Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm craving fast food really bad right now, I literally drove around town for an hour debating on whether I should go to McDonald's or Wendy's or get some Chinese takeout. I didn't crack though, I cook some lentil pasta and grilled up some chicken breasts, opened up a bag of frozen peas and made a pasta salad out of it with some fat-free Mayo, it's not satisfying in the slightest bit.
Fouad mentioned on his show once that whenever he would get bad cravings in prep he would slam an enormous amount of diet pop. Lots of carbonated water, sweet flavor, zero calories.

Greg Doucette pointed out when you blend or whip casein it gets super thick & creamy. Really fills you up for the cals.

Don’t crack. Chug water, enjoy some chewing gum, load up on some unbuttered popcorn, shred some chicken and mix it with your favorite sauce and veggies in a flaxwrap. Scrambled eggs can be very satisfying too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Fouad mentioned on his show once that whenever he would get bad cravings in prep he would slam an enormous amount of diet pop. Lots of carbonated water, sweet flavor, zero calories.

Greg Doucette pointed out when you blend or whip casein it gets super thick & creamy. Really fills you up for the cals.

Don’t crack. Chug water, enjoy some chewing gum, load up on some unbuttered popcorn, shred some chicken and mix it with your favorite sauce and veggies in a flaxwrap. Scrambled eggs can be very satisfying too.
I've been doing a lot of those really sweet zero cal flavors in my water. It helps a lot between meals. For some reason I can drink a diet soda with a meal, but if I drink it on its own I get kinda nauseous feeling and a headache

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I shouldn't be complaining, but when you go from literally eating whatever you want and then eat more while doing zero cardio and lifting 4 days a week. To half those calories, 6 days of lifting and some cardio. It's a big smack in the face. I can't imagine what the last 4 weeks of a contest prep might look like.

On the bright side, I have had between 2390-2640cal every day. My average is just under 2500 and my goal was 2200 but I'm continuing to loose weight by the scale every morning. So I'm just going to keep it around 2400 this week. My original plan had me ending on 1800 but I might be closer to 2000 by my 5 week target. I may keep dieting through July if I like what I'm seeing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm going to be doing legs and shoulders tonight.

My original plan was to superset the clean and press with farmers walks, squat and then do a couple delt exercises but I'm a little worried about this hernia or whatever it is.

Probably just going to do a bunch of ham curls and leg extensions then do shoulders. But I'd like to hear what you guys think I could do for legs the rest of this month other then those exercises. Split squats I don't think would bother me too much.

In case anyone is wondering my split is as follows

Chest and back
Legs and shoulders
Biceps and triceps
Long bike ride
Back and chest
Shoulders and legs
Triceps and biceps
Long bike ride
Repeat.

The bike ride day is my rest day.

Other then arms, compound movements are being done last. I normally always do compounds first.

I rarely get sore other then legs. But yesterday I did what on paper looked like the easiest chest workout I've ever done and I'm super sore today.

All it was

Push-ups 4x25 30 sec rest
Db fly with 35's 5x15 45 sec rest
Flat bench 135x18,15,14,12

I normally warm up with 135 on bench and would use 225 or more for those type of reps. But those push ups and flys burnt me out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I think I'm 12 days into this, bodyweight has gone from 209.4 to this morning weight of 204.1

Still getting drench in sweat and dehydrated feeling over night every night and waking up to dark urine. I don't really get that.

Sleep itself is not worse and I'm waking up feeling normal, not tired or anything. I can't quite figure it out. I don't think it's a side effect of anything as I'm not taking much stuff to begin with. Weird

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You getting enough hydration?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You getting enough hydration?
I keep have a 52oz jug I drink 2xday every day, sometimes 3 times a day.

