First cycle help

KzReklaw

Awards
I am starting my first cycle and got my blood tested before I started as a baseline I will post results but basically I have super low test and high prolactine and that’s never touching an anobolic substance in my life before. How if any should this change how I approach my cycle. My original plan was 300mg test e week and possible some dbol later if I felt good but with such low test should I blast more test? I pinned yesterday for the first time 150mg test. Any help is appreciated. Also for context I’m 28 5’11” 165 and all around pretty healthy. The low test confuses me.

Attachments

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
97 total? Wow. I'd imagine you're experiencing basically all of the low T symptoms

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Low baseline doesn't necessarily mean blast a higher dose on cycle. 300 is plenty to get started. My first cycle started at 350 and I worked my way up to 560 over 16ish week period, ended cycle at about 20 weeks.

With your baseline numbers, my personal thought is you'll be on trt for life if you run cycles. Have you seen a doctor about your numbers? Those are worrisome to me

KzReklaw

Awards
Low baseline doesn't necessarily mean blast a higher dose on cycle. 300 is plenty to get started. My first cycle started at 350 and I worked my way up to 560 over 16ish week period, ended cycle at about 20 weeks.

With your baseline numbers, my personal thought is you'll be on trt for life if you run cycles. Have you seen a doctor about your numbers? Those are worrisome to me
No I haven’t I just always felt like **** lol thought it was normal. If I’m 97 before gear I should be on trt as it is. I just don’t get why I’m so low at 28. Maybe I should just skip the cycle and go to a trt clinic.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No I haven’t I just always felt like **** lol thought it was normal. If I’m 97 before gear I should be on trt as it is. I just don’t get why I’m so low at 28. Maybe I should just skip the cycle and go to a trt clinic.
Are you on any meds? Specifics are none of my business, just one thing to consider as a variable. I can't imagine what it would take to get numbers that low at your age. As we age the numbers drop naturally, but I think 90 year old men are walking around with more than a 97 total.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
At any rate, under a 300 total is probably considered hypogonadal in most medical settings and you're definitely qualified for trt I would think. Get a consult with your doctor asap

KzReklaw

Awards
Are you on any meds? Specifics are none of my business, just one thing to consider as a variable. I can't imagine what it would take to get numbers that low at your age. As we age the numbers drop naturally, but I think 90 year old men are walking around with more than a 97 total.
Nope no meds

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To be honest, I would have consulted with a doctor first. This is why it's helpful to get blood work done prior to a cycle. The issue is that if you start a cycle, then you PCT, your test would likely return to 97, which is extremely low and going to create a problem keeping any gains between cycles. I would have began looking at HRT options as you clearly qualify and would be well suited for them.

KzReklaw

Awards
I did
To be honest, I would have consulted with a doctor first. This is why it's helpful to get blood work done prior to a cycle. The issue is that if you start a cycle, then you PCT, your test would likely return to 97, which is extremely low and going to create a problem keeping any gains between cycles. I would have began looking at HRT options as you clearly qualify and would be well suited for them.
I did get my blood work done pre cycle that’s the whole reason I’m asking if I should even do the cycle now.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ideally you’d have investigated further after realizing you were so low before starting the cycle, after only one pin you could still do so but then you are looking at a 6-12 months of no cycle while trying to figure out the problem. But at 28 jumping straight to TRT is not really ideal, but I am also 28 on TRT, but I did a handful of cycles in my early 20s and tried to restart my HPTA several time’s unsuccessfully

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OP, do you smoke copious amounts of marijuana? Like enough to put Snoop asleep?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nah but I use to do a **** ton of coke
I have no idea if cocaine lowers testosterone. But I certainly wouldn't be surprised if using "a **** ton of coke" could cause some damage there.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would stop your cycle, address the low T before introducing anything else to the equation. Something is wrong to have 97 at your age. And it needs to be addressed before considering TRT.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have no idea if cocaine lowers testosterone. But I certainly wouldn't be surprised if using "a **** ton of coke" could cause some damage there.
It does in a round about way.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look into full blood work. All labs. Rule out an underlying illness/disease that could be causing it. But yeah, most likely you'll be on hrt me thinks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am starting my first cycle and got my blood tested before I started as a baseline I will post results but basically I have super low test and high prolactine and that’s never touching an anobolic substance in my life before. How if any should this change how I approach my cycle. My original plan was 300mg test e week and possible some dbol later if I felt good but with such low test should I blast more test? I pinned yesterday for the first time 150mg test. Any help is appreciated. Also for context I’m 28 5’11” 165 and all around pretty healthy. The low test confuses me.
You should get your prolactin under control before you start test. One of the first things your gonna have to figure out when on test is controling your estrogen. If you end up with high estrogen while you have high prolactin you will likely get gyno. And possible lactate.

