PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Hyde
@Renew1
@PoSiTiVeFLoW

At what dosage did you run Mecha and would you recommend when stacking and/ or running solo?
Hey ran this Mechabol 75mg ED, sorry brother being 5 months late.

However currently using D-Plex at 110mg ED.

Really like both of these. Probably try Mecha next time slightly higher at 100mg ED..

Weirdly PMag was not so active for me, despite Mecha working well. Tired PMag before the current D-Plex run right now.

Makes me want to try Halodrol again, which I only tried once and since I had no TUDCA or other cycle support and ran with DMZ, I freaked myself out over liver sides, but I was a clueless noob.

So thinking to retry Halo, but no need if I have a good stock of Mecha and D-Plex.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Really like both of these. Probably try Mecha next time slightly higher at 100mg ED..

Weirdly PMag was not so active for me, despite Mecha working well. Tired PMag before the current D-Plex run right now.

Makes me want to try Halodrol again, which I only tried once and since I had no TUDCA or other cycle support and ran with DMZ, I freaked myself out over liver sides, but I was a clueless noob.

So thinking to retry Halo, but no need if I have a good stock of Mecha and D-Plex.
I love dplex so much. I need some halo 😇

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

What was the sides like mate between Halodrol and Mechabol? Have both and thinking of running with my trt and want to keep sides low as poss.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What was the sides like mate between Halodrol and Mechabol? Have both and thinking of running with my trt and want to keep sides low as poss.
As my post noted Halodrol was a first run, but stacked with DMZ (back in 2016) when I really didn't know what I was doing.. didn't hydrate well, no TUDCA, no cycle support. So then without TRT either, I got strong and added weight but dual methyl PH meant dark urine of liver enzymes stress and lethargy at 3-4 weeks in.. however I plan to rerun solo and correct like Mechabol experience more recently.

Fast forward to 2022-2023, where I've recently run Mechabol and now D-Plex. Both are very good "feel good" prohormones and give strength and add some kg mass per cycle With cycle support and hydration, barely any sides from either Mecha or D-Plex. Will get bloodwork on D-Plex work soon, but Mecha was mild liver enzymes elevated and minor to cholesterol markers.

Because of this I'm thinking of trying Halodrol again since it's similar to Mechabol, I'm thinking once I rerun that solo with good hydration and cycle support I'm thinking my next Halo run will be like Mechabol good.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As my post noted Halodrol was a first run, but stacked with DMZ (back in 2016) when I really didn't know what I was doing.. didn't hydrate well, no TUDCA, no cycle support. So then without TRT either, I got strong and added weight but dual methyl PH meant dark urine of liver enzymes stress and lethargy at 3-4 weeks in.. however I plan to rerun solo and correct like Mechabol experience more recently.

Fast forward to 2022-2023, where I've recently run Mechabol and now D-Plex. Both are very good "feel good" prohormones and give strength and add some kg mass per cycle With cycle support and hydration, barely any sides from either Mecha or D-Plex. Will get bloodwoek on D-Plex work soon, but Mecha was mild liver enzymes elevated and minor to cholesterol markers.

Because of this I'm thinking of trying Halodrol again since it's similar to Mechabol, I'm thinking once I rerun that solo with good hydration and cycle support I'm thinking my next Halo run will be like Mechabol good.
Thanks for the info mate appreciate it. I was considering Lgd 4033 or Mechabol and want to limit hit on lipids. My recent research and use shows Lgd 4033 hits lipids both Ldl/Hdl so if lipids effects aren't too bad on Mecha I might as well go with that.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info mate appreciate it. I was considering Lgd 4033 or Mechabol and want to limit hit on lipids. My recent research and use shows Lgd 4033 hits lipids both Ldl/Hdl so if lipids effects aren't too bad on Mecha I might as well go with that.
Oh for sure. Honestly Mechabol and these classic PH like D-Plex or Halodrol, are actually very good for gaining and recomp... For these 4-chloro, or hydroxylamine modified "17a methyl PHs" give good gains and low sides compares to harsher famous methyl PH like DMZ and Superdrol.