So at bare minimum I drink 104oz of pure water. On top of that I have the water I mix with protein powder and pre workout. 4-6 cups of coffee or tea per day and the occasional diet soda, soda or glass of milk. I also have a juicer that I have been using the past few days to get rid of fruit vegetables that are on the cusp of going bad and. And eating quite a bit of cuecumber and watermelon that are basically water. Total fluid intake is well over a gallon and a half daily

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not excessive sweating at any point during the day. All my workouts are short and cardio is not intense yet

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, you're not dehydrated!
Something is causing it, so I did a Dr. Google search...

I think it's food or supplement based because you eat healthy; no alcohol; and aren't taking something like SD.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I think it's food or supplement based because you eat healthy; no alcohol; and aren't taking something like SD.
I have been taking 25mg exemestane every third day, like Monday, Thursday, Sunday ect.

50mg ralox daily and 200mcg b6 I started recently for precaution with the dienolone.

So that is a fairly high amount of estrogen blocking for 1/2cc test and 1/2cc mast e3d and the synergen is dienolone and epiandro which is also dry stuff. Maybe it's just flushing out all the extra fluids? I'm guessing here.

I'm not super concerned, just find it weird

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you hit 500 on the trest yet?? I have gotten a little brown urine from trest alone at high doses... yet I don't feel like its trashing my liver..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
have you hit 500 on the trest yet?? I have gotten a little brown urine from trest alone at high doses... yet I don't feel like its trashing my liver..
I'm not on trest, or are you just asking in general? I've never gone over 200mg trest per week. With the exception of the old Olympus stuff combining oral and td

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just in genral. Phera made my piss mud brown and I felt like death on that one.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Funnily enough my urine has been darker than normal for the past few months (just on a cruise dose of test and various peptides).

hydration has been the same for years and I’m normally always pissing a beautiful colour but just lately something seems off.

but I also sent off bloods for a full comprehensive panel on Tuesday so should see if anything untoward is going on by the end of the week.

no idea why I’m sharing this on your thread as it doesn’t help you one bit but you were talking about piss and it’s been on my mind....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

So after about 50-60oz of fluid and 2 meals I noticed urine was clear. Took a nap for about 45 min, sweat through my t-shirt woke up, went to the bathroom and it's dark again. I'm Soo confused. It's like my body is trying to get rid of all fluids while I'm sleeping. Anyway it's been about another hour and I had another meal and 30ish more oz of water and fruit juice. Almost clear again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Funnily enough my urine has been darker than normal for the past few months (just on a cruise dose of test and various peptides).

hydration has been the same for years and I’m normally always pissing a beautiful colour but just lately something seems off.

but I also sent off bloods for a full comprehensive panel on Tuesday so should see if anything untoward is going on by the end of the week.

no idea why I’m sharing this on your thread as it doesn’t help you one bit but you were talking about piss and it’s been on my mind....
No it's ok, we like to change topics around here, today is urine day

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So question guys, I was directed to a new source. I placed a small order for masteron and winny. Mainly so I could run masteron till the dienolone runs out because I only had like 7ml mast. But I needed to make 100 minium order and grabbed winny too. Won't be here till next week. I'm keeping everything at the same doses till the end but may add the winny too once I hit 200lbs. My thinking is add that instead of dropping calories lower. What you think

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Boo party pooper!
Lol I mean he’ll be fine (for now at least). I just don’t think it would hurt to take 8 weeks off blast to clean out a little and let things re-sensitize. With the dienelone he won’t have any problem holding muscle while dieting as is; he’s already super-cruising.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol I mean he’ll be fine (for now at least). I just don’t think it would hurt to take 8 weeks off blast to clean out a little and let things re-sensitize. With the dienelone he won’t have any problem holding muscle while dieting as is; he’s already super-cruising.
Ya I'm not really cruising. It's a cycle lol. My original cycle I started in March was supposed to be 20 weeks. I ramped everything up after 2 weeks to hit that bench. It lasted about 6 -7 weeks and dropped everything except test as of may 1st.
Added a little mast end of May and dienolone a few days ago, if I stuck with my original cycle I would be in week 12ish right now. And I've only been off sd for 6 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Those dates might not all be 100% accurate but it's somewhere in that ballpark. I have it all written down so I can figure it out if I need to but, everything seems to be going fine right now so I'm just going to leave it as it is. I'll revisit the idea in another 2 weeks lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I do know that after this is over I'm going to a legit trt till at least Novembr. I'm gonna need some bloodwork and probably a hernia surgery after this

