Crypto currency

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I havent used it too much because of the fees but I hope the availability of USDC (Coinbase) is more utilized around platforms.

There is USDJ as well but Id have to research it more. That one was created by Justin Sun and the Tron Network. At least he seems to be far more open and transparent than the Tether people, but that only means so much. USDJ may be limited to ERC-20 (tron network) tokens as well, I havent checked.
I know there has been Tether controversy, but isn’t there Justin Sun controversy too? Something with Steem?

DAI is a good stable coin, there is also USDC for Coinbase people.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know there has been Tether controversy, but isn’t there Justin Sun controversy too? Something with Steem?

DAI is a good stable coin, there is also USDC for Coinbase people.
Yes he is controversial, and for years he tweets bullcrap to pump his TRX (Im a holder) so thats why I havent given him my official seal of approval, I just trust Just (lol) more than Tether for some reason.

Hmm...didnt know about DAI Ill look into it. Id say USDC is most trustworthy being its Coinbase.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Yes he is controversial, and for years he tweets bullcrap to pump his TRX (Im a holder) so thats why I havent given him my official seal of approval, I just trust Just (lol) more than Tether for some reason.

Hmm...didnt know about DAI Ill look into it. Id say USDC is most trustworthy being its Coinbase.
DAI is basically Maker DAO’s version of a stable coin. They are much more transparent and honest about their tokenomics than Tether or even the Fed and their dollar trickery.

There are a number of others out now, RAI was one, I forget the rest. I have used DAI successfully moving funds between major exchanges.

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this for real? This is huge if so...
very real .. they kinda hinted it earlier too ( by selling apple stickers w/ their safemoon stickers ) so kinda figured something was in the books

( not a financial advise i would def pick some up never know if it runs up like doge or something ..$100 will get you 25+mil tokens )

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
very real .. they kinda hinted it earlier too ( by selling apple stickers w/ their safemoon stickers ) so kinda figured something was in the books

( not a financial advise i would def pick some up never know if it runs up like doge or something ..$100 will get you 25+mil tokens )
Since the Safemoon gets burned some when people sell, it increases the chance the crypto will naturally rise in price per coin over time.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

My wife and I were just talking about adding another chunk of safemoon after seeing that apple pay and the potential harmony bridge...

I'm almost to my coin goal for safemoon. I hit my vechain goal yesterday...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Where are you buying safemoon? I know coinbase doesn't carry it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bitmart here

transfer BTC from cashapp to bitmart
bitmart BTC to USD
bitmart USD to safecoin

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you dont want to deal with the potential delays of BTC (I waited 3 days for my BTC to move from CashApp) you can do this.

Buy XLM on Coinbase (or altenative)
XLM to KuCoin
XLM swap for KCS
KCS for BNB
BNB to Trustwallet
BNB swap for Smart Chain
then you use Pancake in Trustwallet's dApp browswer

Damn thats complicated, lol

You may be able to also just said XLM to Bitmart, not sure but likely. Id check first.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Safecoin? Did you mean safemoon?
ha yup safemoon

If you dont want to deal with the potential delays of BTC (I waited 3 days for my BTC to move from CashApp) you can do this.

Buy XLM on Coinbase (or altenative)
XLM to KuCoin
XLM swap for KCS
KCS for BNB
BNB to Trustwallet
BNB swap for Smart Chain
then you use Pancake in Trustwallet's dApp browswer

Damn thats complicated, lol

You may be able to also just said XLM to Bitmart, not sure but likely. Id check first.
damn .. for me its always been 2-3hrs for BTC to move from cashapp

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha yup safemoon

Thats been my normal experience, I think this was on a day with some serious congestion, I remember it seems like it was buy crypto or die type weeks, lol I also had some BTC somewhere else that took 5 days to finally move.

There is actually different levels of paying fees to speed up validation, Cash App and many others will not allow you to opt into paying higher fees to get the miners to hurry up on with it. They may pick the lowest possible transaction fees and then there is nothing to do to change it. There is a website where you put in the transaction code and it helps wake it up on the way but Im not going to suggest it because Im not positive its legit.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
ha yup safemoon

BTC and Eth are slow and high fees. XLM, ALGO, DAI are all cheaper options I have used and like 5-10 mins for the transfer and confirmations. I have done LTC too but forgot the fees and transfer times...

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's like 6 steps from Kevin Bacon to try and get these obscure $hit-coins...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a newbie here, why are you swapping between all of the different coins?
Some coins you can’t buy directly and you need specific coins to trade for them.

With time some of these coins will be available more directly....which may be good if you want to see the price go up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VET on nasdaq!
Ive stopped spending all week....Im really depending on a little something going on somewhere which I dont think anyone here is aware of, and if that works out for me VET is one of the coins Im going to load up on.

