Best Damage Control Stack

ironfiend23

Awards
Am going to be ending a 15 week diet run.

Had solid results going from 173- 159 and getting to a consistent 9.2-9.8% bf on inbody from 15% . AM currently 12 weeks in.

So, I have 3 more weeks left to run. Then I will be doing a 2 week diet break. 9 days of which will be travel. Then I hope to hit another 4-6 weeks. Get as lean as possible and spend the Fall/ Winter Recomping/Gaining for one last hurrah as I turn 41.

There is no doubt I will be eating and drinking quite a bit while away. I would like to minimize fat gain as much as possible. It will be tough to use topicals as I will be with families and sharing a house with others. Plus lots of time in the water.

I'm thinking:

Evomuse DCP (name gives it away lol)
Mass Shift by Apex- 2 ML
Recomp 20 by SNS
PA by SNS
GDA from SNS or Evomuse with meals.

(Daily supps, are elite curcumin, ksm -66, stress and anxiety XT, fishoil, urolithin B), Brocco Max)

I'll prob walk and hit 2-3 bodyweight or KB workouts while away.
Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Regardless of what you take or do, if you plan on drinking and eating quite a bit as you said, you will for sure add up quite a bit of body fat and a very fast pace. After a cut and after being low calories for some time, the body is primed but it’s the moment where you’re most vulnerable to gain body fat rapidly.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that but I just think you need to be okay with the idea to gain back quite a few lbs in that 10 days if you’re not careful.

Personally if I wanted to enjoy my trip and didn’t want to gain too much what I would do is something like eating no carbs all day and last 2 meals eat whatever I want.
Or I would do day 1 eat whatever I want day 2 have absolutely 0 carbs only protein. And repeat. That would diminish the damage

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Stack means very little. The diet is 100× more important. You listed plenty of good products, but your spending a lot of money for minimal results if your gonna be eating crap and drinking.

Also, and seriously here, WTF do you think is gonna happen in 9 days..... positive physical changes probably zero and even negative changes, you would probably have to eat McDonald's 3x a day to go to **** in 9 days.

You could take a gram of test and tren and you would see next to no changes in 9 days.

Go on vacation and save yiur supplements for after you get back

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you wanna do damage control then You can do it a little bit by just manipulating your diet.

Skip breakfast, have a black coffee or expresso and start your day with some light cardio or something slightly physical. Have a small protein heavy lunch and then do your damage at dinner and have a few drinks or whatever then. Stay hydrated and stay on yiur feet. I don't drink anymore buy I've taken my kids on 7-10day vacations where I only ate amusement park food and went out to dinner, dessert and snacks all week but always walking through the parks and staying hydrated and come home down 5 lbs despite eating 4-5000 calories of garbage each day

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you wanna do damage control then You can do it a little bit by just manipulating your diet.

Skip breakfast, have a black coffee or expresso and start your day with some light cardio or something slightly physical. Have a small protein heavy lunch and then do your damage at dinner and have a few drinks or whatever then. Stay hydrated and stay on yiur feet. I don't drink anymore buy I've taken my kids on 7-10day vacations where I only ate amusement park food and went out to dinner, dessert and snacks all week but always walking through the parks and staying hydrated and come home down 5 lbs despite eating 4-5000 calories of garbage each day
I second this...I actually lost weight on my last trip with the family cause I was always on the move and in the water. I didn't go crazy with eating but I wasn't reserved either. Enjoy yourself bruh and don't worry.

ironfiend23

Awards
You guys are 100% correct! Thanks for the straight talk. I'm actually a nutrition professional but I think reaching my 40's ...dealing with some injuries and having poor genetics for weight gain (was pretty big as a teen) has messed with my head a bit. I have a settling point it seems of 14-17ish %. Had been pretty lean after losing a lot of weight and fluctuate here and there like most until early thirties I had a rough stretch for about a year. I stayed pretty lean from 36-40 and it crushed gym performance, libido, stress was up etc.

Recently got back into supplements to aid and have probably gone a bit overboard. The knowledge above is definitely true Appreciate it!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You guys are 100% correct! Thanks for the straight talk. I'm actually a nutrition professional but I think reaching my 40's ...dealing with some injuries and having poor genetics for weight gain (was pretty big as a teen) has messed with my head a bit. I have a settling point it seems of 14-17ish %. Had been pretty lean after losing a lot of weight and fluctuate here and there like most until early thirties I had a rough stretch for about a year. I stayed pretty lean from 36-40 and it crushed gym performance, libido, stress was up etc.

Recently got back into supplements to aid and have probably gone a bit overboard. The knowledge above is definitely true Appreciate it!
Go enjoy your trip dude. Save that stack for when you get back

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stack means very little. The diet is 100× more important. You listed plenty of good products, but your spending a lot of money for minimal results if your gonna be eating crap and drinking.