So knock that prolactin down.
Lowers test, raises prolactin and destroys dopimine responce over time. Like most drugs those things should go back to normal after stopping

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would stop your cycle, address the low T before introducing anything else to the equation. Something is wrong to have 97 at your age. And it needs to be addressed before considering TRT.
Something like 30% of men under 40 have low test snd 20% of men 18-29 have low t. You can thank our us government for that. I have teenagers 15-17 and im noticing the large majority of my kids male friends look like they havnt gone through puberty yet. And the girls look like they started puberty early. Its kinda alarming. 20% might not sound like a lot but if we put it into perspective its crazy.

Think about this, A college lecture hall has 50 male students age 18-22 or however old college kids are. 20% is 10. 10 out of those 50 boys have low T. 50 years ago 0-1 out of those 50 would have low t.

Its crazy

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To make it worse, most dr. Will tell these 20 year old kids that there 427 test level is normal...... ya maybe if your 60. If they gave testosterone to these late teen early 20's guys that missed puberty, the test would trigger puberty to happen. Thats why young boys and females that take test start to look older and more masculine and if a normal guy takes test it dosent really change they way they look or talk

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just to clarify, im not suggesting we put everyone on testosterone. I definately think the issue should be addressed and fixed, not slap at trt bandaid on everything. Hcg and clomid still work very good if the person has the ability to restart. But in a situation where they just cant produce.. i say give them test. I cant imagine being 20 years old with low t. At 20 i was fuking anything that smiled at me lol. Even at 38 almost 39 if im not waking up with morning wood and thinking about sex a couple times a day i know something is off.

While i aim to Prioritize health over muscle, i also aim for quility of life over longevity. Im not saying lets do something stupid and die young. But id rather die at 65 feeling and looking 40 then die at 85 frail and weak with no sex drive or energy.

Ultimately id like to live jacked and young for the next 100 years but i think were still a few generations away from that sifi youth serum lol

KzReklaw

Awards
Just to clarify, im not suggesting we put everyone on testosterone. I definately think the issue should be addressed and fixed, not slap at trt bandaid on everything. Hcg and clomid still work very good if the person has the ability to restart. But in a situation where they just cant produce.. i say give them test. I cant imagine being 20 years old with low t. At 20 i was fuking anything that smiled at me lol. Even at 38 almost 39 if im not waking up with morning wood and thinking about sex a couple times a day i know something is off.

While i aim to Prioritize health over muscle, i also aim for quility of life over longevity. Im not saying lets do something stupid and die young. But id rather die at 65 feeling and looking 40 then die at 85 frail and weak with no sex drive or energy.

Ultimately id like to live jacked and young for the next 100 years but i think were still a few generations away from that sifi youth serum lol
Yeah idk kind of want to just blast and see what happens idk. I’m 28 with no sex drive and no energy sleep like **** insomnia like crazy always feel down and depressed I have to force myself through every workout. 97 total test without ever being on a cycle before is weird. But paired with the high prolactin I’m worried about getting gyno easy if I’m not careful.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah idk kind of want to just blast and see what happens idk. I’m 28 with no sex drive and no energy sleep like **** insomnia like crazy always feel down and depressed I have to force myself through every workout. 97 total test without ever being on a cycle before is weird. But paired with the high prolactin I’m worried about getting gyno easy if I’m not careful.
SNS inhibit-p has become a staple for me.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long has it been since your exposure to coke?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Something like 30% of men under 40 have low test snd 20% of men 18-29 have low t. You can thank our us government for that. I have teenagers 15-17 and im noticing the large majority of my kids male friends look like they havnt gone through puberty yet. And the girls look like they started puberty early. Its kinda alarming. 20% might not sound like a lot but if we put it into perspective its crazy.

Think about this, A college lecture hall has 50 male students age 18-22 or however old college kids are. 20% is 10. 10 out of those 50 boys have low T. 50 years ago 0-1 out of those 50 would have low t.