Id skip the LGD-4033. It's like a wet Superdrol and will for sure jack your lipids profile, I ran a few cycles of that. I dont own or plan to run LGD again. I'll take the small amount of liver stress which can be managed and liver heals well, versus the cholesterol mess I see LGD making for me. And if I need to really gain M-Sten does nearly as good as DMZ and Superdrol and is moderate on the liver stress. But i would choose any of those over LGD.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck using orals and not seeing dyslipidemia. Some can often be milder on lipids than others, like Anadrol for example, & individual response will of course vary, but it still comes with the territory.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good luck using orals and not seeing dyslipidemia. Some can often be milder on lipids than others, like Anadrol for example, & individual response will of course vary, but it still comes with the territory.
Yes I agree as there's always a price to pay with orals. Shame that more transdermals aren't available even if they slightly limited sides.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh for sure. Honestly Mechabol and these classic PH like D-Plex or Halodrol, are actually very good for gaining and recomp... For these 4-chloro, or etiochillan modified "methyl PHs" give good gains and low sides compares to harsher famous methyl PH like DMZ and Superdrol.

Id skip the LGD-4033. It's like a wet Superdrol and will for sure jack your lipids profile, I ran a few cycles of that. I dont own or plan to run LGD again. I'll take the small amount of liver stress which can be managed and liver heals well, versus the cholesterol mess I see LGD making for me. And if I need to really gain M-Sten does nearly as good as DMZ and Superdrol and is moderate on the liver stress. But if take all three of those over LGD.
I hear yah. My last Lgd cycle really threw my lipids out...I was quite surprised considering the lower range dosage I used. Sarms aren't all that.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have the one and some anavar. would it be a waste to stack them together or use them seperately? like 50mg var ed and 100mgs the one ed
Never used Var, but I think it would be unnecessarily pushing it with the methyls. The One would mostly be for mood, energy and libido in this stack imo.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
“The one” was garbage.
But I did enjoy 2nd gear that came with it.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was a bit more aggressive in the gym, it dried me out and would call it epi andro x10 in effects. Depending on what you're trying to achieve, it has its purpose

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is this stuff is like proviron, right? It's mostly a stacking compound. I don't think you'll see a lot of people run this solo.... or maybe I'm wrong.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this stuff is like proviron, right? It's mostly a stacking compound. I don't think you'll see a lot of people run this solo.... or maybe I'm wrong.
From my understanding, it’s more or less methyl-DHT. I guess similar to like masteron? I don’t have any experience with it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was a bit more aggressive in the gym, it dried me out and would call it epi andro x10 in effects. Depending on what you're trying to achieve, it has its purpose
That sounds about the same as many peoples experience with D-Plex and was what I was hoping from The One. But I didn't notice any energy, mood, or WO aggression effects. Could be a bunk batch too, who knows.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, mostly used as a stacker and would fit for that the best, if you get the effects, that it can bring. 25 mg of Proviron is more noticeable for me, than 100 mg of The One was though.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm going off memory. It's mdht oxime iirc.

I'm no chemist and spelt it wrong i'm sure but a little changes alot.... mdht vs mdht oxime.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, mostly used as a stacker and would fit for that the best, if you get the effects, that it can bring. 25 mg of Proviron is more noticeable for me, than 100 mg of The One was though.
Having used both at those doses and more, I’m inclined to say yours was probably bunk ☹The One that I used was OL’s clone, FWIW. Definitely noticeable stuff.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Having used both at those doses and more, I’m inclined to say yours was probably bunk ☹The One that I used was OL’s clone, FWIW. Definitely noticeable stuff.
Agreed my man! I have had hit or miss results with certain designers as well. Different brands with different results.. where as some stuff I could just tell was bunk. However that was only a few times