Also, and seriously here, WTF do you think is gonna happen in 9 days..... positive physical changes probably zero and even negative changes, you would probably have to eat McDonald's 3x a day to go to **** in 9 days.

You could take a gram of test and tren and you would see next to no changes in 9 days.

Go on vacation and save yiur supplements for after you get back
I disagree. Plenty of people go out of cuts (lean enough) and gain 15-20 lbs within 7-10 days. If he’s really 8-9% bf, he could gain 10 lbs of water weight from drinking and eating within the first 48 hours. I don’t think it’ll be that because he’s not like out of a show at 4% but if you think he can do whatever in 9 days and not gain 10+ lbs idk what to say lol.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
put all of your daily carbs in the training window (pre, intra, post)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I disagree. Plenty of people go out of cuts (lean enough) and gain 15-20 lbs within 7-10 days. If he’s really 8-9% bf, he could gain 10 lbs of water weight from drinking and eating within the first 48 hours. I don’t think it’ll be that because he’s not like out of a show at 4% but if you think he can do whatever in 9 days and not gain 10+ lbs idk what to say lol.
I cut from around 14% to about 9% over 12 weeks for my holiday to Hawaii, I put on 7kgs in 7 days, so checks out haha.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know what your saying, but, That's mostly water weight and food volume in your stomach tho, just like we can't add 10lbs of muscle in a week we can't add 10lbs of fat in a week. I mean I'm sure someone could but it would be really hard. You would have to be in a 5,000 calorie surplus every day for 7-10 days. So say your maintenance is 2,500, now your eating 7,500 per day and you would need the whole 5,000 extra to turn into fat. Anyone wanna try the lantus and McDonald's diet?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I cut from around 14% to about 9% over 12 weeks for my holiday to Hawaii, I put on 7kgs in 7 days, so checks out haha.
I'm not 9%, I'm probably closer to 15% right now but my question is are you actually 9% bf, not that it matters for your situation but ppl are usually using those home scales or even a lot of the reputable ways to measure are way off.

Approx 8-10%
Screenshot_20230626_055359_Google.jpg

9% is pretty shredded, to a non bodybuilding lifestyle person at 9% you have no visible fat, contest shredded 4% is like the walking dead lol

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not 9%, I'm probably closer to 15% right now but my question is are you actually 9% bf, not that it matters for your situation but ppl are usually using those home scales or even a lot of the reputable ways to measure are way off.

Approx 8-10%
View attachment 233562

9% is pretty shredded, to a non bodybuilding lifestyle person at 9% you have no visible fat, contest shredded 4% is like the walking dead lol
Yeah man I was shredded to the gills, looked very similar to that, but with a bit smaller arms, more of a V and little bit more lower abs this was back when I was a PT... I wasn't competing or anything, but I worked with one of our top posing instructors who managed my diet too. We did a bunch of bodyfat tests and all were pretty consistent around 8.9-9.2

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Am going to be ending a 15 week diet run.

Had solid results going from 173- 159 and getting to a consistent 9.2-9.8% bf on inbody from 15% . AM currently 12 weeks in.

So, I have 3 more weeks left to run. Then I will be doing a 2 week diet break. 9 days of which will be travel. Then I hope to hit another 4-6 weeks. Get as lean as possible and spend the Fall/ Winter Recomping/Gaining for one last hurrah as I turn 41.

There is no doubt I will be eating and drinking quite a bit while away. I would like to minimize fat gain as much as possible. It will be tough to use topicals as I will be with families and sharing a house with others. Plus lots of time in the water.

I'm thinking:

Evomuse DCP (name gives it away lol)
Mass Shift by Apex- 2 ML
Recomp 20 by SNS
PA by SNS
GDA from SNS or Evomuse with meals.

(Daily supps, are elite curcumin, ksm -66, stress and anxiety XT, fishoil, urolithin B), Brocco Max)

Thanks!
Everyone else has talked about the diet and exercise part of things, I wanted to answer you on the supplement part.

First and foremost, I hope you have a great time.

A far as supplements, I don't comment on other companies products, so I'll only comment on the parts of your regimen that pertain to ours, but I think that Recomp20 and GlycoPhase would be great for your purposes.

A lot of people, myself included, and many that are much leaner than me, like using GlycoPhase for the damage control scenario that you mentioned. And Recomp20 would be a great choice because it great for recomp in general, but a lot of the feedback is people losing fat on it even if they aren't meaning to.

Phosphatidic Acid XT in this scenario would help retain muscle and strength and also muscular fullness. It won't limit fat gain, but I love it for muscle preservation purposes.