D-plex( the one)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let us know how you like it = )
Fo-sho :) I'm running Mechabol right now and loving it again, I have PMag and this D-Plex "the one" logs coming up too.
chicago has customs? tf?
Yup, before.. was ordering from a UK UGL (Southernghost.ws) that did only Royal Mail direct ship. No issues through SFO customs, or NYC customs... But moved from West coast to Texas and Chicago customs nabbed some primo E + Test I bought this past July, bastards!

The direct ship is too risky. No issue with SFO customs, or NYC... rarely, but chicago oddly hates the roids. so I use Advancedphar.ma who does re-ship automatically. They take the risk ship to east coast US, then domestic reship so no custom's letters ever get sent to me. Better.

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fo-sho :) I'm running Mechabol right now and loving it again, I have PMag and this D-Plex "the one" logs coming up too.

Yup, before.. was ordering from a UK UGL (Southernghost.ws) that did only Royal Mail direct ship. No issues through SFO customs, or NYC customs... But moved from West coast to Texas and Chicago customs nabbed some primo E + Test I bought this past July, bastards!

The direct ship is too risky. No issue with SFO customs, or NYC... rarely, but chicago oddly hates the roids. so I use Advancedphar.ma who does re-ship automatically. They take the risk ship to east coast US, then domestic reship so no custom's letters ever get sent to me. Better.
Nice when you running the D-plex? Let us know how it goes Bro?

How’s the Mechabol and how you running I bro?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice when you running the D-plex? Let us know how it goes Bro?

How’s the Mechabol and how you running I bro?
The Mechabol is going swimmingly, 75mg daily (50mg in the morning, 25mg afternoon), coupled with Decabolin (19-nor-Andro-azine) for the joint-relief after 1-andro dry knees, ran before that.

Well since I'm ~42 on TRT now, no PCT, but since orals can be toxic (even the more mild ones) it maybe a cycle or two until I get to the D-Plex run.

1.) Finish Mechabol cycle ~4-5 weeks
2.) Move Trenavar cycle
3.) "Natty cycle" and post methyl cycles bloodwork (Turkesterone + 25R-Super Lax + 4-DHEA)
4.) Next methyl choice (Nanodrol "nano MSten" from Fusion UK, PMag 30 Brawn, or D-Plex also Brawn)"

so if I stick to #4.) order, probably X-mas or NYE? Somewhere in there I was to get my dose TRT titration from a urologist too.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The Mechabol is going swimmingly, 75mg daily (50mg in the morning, 25mg afternoon), coupled with Decabolin (19-nor-Andro-azine) for the joint-relief after 1-andro dry knees, ran before that.

Well since I'm ~42 on TRT now, no PCT, but since orals can be toxic (even the more mild ones) it maybe a cycle or two until I get to the D-Plex run.

1.) Finish Mechabol cycle ~4-5 weeks
2.) Move Trenavar cycle
3.) "Natty cycle" and post methyl cycles bloodwork (Turkesterone + 25R-Super Lax + 4-DHEA)
4.) Next methyl choice (Nanodrol "nano MSten" from Fusion UK, PMag 30 Brawn, or D-Plex also Brawn)"

so if I stick to #4.) order, probably X-mas or NYE? Somewhere in there I was to get my dose TRT titration from a urologist too.
I ran Mecha up to 125 mg and found that to be my sweet spot. Only downside is the half life you have to dose multiple times in a day. Mecha is a great stacker and really can be quite mild in terms of toxicity similar to hdrol/ tbol in that regard. I ended up throwing DMZ in the mix and basically bridged them at that point. It's crazy because that was my last cycle and hands down the best. I barely finished the last few days of DMZ because I was getting sick, throwing up, couldn't keep my food down. But that was the expected outcome. When the Mecha ran out I bumped the DMZ to 60 mg and my workouts and physique blew up.

Overall looking back I would have ran the DMZ first and bridged into the Mecha. But Mecha was a really clean compound. Only side effect was elevated blood pressure at 125 mg. It is strictly a bulking compound however and puts water weight on you fast, despite not aromatizing to estrogen. It is similar to dbol and trest in regards to water weight however diet may have played a role in this. Still an exotic compound. I believe we ran the same LGI

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well F8cker, stupid USPS - looks like it made it through Customs? But got "lost in transit" and Powermyself is being cool, just got to file the USPS package trace.. and show they lost it.

