tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ax1 if you’re not holding Harmony, now would be a good time to buy and go ahead and either

A) stake it (passive income like your TRX)
B) add it the viper LP and accumulate viper tokens as well.

I don’t believe it’ll drop below 0.07.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ax1 if you’re not holding Harmony, now would be a good time to buy and go ahead and either

Im going to look into it, thanks!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I picked up 1,000 tokens, didnt really feel like seeing where it would move plus its not far from possible bottom. What wallet do you use to stake it? They dont have that option for Harmony on Kucoin so I want to see where to move it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I picked up 1,000 tokens, didnt really feel like seeing where it would move plus its not far from possible bottom. What wallet do you use to stake it? They dont have that option for Harmony on Kucoin so I want to see where to move it.
I use the harmony chrome extension to stake my one.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One peaked at $0.23 then the swing traders sold off, well then it declined more like everything else this past week. Look at their white paper and you’ll understand that this is a long term hold with *likely* a big payout. Plus the 12% APY if you leave them staked is an added bonus.

I use Guarda wallet. Harmony extension will work as well and allow you to swap in Viper exchange.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is Pl?
From what I’m reading it runs a search engine, but mining is free and can be done from a cell. Never know if can be something later so was worth it

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One peaked at $0.23 then the swing traders sold off, well then it declined more like everything else this past week. Look at their white paper and you’ll understand that this is a long term hold with *likely* a big payout. Plus the 12% APY if you leave them staked is an added bonus.

I use Guarda wallet. Harmony extension will work as well and allow you to swap in Viper exchange.
Cheeky crypto has really high hopes for ONE too...$1 this bull run potential.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That was easy and fast, now gotta figure out the extension and Viper Exchange.

In guarda I got a couple of pop ups that I need to download my file again and update it. Do you do you download it every time?

Im really desensitized to the rewards for TRX and Harmony, with these moon tokens and my latest "Bitgay" which I bought up over 60 billion late last night, I just earned 43 million tokens in less than 12 hours! Oh and Im not gay, I just like this token, lol!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do either of y'all have 2fa or security enabled on Trust? I've seen some reports of reddit that people Seeing portions of their portfolio gone...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do either of y'all have 2fa or security enabled on Trust? I've seen some reports of reddit that people Seeing portions of their portfolio gone...
I heard to. I just turned on face ID for all exchanges, dont just do it to open the app there is a 2nd option. Also log out of pancake after I am finished with it. I dont have 2fa for trust, didnt know that had that but most other wallets I have 2fa either text or Authy.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That was easy and fast, now gotta figure out the extension and Viper Exchange.

In guarda I got a couple of pop ups that I need to download my file again and update it. Do you do you download it every time?

Im really desensitized to the rewards for TRX and Harmony, with these moon tokens and my latest "Bitgay" which I bought up over 60 billion late last night, I just earned 43 million tokens in less than 12 hours! Oh and Im not gay, I just like this token, lol!
id happy take a cock for the ability to retire soon from crypto tbh. Not gay either, just really want to retire and not seeing it as that different from a girl slamming a couple of digits up there.....🤣

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id happy take a cock for the ability to retire soon from crypto tbh. Not gay either, just really want to retire and not seeing it as that different from a girl slamming a couple of digits up there.....🤣
Just hit the lights a guess, do it I bought obese girl home while drunk style, lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just hit the lights a guess, do it I bought obese girl home while drunk style, lol
one of my special skills when I used to be obese was banging any fucking freezer that offered it. Honestly bro, I’ve run through things that would make you consider chopping your old fella off just to avoid banging it 🤣

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one of my special skills when I used to be obese was banging any fucking freezer that offered it. Honestly bro, I’ve run through things that would make you consider chopping your old fella off just to avoid banging it 🤣
The worst is when you see them in the bar next weekend, you constantly have to move in different directions or go to a new bar.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Did you past your Guarda private key into the Harmony extension?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oh I think I misunderstood, you can do one or the other. Not both at the same time, right?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I think I misunderstood, you can do one or the other. Not both at the same time, right?
Right.

