manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
On another note, the dish soap has really helped my back out....finally starting to clear up.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
On another note, the dish soap has really helped my back out....finally starting to clear up.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Hyde , dude I can't believe how much better my back has gotten...im not even mega dosing B5 anymore. Dawn dishsoap...who would've thunk

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Hyde , dude I can't believe how much better my back has gotten...im not even mega dosing B5 anymore. Dawn dishsoap...who would've thunk
I just alternate the dish soap with salicylic acid body wash every couple days and use a astringent from time to time. It's really been a game changer. My shoulder acne has improved by about 90%, I got some scars tho :( gotta tan those out. If anyone remembers that picture I posted of my shoulder at its worst, you can see the massive improvement now. I've been taking pics to track how it works

Attachments

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What astringent u using?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Witch hazel, sometimes just rubbing alcohol. I just can't use it every day on top of the soaps or my skin gets dry and starts overproducing oil and it gets worse
Make sense

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm curious what you guys think about this, I was thinking about cutting down my trt even lower to 75-100mg per week and adding 15mg rad140 for the mental feel good effect, I want to see how low I can go on testosterone before I run into problems and I happen to have enough rad to take 15mg/day for 6 weeks. I'm only concerned with maintaining where I'm at and feeling good. Silly idea?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm curious what you guys think about this, I was thinking about cutting down my trt even lower to 75-100mg per week and adding 15mg rad140 for the mental feel good effect, I want to see how low I can go on testosterone before I run into problems and I happen to have enough rad to take 15mg/day for 6 weeks. I'm only concerned with maintaining where I'm at and feeling good. Silly idea?
I dont think its silly...i think it's a good idea to find the lowest dose you can for TRT, and still feel good...

i need to do this too....ive been at 200/wk (cuz its 200/ml pharma) for a while out of convenience, but this is probably not the best idea long term.

Maybe do this for a bit and check bloodwork too. See where your total T and Free T are at.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I dont think its silly...i think it's a good idea to find the lowest dose you can for TRT, and still feel good...

i need to do this too....ive been at 200/wk (cuz its 200/ml pharma) for a while out of convenience, but this is probably not the best idea long term.

Maybe do this for a bit and check bloodwork too. See where your total T and Free T are at.
I would think at 75-100 my total test would be in the lower end of midrange, the rad would pick up the slack is my assumption. It is being researched for trt and if rad was your sole trt, then your testosterone would be zero after a while. Another reason I'm trying to go really low for a while is in Hope's it will be a little more like coming off, so next time I run a cycle I can feel the difference. I may even try this for 6 weeks, shoot some HCG, take nolva or clomid, stay off for another 8 weeks then start a new cycle around Christmas. I just know that going from off to a cycle is a big difference for me, from trt to a cycle not so much of a difference unless I use orals to kick it off

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I would think at 75-100 my total test would be in the lower end of midrange, the rad would pick up the slack is my assumption. It is being researched for trt and if rad was your sole trt, then your testosterone would be zero after a while. Another reason I'm trying to go really low for a while is in Hope's it will be a little more like coming off, so next time I run a cycle I can feel the difference. I may even try this for 6 weeks, shoot some HCG, take nolva or clomid, stay off for another 8 weeks then start a new cycle around Christmas. I just know that going from off to a cycle is a big difference for me, from trt to a cycle not so much of a difference unless I use orals to kick it off
So you not TRT 4 life?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So you not TRT 4 life?
I dont know, I put myself on trt last year, I cycled from 25 to 29/30, was off for 4 years or so than got back on last year and decided to stay on 150mg because it keeps me in high normal between cycles. I haven't actually done a pct since 2015ish. I've been blasting and cruising for a little over a year at this point. But I thought it would lead to more gains, in reality I think it kinda just keeps me the same. I gain a few lbs on cycle and drop a few when I'm cruising. But, I have recently figured out some things like better diet and training much harder makes my 150mg while cutting just as productive as a cutting on a full cycle in the past. Now I'm trying to get my self ready to apply that to a growing cycle. I'm 35 1/2 years old. I probably dont have many more cycles to try to put on size lift. Just seems like il be recomping forever if I can't put some respectable size on soon. I've been at it for a year and a half since I got back on and I'm still not even back to where I was in the past.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm 35 1/2 years old. I probably dont have many more cycles to try to put on size lift.
Why do you think that man?

health concerns?