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Hey just checking back in on the 'post ban' screenname. Yeah D-Plex is legit "The One" from Brawn was good gains, really mild sides like Mechabol. With a comprehensive cycle support like Nutriissa with extra TUDCA and NAC along with cholesterol and heart support supps, seems to be a winner like Mechabol maybe better. Def plan to run those again, M-Sten too.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm somewhat surprised to hear such great reviews for this. I've heard it compared more to proviron. Are the results you all experienced from this more strength and anabolic or is it more the libido, aggression, energy? I've heard it's more the latter, which is why a lot of people seem to use it as a stacker with other compounds.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm somewhat surprised to hear such great reviews for this. I've heard it compared more to proviron. Are the results you all experienced from this more strength and anabolic or is it more the libido, aggression, energy? I've heard it's more the latter, which is why a lot of people seem to use it as a stacker with other compounds.
Libido, aggression, energy, a bit of strength. I would use it in a situation where you might otherwise use Proviron, but gym performance is the priority over aesthetic, sexual, or fertility.

So if a guy was cutting for something visual, I’d tell him to use proviron. If he was going to use proviron with a bunch of test in an off-season mass or strength protocol, I’d indicate The One instead.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For what it’s worth d-plex blew proviron out of the water for me. I loved it and have a few bottles I gotta work into run. Vascularity was incredible on it
I have some CEL and Brawn. Not sure if the Brawn is legit though? Bought a few years ago.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Fwiw I have 2 bottles of brawn on hand. Used the 3rd in the same package but ot was all bought 3 to 4 years ago. It brought results... I did get lucky with the superdrol during the scandal with some predator though

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
QUOTE="ugsavage, post: 6711199, member: 303915"]
What the heck is this really Jbry from back in the day or just someone trolling?
[/QUOTE]

I was actually wondering this but og jbry was pretty thorough and knowledgeable in really everything in the past. Miss those old heads.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have some CEL and Brawn. Not sure if the Brawn is legit though? Bought a few years ago.
Well mine was Brawn The One. So my n=1 -> suspicious. Could've been just a bad batch too though. Or maybe I just didn't realize the effects, for some reason.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
QUOTE="ugsavage, post: 6711199, member: 303915"]
What the heck is this really Jbry from back in the day or just someone trolling?
I was actually wondering this but og jbry was pretty thorough and knowledgeable in really everything in the past. Miss those old heads.
[/QUOTE]
I still am. I’ve just gotten old and don’t care as much anymore. 😎

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey just checking back in on the 'post ban' screenname. Yeah D-Plex is legit "The One" from Brawn was good gains, really mild sides like Mechabol. With a comprehensive cycle support like Nutriissa with extra TUDCA and NAC along with cholesterol and heart support supps, seems to be a winner like Mechabol maybe better. Def plan to run those again, M-Sten too.
Hey Bro,

Can you elaborate on your experience with Brawn “The One”? How did you run it dosage wise and if you did it again what would you change and what did you get from it? Cheers!

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Hey Bro,

Can you elaborate on your experience with Brawn “The One”? How did you run it dosage wise and if you did it again what would you change and what did you get from it? Cheers!
There's a better account on my cycle and workout logs from the year or prior.. I had a unplanned career change and so dropped off the boards the past few months but plan on rejoining training this winter.

What I remember is 1) feel good roid, mood lifting 2) strength boost 3) moderate gainer at higher doses like Msten light 4) not harsh on the liver and kidneys with a good cycle support and water - urine stayed fairly clear and blood work didn't show much spike on typical BB markers of liver/kidney/cholesterols.

In fact, once I get going again I'd give it another go, because it was effective and low sides compared to stuff like Sdrol that will blow you up.. but the toxicity gets too high and you end up fighting lethargy if you have a real life and can't take naps in the day.

Before I dropped off the board here last spring due to said career shift, I would use DPlex first, pause clear out and then run liquid Msten a few months later. That produced nice results with solid training.

Side note, I also felt Mechabol was also in this category of good gains to low sides ratio..

On dosage I just followed directions on bottle, did 3x and later 4x caps per day with 25mg per cap so 75-100mg daily. Some folks may need a little more.

