Cycle help!

Legacy

Awards
I would like to know if these combined will give good results and at what time to introduce the finna into the mix.

The Test and EQ have been taken together 1CC every three days for 10 days now. What should be expected and how much longer should the subject wait before introducing the finna. The subject started his weight at 198.5 and is currently at 212 is the proper gain and is feeling irritated from the swelling normal. It also seems that the subject is spending less time in the gym do to fast muscle burning. If someone could give pointers in association with this topic for maximum gains and maximum duration the cycle should go for I would greatly appreciate the input thank you.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
What mg/ml is your test and eq? 10 days and almost 12 pounds is pretty insane unless there is a LOT of bloat going on, plus those esters really shouldn't be kicking in that hard yet.

ManBeast

Legacy

Awards
Thanks

What mg/ml is your test and eq? 10 days and almost 12 pounds is pretty insane unless there is a LOT of bloat going on, plus those esters really shouldn't be kicking in that hard yet.

ManBeast
Well I am thankful for your help, I am doing 250 every three days of each and will be removing EQ and filling it with fina in 1 more week do you think I am doing the right thing or do you have any other suggestions to helping me with this topic. I am 5'6" and currently weigh 215lbs and keep gaining an average of 1 lbs a day is that normal and will it stop because things are getting pretty obvious with people I know and would prefer for them not to think anything you know.

I am also 26 years of age and this is my first real cycle so my receptors are fresh. If you could give me more insight on what to do and expect in the future please let me know. I have my intake under control and have been lifting for 7 years now. I just am not keen to what to do or expect on this stuff. I try to read but some stuff is a to technical and I am an average man if you know what I mean. I really appreciate your opinion and advise so thank you again and I hope the best for you and your goals within the community

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think you need to clarify your cycle abit more.. For example: how long do you plan on running this? What type of dosing schedule are you following? What Post-Cycle Therapy products do you currently have? What products are you using in this cycle?

:)

Legacy

Awards
RE to Help

Well I am taking testosterone Enanthate 250 Mg with 1cc of Boldebal EQ per 3 day for 4 weeks . I will drop the EQ in week five and raise my test to 250mg M/W/F for a total of 750 mg a week with 1cc of fina every other day, site injected. This will go on till week 12 and I will stack winstrol amps 250 mg every other day for 2 more weeks. Then I off cycle with clomid. Now if something is not sounding correct to you I am more then willing to listen and change according to peoples opinions and experience this is my first cycle and I would like to run it a safe as possible so I get quality gains that are manageable when the cycle is over.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That's a really complicated first cycle, and not nearly enough EQ, EQ needs 8-10 weeks to start really working, the test base looks fine, and IMHO you probably don't want to start site injecting fina for your first run. So if you can, extend the EQ until week 10 and the test until week 12 and then start PCT with clomid week 14. That should do you very well at this point.

ManBeast

Legacy

Awards
Why not fina? And what is IMHO?

Sorry for such stupid questions I am relatively new.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
IMHO = in my humble opinion. Fina isn't the problem, it's the site injects that will get ya, especially on your first run.

ManBeast

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10