Except not only did USPS seem to lose my 2x D-Plex bottles here (since it seems like it made it through Customs on the tracE) but there stupid "lost mail" package trace page, literally fails at the final submit button.. Ugh.
=
Tracker has not moved in 5-days... after making it through cutoms? Second time this has happened, earlier this summer I had a Primo E pack from UK-UGL (Southernghost) is less chill and won't reship things like that (and being a UGL they refuse to ship insured).
=
I actually ordered a 3rd bottle of D-Plex, along with 2x bottles of 11_oxo from Brawn / Powermyself, let's see if Chicago steals any more of my ****.
=
I strongly prefer UGL that "re-ship" from EU / UK. Avoids the direct customs seizure letter moments, also it's worth the extra $30-50 to ship this way, since I get a Royal Mail, DHS pack from US to EU and then reship on USPS/FedEx to my place.

Attachments

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran Mecha up to 125 mg and found that to be my sweet spot. Only downside is the half life you have to dose multiple times in a day. Mecha is a great stacker and really can be quite mild in terms of toxicity similar to hdrol/ tbol in that regard. I ended up throwing DMZ in the mix and basically bridged them at that point. It's crazy because that was my last cycle and hands down the best. I barely finished the last few days of DMZ because I was getting sick, throwing up, couldn't keep my food down. But that was the expected outcome. When the Mecha ran out I bumped the DMZ to 60 mg and my workouts and physique blew up.

Overall looking back I would have ran the DMZ first and bridged into the Mecha. But Mecha was a really clean compound. Only side effect was elevated blood pressure at 125 mg. It is strictly a bulking compound however and puts water weight on you fast, despite not aromatizing to estrogen. It is similar to dbol and trest in regards to water weight however diet may have played a role in this. Still an exotic compound. I believe we ran the same LGI
That's spot on, I'm only running 75mg now, haven't pushed to 100mg. But seeing my bloodwork + coming back clean (I was uber cautious after my '18 health event) but seems I'm back healthy internal medicine and metabolism wise. Good to go. I have some Estrogenex from Hi-Tech and other dry-PEDs to keep any minor gyno sides at bay.

Have you run PMag and would you consider DPlex also to be in the same "happy-mood / light sides for a methyl / makes you strong and want to workout" as Mechabol seems to be. These are my goto "hard core light" since the sides are so low, compared to the gains seen.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's spot on, I'm only running 75mg now, haven't pushed to 100mg. But seeing my bloodwork + coming back clean (I was uber cautious after my '18 health event) but seems I'm back healthy internal medicine and metabolism wise. Good to go. I have some Estrogenex from Hi-Tech and other dry-PEDs to keep any minor gyno sides at bay.

Have you run PMag and would you consider DPlex also to be in the same "happy-mood / light sides for a methyl / makes you strong and want to workout" as Mechabol seems to be. These are my goto "hard core light" since the sides are so low, compared to the gains seen.
Doesn't PMag convert to Mechabol, at least to some degree? So very similar, but needs higher dosing.

Like I said earlier in this thread, I'm yet to give D-Plex a go, but one short description, that stuck to my memory, when researching it, is @BCseacow83 saying it was "like Epiandro on steroids", lol.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well F8cker, stupid USPS - looks like it made it through Customs? But got "lost in transit" and Powermyself is being cool, just got to file the USPS package trace.. and show they lost it.

Except not only did USPS seem to lose my 2x D-Plex bottles here (since it seems like it made it through Customs on the tracE) but there stupid "lost mail" package trace page, literally fails at the final submit button.. Ugh.
=
Tracker has not moved in 5-days... after making it through cutoms? Second time this has happened, earlier this summer I had a Primo E pack from UK-UGL (Southernghost) is less chill and won't reship things like that (and being a UGL they refuse to ship insured).
=
I actually ordered a 3rd bottle of D-Plex, along with 2x bottles of 11_oxo from Brawn / Powermyself, let's see if Chicago steals any more of my ****.
=
I strongly prefer UGL that "re-ship" from EU / UK. Avoids the direct customs seizure letter moments, also it's worth the extra $30-50 to ship this way, since I get a Royal Mail, DHS pack from US to EU and then reship on USPS/FedEx to my place.
Trying to get any information about a lost package at USPS is almost impossible. What happened to the last package with the Primo?

I know this has happened to me with domestic packages because someone either messed up the delivery or the address wasn't exactly correct. They will usually "return to sender" at that point and who knows how long that will take being overseas

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trying to get any information about a lost package at USPS is almost impossible. What happened to the last package with the Primo?