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya I'm not really cruising. It's a cycle lol. My original cycle I started in March was supposed to be 20 weeks. I ramped everything up after 2 weeks to hit that bench. It lasted about 6 -7 weeks and dropped everything except test as of may 1st.
Added a little mast end of May and dienolone a few days ago, if I stuck with my original cycle I would be in week 12ish right now. And I've only been off sd for 6 weeks
dont go spreading vicious rumours that 200mg a week isn’t a cruise bro 😂😂 Some Of us aren’t ready to face up to that fact yet🙈

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
dont go spreading vicious rumours that 200mg a week isn’t a cruise bro Some Of us aren’t ready to face up to that fact yet
No,no,no. 200 is definitely a cruise, as long as you don't exceed 200.
So 200 test, 200mast, 200tren. Still a cruise cus nothing exceeded 200 lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a real note. I am one of the guys who firmly believe that trt and cruise do not mean the same thing. there's some big dudes out there who cruise on more than most people use for cycles. But trt, in my eyes means you are in natural normal testosterone range. If I go to a trt clinic and they give me 300 mg a week it's not trt.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A cruise is a made up term so people feel better about staying on cycle. No I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. Using steroids is a preference like smoking, drinking or whatever your poison of choice may be. I'm on a cycle right now, if I was already in good shape and eating more it would be sufficient for some growth.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mid week update, I took a nap mid day yesterday, and fell asleep early last night and even tho I was in bed for like 12 total hours between my nap and last night I only got probably 6 total hours sleep. Maybe I'm a little sick and that's what's been going on with the sweating and feeling a little dehydrated when I get up.

Yesterday I skipped cardio and I wasn't into my workout which was arms but I couldn't keep concentration and half assed everything.

Today I got up and bodyweight is 203.9

Took my walk, had 2 coffees and I'm about to eat my first meal before work. I'm going to pretend yesterday workout didn't happen and I'm doing that workout again today and will continue in my normal order.

I'm back in a size 34 waist and down 1 belt notch as well

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also it's been a few days on dien and my nips are puffy. Even at a low dose. I think I screwed something up in the past that has made me prolactin sensitive. Probably something from prior trest use.

Ordered prami but hoping I can use a little more ai and b6 to keep it under control. But probably going to need the prami. I had to order from a place that is legit but 2mg/ml. So going to try 1 drop a day and increase every few days to 2 drops, 3 drops ect. Till I figure it out. Idk why they make it in such heavy concentrations

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no worries my man... you will be fine. the second you get that under control you can cut back any how

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
dont go spreading vicious rumours that 200mg a week isn’t a cruise bro 😂😂 Some Of us aren’t ready to face up to that fact yet🙈
Hahaha i remember when i told @Mathb33 that he should come down to a proper replacement post cycle and he was like "no way i am going lower i am down to 250 a week i aint going lower than that" 😂

That dien is supposed to be a milder version of tren. How is it treating you except for puffy nips?

If i was to run a 19 nor i would suck it up, lower the test and add in masteron. It really helps with estrogen/prolactin sides. I was on 500 tes and only 200 masteron no AI. E2 was 110 pg/ml and prolactin was 420 (80-300 normal).
I had absolutely no libido and i had a limp noodle however i didnt hold any water and 0 issues with nipple sensitivity. Veins showing all over (especially when i added proviron)

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hahaha i remember when i told @Mathb33 that he should come down to a proper replacement post cycle and he was like "no way i am going lower i am down to 250 a week i aint going lower than that"

That dien is supposed to be a milder version of tren. How is it treating you?
So far, better pump definitely, maybe a slight increase in strength, skin is a little more oily but it's summer so that could be me sweating more. And puffy nips lol. It's only been a few days.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You do realize if you just run the dopamine agonist and really lower prolactin, you will need much less AI, right?

