Damage control

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I couldn't physically do it lol. I've had on more then one occasion a girl try to stick her finger in my ass during a bj and there is a instant locking mechanism that closes and I feel like I'm gonna puke. Nothing goes near my ass
Lol, honestly the catheter is tiny, like a quarter the size of a finger (if not less). You don’t have to ‘relax’ to get it in 😂

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldn't physically do it lol. I've had on more then one occasion a girl try to stick her finger in my ass during a bj and there is a instant locking mechanism that closes and I feel like I'm gonna puke. Nothing goes near my ass
You just haven’t tried hard enough yet

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't know much about teacrine.
Teacrine is legit. Dymatize perfect pre uses it. It's like a smooth long lasting caffeine or mild Adderall without all the lactic acid build up.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know. Years ago there were a lot of companies pushing t2. After most ppl figured out it didn't work almost everyone stopped selling it. Now as of recently it's popped up again. Reminds me of the electronic ab belt. They get a bunch of people for some money, disappear for a few years then come back for a second wave when everybody's forgotten about it not working the first time.
Well here's a 2015 Endo society post on T2. Seems you need a higher dose to get the effect like T3, or it wasn't so effective. However at the higher dose mention cardiohypertrophy. No bueno.

Well who wants to try a free bottle of Narrows T2 - on me? Late night impulse buy, sigh. Has hella good, but faked reviews on their site?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Hyde

So after looking through my notes, I have not been doing E3D, there have been 3-4 days between every pin, so it's actually been between E4D and E5D. So I stand corrected.

If I didn't keep a note book I'd never remember anything lol super ADHD

Because there was three days in between most pins I kept putting E3D

It's been Sunday, Wednesday, Sunday, Thursday, Sunday kinda in that fasion. Couple times I forgot and took it a day later.

So I guess I should just say I'm pinning approximately 2xweek?

Idk if it really matters but I just noticed this

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Hyde

So after looking through my notes, I have not been doing E3D, there have been 3-4 days between every pin, so it's actually been between E4D and E5D. So I stand corrected.

If I didn't keep a note book I'd never remember anything lol super ADHD

Because there was three days in between most pins I kept putting E3D

It's been Sunday, Wednesday, Sunday, Thursday, Sunday kinda in that fasion. Couple times I forgot and took it a day later.

So I guess I should just say I'm pinning approximately 2xweek?

Idk if it really matters but I just noticed this
lol, I’m like you bro, I forgot when I’m due to pin all the time. Especially if I’ve got peptides on the go as well.

when I first started Aas I remember thinking ‘how on earth could anyone forget when to take their ****’, but few years later and I’m as bad as anyone 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
lol, I’m like you bro, I forgot when I’m due to pin all the time. Especially if I’ve got peptides on the go as well.

when I first started Aas I remember thinking ‘how on earth could anyone forget when to take their ****’, but few years later and I’m as bad as anyone
I remember my first cycle I made a calander with all the days marked that I had to take a shot and crossed them off. Now I make note in my workout book. But sometimes I forget to write the date. Sometimes I miss say Monday workout and I do it Tuesday but write it on Mondays page. I'm all over the place

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is why I usually do MWF even tho it would really be better to do EOD. I just can’t remember ****

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is why I usually do MWF even tho it would really be better to do EOD. I just can’t remember ****
I agree, Monday Wednesday Friday is actually easier for me too. Bet even then, I forget a day and then it becomes Monday Thursday Saturday and Soo on. I really don't think there's any difference as long as your not going 2 days, then 6 days, then 3 days then 7 and all over the place.

On trt dose, I just take my shot every Sunday and call it a wrap

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree, Monday Wednesday Friday is actually easier for me too. Bet even then, I forget a day and then it becomes Monday Thursday Saturday and Soo on. I really don't think there's any difference as long as your not going 2 days, then 6 days, then 3 days then 7 and all over the place.

