Crypto currency

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yeah im in their discord too .. and few others when i was day trading but work banned it ( prollly a good thing for me lol )

yeah both theory could be right .. oh wow didnt knew joe lost that much in NFT .. maybe he is butt hurt after all

im sure he will respond to this if he hasnt already
To be clear, Joe and other youtube influencers were going to make and sell their own NFTs, it was supposed to be a Safemoon burn project and they were to use those funds to burn Safemoon (kinda like the Shiba community gets together to burn Shib) and I guess initially Safemoon dev team was on board......until they werent......maybe they found out all the money the influencers were going to make off the community ($75,000 each pocketed from the NFT sales) and decided not to back it??? I can only guess, but the fact is Joe openly admitted "that was the final straw" and then all the sudden everything else became beef with him.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shib is having one of the bigger pops of the day and finally lost that zero again :)

IMG_3633.JPG

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
might not see the levels i want .. or maybe another dip in the books will happen, all on shulders of BTC if it will dip below 18k we'll get more sale.

might have to bump up my buy zone by 0.03 on each
I'm thinking this is a trap and we'll be headed back down shortly. But I'm wrong all the time 😆.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm thinking this is a trap and we'll be headed back down shortly. But I'm wrong all the time 😆.
lol we all are always wrong seems like it man .. so we with u on that

i said 25k was absolutely bottom for btc lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dingggggggggg fries ready.

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With the McDonald’s app, there’s a daily deal for a large…total comes to $1.06 …Makes for a good pre workout…Nice pump
oh u dont gotta tell me bro .. 3/7 days i use the app .. .99 large ice coffee .. or on cheat days .. free mcafe frapee w/ $1 purchase .. had that today with 6mcnuggets for lunch lol

#imafatboy

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
oh u dont gotta tell me bro .. 3/7 days i use the app .. .99 large ice coffee .. or on cheat days .. free mcafe frapee w/ $1 purchase .. had that today with 6mcnuggets for lunch lol

#imafatboy
6 nuggets was your whole lunch? Lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't get this...
Its a long story, Safemoon Joe was in a independent NFT project that was going to make money to be used to burn Safemoon which initially the Safemoon Dev team backed, until they didnt. Then it came out that Safemoon Joe was going to make $75,000 off the community pushing these NFT's and since he has been on attack mode trying to destroy Safemoon (and sold his 1 million bag which is a joke for a leading influencer making money off the community with his video's) while keeping all his Safemoon attire on. He openly admitted that the turn on (as in the Safemoon team not supporting it anymore for allowing them to use the Safemoon name for the Burn 32 project) the NFT project was "the final straw." So apperently his butt hurt because he lost out on 75k selling something that people thought was all going to be used to burn Safemoon.

And yes, that criminal mugshot and screenshot is real, I knew about it for a long time and saw the website link, it was an official source/website, but it looks like he spent money to take it down.

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its a long story, Safemoon Joe was in a independent NFT project that was going to make money to be used to burn Safemoon which initially the Safemoon Dev team backed, until they didnt. Then it came out that Safemoon Joe was going to make $75,000 off the community pushing these NFT's and since he has been on attack mode trying to destroy Safemoon (and sold his 1 million bag which is a joke for a leading influencer making money off the community with his video's) while keeping all his Safemoon attire on. He openly admitted that the turn on (as in the Safemoon team not supporting it anymore for allowing them to use the Safemoon name for the Burn 32 project) the NFT project was "the final straw." So apperently his butt hurt because he lost out on 75k selling something that people thought was all going to be used to burn Safemoon.

And yes, that criminal mugshot and screenshot is real, I knew about it for a long time and saw the website link, it was an official source/website, but it looks like he spent money to take it down.
Too much safemoon drama it sounds like.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_3637.JPG
IMG_3638.JPG

I actually owned this as a stock in the teens at one point, glad I sold, can’t remember if gain or loss lol

Was $30 early last year, now a penny stock.

IMG_3639.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Binance wallet (I think just their App, not direct exchange not sure how their ecosystem runs these days) now supports Safemoon.....one step closer, I hope :)

Screenshot taken from Reddit

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Binance wallet (I think just their App, not direct exchange not sure how their ecosystem runs these days) now supports Safemoon.....one step closer, I hope :)

Screenshot taken from Reddit

View attachment 218144
wow nice ..i still want it on coinbase and i can buy with my CC directly

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well gents, Harmony was hacked and liquidity from the stable coins was drained. Sorry to fud, but this could be pretty bad for ONE and Harmony.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well gents, Harmony was hacked and liquidity from the stable coins was drained. Sorry to fud, but this could be pretty bad for ONE and Harmony.
dayum .. so thats it , users just lose all the $ invested in those 2 or insurance kicks in ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
dayum .. so thats it , users just lose all the $ invested in those 2 or insurance kicks in ?
I don't think there's any insurance. The Harmony team is trying to recover the funds somehow I think with authorities but this on top of the rest of the issues like low TVL and rpc issues, it's not a good look. Cosmic Universe is moving to Avalanche in the next week, so I'm buying some avax getting ready to increase my Magic holdings. Cosmic Universe will be huge, so this might be a good thing for my portfolio 😊

