Crypto currency

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else get the KuCoin margin trading bonus? I bought some ETH3L last week (lost a few bucks) and then KuCoin alert says I get an airdrop bonus for futures if I enable futures in my account.

First drop was $8 USDT but then it said if I add $10 USDt and tried a trade I would get entered for more airdrops. Already up a buck on my $8 they gave me lol.

Don’t know if everyone qualifies but something to look into. I never used futures before. I think there was also a margin bonus? Plan on going in today and enabling margin. $10 here and there can add up.
I got some notification about a 1k airdrop but I didnt actually get any coins yet.

Im not going to let them fish me into margin trading crypto, no way.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else get the KuCoin margin trading bonus? I bought some ETH3L last week (lost a few bucks) and then KuCoin alert says I get an airdrop bonus for futures if I enable futures in my account.

First drop was $8 USDT but then it said if I add $10 USDt and tried a trade I would get entered for more airdrops. Already up a buck on my $8 they gave me lol.

Don’t know if everyone qualifies but something to look into. I never used futures before. I think there was also a margin bonus? Plan on going in today and enabling margin. $10 here and there can add up.
Just want to add I havent had any eth or bitcoin on there as of late. So maybe I didnt qualify for anything.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Elon tweets and the crypto sector gets a minor bump but now fading again. Is the crypto craze over?
I thought the apocalypse happened in 2018, and I was right until several years later it came back stronger than ever.

I do have several shytcoins that more than likely will be totally forgotten about soon but thats a risk I took I knew when I bought in.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought the apocalypse happened in 2018, and I was right until several years later it came back stronger than ever.

I do have several shytcoins that more than likely will be totally forgotten about soon but thats a risk I took I knew when I bought in.
Exactly. Some of our junk coins will likely fail (but not all necessarily), but coins like VET with great purpose might dip hard in the bear market (for the record not saying we're in bear market) but I believe will survive and come back stronger.

Reactions: ax1
sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I got some notification about a 1k airdrop but I didnt actually get any coins yet.

Im not going to let them fish me into margin trading crypto, no way.
I agree that margin can be super risky. Figured I would just put in enough for the bonus, and see if anyone else was trying for it. Don’t want to be one of the ones that get hooked then liquidated!

Looks like margin liquidations are at least partially responsible for magnifying the massive dips we have seen recently...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree that margin can be super risky. Figured I would just put in enough for the bonus, and see if anyone else was trying for it. Don’t want to be one of the ones that get hooked then liquidated!

Looks like margin liquidations are at least partially responsible for magnifying the massive dips we have seen recently...
Im fearful of myself, that I get hooked in somethign that I clearly shouldnt be involved in. Just know my own personality. Im exactly the type of person KuCoin is targeting, LOL!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im fearful of myself, that I get hooked in somethign that I clearly shouldnt be involved in. Just know my own personality. Im exactly the type of person KuCoin is targeting, LOL!
You and me both brother!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha....Safemoon is approaching free soon!

It went under 0.000003

This all reminds me so much of 2018

I just hold and forgedaboudit!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha....Safemoon is approaching free soon!

It went under 0.000003

This all reminds me so much of 2018

I just hold and forgedaboudit!
I'm just waiting for my tax return to take advantage of this sale!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just waiting for my tax return to take advantage of this sale!
I jumped on it this morning knowing the end of the dip may not be over yet. $500 make several of my coins make a big difference in my wallet. Just topped off Safemoon almost 20% and two of my higher risk potential junk coins GMR and NFTArt.

I have no problem holding several years, all my bills are covered.

On the stock side of things, tomorrow I may trade away my NIO in one of my short term accounts into an extra 70 or so AMC stock.

At this point I feel better about AMC than any crypto I hold in the short term future.....which of course in the crypto world 1 day can change all of that lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im sure at least 1 of you on here have seen this, but it looks like Safemoon has been in the works at least as far back as 2018.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new whitepaper was released for GMR was released, this is a video gaming targeted token. 1 quadrillion initial supply, more than 500 million already burned. 2 billion of them would run you about $155 (thats all I have, I doubled to 2 billion this morning)...2 security audits and pending Certik. 5% tokenomics reflections.