On trt dose, I just take my shot every Sunday and call it a wrap
i shoot for Monday Thursday on cyp, but that’s tuesday friday half the time. The peptides really duck me up as some are eod, some are twice a week, some daily.
I basically just randomly stab my self during the week and hope for the best most of the time

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Listening to the most recent PED Q&A w/ Mike Arnold, talking about NPP being designed to be taken every 4 days based on its ester. Basically there are supposed to be peaks and valleys and you’re not doing much by trying to avoid that with microdosing. I get guys using Tren or Trest Ace may need to do daily shots just to handle the actual dosage, or guys just using 3+ grams of oil weekly to get it all in, but for most everything else eod will be sufficient, and long esters twice per week is plenty.

Clint Darden said they used to pin EQ & Sust once every 3 weeks when using conservative doses!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Listening to the most recent PED Q&A w/ Mike Arnold, talking about NPP being designed to be taken every 4 days based on its ester. Basically there are supposed to be peaks and valleys and you’re not doing much by trying to avoid that with microdosing. I get guys using Tren or Trest Ace may need to do daily shots just to handle the actual dosage, or guys just using 3+ grams of oil weekly to get it all in, but for most everything else eod will be sufficient, and long esters twice per week is plenty.

Clint Darden said they used to pin EQ & Sust once every 3 weeks when using conservative doses!
I haven’t listened to that one yet but what was the reason for the peaks and toughs on NPP being more beneficial out of interest?

I was going to pin tren ace M W F purely to try and help me remember

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Dave crosland as well as a few others I've heard say tren e you wanna take 1 big dose per week to avoid the side effects.

I've also heard that with test if you inject to often you get a bunch of estrogen spikes and it aromatizes at the peaks and you can get more high estrogen problems, who the fluck really knows any more lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I haven’t listened to that one yet but what was the reason for the peaks and toughs on NPP being more beneficial out of interest?

I have also heard that you want peaks and drops in many hormones as steady levels are not normal, your body never naturally keeps steady levels of any hormones.

I don't even care to learn more on that subject. I just do my own trial and error and see what works. every couple weeks there's a new study coming out showing a different way to do something and if you follow the new studies and blah blah blah you're going to be doing something different every 15 days

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way everyone go check out the latest video on more plates more dates. some Golden era bodybuilder who actually look pretty damn good was taking 3,000 to 10,000 mg of gear per day at one point. Whole bottled of orals per day lol. Crazy stuff

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have also heard that you want peaks and drops in many hormones as steady levels are not normal, your body never naturally keeps steady levels of any hormones.

I don't even care to learn more on that subject. I just do my own trial and error and see what works. every couple weeks there's a new study coming out showing a different way to do something and if you follow the new studies and blah blah blah you're going to be doing something different every 15 days
there is definitely a lot to be said for doing what feels good and gets you results

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Dave crosland as well as a few others I've heard say tren e you wanna take 1 big dose per week to avoid the side effects.

I've also heard that with test if you inject to often you get a bunch of estrogen spikes and it aromatizes at the peaks and you can get more high estrogen problems, who the fluck really knows any more lol
Essentially the gist was the scientists engineering the drugs did things the way they did for a reason, and they probably know better than “Coach” Gimmick-to-sell.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Essentially the gist was the scientists engineering the drugs did things the way they did for a reason, and they probably know better than “Coach” Gimmick-to-sell.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But remember, these things were not really designed with the intended purpose and the dosage that are commonly used. I'm sure that changes things as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But remember, these things were not really designed with the intended purpose and the dosage that are commonly used. I'm sure that changes things as well.
That’s what Coach Gimmick-to-sell would have you believe. If someone truly feels better pinning daily, go for it. But the science and people’s real world results overall don’t seem to support the notion. Just my .02.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s what Coach Gimmick-to-sell would have you believe. If someone truly feels better pinning daily, go for it. But the science and people’s real world results overall don’t seem to support the notion. Just my .02.
I think we're misunderstanding each other. I dont ever go by do what so and so says. I initially follow the advice passed around that's considered normal and what studies say for the first time I try something, then play with it till I find what I like best. I'm a big believer that personal experience above all. I'm at work and trying to multitask so if I'm lost or off topic I apologise lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
By the way everyone go check out the latest video on more plates more dates. some Golden era bodybuilder who actually look pretty damn good was taking 3,000 to 10,000 mg of gear per day at one point. Whole bottled of orals per day lol. Crazy stuff
The reason why he is still alive and actually looks so good for his age is, besides genetics obviously, imho the fact that perhaps those guys took those extreme doses for a short time, unlike today when guys are on year round. Just my opinion.

