Crypto currency

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Safemoon just had a nice dip due to a whale selling about 20 million usd. Wish I had more money I could throw at it!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Anyone do crypto taxes yet? What software did more you use?

First year for me, I tried Koinly and they were pretty decent. Spit out a number I loaded into TurboTax and continued on with the main taxes.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

First year for me, I tried Koinly and they were pretty decent. Spit out a number I loaded into TurboTax and continued on with the main taxes.
I was looking at cryptotrader.tax, but haven't had to do taxes with crypto yet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There are 3 things I dont believe in and thats politics and math.

I use a much better than average accounting firm to do my taxes. They are up to date with crypto as well so be sure if you get one. To me they have always been worth the extra cost.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at cryptotrader.tax, but haven't had to do taxes with crypto yet.
I almost went with cryptotrader.tax, only real deciding factor was koinly had a few more reviews and let me load up all the numbers before paying for the tax export.

Reactions: ax1
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I almost went with cryptotrader.tax, only real deciding factor was koinly had a few more reviews and let me load up all the numbers before paying for the tax export.
Gotcha. You may have just changed my mind lol.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really good Video on VET.
yeah I think VET seems like a ‘safe’ way to go as the real world adoption should (in my logic anyway) avoid any dramatic falls.

I guess the main issue is where it tops out. A $1-2 coin means a 5-10x increase from current - nice but it’s not retiring me with girl for every night of the week

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah I think VET seems like a ‘safe’ way to go as the real world adoption should (in my logic anyway) avoid any dramatic falls.

I guess the main issue is where it tops out. A $1-2 coin means a 5-10x increase from current - nice but it’s not retiring me with girl for every night of the week
Very true, I'm in VET not because it'll help me retire early (that's safemoon lol), but because like you said, it's the safest and most stable in my opinion, so if I lose my entire safemoon, moonstop, and moonshot gamble, this will cover it (already had actually). Same with ONE, maybe a little more risky than VET, and probably won't help me retire, but could cover the other potential losses (again, which it already has) or help me pay off my house early if it gets to $1-2.

All that being said, Coinskid is another I've been listening to and he typically has very conservative price predictions, but he has predicted up to a $3-4 VET by end of year. Depending on how much your holding, that could be life changing. The thing with VET, for me, is the real world application and those massive partnerships. We've seen crazy things happen with junk coins that have no purpose, so what if a community grabbed VET and decided to get their utility out there in addition to amazing utility and whatnot? Just my reasoning for each one.

EDIT: I also just realized you said "tops out"; I don't think Cheeky Crypto meant VET will top out at $1-2, but that's end of year predictions. I'll be in this for quite a while!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very true, I'm in VET not because it'll help me retire early (that's safemoon lol), but because like you said, it's the safest and most stable in my opinion, so if I lose my entire safemoon, moonstop, and moonshot gamble, this will cover it (already had actually). Same with ONE, maybe a little more risky than VET, and probably won't help me retire, but could cover the other potential losses (again, which it already has) or help me pay off my house early if it gets to $1-2.

All that being said, Coinskid is another I've been listening to and he typically has very conservative price predictions, but he has predicted up to a $3-4 VET by end of year. Depending on how much your holding, that could be life changing. The thing with VET, for me, is the real world application and those massive partnerships. We've seen crazy things happen with junk coins that have no purpose, so what if a community grabbed VET and decided to get their utility out there in addition to amazing utility and whatnot? Just my reasoning for each one.

EDIT: I also just realized you said "tops out"; I don't think Cheeky Crypto meant VET will top out at $1-2, but that's end of year predictions. I'll be in this for quite a while!
I’d be looking for a $40 coin price to make a big difference (that’s partly due to my lifestyle being pretty good already - I’m not being a d1ck with that statement by the way, I’m lucky I earn well but just being realistic that $10k-20k doesn’t make much difference, it’d be nice to have but it’s not changing anything). 200k plus buys me a little place by the sea I have my eye on though........)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d be looking for a $40 coin price to make a big difference (that’s partly due to my lifestyle being pretty good already - I’m not being a d1ck with that statement by the way, I’m lucky I earn well but just being realistic that $10k-20k doesn’t make much difference, it’d be nice to have but it’s not changing anything). 200k plus buys me a little place by the sea I have my eye on though........)
Gotcha. Definitely depends on how many tokens your holding. Sylo and DSLA are low cap possible gems with 100x potential that cheeky crypto have discussed. I'm watching those all day every day ready to jump in. Both are super cheap. Those may be worth researching also.