Its a high risk token still imo but if they pull it off my small investment can be a nice reward. This is a fairly early and very long hold for me.

Official website: https://www.gmr.zone/

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Tether and impending gov regulation are two biggest reasons I think crypto is sketchy.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That sounds pretty bad with tether story. But if they used tether as a Ponzi scheme to steal bitcoin, then those who invested in tether lose and the criminals get away with bitcoin, right?

Bitcoin still exists as a commodity in more limited supply than gold and dollars, right?

The fallout of a major crypto scam would hurt fringe alt coins the most, and encourage govt to increase oversight.. but after a dip wouldn't legit coins and code once again become valuable??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Tether and impending gov regulation are two biggest reasons I think crypto is sketchy.
I prefer the government butt out far away, we the people can move to alternatives such as USDC (Coinbase) or even consider USDJ (Justin Sun's, although Im not confirming he is legit)

We the people can solve our own problems, government makes them worse.....they even empower themselves to steal almost half of it from all of us!

Last edited:

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got into cryptos trying to find the next **** one before it takes off is a lot of time, refreshing bsc all the time to try and catch the next one.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got into cryptos trying to find the next **** one before it takes off is a lot of time, refreshing bsc all the time to try and catch the next one.
Always feel free to share your findings, and we know your not giving financial advice :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I knew how to make memes, a great one for the FEDs would be Might Mouse saying "Here I come to save the day!"
They just printed trillions and trillions of dollars digitally out of thin air (fact, 20% of all our history's currency was printed just this past year!) gave most of it to the richest people digitally in their bank accounts, then they send digital chicken feed crap to us serfs and we can to pay for it all at another date via inflation. And now they want push for a digital dollar? LMFAO!!!!!

They just want to push to a cashless society to monopolize more control on more black and under the table markets so they can simplify their legalized theft of we the people and then spend more money building stupid nice crap in other countries with our money or give it to other rich people that in return line or poly-ticks pockets with "campaign contributions."

Um, this isnt t the Dump thread, nevermind, LOL!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They just printed trillions and trillions of dollars digitally out of thin air (fact, 20% of all our history's currency was printed just this past year!) gave most of it to the richest people digitally in their bank accounts, then they send digital chicken feed crap to us serfs and we can to pay for it all at another date via inflation. And now they want push for a digital dollar? LMFAO!!!!!

They just want to push to a cashless society to monopolize more control on more black and under the table markets so they can simplify their legalized theft of we the people and then spend more money building stupid nice crap in other countries with our money or give it to other rich people that in return line or poly-ticks pockets with "campaign contributions."

Um, this isnt t the Dump thread, nevermind, LOL!
Yeah man! Saving the day! lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got my tax refund and set my buy orders for VET! Then the price just keeps going up before they were triggered...lol
If it doesn't come back down I'll be buying some more ONE instead.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Great to see so much green again! My last buy was Matic Sunday, wish I put in more than $50

Looking at current prices and trying to see what has only recovered a bit and still has room to run. Polkadot was at $50 a piece recently but only about 20 currently. Wish I knew more about technical analysis, need to find the time for some brain gains apparently.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish I knew more about technical analysis, need to find the time for some brain gains apparently.
Im all for learning myself, but sometimes with crypto its more like , technical good luck with that! LOL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to see so much green again! My last buy was Matic Sunday, wish I put in more than $50

Looking at current prices and trying to see what has only recovered a bit and still has room to run. Polkadot was at $50 a piece recently but only about 20 currently. Wish I knew more about technical analysis, need to find the time for some brain gains apparently.
Its good your sticking with what you only can. Back in 2018 I put in a couple grand after the crash, and then it crashed much harder. You just never know.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you Google read about the USDT Tether financial games, it all gets very unnerving for any big bold moves with confidence...
I havent used it too much because of the fees but I hope the availability of USDC (Coinbase) is more utilized around platforms.

There is USDJ as well but Id have to research it more. That one was created by Justin Sun and the Tron Network. At least he seems to be far more open and transparent than the Tether people, but that only means so much. USDJ may be limited to ERC-20 (tron network) tokens as well, I havent checked.