Its crazy
Do we know what the actual reason is as to why test is so low among younger men? I look at a lot of the kids today and to be honest, I'm not surprised that their testosterone is lower than mine was at their age. They're more obese, less active, and eat a lot more crap and higher processed food than I did. I'm not saying those are the reasons but it sure doesn't surprise me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do we know what the actual reason is as to why test is so low among younger men? I look at a lot of the kids today and to be honest, I'm not surprised that their testosterone is lower than mine was at their age. They're more obese, less active, and eat a lot more crap and higher processed food than I did. I'm not saying those are the reasons but it sure doesn't surprise me.
Estrogen in the food/water/plastics. Im 100% convinced the government has been Trying to feminize men for over fifty years. The average test level for men in general has dramatically changed. In the early to mid 1900's 1500 test levels were normal.

Dont quote me on this part but ive read stuff and listened to ppl talking on the subject where they talk about anciant egypt times mens test was 2000+ now idk how the **** they could possibly know that but in general mans t levels declined through history but took a nosedive the past 20 years or so

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
4-5 years
Ya thats probably not the cause. If you were using heavy up untill maybe a few months ago id say It was probably a contributing factor.

(Responding to you saying you wanna blast)

If you go on test do not blast out the gate, thsts gonna cause problems Up front and in the long term. Start low, 100mg or so, the first 5 weeks your gonna have some hormonal flux while your test goes up and you will be able to start to learn what you need to do for trt. That could honestly Take up to a year or so to lock in. But after everything peaks week 5ish , the following few weeks you should have a idea. Then if you play around and stuff gets out of whack you know where to go back to if you need to abort a cycle

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Estrogen in the food/water/plastics. Im 100% convinced the government has been Trying to feminize men for over fifty years. The average test level for men in general has dramatically changed. In the early to mid 1900's 1500 test levels were normal.

Dont quote me on this part but ive read stuff and listened to ppl talking on the subject where they talk about anciant egypt times mens test was 2000+ now idk how the **** they could possibly know that but in general mans t levels declined through history but took a nosedive the past 20 years or so
While I wouldn't put too much stock in what the ancient Egyptians test levels were, I have heard that testosterone in men has been declining for a long time. But like I said, the kids today just aren't the same as when I was a kid. When I was a kid we went to the basketball courts or baseball fields to socialize and play games. Nowadays they go home and play and socialize on their phones and play video games. They get less exercise, they get less sunlight. As far as food, everything is multi processed.

When I was a kid, the overweight kids were a small minority, and I don't recall a single kid having a nut allergy. I even hear of kids with type 2 diabetes now. Let's also pile on the ADHD and anxiety medications they're on.

I guess I'm just going on a rant now but things are just a lot different nowadays with kids. Given the lifestyles, medications, foods, etc., I really can't pretend to be surprised that testosterone has been on the decline with the youth.

KzReklaw

Awards
Ya thats probably not the cause. If you were using heavy up untill maybe a few months ago id say It was probably a contributing factor.

(Responding to you saying you wanna blast)

If you go on test do not blast out the gate, thsts gonna cause problems Up front and in the long term. Start low, 100mg or so, the first 5 weeks your gonna have some hormonal flux while your test goes up and you will be able to start to learn what you need to do for trt. That could honestly Take up to a year or so to lock in. But after everything peaks week 5ish , the following few weeks you should have a idea. Then if you play around and stuff gets out of whack you know where to go back to if you need to abort a cycle
Ok thanks man good info appreciate it. Now I did pin Monday 150mg I’m due to pin again tomorrow if you’re saying start at 100mg a wk k already surpassed that where should I go from here. Not pin tomorrow and reset 50mg twice a week?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Agreed. My personal opinion is that the current "reference ranges" used by today's medical institutions are garbage. My personal experience: my test was in the 500's in my 20's and dropped into the 400's in my 30's. The doctor said my levels were "normal".

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok thanks man good info appreciate it. Now I did pin Monday 150mg I’m due to pin again tomorrow if you’re saying start at 100mg a wk k already surpassed that where should I go from here. Not pin tomorrow and reset 50mg twice a week?
Pin nothing till next week and take 100mg or 50x2

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And you didnt surpass anything. It taks about 5 weeks to reach peak concentrations. Its irrevelant tho. Even if you pinned 1000mg day one you could just wait a few weeks and start pinning 100

KzReklaw

Awards
And you didnt surpass anything. It taks about 5 weeks to reach peak concentrations. Its irrevelant tho. Even if you pinned 1000mg day one you could just wait a few weeks and start pinning 100
Cool thanks brotha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10
Nutrition / Health 2