GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m up 6x in one called Satoshi Panda…$SAP on binance smart chain.

“A wholesome meme project rewarding BTC hourly to SAP holders.”

TG: https://t.me/satoshipanda

800k mcap so far…quite confident in this one going far.

Update on Magick/Cosmic Universe: development has been paused during the bear market, but pre-alpha of the game should be done 3rd or 4th quarter.

nice im killing it in crypto as well .. took out some profits from shib .. almost green in all my plays but ALGO i think now

still no plans on taking out cro or ada(cardano) anytime soon.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m up 6x in one called Satoshi Panda…$SAP on binance smart chain.

“A wholesome meme project rewarding BTC hourly to SAP holders.”

TG: https://t.me/satoshipanda

800k mcap so far…quite confident in this one going far.

Update on Magick/Cosmic Universe: development has been paused during the bear market, but pre-alpha of the game should be done 3rd or 4th quarter.
Hell yeah!!! Keep posting those wins!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still not into crypto especially that my favorite platform KuCoin won’t allow NY residents.

Bitfarm I can use with VPN

I’m heavy in BTC mining stocks so still in the game in a way at least.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I unloaded everything I'd been sitting on for the XMR crash the other week, loaded up at $99. Back up to $145 last I looked!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I unloaded everything I'd been sitting on for the XMR crash the other week, loaded up at $99. Back up to $145 last I looked!

nice

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Usually I'd redistribute profits back to bitcoin or ether, but I'm pretty passionate about XMR as the only true privacy coin, closest to fiat with real world application. I'll hold where I'm at and keep it on my Ledger.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 @GreenMachineX @Electrake or any1 else who can share input

so if i dont know my coinbase wallet phrase (12 word recovery phase )

how else can i login ? i do have it i kept it in my bank locker .. thought i had it saved on computer but couldnt find it.

dont think theres any other way if u forget that phrase is it ?

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

how else can i login ? i do have it i kept it in my bank locker .. thought i had it saved on computer but couldnt find it.

I don't specifically remember how Coinbase works, Kraken allows you some other methods like a pin to access your wallet, which makes me wonder why the have a recovery phrase at all there... But generally speaking, if you lose your recovery phrase, you are SOL. My go to with it is to encrypt the phrase to myself using PGP and store it locally, on a cloud storage, and on my phone.

This little snippet isn't very promising - https://help.coinbase.com/en/contact-us/support-faq/coinbase-wallet/how-to-recover-access-to-coinbase-wallet

edit: just saw you do still have it, just not on hand. I'm sweating a little less for you lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I havent used Coinbase wallet in a long time, but generally with wallets you need that passphrase. I think that Coinbase wallet is independent from the actual exchange, that passphrase is the key the wallet that allows you to directly look into those blockchains so Im "guessing" Coinbase couldnt help you but Im just guessing.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah they were no help .. and yea lil at ease knowing i kept a backup of it and know where it is .. should keep it in house safe too

hopefully account looks fat wanted to see how many shibs i convereted in there

Reactions: ax1
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I honestly don’t know without the seed phrase. Sorry.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

that's always my biggest fear with my nano and bifrost etc cold storage wallets.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sat Panda on a dip if anyone has bnb they want to throw at it. Mcap now at $1.4M. News of CEX listing coming later this month also.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sat Panda on a dip if anyone has bnb they want to throw at it. Mcap now at $1.4M. News of CEX listing coming later this month also.
That's only on Pancake atm?

What a crazy wild ride BTC has been past couple days!
It's heavily influenced by the recent ETFs now if I'm not mistaken. Sort of like "fake prices" on the stock market... Not that it won't serve you well if you're already invested! I'm sure there's a lot of fomo buyers right now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's only on Pancake atm?

It's heavily influenced by the recent ETFs now if I'm not mistaken. Sort of like "fake prices" on the stock market... Not that it won't serve you well if you're already invested! I'm sure there's a lot of fomo buyers right now.
ETFs have been gobbling up BTC like crazy, Blackrock already has 180k BTC about to surpass Microstrategy which have been buying up for many years with 193k (they just did a public offering for 600 million so they can buy more.) Fidelity ETF and the rest all gobbling up BTC with Wells Fargo and a couple others trying to create BTC....if there are FOMO buyers, its the ETFs lol

Yesterday someone who mined a ton of BTC way back in 2010 decided to unload right at all time highs after holding for 14 years creating the dump.

Also, leverage has been really high for BTC so yeah they can play dip games to help margin call and liquidate those overleveraged.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What a crazy wild ride BTC has been past couple days!
It's my fault. I have a bunch of GBTC in my boys savings account so I grabbed some more for myself yesterday with a whopping 10% trailing stop loss, which got smashed like an hour after I bought it lol

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I miss purchasing it for what it stood for 😢 But I still have XMR for that.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ETFs have been gobbling up BTC like crazy, Blackrock already has 180k BTC about to surpass Microstrategy which have been buying up for many years with 193k (they just did a public offering for 600 million so they can buy more.) Fidelity ETF and the rest all gobbling up BTC with Wells Fargo and a couple others trying to create BTC....if there are FOMO buyers, its the ETFs lol
my understanding is that while BTC is minting like what, 900 coins a day? the ETFs combined are buying up over 4,000.
That plus we have the halving coming up.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I miss purchasing it for what it stood for 😢 But I still have XMR for that.
I've been in crypto for like 8 years now and I'm still convinced that its not only evil but probably the greatest way to control the masses that The Powers That Be have ever had. that said, I have my stash and at least if they get their way I'll have my yacht 😅

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been in crypto for like 8 years now and I'm still convinced that its not only evil but probably the greatest way to control the masses that The Powers That Be have ever had. that said, I have my stash and at least if they get their way I'll have my yacht 😅
I'm not much for theories, but I could see how some of these have become what you have said (bitcoin)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my understanding is that while BTC is minting like what, 900 coins a day? the ETFs combined are buying up over 4,000.
That plus we have the halving coming up.
That cuts in half end of April after the mandatory BTC Halving event so certainly scarcity will be more.