Or are you one of those who thinks 40 is grandpa time, @Matthersby is 40+ and just competed for the 1st time

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why do you think that man?

health concerns?

Or are you one of those who thinks 40 is grandpa time, @Matthersby is 40+ and just competed for the 1st time
No lol, I just dont see putting on a lot of size from guys in there late 30s early 40s. I'm not saying you can't improve, I think you can always improve. But putting on 10-15lbs of quality muscle is much easier to do when your in your 20-30 years old. The best bodybuilders are like 40+ these days. But most of them just seem to improve the look year to year, not add mass. Not that I'm a bodybuilder. I just have a desired look that I think is getting out of reach

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm about to tune 35 bro...same age as u....may as well stay on TRT...

I got mine prescibed through my insurance

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Your **** is probably **** down like a mug...dont fight that battle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your **** is probably **** down like a mug...dont fight that battle
I always bounced backed super fast, I bet I could still with a couplethousan iu of hcg. Worst case scenario it doesn't bounce back and I take a shot of test.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeah, thats my point...just start TRT...if u have health insurance, just wait until your bottomed out. Get some bloodwork and boom...prscribed test

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Dawn is great stuff to cut that grease down if you’re way too greasy, my wife of all people taught me about it! Funny cuz she’s never needed it but she learned it somewhere.

Huge acne improvements!

15mg RAD is 105mg/wk - you are definitely going to be using more drugs overall unless you go down to a very low dose like 50-80mg test/wk. Just a consideration.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The Dawn is great stuff to cut that grease down if you’re way too greasy, my wife of all people taught me about it! Funny cuz she’s never needed it but she learned it somewhere.

Huge acne improvements!

15mg RAD is 105mg/wk - you are definitely going to be using more drugs overall unless you go down to a very low dose like 50-80mg test/wk. Just a consideration.
The plan would be to drop from 150 to 100, but continue to lower it till I find the least amount of test to maintain function. The only reason rad is planned at 15 is that's because that's were I had really noticed that feel good kick in.

This is all theory and ideas here. Not a dead set plan. I just get bored and like to put my ideas into action sometimes to see what happens

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The plan would be to drop from 150 to 100, but continue to lower it till I find the least amount of test to maintain function. The only reason rad is planned at 15 is that's because that's were I had really noticed that feel good kick in.

This is all theory and ideas here. Not a dead set plan. I just get bored and like to put my ideas into action sometimes to see what happens
Is it possible that the majority of the feel good effect comes from the Rad's ability to lower shbg hence increased free test?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is it possible that the majority of the feel good effect comes from the Rad's ability to lower shbg hence increased free test?
Honestly I dont know, i kinda get the same mental high/feel good that dbol gives. I gotta say it's a possibility but I think there's more to it. The more plates more dates guy did a bunch of stuff on rad, I'm going to go read up on it and see where his sources of information are from, then go look at those

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly I dont know, i kinda get the same mental high/feel good that dbol gives. I gotta say it's a possibility but I think there's more to it. The more plates more dates guy did a bunch of stuff on rad, I'm going to go read up on it and see where his sources of information are from, then go look at those
As weird as it may sound, but then again i am sensitive, i sometimes get euphoria from proviron, feeling on top of the world, serious.

That wanna-do-backflips-from-cliffs-jumping-into-the-sea feeling.

Been taking it sublingually as of lately i feel ita more effective this way.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As weird as it may sound, but then again i am sensitive, i sometimes get euphoria from proviron, feeling on top of the world, serious.

That wanna-do-backflips-from-cliffs-jumping-into-the-sea feeling.