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1

IMG_2980.JPG

^ so that’s my bit mart

If I go to safemoon wallet and click on recieve and copy and paiste that address to above image (withdraw sfm )

It should put my coins in safemoon wallet right !? (Minus the fees and stuff )

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1

View attachment 218210

^ so that’s my bit mart

If I go to safemoon wallet and click on recieve and copy and paiste that address to above image (withdraw sfm )

Yes, but be sure you have your wallet 12 word passphrase written down before you start using it. You can find it under security. I turn on 2-layer Authentication on as well to protect from hacks. I dont do google authenticator, its a good idea but I dont do it.

You go into the actual "Safemoon Wallet" inside the Safemoon app and click "receive" copy and paste that address in the box you have there above in Bitmart.

Dont add anything in "memo" some tokens need that, not Safemoon.

BEP20(BSC) is the proper network. You dont have to change that but if you get deeper into sending crypto's in and out of wallet be sure you have a clear understanding on what that is, if you send something from ethereum to bep20 you may lose your tokens for example.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@ax1

View attachment 218210

^ so that’s my bit mart

Always send a small test amount first... I'm sure you already do but just making sure.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got it .. ima hold onto it fee is ridiculous .. got to the preview screen. With sending over 12k, and fee is over 4K

IMG_2983.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got it .. ima hold onto it fee is ridiculous .. got to the preview screen. With sending over 12k, and fee is over 4K

View attachment 218225
Actually that fee does come out to a reasonable $2.65 at today's price, but I still wouldnt transfer out and lose 1/3rd of your bag. That comparable to alot of coinbase fees or lower.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Safemoon Joe can now be called Rugpull Joe

Here is the exciting coin that he had invested in after calling Safemoon a scam and selling his bag. LMFAO!

View attachment 218253

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So Safemoon Joe can now be called Rugpull Joe

Here is the exciting coin that he had invested in after calling Safemoon a scam and selling his bag. LMFAO!

View attachment 218253
Lol I saw that

His last 2 videos

1st vid. Safemoon army forgive me
2nd vid safemoon is lying and has 0tech

I have not seen the 2nd video just going by title

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw the video finally, if you don’t have the time and read thru the comments

My thoughts: I only have around $300 invested, so yea it would suck if it does end up being a scam but won’t affect me financially

Would be horrible for people who have thrown in thousands of dollars for it.

I always said they haven’t delivered anything besides clothing and stickers .. being listed on exchanges isn’t hard long as you can prove your concept and willing to pay the fees

I’m holding forever and hope all holders make good out of it

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Attachment can't be found...?
Damn, I meant to delete that entire post as soon as I posed it. Im not confirming what is being posted on Reddit, not sure if Im looking at the right think but it shows SWLO being rugged on Pancake swap but I am having trouble finding an original source.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Attachment can't be found...?
Actually I did find the original source, on Dex Screener it is showing what appears to be rugpull. I got home late last night and needed to hit the sack lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw the video finally, if you don’t have the time and read thru the comments

My thoughts: I only have around $300 invested, so yea it would suck if it does end up being a scam but won’t affect me financially

Would be horrible for people who have thrown in thousands of dollars for it.

I always said they haven’t delivered anything besides clothing and stickers .. being listed on exchanges isn’t hard long as you can prove your concept and willing to pay the fees

I’m holding forever and hope all holders make good out of it

Im still watching his video's because its all entertainment with me but I am still all bullish on Safemoon 3-5 years and I dont think I need to expain here why as Ive posted constant updates on what that is but in summary at minimum its all up to getting that exchange out, and not only that but being something people want to use. Its a gamble and I put over $10k (2nd biggest gamble after AMC of my life! Im not rich either) into it but lets see, if not my bills are all paid for so Im cool but It would really suck if I was wrong.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im still watching his video's because its all entertainment with me but I am still all bullish on Safemoon 3-5 years and I dont think I need to expain here why as Ive posted constant updates on what that is but in summary at minimum its all up to getting that exchange out, and not only that but being something people want to use. Its a gamble and I put over $10k (2nd biggest gamble after AMC of my life! Im not rich either) into it but lets see, if not my bills are all paid for so Im cool but It would really suck if I was wrong.
$10k into safemoon?! Yikes... you have bigger juevos then I do! I've put a few grand into safemoon, but more into things like Harmony (most of this will be moving to Avax with the Cosmic Universe migration), Vechain, etc.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They did also build their own app that looks good and works great with a fully decentralized exchange that mandates KYC from the other tokens before being listed and also set up a way to buy some crypto directly in the app where its not illegal like here in New York lol. They actually have documents to register their exchanges and be fully regulatory and other stuff that takes time.

