D-plex( the one)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Who’s been around a little while and has run this? I have a bottle but can’t really find any logs on it. When it was released neither me nor anyone I know had run it. Gotta be someone on here with some knowledge

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use the search function for old logs and reviews. People seem to enjoy it at 100/125mg a day. A feel good compound with minimal gains but gives a lean dry vascular look.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I liked that stuff a lot. I took the AppNut version called "The One" and it was great. Minimal sides and its not very toxic. I enjoyed taking it preworkout but if I used it again I would stack it with something like epistane or hdrol.
I was thinking of running it with dmz but I do have a few bottles of epistane

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
the dryness of dplex/ epistane would not be welcome on my old joints.
ive used the one a few times. its similar to winstrol to me.
Yea that’s what I’m afraid of. Maybe dmz would be better with 4andro? (Currently have all)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s a great PH. Dry and promotes libido, mood, energy, strength - good addition to any cycle, cutting or otherwise. I was on about 2.5g daily of combined andros, 50mg Superdiol from Celtic Labs, and 125mg The One from OL when I used it. I was pretty strong on that cycle, repping low 600s on the trapbar and could carry a 300lb natural stone.

Not that The One was the sole component of strength there, just that it felt very good in the mix. Shame nobody makes it; I think a lot of folks would love to add it in.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s a great PH. Dry and promotes libido, mood, energy, strength - good addition to any cycle, cutting or otherwise. I was on about 2.5g daily of combined andros, 50mg Superdiol from Celtic Labs, and 125mg The One from OL when I used it. I was pretty strong on that cycle, repping low 600s on the trapbar and could carry a 300lb natural stone.

Not that The One was the sole component of strength there, just that it felt very good in the mix. Shame nobody makes it; I think a lot of folks would love to add it in.
Dang bro!
I'm curious ... what did you weigh then?

* don't try this at home, kids. :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Banned in the US. But Brawn Nutrition is currently making it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang bro!
I'm curious ... what did you weigh then?

* don't try this at home, kids. :)
~241-243lbs is where I capped it that training cycle, as I had to make weight at 231/105kg class and didn’t want a big watercut. I tore my bicep off during the yoke warmups early in that show and was only ~237 on the emergency clinic’s scale though.

All the andros were just using up old Androfactory and OL stuff I had around. 900mg 4dhea, 330 19, 1200 epi as I recall. Burned up a bunch of odds and ends junk that earlier that bulk too.

Banned in the US. But Brawn Nutrition is currently making it.
For the UK folks or if you can get it for within $50-60USD for an OL sized bottle, I’d say it’s worth trying if you are looking for an oral DHT component. At some point price-wise you need to ask if something like Proviron or Winstrol might be a better fit, and obviously masteron is probably cheaper looking at oils.

I think it could go nicely into the tail end of any contest prep, diet or strength-related, rather nicely.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does this need a test base? Was thinking Alpha-Four to stack it with, if that's even necessary.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does this need a test base? Was thinking Alpha-Four to stack it with, if that's even necessary.
I would say no. It was most commonly used as a stacker. Great energy came with using it. Where are you finding it?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say no. It was most commonly used as a stacker. Great energy came with using it. Where are you finding it?
I have old stuff. But if you want it, Brawn makes it.

I just want to do something light. So was going to do The One at 100mg-125mg and maybe also Alpha-Four if I needed some kind of test base with it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have old stuff. But if you want it, Brawn makes it.

I just want to do something light. So was going to do The One at 100mg-125mg and maybe also Alpha-Four if I needed some kind of test base with it.
If going longer than 4 weeks, I would add the Alpha-Four a week or two in so you don’t experience a loss in estrogen when you start shutting down. Or you could do it from the start of course.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If going longer than 4 weeks, I would add the Alpha-Four a week or two in so you don’t experience a loss in estrogen when you start shutting down. Or you could do it from the start of course.
Yeah, I was thinking 6 weeks or so. Maybe I'll add in some Alpha-Four then.

chaz

Awards
I believe this is mestanolone not to be confused with proviron-mesterolone. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that it is methyl-dht. Similar to proviron but with a different methylation. I've been wanting to try this as a possible replacement to proviron, even though the actions are similar not the same. Like I dont believe that it lowers SHBG like proviron for the purposes of increasing free test while being used in conjunction with test.

It seems, like others have stated, that it would be great for the final weeks of a precontest stack to add hardness, the final few weeks of a strength/power cycle to give that extra dht push, or an effective add on to a try regimen to provide a more androgen product to the mix and keep estro at bay. Some of this may not be correct so please correct if I'm wrong, as I've been interested in this product for a while.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me it was similar to epiandro on steroids lol.
That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I want something with minimal sides like epiando but stronger.