I know this has happened to me with domestic packages because someone either messed up the delivery or the address wasn't exactly correct. They will usually "return to sender" at that point and who knows how long that will take being overseas
Well the Primo E got a USPS e-letter form "sorry we lost it" after a package trace form this past summer. Even though it had made it through customs, the one before I got my first custom letter since ordering benzos from EU back in college, lol (that was a long time ago).

Oddly - a few mins ago - it seems my package popped up back - just left "Chicago Distribution" sheesh stuck there for 5-days. Wierd and hallelujah.

Powermyself has my address, I've ordered a good amount from them - so it should be an typo on the house address. Anyway, crossing fingers the D-Plex just reappeared.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Never ran DPlex but according to @Hyde yes this compound gives you slight aggression, positive mood and energy. Super dry gains when run solo but best to be used with another compound I would assume. Considering it's a DHT derivative I would assume it keeps estrogen under control but so is Anadrol and yet it somehow raises prolactin

Doesn't PMag convert to Mechabol, at least to some degree? So very similar, but needs higher dosing.

Like I said earlier in this thread, I'm yet to give D-Plex a go, but one short description, that stuck to my memory, when researching it, is @BCseacow83 saying it was "like Epiandro on steroids", lol.
Probably an accurate description although Dplex should only be mildly androgenic compared to something like Epiandro at higher doses. Not to mention Epiandro is a downstream hormone where as Dplex is a methylated DS and most likely will act very different in the body

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never ran DPlex but according to @Hyde yes this compound gives you slight aggression, positive mood and energy. Super dry gains when run solo but best to be used with another compound I would assume. Considering it's a DHT derivative I would assume it keeps estrogen under control but so is Anadrol and yet it somehow raises progesterone

Probably an accurate description although Dplex should only be mildly androgenic compared to something like Epiandro at higher doses. Not to mention Epiandro is a downstream hormone where as Dplex is a methylated DS and most likely will act very different in the body
It’s kind of like a less anabolic Masteron. A cleaner, superior epiandro? Like if Epiandro made you feel good actually, instead of just dialed up.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s kind of like a less anabolic Masteron. A cleaner, superior epiandro? Like if Epiandro made you feel good actually, instead of just dialed up.
75mg of The One preworkout blows 600mg Stano out of the water. I feel much more aggressive with The One. It's just a much stronger experience.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
75mg of The One preworkout blows 600mg Stano out of the water. I feel much more aggressive with The One. It's just a much stronger experience.
I’d have to agree. I don’t feel it’s a powerful preWO drug, but compared to epiandro the choice is obvious.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

=
=
=
12 Years ago I had 2 bottles of hdrol get lost in transit and my money got refunded. Then like 9 months later they showed up on my doorstep. Maybe you'll get lucky🤞

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You talking about the old cel d-plex, same drug?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep; I only got to use one bottle of Olympus Labs The One.
I used the cel d-plex, and what you said makes sense, like a better epiandro. When I took it it was definitely in the era where I didn't really have any clue what I was taking. All I knew was d-plex was good for stacking and bad on its own lol. There use to be a prohormone bible from tuned up sports or something that I'm Pretty sure is gone. But I remember that's where I got the information that it was meant to be stacked and would add an extra pound or two per week to your cycle or something like that

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Based on the nomenclature I know we can't base anything on nomenclature;

DPlex should act like a hybrid between Alpha 1 and Proviron. Dplex is an oxime that is supposed to convert into 17 alpha methyl DHT. However I can almost guarantee you that it converts to several other metabolites in the body and most likely is crossing the blood brain barrier explaining the aggression and positive mood. Unfortunately the only studies have been done on rats via injection in 1966. The East Germans first synthesized the compound in 1963 and found it was not good for building muscle. However excellent at taking before events for added focus and aggression

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The East Germans first synthesized the compound in 1963 and found it was not good for building muscle. However excellent at taking before events for added focus and aggression
Nicknamed "sts646" back then, same that we call the one or dplex. It's a fun mild feel good ride. I did experience some unexpected aggression on it where I didn't catch myself until after, personally.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nicknamed "sts646" back then, same that we call the one or dplex. It's a fun mild feel good ride. I did experience some unexpected aggression on it where I didn't catch myself until after, personally.
Woot so I deleted my last post because USPS finally came through letting it circle around Chicago 15-days (after 5-days in Customs before that). But... All finally arrived.

