Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
After a extreme dirty bulk followed up by some injuries and 3 weeks no working out, I'm left with a very sloppy look that I need to correct hopefully by the 4th of July.

I'm on 150-200mg of testosterone per week depending on if I take a extra day or 2 for my injection. I'm going to use mk677 on workout days to use up some leftovers and 25mg exemestane on injection days.

Legs have not been trained regularly other then a few random squats since early March and not at all in the past 30 days.

Injuries are mostly gone but I will be cautious.

Diet is going to be tough so that's my biggest focus as I'm carrying all my bodyfat in my midsection and chest. Very little fat on my skinny legs and arms are the only thing that don't look horrible right now.

Workout are going to be pull with hamstrings and push with quads most of the time. Frequency will be higher and workouts simple but I'm going to make them a little harder and longer every workout for the next 5 weeks. So by weeks 3-5 they will be brutal. Everything will be trained 2-3 times a week and will only be doing things that don't aggravate my neck or lower back.

Feel free to laugh at the fatness or my horribly uneven tan.

Going to put up some pics in about 5 min.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In!
So much AI on just that dose of test?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hopefully muscle memory will come right back while I drop some fat.

I've fixed more damage then this before so as long as I don't get hurt again I'm not worried

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FIrst, you need to get a horse-shoe mustache going on. All the cool kids have them. :p
Adds 5lbs of muscle immediately. I know, weird right?... it works. Trust me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Today I did a simple workout of bw chins
Cable rows
Hamstring curls
Hammer curls
Db curls
Good mornings

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh brother, you got some work cut out for you there : D What's your target? 20 pounds cca?

I would add more than just a tad of mk to this though ... or just up the test to a miny blast?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh brother, you got some work cut out for you there : D What's your target? 20 pounds cca?

I would add more than just a tad of mk to this though ... or just up the test to a miny blast?
Usually my abs are good at 190lbs. I'm sitting at 209.4, I kinda wasted my last cycle on on a strength goal, it was only for about 6 weeks but I took a lot of stuff.

That being said, I don't see a problem doubling my test or adding a little masteron, I just don't know how much it will help in a short time. I am very good at dropping weight fast as I've regularly cut 20 lbs in a 2-4 week period for boxing and wrestling when I was younger.

But I also haven't let myself go this bad before either.

I don't have a weight goal but 20lbs is probably a good idea right now.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Muscle memory comes back quick for me too, so if I can get this gut down and my shoulders and legs fill back out it should give a little illusion of less fat lol. Otherwise I'm rocking loose tank tops all summer

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also got some t3 but Im too fat for it to show it's magic

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here's my diet game plan.

60gm of protein from whey, 2 serving oatmeal, 1 banana, cinnamon, 2 cups water.

That will be divided into 2 shakes. Half of it is meal 1.

Meal 2 is a low-fat meat source like chicken or turkey with a big salad and a low calorie salad dressing.

Meal 3 is the other half of that shake.

Meal 4 is family dinner, we usually do a meat and vegetable with white rice or potatoes.

The total from the shakes is 690 calories,
The salad is approximately 400-600 calories depending on meat choice and dressing choice.

So before dinner I will be at 1090-1290 calories.

Then I will hit the gym and portion out 800-1000 calories for dinner. And 200 calories before bed as I always get hungry before bed.

2200 calories starting point. Dropping 100 calories per week while increasing my workouts little by little almost daily.

This sounds miserable lol.

Will weight in and post progress pics every Sunday.

I'm also gonna do some bike rides and hiking.

And on really nice days I might drag the weights outside to do a alternate workout like clean and press superset with farmers walks. That should burn up a lot of calories

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the problem yes. Cutting without a gym. It's why I suggested more androgens. I've been cutting for a month and a half now, doing just calisthenics and it's a real pain holding on to muscle. I've stopped now and will add a pinch of androgens and some peps to loose the final 3 - 4 pounds. You might think you're safe going from the first 20 pounds down to 10, regarding muscle loss, but you are not, not really. If it's not a huge problem for you, I would definetly just up the test a bit or add, like you mentioned, a pinch of mast. Although you know mast is not the best muscle preserver in a kcal deficit, but it's better then nothing ....