Other goals, Chainlink, ADA, maybe NANO, alot of ONE and a few others. Im heavily balanced on these BSC tokens, but you do better believe Im going to pile up on alot of Safemoon.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
VET and CHILZ sound pretty good. But I'm not up for the multi multi coin hops. And coinbase isn't carrying either yet. Would like to have a reputable exchange and one click access.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VET and CHILZ sound pretty good. But I'm not up for the multi multi coin hops. And coinbase isn't carrying either yet. Would like to have a reputable exchange and one click access.
I just was approved on Voyager today and they have a lot more direct coins for purchase than Coinbase. I can even buy my TRX direct.

I’m currently out of the market so I haven’t fully tested it out yet.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a little group finance project in the bodybuilding community, I’m shy and it’s kinda embarrassing LMFAO!
lol OK. Thought you might have been playing on words regarding AMC but I guess not.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol OK. Thought you might have been playing on words regarding AMC but I guess not.
Sometimes you need to trust your original instincts :)

Ok, Im not trying to mind warp anyone, yes thats what I meant. I need AMC to help me invest in the crypto world.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sometimes you need to trust your original instincts :)

Ok, Im not trying to mind warp anyone, yes thats what I meant. I need AMC to help me invest in the crypto world.
lol gotcha. Same here. Actually, no matter how far AMC goes, even if its just a tiny squeeze, I'll be putting most of it back in crypto (after the tax man allotment).

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol gotcha. Same here. Actually, no matter how far AMC goes, even if its just a tiny squeeze, I'll be putting most of it back in crypto (after the tax man allotment).
I have an account set up and putting in everything I could possibly owe and never touching it until its time to write our uncle the check. No risk putting it back into the stock market, especially these days......actually Id have to dig and see if there is something better I could put it in that would collect a little interest, time for homework.

I predict if AMC shoots to pluto your going to see that followed by a nice run up in the crypto world.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have an account set up and putting in everything I could possibly owe and never touching it until its time to write our uncle the check. No risk putting it back into the stock market, especially these days......actually Id have to dig and see if there is something better I could put it in that would collect a little interest, time for homework.

I predict if AMC shoots to pluto your going to see that followed by a nice run up in the crypto world.
Did you mean to say you won't risk putting it back into the stock market or there is no risk putting it back into the stock market?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you mean to say you won't risk putting it back into the stock market or there is no risk putting it back into the stock market?
I plan on putting the max potential I may owe to the IRS away from all risks instead of gambling at the chance of putting it back in the stock markets.

Imagine if I owe 200k in taxes and then there is a quick market collapse? Im going to be in alot of trouble and I dunno if I would ever be able to make that back.

Im a new trader I think some others here are as well, so its good we bring taxes up on occasion and make sure we set ourselves up well.

Back a few months ago my mentality would have been much different, I most certainly would have cycled ever penny thinking Id come out on top, but after seeing how sluggish the stock market has been its a really scary risk.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I plan on putting the max potential I may owe to the IRS away from all risks instead of gambling at the chance of putting it back in the stock markets.

Imagine if I owe 200k in taxes and then there is a quick market collapse? Im going to be in alot of trouble and I dunno if I would ever be able to make that back.

Im a new trader I think some others here are as well, so its good we bring taxes up on occasion and make sure we set ourselves up well.

Back a few months ago my mentality would have been much different, I most certainly would have cycled ever penny thinking Id come out on top, but after seeing how sluggish the stock market has been its a really scary risk.
Great points and good plan. I'll be doing the same. Meanwhile, heading over to check amc premarket!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just making sure you all know, the Voyager App does allow you to buy a large amount of different crypto, but actually transferring out of there is far more limited. Still has more than Coinbase though. Other than that alot of tokens are trading like on Robinhood.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
As a newbie here, why are you swapping between all of the different coins?
Sometimes we have to swap to get to the coin/token we want.

But it’s also good/fun to be diversified.

To buy it in stock terms, it’s like holding some blue chip stocks, some growth tech stocks, some high risk penny stocks, some foreign stocks, and some are like putting a few bucks on red in Vegas.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sometimes we have to swap to get to the coin/token we want.

But it’s also good/fun to be diversified.

To buy it in stock terms, it’s like holding some blue chip stocks, some growth tech stocks, some high risk penny stocks, some foreign stocks, and some are like putting a few bucks on red in Vegas.
red in Vegas is probably better odds than any crypto lol. Nearly 50/50 at least

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
red in Vegas is probably better odds than any crypto lol. Nearly 50/50 at least
I respectfully disagree. With even a small amount of research (avoiding junk coins), most cryptos are going up when you zoom out. This little correction is no big deal, just like the last 2017 crash didn't have to be a big deal if people just held on. I don't know anything about Vegas, but do some dd, invest only what you're able (i.e. not your rent money), and hold tight. As Simon Sinek phrased it, I'm playing the infinite game.