I don't expect huge gains with D-Plex and Alpha-4 but I do expect some minor gains, harder muscles, some fat loss, and feeling good instead of feeling like crap.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I want something with minimal sides like epiando but stronger.

I don't expect huge gains with D-Plex and Alpha-4 but I do expect some minor gains, harder muscles, some fat loss, and feeling good instead of feeling like crap.
That’s exactly what to expect

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How did this go Bro?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dropped it about 2 weeks in as I was starting to get indigestion. Went with 3-AD instead and never got any indigestion with that. That being said, I do plan in the future trying The One again. Next time, I'll try a good amount of Tudca to help maybe combat the indigestion. I've heard Glutamine could be good as well.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dropped it about 2 weeks in as I was starting to get indigestion. Went with 3-AD instead and never got any indigestion with that. That being said, I do plan in the future trying The One again. Next time, I'll try a good amount of Tudca to help maybe combat the indigestion. I've heard Glutamine could be good as well.
How did the Alpha Four treat you Bro? I’ve got some of The One so I will watch our for that!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did the Alpha Four treat you Bro? I’ve got some of The One so I will watch our for that!
It was a decent test base. Other than the indigestion I had, The One is not that harsh.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10-15g glutamine 3x a day. Add famotidine (Pepcid Complete) if needed.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone had success in ordering this from powermyself? If so, how long did shipping take to get to the US?

Thanks I’m advance!
Based on the reviews... my desire to run Mechabol / PMag / other classic "feel good" designer PH... "The One" by Brawn seems like a no brainer to try. Just ordered 2x bottles, will let you know. But Powermyself has been reliable over the years for me.

Transit time from UK ~2 weeks (depends upon mail speed from UK and what coast you're on).

The D-Plex & The One Prohormone Profile Guide

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Based on the reviews... my desire to run Mechabol / PMag / other classic "feel good" designer PH... "The One" by Brawn seems like a no brainer to try. Just ordered 2x bottles, will let you know. But Powermyself has been reliable over the years for me.

Transit time from UK ~2 weeks (depends upon mail speed from UK and what coast you're on).

The D-Plex & The One Prohormone Profile Guide
Let us know how this goes Bro?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
haha, me too brother. I’ve got 2 bottles of The One and 3 bottles of 11 oxo ordered. Running those alongside Stano Plex to get shredded.
I'd personally save the Epiandro for later. The One should out perform it, while doing the exact same things. That stack can also get quite dry. Best to have something like 4-Andro or Dermacrine on hand, especially if you're not on trt.

Ranger1850

Awards
I'd personally save the Epiandro for later. The One should out perform it, while doing the exact same things. That stack can also get quite dry. Best to have something like 4-Andro or Dermacrine on hand, especially if you're not on trt.
What would be better, 4-andro or derma?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What would be better, 4-andro or derma?
I'd say 4-Andro and transdermal is the way to go, imo. 4-Andro is a bit more expensive though. Strong supplement shop might still have some Iconic Alpha Four and then there's IML. I think those are the only TD 4-Andros left.

Last edited:

Ranger1850

Awards
I'd say 4-Andro and transdermal is the way to go, imo. 4-Andro is a bit more expensive though. Strong supplement shop might still have some Iconic Alpha Four and thrn there's IML. I think those are the only TD 4-Andros left.
What about Andro The Giant? It’s an oral however I’m not sure how good the bioavailability is on this. Would that stack up against Alpha 4 or not really?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What about Andro The Giant? It’s an oral however I’m not sure how good the bioavailability is on this. Would that stack up against Alpha 4 or not really?
It's a good product for what it is. I just like more TD andros personally. Typically the TD andros are considered about twice as effective, as oral, but I for example felt better on 150 mg TD, than 300 mg oral. Oral Andros also have a short half life, so it's best to take at least 3 times a day. So I guess a 'hassle' of TD application vs popping caps multiple times a day. 300 mg of oral 4-Andro is typically considered a minimum effective dose, fyi.

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
D Plex is 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3 hydroxyimine. Should be similar to Alpha 1 (m1a) Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone. It's probably half as strong mg for mg. 60 mg of Alpha 1 for six weeks was no joke. Strength and size went up through the roof although side effects started around week 4

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
D Plex is 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3 hydroxyimine. Should be similar to Alpha 1 (m1a) Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone. It's probably half as strong mg for mg. 60 mg of Alpha 1 for six weeks was no joke. Strength and size went up through the roof although side effects started around week 4
To my knowledge they are not too much alike in practice though. I'm still sitting on mine and haven't tried it yet though, but I base this on user experiences, that I've read. I'm expecting it to be like Epiandro, but stronger and more unhealthy. Strenght, hardness, drive, aggression, libido. Typically easy on sides. Not really a bulker.