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been trying to get some legit primo, but my lab of choice is pharmacom and their delivery is out of order bc of covid ... but anyway, adding something like 100mg primo to your trt would be nice

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been trying to get some legit primo, but my lab of choice is pharmacom and their delivery is out of order bc of covid ... but anyway, adding something like 100mg primo to your trt would be nice
I have a make shift gym in the basement, enough to get the work done. I wish I had some 100% legit primo access lol. I'd take 1000mg a day with 25mg dbol and 50mg winstrol and just go balls to the wall on everything.

Here what I'm working with for equipment.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are gonna start at 2200 kcal at 209 pounds and then drop 100 calories a week from that? God damn! You sure you need to go that low that fast? Im sure you could drop fat in a healthier more sustainable way by starting higher. From a nattys perspective that little food spells muscle loss. But I guess thats not an issue with the AAS, but damn yeah you will be miserable haha.

In to see the misery (and progress).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bench, 400+ lbs weights can't remember exactly how much, treadmill, a pully for pressdowns and stuff. That stupid total gym I use to burn out on and some dumbbells and a ez bar kicking around
IMG_20200423_125146~2.jpeg
IMG_20200422_151912_01.jpeg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You are gonna start at 2200 kcal at 209 pounds and then drop 100 calories a week from that? God damn! You sure you need to go that low that fast? Im sure you could drop fat in a healthier more sustainable way by starting higher. From a nattys perspective that little food spells muscle loss. But I guess thats not an issue with the AAS, but damn yeah you will be miserable haha.

In to see the misery (and progress).
I know lol. I was the same weight 209-212 in this pic eating 3000 cal a day. This is how I prefer to look and eat but desperate times call for desperate measure. But you are right And a trt dose is not going to stop muscle loss eating like this. But, knowing myself, coming off these injuries and being detrained and already lost muscle I think il be ok. And as usual with me, nothing is set in stone. Next Sunday I will check my weight, take pics and make adjustments to the plan if needed.
tapatalk_1587559831726.jpeg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm never the ripped guy as I haven't had to be a certain weight in a long time. Ideally I like to be 210lbs @ 15% bf as that's where I look biggest and am my strength is great. It also puts my at a good point to make quick diet changes and quick changes in how I look relatively fast.

Right now if I had to guess I'm 22-25% bf going by my midsection, I don't have a ton of fat anywhere else for some reason. It's all just sitting in my stomach.

I also wanna throw out there that I picked the worst pictures out of the bunch I had taken. I didn't try to squeeze in my stomach or flex in any pictures, just kinda holding the position of the poses. It shows how bad I look but it will also make for better before and Afters. I think a lot of you will be surprised how much I can do in 5 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm rained out of work so I'm going to do a early workout.

Flat bench
Db shoulder press
Leg extensions
Rope pressdowns
Side db raise
Db skull krushers
And one more quad exercise

Il fill in the poundages after the workout. Strength is down quite a bit so I gotta play around with the numbers

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know lol. I was the same weight 209-212 in this pic eating 3000 cal a day. This is how I prefer to look and eat but desperate times call for desperate measure. But you are right And a trt dose is not going to stop muscle loss eating like this. But, knowing myself, coming off these injuries and being detrained and already lost muscle I think il be ok. And as usual with me, nothing is set in stone. Next Sunday I will check my weight, take pics and make adjustments to the plan if needed. View attachment 194209
This is on cycle? Judging from the swolen delts and traps ... Yeah, I've never been this fat : D so I can't comment. So I guess I'm the opposite of you. Never been without a 6 pack.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is on cycle? Judging from the swolen delts and traps ... Yeah, I've never been this fat : D so I can't comment. So I guess I'm the opposite of you. Never been without a 6 pack.
Ya, that was on something like 20mg injectable lgd and 125mg test, both taken EOD, so about 450 test and 70 lgd per week. Approximately.