The experience sounds similar to Mechabol,.or PMag?

What would you stack with anything, besides plan TRT maybe a 19-nor?

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Woot so I deleted my last post because USPS finally came through letting it circle around Chicago 15-days (after 5-days in Customs before that). But... All finally arrived.

The experience sounds similar to Mechabol,.or PMag?

What would you stack with anything, besides plan TRT maybe a 19-nor?
Definitely a more mild compound but more dry then Mecha. If your trying to keep the cycle mild then I would stack with something non methylated like trenavar or 19-nor/ 1-andro. DHT derivatives with 19-nors have excellent synergy. If your looking for something stronger then SD/ Msten/ DMZ would all stack nicely. I would just tread lightly stacking two DHT compounds and expect a very androgenic cycle

That's awesome though Dplex finally arrived. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the compound and what you decide to stack

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely a more mild compound but more dry then Mecha. If your trying to keep the cycle mild then I would stack with something non methylated like trenavar or 19-nor/ 1-andro. DHT derivatives with 19-nors have excellent synergy. If your looking for something stronger then SD/ Msten/ DMZ would all stack nicely. I would just tread lightly stacking two DHT compounds and expect a very androgenic cycle

That's awesome though Dplex finally arrived. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the compound and what you decide to stack
How was your experience when you ran D-Plex. I actually like it a lot

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
D plex isn't really much for growth but will harden you up alot... I'd describe it as epi andro on steroids.

If you read up on sts 646 use during the Olympics, it wasn't used for mass, it was considered a performance enhancer. Focus, drive, endurance, etc.

I thought it was basically methyl dht. It's been a long time since I cared to delve into the trivia of orals though.

Edit Totally missed @ugsavage post that said it better
"Dplex is an oxime that is supposed to convert into 17 alpha methyl DHT."

Either way in my experience, I do get aggressive on it and not many compounds do that to me.

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Perfect got all those in the BB "medicine chest" shoot as soon as I get back from travel it's bloodwork and next cycle time if all markers are good.
D plex isn't really much for growth but will harden you up alot... I'd describe it as epi andro on steroids.

If you read up on sts 646 use during the Olympics, it wasn't used for mass, it was considered a performance enhancer. Focus, drive, endurance, etc.

I thought it was basically methyl dht. It's been a long time since I cared to delve into the trivia of orals though.

Edit Totally missed @ugsavage post that said it better
"Dplex is an oxime that is supposed to convert into 17 alpha methyl DHT."

Either way in my experience, I do get aggressive on it and not many compounds do that to me.
Sounds lovely. Got plenty of good things to stack with as @ugsavage noted and I got more Nutriissa Cycle Support on the way. That stuff is way better than CEL non sense, helped bloodwork and even fixed some digestive issues I had...

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anabolic ratios have shown to not produce as thought on paper but with these i feel like they worked out in my real world application. Something like epistane being anabolic (many friends thought it was trash, I loved it) and dplex being on the other side of the spectrum seems like a nice rounded stack too.... although both are 17a so should be considered.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anabolic ratios have shown to not produce as thought on paper but with these i feel like they worked out in my real world application. Something like epistane being anabolic (many friends thought it was trash, I loved it) and dplex being on the other side of the spectrum seems like a nice rounded stack too.... although both are 17a so should be considered.
Epi is a great suggestion but still there would be more synergy with a 19-nor

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know where the original thread for when Olympus Labs brought out the one?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

What about D-Plex at 75mg-100mg with either Mechabol (75mg-100mg) or Turinabol (40mg-50mg) as a stack ?

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

That’s odd about the water weight... I have used Hdrol and Tbol and assumed it would behave like them (lean dry gains I experienced, but always eat relatively clean). Like I find with those two I get “bigger and leaner” simultaneously, “recomp” if you will. Your making it sound more like Dbol? I thought it was a like Hdrol with more “Zip”

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What about D-Plex at 75mg-100mg with either Mechabol (75mg-100mg) or Turinabol (40mg-50mg) as a stack ?
Yes, having used both that would be an enjoyable run, assuming you had testosterone or something to provide some estrogen in the picture as well. What is your question?

Why are you so hesitant to try Mechabol? It’s like Tbol. It’s not too harsh and it’s fairly anabolic - you will bulk up on it with some good glycogen storage. It doesn’t cause subq water retention because it cannot aromatize; it’s not any more like Dbol than Tbol will be.