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
To my knowledge they are not too much a like in practice though. I'm still sitting on mine and haven't tried it yet though, but I base this on user experiences, that I've read. I'm expecting it to be like Epiandro, but stronger and more unhealthy. Strenght, hardness, drive, aggression, libido. Typically easy on sides. Not really a bulker.
Your sitting on m1a or d plex??

I was saying just based on the nomenclature they "should" be similar. D plex should be dosed a bit higher though. Of course everyone is going to react differently to designer AAS

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your sitting on m1a or d plex??

I was saying just based on the nomenclature they "should" be similar. D plex should be dosed a bit higher though. Of course everyone is going to react differently to designer AAS
I got some The One (D-Plex). Yeah, the nomenclature might be quite similar, but based on everything I've seen, they're not much the same. There are several other examples as well, where the chemical make up's look close to each other, but in practice behave very differently. Can't give any examples right now, but have seen a few.

M1A should be a lot stronger and more side heavy. And your experience supports this hypothesis too.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No no, night & day difference. Similarities in nomenclature mean nothing in practice unfortunately; every time you tweak the structure, and even the delivery method, expect a different end result.

M1A doesn’t put a lot of water weight on me the way M1T did, for example, but the lbs you do get from M1A is all dry full juicy mass along with a stout rise in strength. When Celtic Labs made M1T-Oxime, it became drier & weaker than M1A. Superdrol-Oxime did seem to retain most of Superdrols experience, just about half as potent per mg. I blew my bicep off on that stuff.

D-Plex, for comparison, is totally dry. Good mood, energy, libido, strength increases but not wild and virtually no muscle. I’d compare it to Masteron.

I was also on D-Plex when I blew that bicep tendon btw. Too many gainz

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That wasn’t D-Plex’s fault btw. Just too many orals, I wasn’t warmed up well at the comp, and that bicep had some real mileage from training mistakes in recent years. D-Plex is a really nice compound to stack with something a bit wetter.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No no, night & day difference. Similarities in nomenclature mean nothing in practice unfortunately; every time you tweak the structure, and even the delivery method, expect a different end result.

M1A doesn’t put a lot of water weight on me the way M1T did, for example, but the lbs you do get from M1A is all dry full juicy mass along with a stout rise in strength. When Celtic Labs made M1T-Oxime, it became drier & weaker than M1A. Superdrol-Oxime did seem to retain most of Superdrols experience, just about half as potent per mg. I blew my bicep off on that stuff.

D-Plex, for comparison, is totally dry. Good mood, energy, libido, strength increases but not wild and virtually no muscle. I’d compare it to Masteron.

I was also on D-Plex when I blew that bicep tendon btw. Too many gainz
Agreed you can't base anything on nomenclature. It was just some nostalgia I had with m1a. That's awesome you enjoyed the stuff as well

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That wasn’t D-Plex’s fault btw. Just too many orals, I wasn’t warmed up well at the comp, and that bicep had some real mileage from training mistakes in recent years. D-Plex is a really nice compound to stack with something a bit wetter.
What kind of bicep injury did you sustain?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What kind of bicep injury did you sustain?
Blew the distal tendon off the bone warming up for the yoke carry of all things. Left the comp, got some x-rays at the local emergency room & booked an appointment with ortho back home for Monday, went back to finish watching my wife compete, and doc went in to tack it back to the bone that Thursday. Good as new, after about 6 months rehabbing it.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Blew the distal tendon off the bone warming up for the yoke carry of all things. Left the comp, got some x-rays at the local emergency room & booked an appointment with ortho back home for Monday, went back to finish watching my wife compete, and doc went in to tack it back to the bone that Thursday. Good as new, after about 6 months rehabbing it.
Man that sounds painful! I'm glad you had it re attached though. I didn't know you have been competing in strongman?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that sounds painful! I'm glad you had it re attached though. I didn't know you have been competing in strongman?
I haven’t since that 3 years ago. I just realized there’s things with powerlifting I want to accomplish more, and strongman is an exceptionally brutal sport to train for. You compete more often and have higher odds of getting hurt as you have more variety of odd objects and move through more planes of motion. Running with weights and putting them overhead is inherently risky business. I’m also fairly suspect I was on the way to an Achilles rupture from truck pulling, although I did always enjoy that event quite a bit.