My traps are always like that, even as a kid. But when on cycle, not overly fat and training like a bodybuilder I get really round and things come together nicely

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mike Arnold just released injectable YK too. I wonder how that is gonna be
I had a bad experience with oral yk, no real strength or size, no feeling of being on something and some acceleration of hair shedding. But, I had just came off td trest and something else so it was kinda hard to be on what was happening. What's the price and how many
mg/ml is it. A sarm is a relatively safe add on here for a couple weeks. The lgd just don't fit the description right now as it was kinda like dbol for me

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a bad experience with oral yk, no real strength or size, no feeling of being on something and some acceleration of hair shedding. But, I had just came off td trest and something else so it was kinda hard to be on what was happening. What's the price and how many
mg/ml is it. A sarm is a relatively safe add on here for a couple weeks. The lgd just don't fit the description right now as it was kinda like dbol for me
I don’t know the price or concentration I just noticed it in his sub. I wouldn’t mind giving sarms a go but I don’t know if there is a reason to replace aas with them or what their place would be

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don’t know the price or concentration I just noticed it in his sub. I wouldn’t mind giving sarms a go but I don’t know if there is a reason to replace aas with them or what their place would be
Injectable lgd in my opinion is the strongest thing mg per mg I've ever taken, strongest might not be the best word but fastest results

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Injectable lgd in my opinion is the strongest thing mg per mg I've ever taken, strongest might not be the best word but fastest results
Very interesting. How was the bloodwork, lipids and liver?

hahahahah i have seen the title of the thread which reminded me how we turn sth intrinsically healthy such as lifting weights and watching our diet into risk management protocol when aas enter the picture.

Arent we a weird bunch? 🙉

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Very interesting. How was the bloodwork, lipids and liver?
Didn't get bloodwork for that, I went on vacation right after and just didn't get around to it. But I'm the wrong person to ask about liver and stuff on cycles, superdrol for 4 weeks at 20mg does not take me out of normal range, my bloodwork tends to stay pretty good no matter what I've taken

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't get bloodwork for that, I went on vacation right after and just didn't get around to it. But I'm the wrong person to ask about liver and stuff on cycles, superdrol for 4 weeks at 20mg does not take me out of normal range, my bloodwork tends to stay pretty good no matter what I've taken
Liver values would be the least of my worries. I’d worry more about my lipids

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Liver is always my last concern, the liver heals itself very well and is very durable. But I wasn't just talking about my liver. Everything on my bloodwork always tends to stay in range or close to it

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, a diet very low in saturated fat (if you are on exogenous T not a problem, at least in my experience), fish (good protein and healthy fats), some walnuts, green tea, flaxseed etc a nd you shouod be fine. Your total and ldl will go down (mainly due to low saturated fat content).

Besides, i dont think it is wise to run orals for more than a month. It is not like you are going to develop atherosclerosis from running reasonable dose of orals for 4 weeks out of a year.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got a question, is it possible that my insulin sensitivity went to **** from that dirty bulk and that's how I put on Soo much fat n lost muscle so fast? I know I was hurt but it's bothering me how fast it went downhill.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got a question, is it possible that my insulin sensitivity went to **** from that dirty bulk and that's how I put on Soo much fat n lost muscle so fast? I know I was hurt but it's bothering me how fast it went downhill.
It MAY be possible that it is playing its part. Over here vets always recommend going keto before cycle for some time to increase insulin sensitivity. Broscience or not, you cant say it doesnt work for them.

