Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ntornado

Awards
Anyone noticed in the Nutra DAA that there is less product that advertised? I am set to come up way short on 33 servings of 3g.

Can't complain about the product though - works well.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Anyone noticed in the Nutra DAA that there is less product that advertised? I am set to come up way short on 33 servings of 3g.

yeah i think there is definitely less than 33 scoops

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

Great I just got mine... how short are we talking here? 25? 20?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like the scoop must be slightly more than 3g. I have some DAA waiting for me to pickup but I don't have any on hand. I'll pass this concern along, thanks for the heads up.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like the scoop must be slightly more than 3g. I have some DAA waiting for me to pickup but I don't have any on hand. I'll pass this concern along, thanks for the heads up.
My NP DAA scoop weighs 4 grams leveled. I don't have a Mg scale so it could even be higher... But who knows NP BCAA scoop says 10g and it's like 6

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was curious about this too, I assumed it was a powder density thing.

I have the same scoop for both a 5g serving of creatine mono and a 3g serving of DAA.

Both nutra powders, both the exact same scoop.

If this is why I was having GI issues...lol

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
thanks. i may just underscoop and try to get my 30 :)

i just made a new word there :D

obvious

obvious

Awards
My NP DAA scoop weighs 4 grams leveled. I don't have a Mg scale so it could even be higher... But who knows NP BCAA scoop says 10g and it's like 6
Thanks for the heads up on this - I'm set to start my DAA in a week or so and I'll be sure to weigh the scoop out to 3.12g to ensure I'm getting the dose I want

Cheers

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up on this - I'm set to start my DAA in a week or so and I'll be sure to weigh the scoop out to 3.12g to ensure I'm getting the dose I want

Cheers
Yea i would definitly weigh it out if you can. Ive got creatine from nutra planet and it was spose to be about 5g per scoop and it weighed out to around 2.3g's per scoop. It can depend on a lot of different factors and every scoop is going to be slightly different, so weighing them out is definitly your best bet.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
either the scoop is too big....or the container is filled half way :)

kma2402

kma2402

Awards
So does anyone mix DAA with their protein shakes?

kma2402

kma2402

Awards
Haha I'm not worried about the taste. I was just wondering if it would affect the results

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i love the taste of DAA, it tastes like testosterone lol
Just so you know Purus has a powdered version out now, custard flavored. :)

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I actually mix it in my BCAA's or my preworkout since they lend to the taste. Betaine has that same sour flavor.
Well theyre all acids so thats where the taste comes from. If you mix it with CRAZE it makes the grape flavor tastes so much better. Seriously DSSports if you see this add some sour into your PWO lol

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Hold a sip of just about any liquid in your mouth. Lean back. Dump a scoop in. Take three gulps of that same liquid. You have survived, and you didnt even taste it.
really..... custard flavored daa, ?