Damage control

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love doing them, I know they can be risky but using weights you can handle for 15+ I doubt I will have any risk for injury.

Today's weight 199.6

So after about 3 weeks I'm down 10lbs, and down a total of 21lbs since my dirty bulk ended. From today out I have exactly 3 more weeks or 21 days left for my target mini cut deadline. The "deadline" is pretty much imaginary, I just wanted to set some goals but all in all I'm happy.

I've been slacking on progress pics but il do my best to get some taken. Me and my girl been fighting so I haven't really been trying to get her to take pictures.

When were getting along, she's happy to take pictures and is semi supportive. But when were fighting she turns everything around. I'm trying to get in better shape to leave her or I'm taking pictures to send to some bitch lol
haha, women are crazy bro. I’m having my fair share of issues at the moment. Part of the reason I want to stay in shape is so I feel like I have easy options though 🤣

behind the neck presses don’t cause problems imo, they expose weaknesses and bad mechanics but don’t actually cause issues. Like you say, keeping the weight light and pumping out reps is the best strategy anyway.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love doing them, I know they can be risky but using weights you can handle for 15+ I doubt I will have any risk for injury.

Today's weight 199.6

So after about 3 weeks I'm down 10lbs, and down a total of 21lbs since my dirty bulk ended. From today out I have exactly 3 more weeks or 21 days left for my target mini cut deadline. The "deadline" is pretty much imaginary, I just wanted to set some goals but all in all I'm happy.

I've been slacking on progress pics but il do my best to get some taken. Me and my girl been fighting so I haven't really been trying to get her to take pictures.

When were getting along, she's happy to take pictures and is semi supportive. But when were fighting she turns everything around. I'm trying to get in better shape to leave her or I'm taking pictures to send to some bitch lol
It’s ok we all know you look like an overweight father that used to play football anyway

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s ok we all know you look like an overweight father that used to play football anyway
Lol me right now. Jokes on them - I actually got that fat intentionally, for a hobby that only costs me money.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol me right now. Jokes on them - I actually got that fat intentionally, for a hobby that only costs me money.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol. There's a dude in another thread who said I don't look like a real lifter. He posted his six pack and how hes 146lbs, benches 135 for 15 and can squat 225x5. And told me I look like a overweight father that use to play football.

When I was 14 I also weighed 140lbs, had a 6 pack and lifted those numbers. Except I could squat 225 for 20 and bench my body weight for 20

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol. There's a dude in another thread who said I don't look like a real lifter. He posted his six pack and how hes 146lbs, benches 135 for 15 and can squat 225x5. And told me I look like a overweight father that use to play football.

When I was 14 I also weighed 140lbs, had a 6 pack and lifted those numbers. Except I could squat 225 for 20 and bench my body weight for 20
You must have more chill than dairy queen, i I don't know how you resisted the urge to rip his tits off haha i couldn't believe he said that, especially after me telling him about etiquette

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

please tell me this knob jockey was talking kg’s

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You must have more chill than dairy queen, i I don't know how you resisted the urge to rip his tits off haha i couldn't believe he said that, especially after me telling him about etiquette
Lol. I'm good dude, his opinion doesn't bother me. And I'm not going to get anywhere trying to fight somebody that I will likely never meet in real life. If anything it just made me think to myself, well, im really are not in the best shape right now. Make better food choices. But at times my main goal is going to be strength and body composition will not matter at all.

I mean, he gave me his lift numbers, I can bench press over 100lbs more then he squats. I just won't challenge him to any marathons or sit up contests

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Another thing I can always remind myself, even tho I'm not some giant obviously, someone his size and strength would need years to build the muscle and get the strength to be where I'm at right now, but it will only take a couple months for me to diet to a 6 pack. While it might not be fun, dropping 15 lbs of fat is a lot easier then building 15 lbs of muscle or adding 200lbs to your bench press

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a side note here, has anyone ever just completely slept the day away when they finally get a day where they don't really have much to do. I got up this morning had my coffees, ate some lentil pasta and a chicken breast and took a nap, woke up and ate another meal, the girl took off with the kids to go swimming and I threw on a movie and went back to sleep and just woke up again. Normally I would have eaten 4 meals or been on my fourth meal right now and I've already had my workout lol, but seeing how no one is here I kind of want to go back to bed lol. normally I'm either working during the day or have the girl and both my kids in the house irritating me all day long. Think I was overdue for a me today

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wow, and he’s making comments like that. Jesus, anyone knows that even skinny **** boys can get abs and move baby weight around.
Takes years of dedication to hit the numbers you do. As you say above you’ll have abs in a month but he’ll still be weak as **** 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Right lol. I got fat for no purpose other then so I could say I benched 350. And I also I'm all about having an excuse to eat whatever I want

