Daily supplements and cycles

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Worked out for years and used daily supplements as well as natty anabolic and pre workouts. Mesomorph, ABE, mk677, x gels, amp citrate , etc...

Been back working out for 2.5 years. Basically just been using a multivitamin, fish oil, and vitamin C daily for 3 years. Looking to add in some daily staples, a natty cycle, and a non-stim preworkout.

Looking for recommendations on reliable companies, and what to add in. Looking for a bit of everything, recovery, pump, and strength.

uncle-rico

Awards
some cheap and basic daily staples I use for that are:

recovery: magnesium bisglycinate, at least 400 mg pre bed
pump: 1,5 mg agmatine
strength: 5 g creatine monohydrate

you can get all of these in bulk for little money.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you liked abe .. solo Anacyclus product

CEL - Anabolic Effect have been getting great feedback as a natural muscle builder

i do love addition of your favorite creatine + betaine anhydrous

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL and SNS are two brands I really trust and enjoy.

For SNS you have 2 stim free options VasoForce XT (Pump) and Focus XT Caffeine Free (Focus)

CEL also has a stim free pwo called Super Swole which is out of stock right now but VERY good.

CEL also has you covered when it comes to natty anabolics. Im a natty myself and ive used them all.
Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex and M-Test. Can all be run solo or in which ever combination you would like.

As for Daily Staples, take a look at SNS Health Series and you will find some real goodies there.

I have a log going where ive logged most of these products if you want to take a look

MrMuscle's lean bulk and supplements log - CEL M-Test/CEL Epi-Plex/SNS GlycoPhase - AnabolicMinds.com

Ive also done a few mini reviews

CEL Epi-Plex Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
SNS GlycoPhase Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL Anabolic Effect Review - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL M-Test Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As for Daily Staples, take a look at SNS Health Series and you will find some real goodies there.
Agreed. CEL and SNS are both quality companies with both have staple products and SNS health series are all staples in my opinion.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. CEL and SNS are both quality companies with both have staple products and SNS health series are all staples in my opinion.
I also think @sns8778 is working on many other general health and wellbeing supplements that will become staples in the future.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL and SNS are two brands I really trust and enjoy.

For SNS you have 2 stim free options VasoForce XT (Pump) and Focus XT Caffeine Free (Focus)

View attachment 206493View attachment 206494

CEL also has a stim free pwo called Super Swole which is out of stock right now but VERY good.
View attachment 206495

CEL also has you covered when it comes to natty anabolics. Im a natty myself and ive used them all.
Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex and M-Test. Can all be run solo or in which ever combination you would like.
View attachment 206497View attachment 206498View attachment 206499

I have a log going where ive logged most of these products if you want to take a look

MrMuscle's lean bulk and supplements log - CEL M-Test/CEL Epi-Plex/SNS GlycoPhase - AnabolicMinds.com

Ive also done a few mini reviews

CEL Epi-Plex Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
SNS GlycoPhase Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL Anabolic Effect Review - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL M-Test Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
MrMuscle's has you covered .. SNS/CEL one stop shop :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also think @sns8778 is working on many other general health and wellbeing supplements that will become staples in the future.
Thanks. We have a lot of products coming out in many categories. The Health Series is one that I'm really looking to expand on and we will have a lot of general health staples and condition specific items coming out in this category. And I'm open to suggestions as to what people would like to see.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More SNS and CEL in my stash. This is just what came in the mail yesterday.
beautiful stash brother .. reminder i need to pick me up some peak02 lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 206582
One stop shop when that high doses EAA drops!
We have the EAA formula finalized and have it out for quoting. If the prices come back right, we will move on to flavor sampling. We're looking at two different ones - ones more of an EAA with a couple things added and the other is more like a super comprehensive intra.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. We have a lot of products coming out in many categories. The Health Series is one that I'm really looking to expand on and we will have a lot of general health staples and condition specific items coming out in this category. And I'm open to suggestions as to what people would like to see.
Good news! Excited to see what's coming in the future!

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gonna go with High Volume and Vasoforce XT, for pump. Never tried either of them. A natty anabolic, any other recommendations beyond ABE, Epi-Plex, or M-Test? Going to run one for 8-weeks.

I also take fish oil, vitamin C, and a multivitamin daily.Worth adding in vitamin D or any other staples?

beyond basic health supps, an natty anabolic, and pump supps anything else to look for.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gonna go with High Volume and Vasoforce XT, for pump. Never tried either of them. A natty anabolic, any other recommendations beyond ABE, Epi-Plex, or M-Test? Going to run one for 8-weeks.

I also take fish oil, vitamin C, and a multivitamin daily.Worth adding in vitamin D or any other staples?

beyond basic health supps, an natty anabolic, and pump supps anything else to look for.
I think you'll be very pleased with VasoForce XT.

You asked for any other recommendations beyond ABE, Epi-Plex or M-Test; did you mean AE as in Anabolic Effect? If not, I would definitely suggest that. A lot of people are really loving Anacyclus XT as well.

As for others, we have a lot of options coming out soon that you could add - Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Recomp 20, and more.