Some folks are wary of Brawn but I've had good products from them when buying from legit UK or Polish sites.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some folks are wary of Brawn but I've had good products from them when buying from legit UK or Polish sites.
I can vouch for Brawn. I did see something about their Msten being under-dosed, so it's possible other products could be under-dosed as well. Nevertheless, under-dosed or not their stuff definitely works for me.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can vouch for Brawn. I did see something about their Msten being under-dosed, so it's possible other products could be under-dosed as well. Nevertheless, under-dosed or not their stuff definitely works for me.
I think I heard the same about epistane years ago. Theirs tested at like 7mg per cap instead of 10, but was real.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I heard the same about epistane years ago. Theirs tested at like 7mg per cap instead of 10, but was real.
Yeah I think the Msten was 7.5mgs instead of 10mgs. It's one of those things where you're upset it's under-dosed but at the same time you're at least happy you're getting the actual ingredient on the bottle. In this industry, especially when it comes to PH/DS, that is sometimes a win. I hate to say it like that but it's true.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dplex is fun and feels like an oral masteron. Libido, feel good, drive, hardening, but not a bunch of anabolism though. 75 to 100s mgs
How did you run it bro, spread out or all pre workout? Sounds like you enjoyed it. Prefer it over Proviron?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did you run it bro, spread out or all pre workout? Sounds like you enjoyed it. Prefer it over Proviron?
Don’t believe Proviron has any anabolic benefits at all. The only time I hear of people using Prov is if their SHGB is naturally higher than normal and they add it to their TRT or blast but there’s a wide variety of PED’s that do the same thing and has anabolic properties.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Proviron was decent for libido and that's about it... I'd rather run mast if I'm going to stress my body though

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Proviron was decent for libido and that's about it... I'd rather run mast if I'm going to stress my body though
Nice. So D plex more like Masteron it seems. How was bp on it and toxicity? Sounds like a fund compound. We’re you dosing all at once?

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice. So D plex more like Masteron it seems. How was bp on it and toxicity? Sounds like a fund compound. We’re you dosing all at once?
Toxicity wasn't that bad. All orals raise my bp a little but it wasn't any worse than others. Normal nac tudca and lipids a little off. I just wake up dose everything but mainly because some things simulate me so I can't sleep if taken later.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Toxicity wasn't that bad. All orals raise my bp a little but it wasn't any worse than others. Normal nac tudca and lipids a little off. I just wake up dose everything but mainly because some things simulate me so I can't sleep if taken later.

Dplex is fun and feels like an oral masteron. Libido, feel good, drive, hardening, but not a bunch of anabolism though. 75 to 100s mgs
This is what I’m interested, low sides, feel good compound. How was hardness/vascularity , strength on this? Did you make any actual gains (as it’s touted as not very anabolic). Performance increases

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There's a better account on my cycle and workout logs from the year or prior.. I had a unplanned career change and so dropped off the boards the past few months but plan on rejoining training this winter.

What I remember is 1) feel good roid, mood lifting 2) strength boost 3) moderate gainer at higher doses like Msten light 4) not harsh on the liver and kidneys with a good cycle support and water - urine stayed fairly clear and blood work didn't show much spike on typical BB markers of liver/kidney/cholesterols.

In fact, once I get going again I'd give it another go, because it was effective and low sides compared to stuff like Sdrol that will blow you up.. but the toxicity gets too high and you end up fighting lethargy if you have a real life and can't take naps in the day.

Before I dropped off the board here last spring due to said career shift, I would use DPlex first, pause clear out and then run liquid Msten a few months later. That produced nice results with solid training.

Side note, I also felt Mechabol was also in this category of good gains to low sides ratio..

On dosage I just followed directions on bottle, did 3x and later 4x caps per day with 25mg per cap so 75-100mg daily. Some folks may need a little more.

Cheers!
Hey Bro,

Nice post. Thank you. I see ‘Msten light’ light mentioned, never used but I assume that’s a good comparison? I believe it’s strong and toxic
you think This (the one) could be used with a small surplus as a kicker to an injectable cycle (Test & Primo) in terms of adding some lean tissue for 1st 5 weeks?

looking at something mild to get things going and couple of lean kg (diet dependent) in first 5 weeks.