It also costs nearly the same as Tbol these days. Just pick one and enjoy.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, having used both that would be an enjoyable run, assuming you had testosterone or something to provide some estrogen in the picture as well. What is your question?

Why are you so hesitant to try Mechabol? It’s like Tbol. It’s not too harsh and it’s fairly anabolic - you will bulk up on it with some good glycogen storage. It doesn’t cause subq water retention because it cannot aromatize; it’s not any more like Dbol than Tbol will be.

Yeah will use some transdermal 4 Andro and and then actual test mast & primobolan (200mg, 300mg, 300mg).

The hesitancy is 2 reasons. The guy above I quote ugsavage (#57):
“It is strictly a bulking compound however and puts water weight on you fast, despite not aromatizing to estrogen. It is similar to dbol and trest in regards to water weight”

so I’m a naturally lean guy, striations in chest etc and like a “thick” mens physique type, with quality gains being my priority. So, soon as I see “water weight” and “Dbol” it’s a massive no no for me.

secondly, I hate to use the word “recomp” compounds, but with Halo & Tbol, I really did get leaner, stronger and bigger... my point, it’s sounds like Mech is more “Dbolish” than either of the aforementioned compounds and I hate the way Dbol makes me look. Before people say it when people parrot that old saying “you can cut on any compound, it’s all diet”. IME that’a not the case. I’ve dieted on Dbol & Winstrol and the difference was Day & Night. You can do anything you like and take anything, but some compounds are just more “optimal” for a said purpose.. to my point, it sounded like Mech is like “mini Dbol”. I hate moon face, Dbol gives me that even on a cut. Guess I’m trying to say, I’m all about “aesthetic type compounds”; not which compound will make me the “biggest or strongest”.

Sorry I totally rambled.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah will use some transdermal 4 Andro and and then actual test mast & primobolan (200mg, 300mg, 300mg).

The hesitancy is 2 reasons. The guy above I quote ugsavage (#57):
“It is strictly a bulking compound however and puts water weight on you fast, despite not aromatizing to estrogen. It is similar to dbol and trest in regards to water weight”

so I’m a naturally lean guy, striations in chest etc and like a “thick” mens physique type, with quality gains being my priority. So, soon as I see “water weight” and “Dbol” it’s a massive no no for me.

secondly, I hate to use the word “recomp” compounds, but with Halo & Tbol, I really did get leaner, stronger and bigger... my point, it’s sounds like Mech is more “Dbolish” than either of the aforementioned compounds and I hate the way Dbol makes me look. Before people say it when people parrot that old saying “you can cut on any compound, it’s all diet”. IME that’a not the case. I’ve dieted on Dbol & Winstrol and the difference was Day & Night. You can do anything you like and take anything, but some compunds are just more “optimal” for a said purpose.. to my point, it sounded like Mech is like “mini Dbol”. I hate moon face, Dbol gives me that even on a cut. Guess I’m trying to say, I’m all about “aesthetic type compounds”; not which compound will make me the “biggest or strongest”.

Sorry I totally rambled.
No, he was speaking in absolutes that he probably shouldn’t have. Mechabol is a superior bulker, aesthetically, than Halo, but it is not like Dbol or Trestolone at all (having used every one of those compounds myself). The water you hold will be intramuscular.

When I got married on the beach, I was cutting with Mechabol & 11KT and was the leanest I’ve been in a very very long time.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, he was speaking in absolutes that he probably shouldn’t have. Mechabol is a superior bulker, aesthetically, than Halo, but it is not like Dbol or Trestolone at all (having used every one of those compounds myself). The water you hold will be intramuscular.

When I got married on the beach, I was cutting with Mechabol & 11KT and was the leanest I’ve been in a very very long time.
Could it not have been the 11KT doing work? I like 11 Keto a lot actually...

You’ve made me feel abit better about it mate, thanks. So it’s possible to recomp with it (like Tbol and Hdrol)?

Also, can’t remember for the life of me. But sure I read it wasn’t very Anabolics and more androgenic than anything, going on to state Hdrol & Tbol were less Androgenic and more Anabolic thus it Mech wouldn’t be “ideal for hardness (those two get me look solid).