Been taking it sublingually as of lately i feel ita more effective this way.
High free test and dht boost confidence agression and sexdrive, those things all make you feel good. So it makes sense to me

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you not TRT 4 life?
Its great to have options available. Using some hcg intermittently while on your regimen, if you say fuk it and stay on trt dose for a few years, definitely should help coming off if you decide to do so in the future.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
High free test and dht boost confidence agression and sexdrive, those things all make you feel good. So it makes sense to me
I dont really get a boost in sex drive but yeah hahaha aggression (the good kind) boost is real.

What I really like about gear is that gives me this child like euphoria high on life feeling. I am naturally pretty passive person but man when i hop on i just start to feel soooo bothered by things that i feel are not perfect in my life, feeling the urge to improve, which otherwise isnt there! Crazy, i am trying to maintain that mental attitude off cycle but it just seems to dissipate.

Even tren didnt make me pissed off, it only seemed to amplify whatever i was feeling from test, so confidence, not giving fuk etc (i remember driving once while on test and tren and realizing how "cold, cool and calculated i felt", insane).

off cycle i am that kid in the corner feeling anxious about future social interactions, on even trt dose i am that kid who you played sports with who always had to be the one who scored the most goals 😀

Its crazy to experience such drastic personality changes as an adult, sure.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I dont really get a boost in sex drive but yeah hahaha aggression (the good kind) boost is real.

What I really like about gear is that gives me this child like euphoria high on life feeling. I am naturally pretty passive person but man when i hop on i just start to feel soooo bothered by things that i feel are not perfect in my life, feeling the urge to improve, which otherwise isnt there! Crazy, i am trying to maintain that mental attitude off cycle but it just seems to dissipate.

Even tren didnt make me pissed off, it only seemed to amplify whatever i was feeling from test, so confidence, not giving fuk etc (i remember driving once while on test and tren and realizing how "cold, cool and calculated i felt", insane).

off cycle i am that kid in the corner feeling anxious about future social interactions, on even trt dose i am that kid who you played sports with who always had to be the one who scored the most goals 😀

Its crazy to experience such drastic personality changes as an adult, sure.
Ya I get good agression, maybe I'm irritated a little easier but I've never taken anything that made me angry. If you get roidrage then you are probably already a angry asshole without the steroids or you took way too much tren to the point it messed with the chemicals in your brain

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If anybody thinks they train really hard or are scared of overtraining, go watch a video of jordan Peter's ( trained by jp ) him and this chick train crazy. At one point the girl is doing bent over rows with 315lbs free weights and close grip benching 225 on the smith which is still crazy for any female to do. Mind blown

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If anybody thinks they train really hard or are scared of overtraining, go watch a video of jordan Peter's ( trained by jp ) him and this chick train crazy. At one point the girl is doing bent over rows with 315lbs free weights and close grip benching 225 on the smith which is still crazy for any female to do. Mind blown
Jordan also admittedly takes insane amounts of drugs and eats like a goddamn machine. And obviously so does his woman.

Overtraining is the other side of the coin of under-recovery. You can train as much as you find a way to recover from.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Jordan also admittedly takes insane amounts of drugs and eats like a goddamn machine. And obviously so does his woman.

Overtraining is the other side of the coin of under-recovery. You can train as much as you find a way to recover from.
It was still some shyt to see, I went and looked up his girl, you can see her slowly transitioning into a sheman over the years, even the bone structure in her face looks different, she's pretty damn impressive still

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's up guys, my insurance is out right now and I wasn't smart enough to get state insurance when the covid crap happened. I'm trying to get it now but in case I can't, who's recently got bloodwork done privately on there own? It's been a while and I can't remember exactly what the process is. I got a quest diagnostics down the street from my house, I think I gotta just make a appointment and then get the female hormone panel? I feel like the male panel didn't give enough info if I remember correctly.

Looking for test, free test, e2, cholesterol and triglycerides, hematocrit rbc, liver all the general health markers. Can I just bring a old bloodwork and say test for all this?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not bring the old bloodwork to quest but to where I go to get testing done

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PrivateMDLabs and use code SEPT20 for 15% off. Make sure you get Quest because the Labcorp test prices went through the roof.

