Cycle Support not helping BP

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I started my cycle about two weeks ago and I also started Cycle Support two weeks prior to my cycle. I cut myself and ened up going to the doctor to have him take a look at it. While I was at the doctors office, he checked my BP and it was 147/105 or something close to that number. This is my forth cycle and I have always had higher than normal BP on cycle but not this high that I know about.

I am taking 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops at night as directed. Do I need to increase my intake of the product? I am just about out of product and not sure if it is worth ordering again.

BTW, the cycle is:

Test Prop 100mg ED (Week 1 - Week 4)
Test Enanthate 600mg (Week 1 - Week 14)
Trenbolone Enanthate 400mg (Week1 - Week 12)
Var 40mg/day (Week 8 - Week 12)
Proviron 50mg /ed

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hello Chemist,

Really the only way to tell if it is working is to stop taking it for 2 months and continue the steroids you are taking. This is unrealistic but shows that there is no way to know that it is not working as it is entirely possible that your BP would be even higher if not for the cycle support.

BTW are you retaining water? If so this could be the reason for the high BP which is nothing to do with Cycle Support. If so you may want to explore anti Es.

CROWLER

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I am taking Proviron and a AI so I do not think retaining water is the problem.

What do you think of bumping up the dosage or do you think this will not change things? Just for reference if it matters, I am a little over six feet tall and I weigh about 240 currently.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
IMO the dosage you are currently using is the best. It may be that it is helping but there are other contributing factors and/or it could be worse if you were not taking the cycle support.

CROWLER

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Throw in some extra Hawthorn Berry and see what happens.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I may be wrong but I've always heard that hawthorne berry should be front loaded prior to a cycle in order for it to build up in the system.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may be wrong but I've always heard that hawthorne berry should be front loaded prior to a cycle in order for it to build up in the system.
I have heard that is only true when it's not standardized, but I could be wrong about that.

Chemist,
I don't know how bad your cut was, but BP can rise simply due to being in pain and being nervous/anxious as well. Can you get an accurate reading of your BP now? I'm hoping for your sake that it might have been high simply due to being anxious/injured and that it has since lowered. Good luck.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I myself for my next cycle with load up for 2 weeks on cycle support, I know people say you don't have to but I would rather be safe than sorry. It's not like the product if expensive and my health is worth the few extra bucks in my opinion.

endless

endless

Awards
  • Established
Get some C12 peptide. There is nothing better IMO.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I am taking Proviron and a AI so I do not think retaining water is the problem.

What do you think of bumping up the dosage or do you think this will not change things? Just for reference if it matters, I am a little over six feet tall and I weigh about 240 currently.
You might do better but I doubt it. Remember that cycle support is combination of supplements, not everyone is going to see the same results or results at all. they might not be strong enough to counter the increase of BP. I am sure they are helping somewhat but there is a limit to what they will do. You are taking several items that are known to raise your BP so you may have to do some other adjustments. First start with your diet, cut out the sodium and the simpler carbs then try some carb control. Failing that you can ether, A see a doctor or B drop some items out of your cycle.

Given that you’re running tren I would avoid any diuretics and focus on your diet. After that you’re really looking at prescription medication, if cycle support doesn’t do it then most any over the counter is not likely to ether

Nothing in this post should constitute medical advise and you should always consult a physician for health related issues. As always I am NOT someone whom advise you should be following..

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
True, but Cycle Support has HB in it! I've seen many have success with increasing the dose over the CS doses alone when having BP issues. Worth a try anyway.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Any update on this chemist? I am in a similar situation but my bp is much higher

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned above there are a lot of things that can temporarily raise BP. Have you been monitoring it since the visit? What does your BP normally run when not on cycle? What has it ran in the past when on a cycle?

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I take it his normal is in the 147 range.... kind of high no?

Anyway.....

My normal BP is 116/80

Never been higher and this is my first cycle.

Test Cyp 600 mgs per week - split between Mon and Thrs
Started with var at 50 mgs a day for the first 5 weeks

Taking Nolva 20 mgs a day throughout, arimidex .25 mgs eod until last injection and HCG 250 mcgs day before and day of injections until the last injection.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It helps BP very well but it won't cure it of high AS usage. Mine is and continues to stay lower but you're talking about a deathly high BP. If I went to my doc for that I would of been admitted to the emergency room :)

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
It helps BP very well but it won't cure it of high AS usage. Mine is and continues to stay lower but you're talking about a deathly high BP. If I went to my doc for that I would of been admitted to the emergency room :)

You think mine is deathly high?

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I returned to the dr yesterday and my bp is down to 130/80.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I returned to the dr yesterday and my bp is down to 130/80.

GREAT to hear it! Down from 169/87 VERY nice

Thank you for taking the time to post.

CROWLER

GREA

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Chemist, one of the reasons this is probably occurring is the fact that you took it two weeks prior to starting a very hefty AAS cycle. Tren is pretty harsh and can really kick that BP up quite a bit when adding in all that other stuff. The BP-lowering agents probably started kicking in around when you started your cycle, so instead of your BP rapidly rising it probably was kept down quite a bit. As CROWLER stated the only way for you to know whether it is working is to stop taking it and measure it at the end of your cycle, but that is unrealistic.

Trust us and everyone else who has taken it, it works. You can check Beelz's results too. I would also stay on it while on tren just for the prostate support.