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Still fighting with my girl but I got some shitty pics I took myself in the mirror on this crap phone. I need a phone with a better camera. This BLU brand one I got black Friday is horrible

Upper 4 abs are back and the ribcage area is significantly leaner. Just gotta get this lower belly fat gone.
IMG_20200614_195435~3.jpeg
IMG_20200614_195544~3.jpeg

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is a little better, nothing special yet, but I think it's a hell of a improvement from the day 1 pics a little over 3 weeks ago
1592182204853~2.jpeg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know if I mentioned this but I if anyone is wondering why I always have the same clothes on, I specifically do it for the progress pics, I do own more then 1 pair of shorts

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know if I mentioned this but I if anyone is wondering why I always have the same clothes on, I specifically do it for the progress pics, I do own more then 1 pair of shorts
Ditch the clothes. Send noodz

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok 199.6lbs

Heading to Jersey with my kids to do the 6 flags Safari and a couple other things so might not be active the next few days

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok 199.6lbs

Heading to Jersey with my kids to do the 6 flags Safari and a couple other things so might not be active the next few days
Make sure to bring hand sanitizer with you!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Make sure to bring hand sanitizer with you!
It's a drive through Safari, you don't get out your vehicle. Most of the trip we will just be at the house we rented grilling and swimming.

I'm sure my girl has a whole arsenal of sanitary supplies though lol. She's a clean freak

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So she is on tren!!~
It's a drive through Safari, you don't get out your vehicle. Most of the trip we will just be at the house we rented grilling and swimming.

I'm sure my girl has a whole arsenal of sanitary supplies though lol. She's a TREN freak
fixt.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So she is on tren!!~

fixt.
Lol.

Hey, I started taking prami, nips were getting puffy and annoying. Because it's 2mg/ml I'm playing it safe.

Did 2drops last night, felt fine, took another 2 drops this morning, feel fine, will try 3 drops tonight. Do I just keep slowly increasing till I get to
0.5mg? I wouldn't think I need more then that. I'm trying to figure out how to work up to the effective dose without puking or having psychotic episodes lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no!!
take a day or two between doses. the half life is like foreva on that ****
and it will build up

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking leaner.

I can push-press 225x5 lol. Maybe even strict press it now at this bodyweight. That poor dumb kid. He will learn in time though.

no!!
take a day or two between doses. the half life is like foreva on that ****
and it will build up
This! 0.1mg eod is like all you need. Google the actual dosing for Parkinson’s or w/e on Web MD.

Don’t be like me and not even Google a medication...oh, the things we do when 21. I mean, I have the whole internet a click away and just took some mystery liquid lol. Got sick AF.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looking leaner.

I can push-press 225x5 lol. Maybe even strict press it now at this bodyweight. That poor dumb kid. He will learn in time though.

This! 0.1mg eod is like all you need. Google the actual dosing for Parkinson’s or w/e on Web MD.

Don’t be like me and not even Google a medication...oh, the things we do when 21. I mean, I have the whole internet a click away and just took some mystery liquid lol. Got sick AF.
Thanks guys, ok il go to EOD, it's tuff to get a accurate measure I got to buy a slin pin to be more accurate. Just did a 4hr drive to Jersey so il probably wait till tomorrow and look for a pharmacy. Maybe I can find one of those baby medicine droppers

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, ok il go to EOD, it's tuff to get a accurate measure I got to buy a slin pin to be more accurate. Just did a 4hr drive to Jersey so il probably wait till tomorrow and look for a pharmacy. Maybe I can find one of those baby medicine droppers
A drop is pretty safe if it has a dropper in the cap.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I was reading up on prami and everything says half life is only 8hrs and to dose it 2x a day....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I was reading up on prami and everything says half life is only 8hrs and to dose it 2x a day....
weird when I looked into it I remember like 48 hrs. I must have it confused. sorry bout that brotha.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
weird when I looked into it I remember like 48 hrs. I must have it confused. sorry bout that brotha.
It's confusing. I found multiple things on it being 8 hrs. But as far as doseing it was all over the place for bodybuilding. From 2x per day to 2x per week.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That white tiger is dope

You hope lol
That was probably the coolest thing there, I did get a giraffe to come over and squeeze his nose through the cracked sunroof but I have it on video not a pic, don't know how to post videos

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That was probably the coolest thing there, I did get a giraffe to come over and squeeze his nose through the cracked sunroof but I have it on video not a pic, don't know how to post videos
It’s probably more exciting if we imagine it anyway

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 15
Supplements 15
Supplements 17
Supplements 12