Gotta say it again though...
I'm not a financial adviser.
LOL

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
shame not many are available on robinhoodlum;s

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kucoin has almost all of the ones we discuss. Bitmart has safemoon and moonshot.
Yup i only use RH for doge
BTC in cashapp
bitmart for safemoon .. will look into the other ones

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, I think I need help. I'd like to buy some safemoon. Is $100 worth the investment? If so, how do I get $100 worth? I type in 100 but don't know how much to put for quantity.
Screenshot_20210503-160104_BitMart.jpeg

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, I think I need help. I'd like to buy some safemoon. Is $100 worth the investment? If so, how do I get $100 worth? I type in 100 but don't know how much to put for quantity.
View attachment 204564
Someone just did this with bitmart but I don't recall who.
@GQdaLEGEND @ax1 @Whisky @sinewave3
If it's not any of you guys, do any of you recall who that was?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 204564
With limit order keep it at "buy"

In the first box put it the most you want to pay for your safemoon. The red column on the right is your current live rates so if you want to get pay the lowest current available offer you put in 0.00000502. If you want to try to get a better deal enter a lower price but you may have to wait longer (the green column are the current buyers offer price) and if the price goes up the order wont go through but you can always cancel and adjust your price.

So.......you have that limit price set in the "price" box which is per safemoon. In the next box if you actually had Tether in your account it would show how much you have next to "available" so if you have $200 in Tether you can just hit 50% and it will total how many safemoons your about to purchase should you get the limit price you want....it should be a big number in the millions.

Hope that makes sense lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can be lazy and do a market order but if there is a quick sudden dip you may regret it and there are no refunds in these exchanges. Always do limit order. Even when buying something stupid like Tether, still set a limit because if someone buys a large amount the same time you do you might get screwed into a smaller amount, Tether isnt exactly as pegged to the dollar as some may think.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

For the record, it was Crypto Profit that made that VET prediction, not Coinskid.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i heard robinhood stopped pple from buying doge for a bit

again with their shadyness

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon has been slow as shyt as of late, thats why I just capped off my entire holding by an additional 22%!

And to those who just collected my tax, your welcome! LOL!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still have that feeling in my gut that this is gonna be around $10-15 in 5 years

ive only put $ in that i can lose and letting it ride ( after taking my intial investment out )

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still have that feeling in my gut that this is gonna be around $10-15 in 5 years

ive only put $ in that i can lose and letting it ride ( after taking my intial investment out )
Are your talking about Doge?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Are your talking about Doge?
yup yup #dogfather backing it up
Interesting. My gut is telling me the exact opposite, that it will crash and burn down to zero at any given moment, particularly when Elon flips on it. I think he's testing his influence.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. My gut is telling me the exact opposite, that it will crash and burn down to zero at any given moment, particularly when Elon flips on it. I think he's testing his influence.
def if he ever backs out and i can see it going down to zero

but im thinking opposite, he is an investor and main thing he wants is pple to keep loving him ( he doesnt need $ to pull out and i can see him & mark cuban just keep pumping this meme

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also i can def start to see it become real form of currency .. doesn't dallas mavs & rockets accepts doge payments ?

just confirmed dallas mavs offical site still do

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I now see Dogecoin real up to around $1. People will throw a buck at anything. Especially if you can actually buy something with it... the self fulfilling joke prophesy. Even Newegg electronics is now playing along....

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I now see Dogecoin real up to around $1. People will throw a buck at anything. Especially if you can actually buy something with it... the self fulfilling joke prophesy. Even Newegg electronics is now playing along....

View attachment 204608
oh wow thats huge .. lets hope elon comes out saying he will accept it as well .. we heading out to mars

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Telcoin only up 93% pffft lol

Anyone in on this before the runup?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any idea what is driving ETC up so fast? For a somewhat real coin, almost 190% in a week is almost disconcerting....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea what is driving ETC up so fast? For a somewhat real coin, almost 190% in a week is almost disconcerting....
Likely correlated with ETH gains.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar