Damage control

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Happy father's day, it's also my son's birthday so I got a busy day.

14 planned days left in this mini cut

Bw 198.9

Overweight father pics of the day

I've lost 2.75in off my waist. I wish these bottom abs would magically appear but for being less then a month and how fat I was a few weeks ago, I cannot complainView attachment 194940View attachment 194941
really big changes brother. Obvious fat loss. Looking good

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
really big changes brother. Obvious fat loss. Looking good
Thank you. After the next 2 weeks pass I gotta come up with a new plan, I don't know if I should continue to diet, stay at maintenance and try to recomp or stay the same for a while or reverse diet right into putting on size. Seeing how I'm planning a long cruise I should probably just try to maintain and maybe work on some strength goals.

If I don't have a actual planned goal I tend to get lazy

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. After the next 2 weeks pass I gotta come up with a new plan, I don't know if I should continue to diet, stay at maintenance and try to recomp or stay the same for a while or reverse diet right into putting on size. Seeing how I'm planning a long cruise I should probably just try to maintain and maybe work on some strength goals.

If I don't have a actual planned goal I tend to get lazy
yeah I hear ya on that one, without a goal it’s definitely harder. Over the years I’ve learned it’s normally better to have a period of maintaining after either a cut or a bulk to let the body adapt to its new composition - well that works better for me anyway. If your cruising then maintaining with a focus on strength seems smart, it’s what I’m planning to do although I’m only cruising up to December

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah I hear ya on that one, without a goal it’s definitely harder. Over the years I’ve learned it’s normally better to have a period of maintaining after either a cut or a bulk to let the body adapt to its new composition - well that works better for me anyway. If your cruising then maintaining with a focus on strength seems smart, it’s what I’m planning to do although I’m only cruising up to December
After a successful bulk I would always spend the next few months trying to maintain. Flex wheeler and Stan effording both say you gotta earn that new muscle and make it your body's new normal. Never thought about the opposite tho. I definitely feel like because I got fatter really fast, im loosing fat fast, just because my body has never been use to being that high of a bf%. Probably going to just try to recomp/maintain for a while. That's the easiest plan of action. Maybe work on some strength goals. Thinking about playing with some peptides while I'm cruising through the fall

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After a successful bulk I would always spend the next few months trying to maintain. Flex wheeler and Stan effording both say you gotta earn that new muscle and make it your body's new normal. Never thought about the opposite tho. I definitely feel like because I got fatter really fast, im loosing fat fast, just because my body has never been use to being that high of a bf%. Probably going to just try to recomp/maintain for a while. That's the easiest plan of action. Maybe work on some strength goals. Thinking about playing with some peptides while I'm cruising through the fall
yeah I do like peptides. I like to focus on healing as well. Making feeling good a goal when maintaining body comp.

I read years back about metabolic set points and how your body takes time to adjust to a new normal. Made sense to be in the context of the inbuilt survival mechanisms we have as humans

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah I do like peptides. I like to focus on healing as well. Making feeling good a goal when maintaining body comp.

I read years back about metabolic set points and how your body takes time to adjust to a new normal. Made sense to be in the context of the inbuilt survival mechanisms we have as humans
Feel free to list any peptide protocol you have tried. I haven't really messed much with peptides. Cjc dac/mk is probably going to be used through some of the fall, mainly because it's the two I know the most about. Igf lr3 I'm also thinking about trying 4weeks on 2 off repeat

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

@Whisky could you also outline how you would use tesamorelin with a ghrp for fatloss? I've seen you mention it several times, and there is almost no info on tesamorelin out there. I got quite lean last summer using your recommendation of cjc dac and mk, but it wrecked my insulin sensitivity.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Whisky could you also outline how you would use tesamorelin with a ghrp for fatloss? I've seen you mention it several times, and there is almost no info on tesamorelin out there. I got quite lean last summer using your recommendation of cjc dac and mk, but it wrecked my insulin sensitivity.
Gh and secretagogues increase blood sugar levels.

If one was unwilling to use insulin, would a low dose of tren or SD (or any other anabolic which is known to lower blood sugar) actually help the situation?

Or would that be detrimental? And promote even more potential hypo episodes (which happen after tblood sugar gets too high and subsequent insulin surge makes you hypo)?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah mk can do that for sure. I use metformin and berberine in my daily stack so it doesn’t cause me an issue.....

personally I would run tesamorelin with mk (in fact I am right now) but it can be run solo. ipam would be my next choice though.

tesa is just 1mg am and 1pm. Ducking expensive and hard to get but it does work that’s for sure.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Feel free to list any peptide protocol you have tried. I haven't really messed much with peptides. Cjc dac/mk is probably going to be used through some of the fall, mainly because it's the two I know the most about. Igf lr3 I'm also thinking about trying 4weeks on 2 off repeat
cjc dac plus mk with hex pwo is my favourite combo. Tesamorelin specifically for fat loss.

mk solo does wonders for me in terms of recovery and joint health.

I do like ipamorelin for sleep. Ghrp 2 is the other one that’s worth a look. Solid peptide and gives good results

for general repair and joint healing I honestly can’t reccomend Enough a week blast of tb500 and bpc once every couple of months. Just takes any little niggles and clears em up, prevents injuries from occurring by dealing with weaknesses in tendons etc that you might not know are there.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gh and secretagogues increase blood sugar levels.

If one was unwilling to use insulin, would a low dose of tren or SD (or any other anabolic which is known to lower blood sugar) actually help the situation?

Or would that be detrimental? And promote even more potential hypo episodes (which happen after tblood sugar gets too high and subsequent insulin surge makes you hypo)?
Atleast the secretagogues that chronically elevate growth hormone do. Ghrp-2 and ipamorelin have no detrimental effect on my insulin sensitivity.

Tren or SD would help in theory, but you cant, or atleast shouldn't, run them for very long. Unlike mk which works best with long term use, but that is also where insulin resistance comes into play.

I'm still weary of metformin use as:
-lowers androgen receptor density
-called metabolic poison by many including Dr. Serrano
-several manufacturers are currently recalling it due to carcinogen levels.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yeah mk can do that for sure. I use metformin and berberine in my daily stack so it doesn’t cause me an issue.....

personally I would run tesamorelin with mk (in fact I am right now) but it can be run solo. ipam would be my next choice though.

tesa is just 1mg am and 1pm. Ducking expensive and hard to get but it does work that’s for sure.
Cheapest I've found tesamorelin is ~$6 per mg so yeah that would add up quick.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Atleast the secretagogues that chronically elevate growth hormone do. Ghrp-2 and ipamorelin have no detrimental effect on my insulin sensitivity.

Tren or SD would help in theory, but you cant, or atleast shouldn't, run them for very long. Unlike mk which works best with long term use, but that is also where insulin resistance comes into play.

Isint berberine supposed to be just as effective as metformin?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
it is indeed. I take metformin for its other benefits rather than purely for insulin sensitivity. They do work synergistically together from what I’ve seen though

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I hadn’t seen the recall information?? Can you link me to anything on that??

according to Mike Arnold he’s changed his view on mk and now says it should be cycled btw.....either 5 days on 2 off (which I personally don’t quite understand because of the half life) or a couple of months on, one off etc

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just a little on how my day is going

Breakfast was a funfetti cupcake, 6 strips of bacon, 3 eggs and 2 coffees.

Lunch was a grilled chicken sandwich with bacon and mayo

Just got done with my son's party, had 2 burgers, 1 bun and a can of coke and a slice of cake.

Diet is definitely off today.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just a little on how my day is going

Breakfast was a funfetti cupcake, 6 strips of bacon, 3 eggs and 2 coffees.

Lunch was a grilled chicken sandwich with bacon and mayo

Just got done with my son's party, had 2 burgers, 1 bun and a can of coke and a slice of cake.

Diet is definitely off today.
Interesting, but whenever i go on AAS (currently on 200mg a week since wednesday, just started) my self control ability goes through the roof. Mk677 only i was eating sweets left and right hahahaha

Now, hm, i just reach for oats or brown bread when i am hungry. I feel tougher mentally, goal driven, love it.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I hadn’t seen the recall information?? Can you link me to anything on that??

according to Mike Arnold he’s changed his view on mk and now says it should be cycled btw.....either 5 days on 2 off (which I personally don’t quite understand because of the half life) or a couple of months on, one off etc

The FDA says it is only ER (extended release), but I have read on forums of people sending in their own generic metformin for testing and the results showing NDMA levels far over the acceptable limit.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Interesting, but whenever i go on AAS (currently on 200mg a week since wednesday, just started) my self control ability goes through the roof. Mk677 only i was eating sweets left and right hahahaha

Now, hm, i just reach for oats or brown bread when i am hungry. I feel tougher mentally, goal driven, love it.
Same here, sometimes I just need a break.

My diet has been very consistent.

Breakfast is usually protein powder, oats and a piece of fruit.

Then a salad with grilled chicken

Lentil pasta with peas and chicken

And for dinner it's whatever family dinner is, I just keep it reasonable.

If we do burgers I do 2 burgers, 1 bun

If we do steaks il have a vegetable and 1 cup white rice.

Stuff like that.

Most of my days I stay under 2500cal and protein around 180-200gm

On days I don't workout my calories are slightly lower.

And occasionally a day like today where I say **** it lol

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, but berberine loses effectiveness at reducing blood sugar in some people (including myself) with time. I still take 400 mg x3 per day for the other health benefits (lower LDL cholesterol, improved gut health), but it does nothing for my blood sugar.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, but berberine loses effectiveness at reducing blood sugar in some people (including myself) with time. I still take 400 mg x3 per day for the other health benefits (lower LDL cholesterol, improved gut health), but it does nothing for my blood sugar.
Try rotating it out once in a while, throw in 2000mg of cinnamon in its place, swapping back and forth

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oats with whey protein + little cocoa powder and fruit is my all time favourite breakfast,

I am a bro hahah and i like to include faster digesting carbs and protein in the morning and slow release stuff (non fat cottage cheese, brown rice, brown bread) in the evening.

Also, haha the reflexes when you hop on gear. Totally forgot about it. Just casually sitting here by my desk typing a message when my phone slid off the desk and started falling, caught it in mid air without even looking 😎

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The FDA says it is only ER (extended release), but I have read on forums of people sending in their own generic metformin for testing and the results showing NDMA levels far over the acceptable limit.
I don’t have any of those brands but I have various Indian genetics so sure I’m probably fucked....😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oats with whey protein + little cocoa powder and fruit is my all time favourite breakfast,

I am a bro hahah and i like to include faster digesting carbs and protein in the morning and slow release stuff (non fat cottage cheese, brown rice, brown bread) in the evening.

Also, haha the reflexes when you hop on gear. Totally forgot about it. Just casually sitting here by my desk typing a message when my phone slid off the desk and started falling, caught it in mid air without even looking
Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too fast, I would catch it!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok guys, 13 days left. 199.9 so I guess no harm done yesterday. I never really have changed my calories this whole time and weight loss has completely stalled out but even after a cheat it kinda stays the same. I think 2500 calories is safe to call my maintenance calories. Today through sunday I'm gonna do 2200. Then 2000 the last 6 days or so. Not that anybody gives a ****. Diet logs are super boring lol. I'm surprised anyone is still interested.

I've actually been paying more attention to Hyde's powerlifting log then my own

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too fast, I would catch it!
^Underrated movie quote

Ok guys, 13 days left. 199.9 so I guess no harm done yesterday. I never really have changed my calories this whole time and weight loss has completely stalled out but even after a cheat it kinda stays the same. I think 2500 calories is safe to call my maintenance calories. Today through sunday I'm gonna do 2200. Then 2000 the last 6 days or so. Not that anybody gives a ****. Diet logs are super boring lol. I'm surprised anyone is still interested.

I've actually been paying more attention to Hyde's powerlifting log then my own
It’s mainly a lot of heavy breathing, and occasionally something gets picked up for 1-5 reps.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
^Underrated movie quote

It’s mainly a lot of heavy breathing, and occasionally something gets picked up for 1-5 reps.
It's better then eating oatmeal with protein powder, salads and picking up 3/4 the weight your use to lol.

This is my log,

Hey guys, I lost another pound, I've been eating the exact same thing over and over again, my stomach is a little smaller but still no lower abs, my max bench went from 350-320 and I can't deadlift heavy cus I think I got a hernia but I'm going to pretend that I'm motivated and I really wanna eat another chicken breast and some oatmeal

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I bought a new phone today, every app transferred over except anabolic minds and it's not in the play store on the new phone for some reason, anyone got any ideas???

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also wanted to say that the prami does not seem to be working started at 2 drops, the past few does were eod, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5 with 25mg exemstane with it??? Any ideas on this. I'm no expert at controlling these sides because I've never had a issue before that a little nolva couldn't knock out. Now with dien and prolactin I obviously can't use nolva. I'm thinking I'm just going to drop to trt and eliminate dienolone. Keep using prami till the dienolone clears and then hit it with nolva or ralox. There's nothing visually showing other then a little puffiness, but I don't want tits so I think I should play it safe and just cruise from here out.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe go to daily doses. I would wave the dose back slightly tho, as that’s doubling the weekly dose. Like consider going back to 0.3 -0.4 if going daily. And be prepared in case you get the Prami flu. It is awful to experience, but it will pass. Might make you miss a day of work if it hits at the wrong time though.

And exem is best administered about 12 hours apart if going up to 25mg daily. Ie morning and evening take 12.5mg for more even coverage.

You have gotten under 200lbs and top abs are showing - you aren’t peeled of course, but you look plenty lean just for summer time. Stopping now will still give you a couple more weeks on elevated androgens to continue cutting anyway.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Maybe go to daily doses. I would wave the dose back slightly tho, as that’s doubling the weekly dose. Like consider going back to 0.3 -0.4 if going daily. And be prepared in case you get the Prami flu. It is awful to experience, but it will pass. Might make you miss a day of work if it hits at the wrong time though.

And exem is best administered about 12 hours apart if going up to 25mg daily. Ie morning and evening take 12.5mg for more even coverage.

You have gotten under 200lbs and top abs are showing - you aren’t peeled of course, but you look plenty lean just for summer time. Stopping now will still give you a couple more weeks on elevated androgens to continue cutting anyway.
Ok, so il try splitting the exem, drop prami to 0.3 and do that daily for a while. And I'm going to drop to trt. Sounds like the game plan. That's it for a long while. I'm very happy with the amount of fat I dropped in the past few weeks. I'm going to keep dieting and working out hard. Probably won't be any more updates here till I put up the final pictures

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So just in case anyone was wondering, I put a end to my diet. At least for now. Not because I dropped to trt but for convenience. I'm happy with the progress I made for now. Eating at maintenance for 200lbs and switched to Monday Wednesday Friday full body type routine as I'm planning on doing a couple boxing sessions a week and I don't wanna be really sore. Hoping to get my strength back up. Il end up dropping more weight anyway once these boxing sessions are in full swing. Thanks for following along.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Scrubbing with a loofa and Dawn detergent will work better than any astringent. Definitely helps cut the oil down some.

B5 (pantothenic acid) 4-6g daily split over 3-4 doses, ideally with 500-1,000mg oral L-Carnitine for better transport. This is A LOT of pills but there are human studies showing it truly helps. And I have found it to.

Cinnamon is unproven, but it is antimicrobial and good for health so I use it too. Cheap and easy.

Tanning if you have the ability to helps dry the skin and hide it some.

Also wash your bedsheets very often, shower daily and after you sweat as soon as able, and change clothes often too. Dave Palumbo said he changed bedsheets daily on 3g test!

I have 200 mast in with my 400 test right now and I have lots of little zits. But I accept
Scrubbing with a loofa and Dawn detergent will work better than any astringent. Definitely helps cut the oil down some.

B5 (pantothenic acid) 4-6g daily split over 3-4 doses, ideally with 500-1,000mg oral L-Carnitine for better transport. This is A LOT of pills but there are human studies showing it truly helps. And I have found it to.

Cinnamon is unproven, but it is antimicrobial and good for health so I use it too. Cheap and easy.

Tanning if you have the ability to helps dry the skin and hide it some.

Also wash your bedsheets very often, shower daily and after you sweat as soon as able, and change clothes often too. Dave Palumbo said he changed bedsheets daily on 3g test!

I have 200 mast in with my 400 test right now and I have lots of little zits. But I accept that as part of the price of competition.
Have these methods been shown to help with cystic acne? From ive read, cystic acne is typically related to hormones and requires prescription meds

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have these methods been shown to help with cystic acne? From ive read, cystic acne is typically related to hormones and requires prescription meds
There not doing anything special for me personally, I think there keeping it from getting worse but not making it better. I'm sure once everything has cleared out my system other then the trt il be gtg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Dude what sucks is im getting cystic acne on my back all the sudden...and im only on trt

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Google Pantothenic Acid for acne the human studies come up immediately. It seems to help a lot of people to a degree. It’s not a solution.

There not doing anything special for me personally, I think there keeping it from getting worse but not making it better. I'm sure once everything has cleared out my system other then the trt il be gtg
Yeah, still have plenty of acne, but it definitely makes a big difference.

Dropped the 200mg/wk of Masteron E out a week ago and I can already tell things have improved by a wide margin as levels diminish. It’s obvious. Your stack is the most important thing.

Don’t expect to run Var or mast, etc and not see an increase in sebaceous oil. For anyone.

Dude what sucks is im getting cystic acne on my back all the sudden...and im only on trt
First thing I would be examining (assuming hygiene isn’t compromised with things like working in the heat all day in the same sweaty shirt) is my estrogen levels and diet.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Keep it clean, use a astringent. Try to
Google Pantothenic Acid for acne the human studies come up immediately. It seems to help a lot of people to a degree. It’s not a solution.

Dropped the 200mg/wk of Masteron E out a week ago and I can already tell things have improved by a wide margin as levels diminish. It’s obvious. Your stack is the most important .

Masterson is a acne bomb for me, and what sucks is I really like it, more then most ppl. I like dht stuff in general and they pretty much all give me cystic acne.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I recently started drinking again...smh....and it seems to have gotten worse since then. I guess I'm just in denial

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Keep it clean, use a astringent. Try to

Dropped the 200mg/wk of Masteron E out a week ago and I can already tell things have improved by a wide margin as levels diminish. It’s obvious. Your stack is the most important .

Masterson is a acne bomb for me, and what sucks is I really like it, more then most ppl. I like dht stuff in general and they pretty much all give me cystic acne.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I recently started drinking again...smh....and it seems to have gotten worse since then. I guess I'm just in denial
Alcohol can definitely increase estrogen levels in men. Boom problem solved. Quit hard/routine drinking, or up your AI frequency.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Alcohol can definitely increase estrogen levels in men. Boom problem solved. Quit hard/routine drinking, or up your AI frequency.
Thanks, bro. I recentlt went 6 months and then caved in to life stresses.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Anyways, sorry for derailing a little. Keep up the good work, Smont. Looking good.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Doc prescribed Doxycycline oral antibiotic. Any of you guys ever use this?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I did in high school, helped a little, better then other stuff but wasn't strong enough to get rid of it all
I guess it would be alright to keep up with the B5 and Carnitine vitamins on it right?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I guess it would be alright to keep up with the B5 and Carnitine vitamins on it right?
I don't see a reason not to. I wouldn't mix medications but I dont think there's any problem with vitamins unless there is some kinda interaction warning on the bttl

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doc prescribed Doxycycline oral antibiotic. Any of you guys ever use this?
I did in high school, helped a little, better then other stuff but wasn't strong enough to get rid of it all
Exact same. I never read more about it because I wasn’t lifting then. Just helped some, probably as much as B5 lol.

I think it can increase sensitivity to sunlight; google sides/interactions homie

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Exact same. I never read more about it because I wasn’t lifting then. Just helped some, probably as much as B5 lol.

I think it can increase sensitivity to sunlight; google sides/interactions homie
It suppose to make you get sunburned easier, I dont really get sunburned tho, just tan. I also think it's what they have me for lyme disease years ago

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 15
Supplements 15
Supplements 17
Supplements 12