But the fact that he didnt die of an acute liver failure is astonishing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The reason why he is still alive and actually looks so good for his age is, besides genetics obviously, imho the fact that perhaps those guys took those extreme doses for a short time, unlike today when guys are on year round. Just my opinion.

But the fact that he didnt die of an acute liver failure is astonishing.
I'm not really surprised at all. While all these things can be very dangerous, there not as dangerous as there made out to be. There's no shortage of guys in there 60's and 70's that have been on a barstool drunk and taking recreational drugs and smoking cigarettes all daily for 20-30+ years straight and there still alive, many of them look like any other guy there age. I know a lot of them personally. Does that mean it's healthy, of course not. But they do it, some of them look absolutely horrible and some of them look like perfect specimens of health, like the guy in that video

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just watched that video, talk about an iron liver!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got a weird off topic question, I was talking to someone today who is taking anavar and winstrol along with some other things, but he was saying because the pills come in 50mg each and he's taking 50mg each per day he just crushed them into powder and mixes them in a gallon of water and drinks it through the day. Does that actually work? It's his first time doing it so he doesn't really know himself. He just said I don't see why it's any different, and he's getting a steady flow of the hormones all day long. I mean it sounds good in theory but I would think they would break down or something, idk. I guess I don't have a reason to disagree with him but I'm looking for one lol. Anyone ever heard of this?

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What I also find interesting is being able to handle all that aromatization without any AIs. The amount methyl estrogen alone from 500 mg of Dbol a day would be insane. I'm assuming he took 40 mg nolva every day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What I also find interesting is being able to handle all that aromatization without any AIs. The amount methyl estrogen alone from 500 mg of Dbol a day would be insane. I'm assuming he took 40 mg nolva every day.
I was thinking the same thing! how can you take that without a bottle of any given ai per day to go alongside it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was thinking the same thing! how can you take that without a bottle of any given ai per day to go alongside it?
Did you notice he said he ate 1 meal and 5 shakes per day

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did you notice he said he ate 1 meal and 5 shakes per day
@Rebuild

That was a question to you
Yeah I thought that was strange. The whole thing is kind of unbelievable, but then again so are the claims of most golden era BBs of taking 15 mg of dbol a day and 100 mg of primo a week, like Derek said. That is barely more androgens than the average male produces naturally.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I thought that was strange. The whole thing is kind of unbelievable, but then again so are the claims of most golden era BBs of taking 15 mg of dbol a day and 100 mg of primo a week, like Derek said. That is barely more androgens than the average male produces naturally.
I think the truth lies in that range.

There were probably a few individuals who really could get away with 20mg dbol and a couple hundred primo, a few crazys that took everything under the sun and everything in between.

I personally think that most guys took the minimum working up to the most they could handle without side effects. Going by what a few older guys tell me and just my own way of thinking.

But guess what, I will never know the truth, nor do I really care.

I love to hear the stories of what ppl say they took or take. But I hate when ppl speculate what someone took as a total guess. That's something that guy does often. I guess I gotta take the good with the bad

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think the truth lies in that range.

There were probably a few individuals who really could get away with 20mg dbol and a couple hundred primo, a few crazys that took everything under the sun and everything in between.

I personally think that most guys took the minimum working up to the most they could handle without side effects. Going by what a few older guys tell me and just my own way of thinking.

But guess what, I will never know the truth, nor do I really care.