Why smush estrogen and accordingly IGF1, joint comfort, lipids down, to poorly control prolactin-based gyno, when a few drops of Prami per week will keep you from lactating while preserving more moderate e2 levels? As I recall you don’t need much AI actually normally. That hasn’t changed. You just need to handle the prolactin directly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You do realize if you just run the dopamine agonist and really lower prolactin, you will need much less AI, right?

Why smush estrogen and accordingly IGF1, joint comfort, lipids down, to poorly control prolactin-based gyno, when a few drops of Prami per week will keep you from lactating while preserving more moderate e2 levels? As I recall you don’t need much AI actually normally. That hasn’t changed. You just need to handle the prolactin directly.
No I get that, if I use prami I'm might completely stop using a ai. I prefer my estrogen on the higher side. But without prami or caber in hand I use a mix of the ai and b6.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No I get that, if I use prami I'm might completely stop using a ai. I prefer my estrogen on the higher side. But without prami or caber in hand I use a mix of the ai and b6.
Okay good just making sure you realize that while it’s necessary now it won’t be if you just get some prami or Caber. Or bromocriptine, but I have only used the first 2.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Okay good just making sure you realize that while it’s necessary now it won’t be if you just get some prami or Caber. Or bromocriptine, but I have only used the first 2.
Funny you say that, I was looking around for bromocriptine, I did a lot of reading that said it has very minimal side effects I don't know how true that is though but regardless everywhere I looked it was ridiculously expensive and they weren't very trustworthy looking websites

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Funny you say that, I was looking around for bromocriptine, I did a lot of reading that said it has very minimal side effects I don't know how true that is though but regardless everywhere I looked it was ridiculously expensive and they weren't very trustworthy looking websites
Try adding masteron it supposedly helps with prolactin too.

Personally i would still rather take masteron than prami or bromocriptine.

What is your dose of test, sorry didnt see it? Perhaps going low test with 19 nor and adding dht is a way to go. Or just low test and dht may not be necessary.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Try adding masteron it supposedly helps with prolactin too.

Personally i would still rather take masteron than prami or bromocriptine.

What is your dose of test, sorry didnt see it? Perhaps going low test with 19 nor and adding dht is a way to go. Or just low test and dht may not be necessary.
I'm already taking mast but not much, I was fiddling around with the doses at first but my last for injections were 1/2 CC a test 1/2 CC mast every third day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know what is up with my auto correct.

1/2cc test and 1/2/CC mast every 3rd day. Plus the dienolones

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I promised the kids they could get pizza tonight, so I got them pizza and I went to taco Bell after and got 2 280cal chicken burrito things. I took 2 bites of the first one, threw the rest in the trash. It was basically rice and cheese in a wrap with a few scraps of chicken, it was soggy and sucked. Wtf! I ended grilling up a bunch of chicken breasts and made myself a grilled chicken sandwich on a potato roll. What a waste of what I thought was going to be a cheat meal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On another note I had a awesome arm workout today. I'm not doing any pics till Sunday but I am noticing my waist is still getting smaller, still don't look great yet ️ but much better then day 1. Lots of veins showing there face in my biceps, forearms and upper chest despite being higher then normal bodyfat. Leg muscles are showing some separation but still small in comparison to upper body. I need about another inch and a half on my legs and another inch and a half off my waist and everything will be back in proportion.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I promised the kids they could get pizza tonight, so I got them pizza and I went to taco Bell after and got 2 280cal chicken burrito things. I took 2 bites of the first one, threw the rest in the trash. It was basically rice and cheese in a wrap with a few scraps of chicken, it was soggy and sucked. Wtf! I ended grilling up a bunch of chicken breasts and made myself a grilled chicken sandwich on a potato roll. What a waste of what I thought was going to be a cheat meal.
Lol. Sucks getting old huh?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 15
Supplements 15
Supplements 17
Supplements 12