D-plex( the one)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who’s been around a little while and has run this? I have a bottle but can’t really find any logs on it. When it was released neither me nor anyone I know had run it. Gotta be someone on here with some knowledge

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use the search function for old logs and reviews. People seem to enjoy it at 100/125mg a day. A feel good compound with minimal gains but gives a lean dry vascular look.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Who’s been around a little while and has run this? I have a bottle but can’t really find any logs on it. When it was released neither me nor anyone I know had run it. Gotta be someone on here with some knowledge
I liked that stuff a lot. I took the AppNut version called "The One" and it was great. Minimal sides and its not very toxic. I enjoyed taking it preworkout but if I used it again I would stack it with something like epistane or hdrol.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked that stuff a lot. I took the AppNut version called "The One" and it was great. Minimal sides and its not very toxic. I enjoyed taking it preworkout but if I used it again I would stack it with something like epistane or hdrol.
I was thinking of running it with dmz but I do have a few bottles of epistane

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the dryness of dplex/ epistane would not be welcome on my old joints.
ive used the one a few times. its similar to winstrol to me.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the dryness of dplex/ epistane would not be welcome on my old joints.
ive used the one a few times. its similar to winstrol to me.
Yea that’s what I’m afraid of. Maybe dmz would be better with 4andro? (Currently have all)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe 4 andro and the one stacked

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s a great PH. Dry and promotes libido, mood, energy, strength - good addition to any cycle, cutting or otherwise. I was on about 2.5g daily of combined andros, 50mg Superdiol from Celtic Labs, and 125mg The One from OL when I used it. I was pretty strong on that cycle, repping low 600s on the trapbar and could carry a 300lb natural stone.

Not that The One was the sole component of strength there, just that it felt very good in the mix. Shame nobody makes it; I think a lot of folks would love to add it in.

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s a great PH. Dry and promotes libido, mood, energy, strength - good addition to any cycle, cutting or otherwise. I was on about 2.5g daily of combined andros, 50mg Superdiol from Celtic Labs, and 125mg The One from OL when I used it. I was pretty strong on that cycle, repping low 600s on the trapbar and could carry a 300lb natural stone.

Not that The One was the sole component of strength there, just that it felt very good in the mix. Shame nobody makes it; I think a lot of folks would love to add it in.
Dang bro!
I'm curious ... what did you weigh then?

* don't try this at home, kids. :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Banned in the US. But Brawn Nutrition is currently making it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang bro!
I'm curious ... what did you weigh then?

* don't try this at home, kids. :)
~241-243lbs is where I capped it that training cycle, as I had to make weight at 231/105kg class and didn’t want a big watercut. I tore my bicep off during the yoke warmups early in that show and was only ~237 on the emergency clinic’s scale though.

All the andros were just using up old Androfactory and OL stuff I had around. 900mg 4dhea, 330 19, 1200 epi as I recall. Burned up a bunch of odds and ends junk that earlier that bulk too.

Banned in the US. But Brawn Nutrition is currently making it.
For the UK folks or if you can get it for within $50-60USD for an OL sized bottle, I’d say it’s worth trying if you are looking for an oral DHT component. At some point price-wise you need to ask if something like Proviron or Winstrol might be a better fit, and obviously masteron is probably cheaper looking at oils.

I think it could go nicely into the tail end of any contest prep, diet or strength-related, rather nicely.