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s odd about the water weight... I have used Hdrol and Tbol and assumed it would behave like them (lean dry gains I experienced, but always eat relatively clean). Like I find with those two I get “bigger and leaner” simultaneously, “recomp” if you will. Your making it sound more like Dbol? I thought it was a like Hdrol with more “Zip”

Yeah it's intracellular water weight; glycogen retention. I was eating around 7- 8000 cals a day and stacking Mecha with 750 Test and DMZ. My diet was clean though. Just plenty of carbs like I always do when I run gear.

I may have gotten carried away with the trest/ dbol comparison as they both aromatize in large amounts. I would still say that Mecha at higher doses of 100 mg and up will still aromatize into estrogen. In theory it makes no sense but from personal experience just keep the Mecha at 50 - 75 mg and you can avoid this problem. I also experienced an uplift in mood similar to trest/ dbol which leads me to believe even more that Mecha could aromatize into estrogen. I found it to be an exotic compound and should have been more specific as Mecha is not strictly a bulker

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I personally prefer Mecha to Tbol/ Hdrol. The half life of Mecha is much shorter and you get results pretty fast. Hdrol/ Tbol seems to take weeks to see results and I would experience lethargy on both. Mecha was the opposite I had an uplift in mood and would consider it a feel good compound

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally prefer Mecha to Tbol/ Hdrol. The half life of Mecha is much shorter and you get results pretty fast. Hdrol/ Tbol seems to take weeks to see results and I would experience lethargy on both. Mecha was the opposite I had an uplift in mood and would consider it a feel good compound
How long is half life? 2x dosing per day suffice?
Any more tips on ways to optimise, and dosages etc ?

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How long is half life? 2x dosing per day suffice?
Any more tips on ways to optimise, and dosages etc ?
That's a good question. There's not much info available on Mecha. But it's certainly much less then Tbol. Just based on my research it's half life is 4 - 6 hours. If your stacking then I would do something like 50 mg AM then another 25 PM. I would even take it before going to sleep just to keep it in my system but then I would just go 25/25/25. I'm just basing this on some of your goals. I wouldn't go above 75 mg unless your bulking. Not to mention your going to have test/ mast/ primo in the mix

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've seen someone here say Mechabol's half life to be 8 hours. I don't remember who or in what thread, so take it for what ever it's worth.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Does Mech increase “hardness” and vascularity? and help with “recomp” (my experience with Hdrol and Tbol)? I dunno bro, just seen water, trest and Dbol and I like dry vascular gains

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep, 8 hrs is my belief.
I tried digging I couldn't find anything on the half life. It could very well be 6 - 8 hours

Does Mech increase “hardness” and vascularity? and help with “recomp” (my experience with Hdrol and Tbol)? I dunno bro, just seen water, trest and Dbol and I like dry vascular gains
Mecha is 17a alkylated Clostebol. There is not much info on Clostebol or Mecha so all we can really do is speculate. But the half life of Tbol is 16 hours and the metabolites stick around in your system forever

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Could it not have been the 11KT doing work? I like 11 Keto a lot actually...

You’ve made me feel abit better about it mate, thanks. So it’s possible to recomp with it (like Tbol and Hdrol)?

Also, can’t remember for the life of me. But sure I read it wasn’t very Anabolics and more androgenic than anything, going on to state Hdrol & Tbol were less Androgenic and more Anabolic thus it Mech wouldn’t be “ideal for hardness (those two get me look solid).
It was my l diet that was doing the work. The AAS increase nitrogen retention, which helps retain mass in a caloric deficit.

If your diet isn’t in a surplus for your new maintenance, you will lose bodyfat. I don’t care what you want to believe about “cutters and bulkers”. That’s not how drugs work. The different compounds can absolutely affect cosmetic changes like subq water retention, glycogen storage, phlebotic values that will affect vascularity, etc. But you can diet successfully on Deca, and you can grow new muscle on Winstrol.

In my case, the 11Kt kept water retention down, and the Mechabol helped keep a nice fullness to my muscles. A clean, hypo caloric diet helped prevent excess water retention and allowed fat loss to occur.

Also, androgenic rating is what would cause hardening and be more ideal in a fatloss/hardening scenario. Anabolism is what is most desired for growth in a surplus, or nitrogen retention/keeping muscle size in a cut.

Yeah it's intracellular water weight; glycogen retention. I was eating around 7- 8000 cals a day and stacking Mecha with 750 Test and DMZ. My diet was clean though. Just plenty of carbs like I always do when I run gear.