I love to hear the stories of what ppl say they took or take. But I hate when ppl speculate what someone took as a total guess. That's something that guy does often. I guess I gotta take the good with the bad
True I find some of that speculation worthless, although I swear I can tell when someone at my gym is on Tren 😂

Also that cattle feed additive he was talking about was very interesting. Never heard of it before.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
True I find some of that speculation worthless, although I swear I can tell when someone at my gym is on Tren

Also that cattle feed additive he was talking about was very interesting. Never heard of it before.
I missed that part, il have to listen again

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got a weird off topic question, I was talking to someone today who is taking anavar and winstrol along with some other things, but he was saying because the pills come in 50mg each and he's taking 50mg each per day he just crushed them into powder and mixes them in a gallon of water and drinks it through the day. Does that actually work? It's his first time doing it so he doesn't really know himself. He just said I don't see why it's any different, and he's getting a steady flow of the hormones all day long. I mean it sounds good in theory but I would think they would break down or something, idk. I guess I don't have a reason to disagree with him but I'm looking for one lol. Anyone ever heard of this?
I don’t see why it wouldn’t work, assuming no meaningful amount of the oral is getting stuck in the jug and wasted.

But I also don’t see how it could be superior to just taking pills when you get up and after work or whenever. A pill cutter is like $3 and definitely doesn’t take longer to use than grinding and pouring powder into a jug, and swallowing pills isn’t that hard.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don’t see why it wouldn’t work, assuming no meaningful amount of the oral is getting stuck in the jug and wasted.

But I also don’t see how it could be superior to just taking pills when you get up and after work or whenever. A pill cutter is like $3 and definitely doesn’t take longer to use than grinding and pouring powder into a jug, and swallowing pills isn’t that hard.
I honestly think 1 he doesn't have a pill cutter, and 2 he thinks sipping little bits of the hormone all day will keep levels steadier, but I agree with you 100%.

And I forget that ppl drink there injectable winni, I guess this wouldn't be any different

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm, its an interesting idea.

On one hand Im skeptikal though. We know sipping on bcaas through the day is not as good as bolus dosing protein and allowing refractory periods. Whether this analogy holds also with bolus dosing PEDs I dunno (in fact didnt Hyde just post something about plasma peaks/valleys being actually desirable?).

If it works for him sipping, well all good. Im not sure it would be superior though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

On one hand Im skeptikal though. We know sipping on bcaas through the day is not as good as bolus dosing protein and allowing refractory periods. Whether this analogy holds also with bolus dosing PEDs I dunno (in fact didnt Hyde just post something about plasma peaks/valleys being actually desirable?).

If it works for him sipping, well all good. Im not sure it would be superior though.
That's the thing, no1 said it's superior, Hyde also said he doesn't think it's superior. The guy doing it doesn't know eithr because he said he'd never done it before, so he's just doing it out of convince and saying at least he will get a steady supply instead of 25 am 25pm. But what I was originally getting at was me wondering if something would happen to the actual hormones from sitting in water all day, like will they break down? I don't think the winni would because it's made into a water based injectable sometimes, but maybe the anavar? I have no friggin clue lol. It just doesn't seem right to me.

So if this is the case and it works fine, could I just start buying raws of the orals, pay less, and measure out a powdered serving into my morning coffee and my pre-workout drink?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Also I do definitely think there's a big advantage to bolus doses of orals steroids, especially pre workout

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And I also agree with the peaks and valleys to a degree, your body never has consistent levels of its own natural hormones. Peaks and valleys are normal

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm thinking when I try the 10,000 mg per day cycle I can just dump a 1/4 cup of raw dbol powder into a shake 3 x a day

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone ever seen this before? Wtf makes a transformation like this. It's gotta be 50-75 lbs of pure muscle tissue
Screenshot_20200609-211113~2.jpeg

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't know. Years ago there were a lot of companies pushing t2. After most ppl figured out it didn't work almost everyone stopped selling it. Now as of recently it's popped up again. Reminds me of the electronic ab belt. They get a bunch of people for some money, disappear for a few years then come back for a second wave when everybody's forgotten about it not working the first time.
With T2 , I can find T3 or t4 at around the same price so I’d rather just use the proven if I was going to mess with my thyroid

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would bet a lot of SEO was involved. His chest is the same size, while his arms, delts, and traps tripled in size.
His chest is much denser. Seo tends to give a puffy look at first. But real, high-quality seo, will stretch the facia which will allow for more muscle growth. It doesn't just stay in the muscle forever. That's vegetable and crap oils that do that

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Went through and saw smont is making gains so I decided to stay

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 15
Supplements 15
Supplements 17