*Not financial advice*

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I respectfully disagree. With even a small amount of research (avoiding junk coins), most cryptos are going up when you zoom out. This little correction is no big deal, just like the last 2017 crash didn't have to be a big deal if people just held on. I don't know anything about Vegas, but do some dd, invest only what you're able (i.e. not your rent money), and hold tight. As Simon Sinek phrased it, I'm playing the infinite game.

*Not financial advice*
yeah I was being a bit flippant to be honest bro. I certainly think btc and eth are solid as **** and with the major financial institutions holding pieces of them then it’s unlikely to disappear.

outside that I think most coins still have to be classed as pretty high risk. Those with real world use like VET less so but until their is a wide spread adoption I think risk has to be considered high.

that said the returns are also much higher than red in Vegas.....

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah I was being a bit flippant to be honest bro. I certainly think btc and eth are solid as **** and with the major financial institutions holding pieces of them then it’s unlikely to disappear.

outside that I think most coins still have to be classed as pretty high risk. Those with real world use like VET less so but until their is a wide spread adoption I think risk has to be considered high.

that said the returns are also much higher than red in Vegas.....
OK, cool. I gotta protect my VET, you know...lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks as though we have another dip coming; got a buy order for some Harmony at .05 just in case!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just holding reserve cash, I’m only buying anything is if there is another massive dip like last time or worse then I top stuff off just a little.
Same here. Made a deal with my wife. I have the buy order set in case of a massive dip, and I'll sell it back when I make the money back in an effort to just increase my position with the same amount of money.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Looks as though we have another dip coming; got a buy order for some Harmony at .05 just in case!
A YouTube star once said “Saturday’s are for pumping, Sunday’s are for dumping” might have to set some buys myself...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A YouTube star once said “Saturday’s are for pumping, Sunday’s are for dumping” might have to set some buys myself...
I ended up buying at .10. Still better than my average.

Has anyone heard of the Jenn Token? It's now paid with Viper for staking as well and the rewards are even higher than ONE-Viper pair, so I'll be doing some of that as well. The problem is binance.us isn't sending the verification email after attempting withdrawal. Super frustrating.

Where does everyone else buy at? All I've bought on so far has been binance.us and then I've moved the coins where I've wanted such as kucoin or whatever, but I'm done with them. Too many problem too often.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ended up buying at .10. Still better than my average.

Has anyone heard of the Jenn Token? It's now paid with Viper for staking as well and the rewards are even higher than ONE-Viper pair, so I'll be doing some of that as well. The problem is binance.us isn't sending the verification email after attempting withdrawal. Super frustrating.

Where does everyone else buy at? All I've bought on so far has been binance.us and then I've moved the coins where I've wanted such as kucoin or whatever, but I'm done with them. Too many problem too often.
Thats one of the reasons I like decentralized rather than depending on centralized exchanges. Some wallet apps are extremely scary too, way worse such as Exodus wallet. The control and power is more so on them, not you.

Is there a minimum withdrawal limit? Or do you need to leave a slight amount of coin to cover the fees? Check junk mail too just in case, or wait later in the day in case they have a bug in the system. Verification email should normally be quick and fast.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats one of the reasons I like decentralized rather than depending on centralized exchanges. Some wallet apps are extremely scary too, way worse such as Exodus wallet. The control and power is more so on them, not you.

Is there a minimum withdrawal limit? Or do you need to leave a slight amount of coin to cover the fees?
The minimum withdrawal for ONE is 60 which isn't a big deal. But this isn't the first issue I had with binance.us either. I don't recall the other issues at the moment, but with everything I do, in staying to like kucoin more and more. I just haven't deposited usdt there yet. I'm not sure about having to leave a small amount of coin to cover fees as the fees are taken out at time of withdrawal.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Is there a minimum withdrawal limit? Or do you need to leave a slight amount of coin to cover the fees? Check junk mail too just in case, or wait later in the day in case they have a bug in the system. Verification email should normally be quick and fast.
Where do you buy first with usdt?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where do you buy first with usdt?
I just checked Voyager and USDT is one of the cryptos you can transfer out but keep in mind you can’t withdraw until your bank funds fully clear in 5 days or so.

It takes a long tome to be approved to use Voyager and keep in mind they have a lot of cryptos you can’t withdraw at all even though you can trade.

I haven’t had a chance to fully use it yet so not much experience I can share and I have no idea about fees yet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the actual list of tokens you can withdraw from Voyager, I believe you can purchase everyone directly with no swap. But keep in mind although you can purchase after a bank transfer right away, the bank transfer must fully clear first prior to moving a token out of their system, unlike Coinbase which gives me instant withdrawel...unless there is a higher level account on Voyager which I haven’t looked for yet.

I own Voyager stock so please give them all your business LMFAO!

There are a lot more tokens for purchase but it’s Robinhood phony style.

IMG_0537.JPG
IMG_0538.JPG
IMG_0539.JPG