Other than that they havent delivered much more but when and what does it take to get in a early gamble on a crypto company? I do wish I got in early on Binance, I could have but didnt as well as crypto.com, pancake swap, voyager, etc....so its win or lose for me on this one.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$10k into safemoon?! Yikes... you have bigger juevos then I do! I've put a few grand into safemoon, but more into things like Harmony (most of this will be moving to Avax with the Cosmic Universe migration), Vechain, etc.
Yes Im going for a home run, my 6.5 million Safemoon is valued slightly under $4k at the moment still a relevant amount, but the truth is the entire crypto market tanked hard, just about everything tanked hard, BTC, ETH and most of everything. I could have put it into anything and Id probably be on the same boat or worse. A bull run can get me in the green in a flash, but that could be a couple years from now, or a few months, a few weeks, who knows? And the truth is who knows if Safemoon still exists by then, have to be honest here.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes Im going for a home run, my 6.5 million Safemoon is valued slightly under $4k at the moment still a relevant amount, but the truth is the entire crypto market tanked hard, just about everything tanked hard, BTC, ETH and most of everything. I could have put it into anything and Id probably be on the same boat or worse. A bull run can get me in the green in a flash, but that could be a couple years from now, or a few months, a few weeks, who knows? And the truth is who knows if Safemoon still exists by then, have to be honest here.
Yeah, I hear ya. I'm diversifying a little more in crypto, but stocks I still only have amc. If crypto dips again, I'll be buying several things. Looking into Dusk as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I hear ya. I'm diversifying a little more in crypto, but stocks I still only have amc. If crypto dips again, I'll be buying several things. Looking into Dusk as well.
Still have all my Shiba, they are finally looking to revamp xShib (stakes shib) because rewards have been atrocious.

Just looking for AMC to pop hard so I can buy some of the stuff your into :)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still have all my Shiba, they are finally looking to revamp xShib (stakes shib) because rewards have been atrocious.

Just looking for AMC to pop hard so I can buy some of the stuff your into :)
Right on. AMC is taking too long...ugh...although, I'm praying the squeeze happens at crypto's very lowest point so we can buy in super low and all retire in 2024. W00t!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Prominent crypto hedge fund Three Arrows Capital has defaulted on a loan worth more than $670 million.
  • Digital asset brokerage Voyager Digital issued a notice on Monday morning, stating that the fund failed to repay a loan of $350 million in the U.S. dollar-pegged stablecoin, USDC, and another 15,250 bitcoin, worth about $323 million at today’s prices.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any1 hold LUNC ?

it has had a nice run up and more good news came out

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 or someone else who uses shib burn

is this what i want to do ? so i hold close to 50mil in coinbase but not getting any rewards .. i was gonna try shibswap website maybe with only 5mil to start with .. so i connected it with my coinbase wallet .. is this how i would do it and i would get 4.41APY on that 5mil ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 or someone else who uses shib burn

is this what i want to do ? so i hold close to 50mil in coinbase but not getting any rewards .. i was gonna try shibswap website maybe with only 5mil to start with .. so i connected it with my coinbase wallet .. is this how i would do it and i would get 4.41APY on that 5mil ?

View attachment 218479
Shib burn is something else, dont burn your shib.

Your talking about "Bury Shib" you probably dont want to do that yet, the ethereum gas fees arent worth it. You have to transact twice, one to create the contract (approve,_ and another to actually "bury" or stake. The 4.41 APY is if you bury "BONE" which is an entirely different token, the Shiba ecosystem has 3 tokens, SHIB, BONE, and "Doge Killer."

Burying plain SHIB will give you only 0.42 APY. You get a trickle back in Shib and Bone. Creating a pair with another coin and staking that combo makes you a bit more. So unless you stake alot of Shib its probably not worth it but thats only my own opinion.

They may be revamping Bury so xShib (staked shib in bury) get more as they have been piss poor, I would look for that and also I would look for Ethereum v2 to come out (delayed since 2019, so much for Eth being a scam like Safemoon LOL!) or Shibarium to come out which is Shiba's own layer blockchain outside of the eth blockchain so transactions are cheap.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shib burn is something else, dont burn your shib.

Your talking about "Bury Shib" you probably dont want to do that yet, the ethereum gas fees arent worth it. You have to transact twice, one to create the contract (approve,_ and another to actually "bury" or stake. The 4.41 APY is if you bury "BONE" which is an entirely different token, the Shiba ecosystem has 3 tokens, SHIB, BONE, and "Doge Killer."

Burying plain SHIB will give you only 0.42 APY. You get a trickle back in Shib and Bone. Creating a pair with another coin and staking that combo makes you a bit more. So unless you stake alot of Shib its probably not worth it but thats only my own opinion.

They may be revamping Bury so xShib (staked shib in bury) get more as they have been piss poor, I would look for that and also I would look for Ethereum v2 to come out (delayed since 2019, so much for Eth being a scam like Safemoon LOL!) or Shibarium to come out which is Shiba's own layer blockchain outside of the eth blockchain so transactions are cheap.
haha sounds good .. thanks.

I did sign up for gemini as well lol