Rest day, last one of my 2 week break :(

got the new routine and diet, and the routine im going to love.....leg day looks a tad easier :)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 121

Chest/tri's

i like the new routine, the new diet is fine also...just a couple minor changes. Idk why training changes were made, but its interesting.

Diet was 100%

oh, and kroger brand cajun topper fillets are delicious, they changed the flavoring or something.....italian herb is good too, but only once in a while.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 122

Back/ Bi's

wow, DOMS was really bad today...i have no idea why....could be the routine change but ouch!

SLDL's kinda sucked today, i usually love these, but i was full of water and pre workout meal before doing them and that didnt feel good...plus the fact that i felt like i was gonna loose an instant 10 lbs everytime i bent over:hammer:

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 123

Rest day/cardio

Diet was 100%

HUNGER, damn hunger set in something fierce today....feels productive though.

Cardio tonight was an absolute nightmare, i had to drop mud SOOOO bad but anticipated 45 minutes on the treadmil....those last 10 minutes are by far the worst....u cant help but count every second, the last 10 minutes seemed to take longer than math class....oh well its over now :)

im also sore all over today

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Training Forum 379