mk677 is supposed to mess with insulin sensitivity and whenever i come off i gain belly fat. Nowhere else, just on my belly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It MAY be possible that it is playing its part. Over here vets always recommend going keto before cycle for some time to increase insulin sensitivity. Broscience or not, you cant say it doesnt work for them.

mk677 is supposed to mess with insulin sensitivity and whenever i come off i gain belly fat. Nowhere else, just on my belly.
I actually thought about dropping carbs completely for the first week but seeing how I'm going for a exreme quick cut I didn't wanna use that tool right away. Last 2 weeks I plan to do a higher protein keto type meal plan and then reintroduce carbs 3 days before the forth of July to fill back up if things go to plan. If not, then I keep dieting and wear baggy tank tops till I'm back in shape lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just finished my workout,

Flat bench I got 6 reps at 243 lbs, last month I got 243 for 16 reps on my last set. Very disappointing.

Db shoulder press did 35s to failure dropped to 20s and hit failure again.

Leg extensions 75 lbs for sets of 12

Rope pressdowns with 35lbs plus chains for sets of 12

Squat 135x30

And ez skull krushers 50x20,20,16.

Strength is dramatically down all across the board

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, a diet very low in saturated fat (if you are on exogenous T not a problem, at least in my experience), fish (good protein and healthy fats), some walnuts, green tea, flaxseed etc a nd you shouod be fine. Your total and ldl will go down (mainly due to low saturated fat content).

Besides, i dont think it is wise to run orals for more than a month. It is not like you are going to develop atherosclerosis from running reasonable dose of orals for 4 weeks out of a year.
I've yet to see a well done study that links saturated fat to increases in heart disease or cardiovascular issues. Only vegan and Peta backed studies.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Flat bench I got 6 reps at 243 lbs, last month I got 243 for 16 reps on my last set. Very disappointing.

oh ****! is it because of the injuries?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

oh ****! is it because of the injuries?
Definitely part of it, I was also taking a bunch of stuff and eating 4000 calories per day at that time and focusing on my bench press.

My back is very tight so I can't really arch right now, that will knock a quick 20lbs off my bench strength. Also I could still feel it a little in my shoulder. If I had a spot I would have felt safe doing another 2-3 reps but I'm in no position to take a chance on that right now. I know strength will come back quick. I would not be surprised if it goes up about 10 lbs a week for 6 reps for the next month. And today was also my first time benching in at least 3 weeks

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The more fat you are, the easier it is to gain more fat. isnt that kinda a rule of thumb ...?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The more fat you are, the easier it is to gain more fat. isnt that kinda a rule of thumb ...?
Not really, if your fat you can drop fat a lot faster then someone who has low body fat. Think about it. You got a 6 pack already, who do you think can drop more weight/fat in a month, me or you. I could easily drop 20 lbs, you probably don't have 20 lbs to loose lol. Now when your trying to bulk and already fat, absolutely you will get fat faster, much faster.

But a fat person is going to drop fat faster then a skinny person

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I tried to bulk right now it would be the biggest disaster ever

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I see your profile says 6'2 182. But I'm curious what your typical diet looks like

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now when your trying to bulk and already fat, absolutely you will get fat faster, much faster.
That's what i said : D The fatter you are the eaiser it is to gain fat. The leaner the harder. Especially when you get to stubborn fat. Also if youre natty metabolism slows down ...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I normally eat what ever I want. As long as calories are where they need to be I'm all good. This is me, for example, needing to loose 4 pounds. I think I was 89kg here (2 yo old pic). Flat lighting, but you can get an idea. What I found was that once you get to a certain level of bf% that you havent been before, it's much easier to get to it again. So if you want to be lean, dont ever let yourself get to a point of bf% that you dont want to be at. Even after you cut, its going to be a hell of alot easier to get back to that level then if you've never been that fat before. Hope that makes sense : )

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
60mg/ml $72

But with a half life of 12hrs, it should probably be injected 1-2x per day, no thanks lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 15
Supplements 15
Supplements 17
Supplements 12