I may have gotten carried away with the trest/ dbol comparison as they both aromatize in large amounts. I would still say that Mecha at higher doses of 100 mg and up will still aromatize into estrogen. In theory it makes no sense but from personal experience just keep the Mecha at 50 - 75 mg and you can avoid this problem. I also experienced an uplift in mood similar to trest/ dbol which leads me to believe even more that Mecha could aromatize into estrogen. I found it to be an exotic compound and should have been more specific as Mecha is not strictly a bulker
Mechabol is structurally incapable of aromatizing. It cannot happen. Perhaps you were experiencing something like a buildup of estrogen over time from the testosterone, or some other symptom like aggravation of gyno or water retention that you mistakenly attributed to Mechabol converting to estrogen? DMZ for example, raises my prolactin some, which aggravates gyno on one of my pecs.

I don’t want to put words in your mouth over your experiences, so only one thing I can say with confidence - Mechabol wasn’t responsible for raising your estrogen.

That was such a great bulking combo for me, test with DMZ & Mechabol!

I would not assign those cosmetic qualities to Mechabol really. I would be more inclined to with Hdrol.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It was my l diet that was doing the work. The AAS increase nitrogen retention, which helps retain mass in a caloric deficit.

If your diet isn’t in a surplus for your new maintenance, you will lose bodyfat. I don’t care what you want to believe about “cutters and bulkers”. That’s not how drugs work. The different compounds can absolutely affect cosmetic changes like subq water retention, glycogen storage, phlebotic values that will affect vascularity, etc. But you can diet successfully on Deca, and you can grow new muscle on Winstrol.

In my case, the 11Kt kept water retention down, and the Mechabol helped keep a nice fullness to my muscles. A clean, hypo caloric diet helped prevent excess water retention and allowed fat loss to occur.

Also, androgenic rating is what would cause hardening and be more ideal in a fatloss/hardening scenario. Anabolism is what is most desired for growth in a surplus, or nitrogen retention/keeping muscle size in a cut.

Mechabol is structurally incapable of aromatizing. It cannot happen. Perhaps you were experiencing something like a buildup of estrogen over time from the testosterone, or some other symptom like aggravation of gyno or water retention that you mistakenly attributed to Mechabol converting to estrogen? DMZ for example, raises my prolactin some, which aggravates gyno on one of my pecs.

I don’t want to put words in your mouth over your experiences, so only one thing I can say with confidence - Mechabol wasn’t responsible for raising your estrogen.

That was such a great bulking combo for me, test with DMZ & Mechabol!

I would not assign those cosmetic qualities to Mechabol really. I would be more inclined to with Hdrol.
Looking back it could have been excess prolactin that was acting up! Then combine that with excessive water weight and bloating from a bulking diet and running 750 test. I was to my defense running a Serm/ AI combo and was very dialed in and posing several times a day. So every minor change to my physique was being contributed to something. I have a similar theory about Anadrol and Superdrol raising prolactin as well

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@Hyde
@Renew1
@PoSiTiVeFLoW

At what dosage did you run Mecha and would you recommend when stacking and/ or running solo?

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde
@Renew1
@PoSiTiVeFLoW

At what dosage did you run Mecha and would you recommend when stacking and/ or running solo?
I like it around 75mg in a stack, and 100mg solo. 125mg doesn’t seem to do anything more except drive sides up for me. I’m sure it would do more if you took 150mg (50% drug increase over 100), but sides for me wouldn’t be worth it vs just stacking with a bit of something else.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like it around 75mg in a stack, and 100mg solo. 125mg doesn’t seem to do anything more except drive sides up for me. I’m sure it would do more if you took 150mg (50% drug increase over 100), but sides for me wouldn’t be worth it vs just stacking with a bit of something else.
That sounds good for a bulk 150 mg of Mecha. Only side effect I experienced was high blood pressure when running it solo, after going over 100 mg.

What are your thoughts on the half life?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That sounds good for a bulk 150 mg of Mecha. Only side effect I experienced was high blood pressure when running it solo, after going over 100 mg.

What are your thoughts on the half life?
I believe in taking orals twice a day generally if size is a big part of the goal with their use, if possible. If someone is only taking orals, definitely split the dose over twice a day. Usage-wise, size would always be at least a significant part of the goal (building up, or retention of lean mass while dieting down) if Mechabol was the drug of choice, so that’s the frequency I would use even co-administered with oils like testosterone. Someone taking a larger dose could make a good case for splitting into 3 doses a day if it’s feasible with their schedule. This will help lower sides like acute blood pressure increases.