There’s a panel I use for all of that but it doesn’t include free test. It’s the most cost effective for me as it shows estrogen, my overall test, LH, FSH, a CMP & Lipid panel for a great price. I have never tested my free test or SHBG so I am not worried about having anything to compare them to:

Hormone Panel with Estradiol Ultrasensitive, Testosterone LC/MS-MS and Lipid (Quest)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just updating so I have a record of my progress, still making gains on this real trt cruise lol. Not sure how many weeks I've been on 150mg, which I will lower at some point, right now it ain't broke I ain't fixing it.

8-28-20
About 2 weeks increasing calories, still looking for my sweet spot with food. Gained back 4lbs and it looks like good weight.
A few weeks in on this ppl type routine, so far have beat the log book every workout.

Started benching again, 3 sec negative, pause explode up on every rep. Worked up to 250x3 for a couple fairly easy sets. Plan to add 5 lbs each workout. Tested my 1rm last week 320x1 so it's still down but not terrible. Hoping to hit 320x3 by Christmas.

BW 197.2

Still on the smaller side but if everything stays on track I feel really good that I can progress another 5-10 good pounds of muscle before the year ends and be back in buisness

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just today realized there's little pictures you can put over your face, so I went overboard lol. Technology is not my strong point as far as phones and computers go

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just updating so I have a record of my progress, still making gains on this real trt cruise lol. Not sure how many weeks I've been on 150mg, which I will lower at some point, right now it ain't broke I ain't fixing it.

8-28-20
About 2 weeks increasing calories, still looking for my sweet spot with food. Gained back 4lbs and it looks like good weight.
A few weeks in on this ppl type routine, so far have beat the log book every workout.

Started benching again, 3 sec negative, pause explode up on every rep. Worked up to 250x3 for a couple fairly easy sets. Plan to add 5 lbs each workout. Tested my 1rm last week 320x1 so it's still down but not terrible. Hoping to hit 320x3 by Christmas.

BW 197.2

Still on the smaller side but if everything stays on track I feel really good that I can progress another 5-10 good pounds of muscle before the year ends and be back in buisness
My thoughts for calories is that maybe you need to average your caloric intake and output over a 7 day period. Then increase or decrease the calories as needed (like maybe higher carb days when you spare and lower carb days when you only do arms).

Have you considered cardarine to add to your HRT? Would help your endurance a lot when sparing.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

8-28-20

BW 197.2

My thoughts for calories is that maybe you need to average your caloric intake and output over a 7 day period. Then increase or decrease the calories as needed (like maybe higher carb days when you spare and lower carb days when you only do arms).

Have you considered cardarine to add to your HRT? Would help your endurance a lot when sparing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Probably going to double post but legs maki g a little progress, bigger and leaner but still not good. Lot of inner thig

So I actually started doing pretty much that, moderate carbs and calories on my push and pull day, then high carb high calorie on rest day 1, it's kinda loading up because my next day is legs, this day carbs post workout and at dinner and back to moderate calories. Next day rest and pretty much no carbs low calories, or arms on this day same food but will have carbs post workout.

Typical week looks like
Push pull rest legs arms rest repeat.

Or push pull rest legs rest repeat.

So low calorie day is 2000-2200
Moderate calories day 2800-3000
High calorie day is 3500+

I know it sounds complicated but it's not, it gives me lots of carbs most days and plenty of food, and a day to drop out carbs and lower calorie to keep insulin sensitivity up.

As far as carderine. I dont really get much endurance out of it. But I will be using it soon for its insulin sensitivity effects. And general health benefits. I usually use it on high card diets and on orals

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ignore the legs part. Keep trying to upload leg pics and I can't get the image to meet whatever sizing problem its causing that wont let it upload

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh, I'm sparing it doing cardio always on rest day 1, and doing cardio and or bag work on rest day 2. So not many real rest days. But if I need more il take them as needed

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
One conclusion I've come to with carderine is people who a li ready have pretty good to excellent endurance benefit a lot from carderine in the insurance department. But if your cardio is sub par or you dont even do cardio, you wont see increased endurance

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Auto correct and a cracked screen is killing my posts lol, but I think you get the point

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 15
Supplements 15
Supplements 17
Supplements 12