Greyscale been selling billions of dollars in BTC since the ETFs launched, last week they had days they were selling $500-$600 millions worth a day again but they will run out of steam.

Miners have been selling like crazy too, some hold but all the cash strapped ones are dumping so they can prepare for the halving even with expansions which is all a great thing, some such as WULF prefer dumping BTC as they earn it rather than diluting shareholders through an offering for example, meanwhile building new buildings ordering new machines, etc......

ETFs just been gobbling up all the selling like candy.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious what everyone’s 2024/2025 Bull market coins are?

Everyone list there 100X-10000x coins

Mine are Pepe, hello, Myria, MOG, limewire, tectum, karate, wojak, and mintlayer

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SAP (on BSC) and Magick (on AVAX) are my only 100-1000x coins. VET is just a regular investment. Sold MTV for SAP which turned it to be an incredible decision. I may buy back in though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
woohoo got my wallet info .. didnt even knew i had meta and brave wallet too lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Everyone list there 100X-10000x coins

Mine are Pepe, hello, Myria, MOG, limewire, tectum, karate, wojak, and mintlayer
for me shib has given me +285%
cro +90%
doge +103%
ada +45% >> i thought this woulda been much higher
algo +55%

havent thought about getting in anything new .. but i expect all those to give me another 50-100% or more if btc moves close to 100k

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for me shib has given me +285%
cro +90%
doge +103%
ada +45% >> i thought this woulda been much higher
algo +55%

havent thought about getting in anything new .. but i expect all those to give me another 50-100% or more if btc moves close to 100k
Those are good. Just market cap is a lil too high for a 100X

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think the more we think things are repeating 2017 the more they change on us. BTC could very well finally make that push through $100k but look at how some of it's sidekicks are lagging, and then there's ETH that wants to join the party.

could be a very interesting year... or, could be another top here. lol
only thing for sure in crypto is that nothing is for sure.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Satoshi Panda (SAP) officially to be listed on Bitmart! CoinGecko listing soon. Back above 2M mcap. Ready for 100x. Also, not sure I mentioned this, but rewards BTC just for holding. With the current volume we’re getting, I’m getting a nice chunk of BTC everyday. I thought Magick was going to be my retirement plan, but maybe this will…then Magick can fund moving of the US…

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Satoshi Panda added a new feature to their website to show your rewards based on volume. Check it out…

After listing on Bitmart, this could be huge!
For anyone following this along, just plug in 10M which would be roughly $1k to see what those rewards would look like. 😍

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bitmart suxs .. atleast for newyorkers lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol it’s a top 10 exchange that will create volume…so it doesn’t matter if the price changes as long as it creates volume which gives the btc rewards… w00t
He isnt knocking the exchange and volume potential, but in Communist People's Republic of New York Bitmart is blocked along with Kucoin, etc.....

Im getting Bitmart to work without issues with VPN and no KYC requirement as far as I see though, but makes me a little paranoid.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For various reasons, I usually buy crypto off Venmo (Litecoin for lowest xfer fees) using my bank account and send to other wallets for exchanging or whatever suits the use case, but Venmo is blocking transfers knowingly at the moment. Any other quick to use services that aren't KYC or just bitcoin like Cashapp? I'd like to avoid the price gouging that is localmonero

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For various reasons, I usually buy crypto off Venmo (Litecoin for lowest xfer fees) using my bank account and send to other wallets for exchanging or whatever suits the use case, but Venmo is blocking transfers knowingly at the moment. Any other quick to use services that aren't KYC or just bitcoin like Cashapp? I'd like to avoid the price gouging that is localmonero
I think you can buy directly through MetaMask now.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you can buy directly through MetaMask now.
Ohh nice think i have an account there for somereason

So just like coinbase link your checking or debit card and you canbuy your fav alt coins ?

Thanks

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ohh nice think i have an account there for somereason

So just like coinbase link your checking or debit card and you canbuy your fav alt coins ?

Thanks
Most likely…I haven’t needed to do it, since I’m not putting fresh money in.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most likely…I haven’t needed to do it, since I’m not putting fresh money in.
Sweet would be nice only reason i dont use anyother thing then coinbase

Ill fool around with it later this week

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sweet would be nice only reason i dont use anyother thing then coinbase

Ill fool around with it later this week
Right on. You’ll need to get BNB to get $SAP 😎

Bitmart listing around the corner…pumped for the volume even if the price doesn’t move much.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did my first bitcoin to xmr transaction, ridiculous congestion on both networks. Started at 0800, it's now 1300 and I've cleared the btc block chain, but XMR is absurdly back logged.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right on. You’ll need to get BNB to get $SAP 😎

Bitmart listing around the corner…pumped for the volume even if the price doesn’t move much.
Is that satoshi panda ?
If so how is that treating u ?

Right now doge and shiba are really my too the moon play hopefully .. ill look jnto sap since not supported on coinbase