If you stake, they’re locked. If you unstake they’re locked for 7 epochs (helps with stability and less likely of huge sell offs and even bigger dips)

I’ve got a bag staked and am about to unstake a bag to move Vipers LP.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usually those people are clicking the smart contracts when they randomly get coins air dropped to their wallet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don’t remember truthfully lol
I set up a Metamask account and extension, that should hook up to viper. I heard Viper gets better long term rewards for now. Next week Ill just send it there and hook up with Viper if it still feels right.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Usually those people are clicking the smart contracts when they randomly get coins air dropped to their wallet.
I've received some coins from moonstop twice after investing in it. It's like I have 3 types of moonstop when I look at my trust wallet. I've heard of that happening to people so I haven't clicked on even the transaction out of fear. But what is a smart contract? If that is a dusting attempt, how far can I go before it causes the trigger?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've received some coins from moonstop twice after investing in it. It's like I have 3 types of moonstop when I look at my trust wallet. I've heard of that happening to people so I haven't clicked on even the transaction out of fear. But what is a smart contract? If that is a dusting attempt, how far can I go before it causes the trigger?
I get those too but even before Moonshot. I usually turn them off in settings and never open them. Also log out of pancake every time.

My Tronlink wallet gets a ton of them.

Like I said be sure to turn on the 2nd face or whatever ID for transactions, nobody should be able to every steal from you that way.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get those too but even before Moonshot. I usually turn them off in settings and never open them. Also log out of pancake every time.

My Tronlink wallet gets a ton of them.

Like I said be sure to turn on the 2nd face or whatever ID for transactions, nobody should be able to every steal from you that way.
To be clear turn on “ask for authentication for transaction signing”

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be clear turn on “ask for authentication for transaction signing”
Just did it with the pass code. My fear with face recognition is if something happens to me, my wife can't access all this.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 4 billion Onemoon when it opened up at .006. Really just to support the Harmony network and then did it again when it peaked at .42 for a tiny amount and it is insanely fast. I seriously cannot see how this would not change everything.

edit- Harmony blockchain changing everything, not Onemoon.

Related- I about crapped my pants when I realized I could have swapped those for USDT. Lol. Oh well, hopefully it gets back there.

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bought 4 billion Onemoon when it opened up at .006. Really just to support the Harmony network and then did it again when it peaked at .42 for a tiny amount and it is insanely fast. I seriously cannot see how this would not change everything.

Related- I about crapped my pants when I realized I could have swapped those for USDT. Lol. Oh well, hopefully it gets back there.
I still don't really get One moon. Is it acutely developed by harmony?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still don't really get One moon. Is it acutely developed by harmony?
It’s a deflationary token that is built on their blockchain and the reality is, it only serves 2 purposes despite what anyone tries to say- it is essentially to showcase the crazy transaction speed with load on the chain and to allow users to gamble. There is no deep purpose other than that. You’ll notice a lot of these moon projects coming out, Safemoon being the biggest, but Harmony is blowing them away with real use case efficiency.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s a deflationary token that is built on their blockchain and the reality is, it only serves 2 purposes despite what anyone tries to say- it is essentially to showcase the crazy transaction speed with load on the chain and to allow users to gamble. There is no deep purpose other than that. You’ll notice a lot of these moon projects coming out, Safemoon being the biggest, but Harmony is blowing them away with real use case efficiency.
Gotcha. I think I'll pass on that one for now. Already overextended! Thanks though.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. I think I'll pass on that one for now. Already overextended! Thanks though.
Oh, don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t recommending it. Just commenting as an update and sharing a little.

Edit- just reread my comment and see how it seemed I was saying that it would change everything, but I was meaning to refer to Harmony One, not this side project.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Less than one day for moonshot to hit bitmart, come on give me just a little green!

In other news BitGay has gone a BitLimp
I'm waiting for safemoon to hit ZBG. They keep pushing it back though.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm waiting for safemoon to hit ZBG. They keep pushing it back though.
Out of all the shytcoins I feel best about Safemoon, not that I regret the others ones. Im almost craving just getting a little more its been consolidating well, but I need to come up with more cash. I have a budget on this stuff.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Out of all the shytcoins I feel best about Safemoon, not that I regret the others ones. Im almost craving just getting a little more its been consolidating well, but I need to come up with more cash. I have a budget on this stuff.
Exactly how I feel. I'm so close to pulling everything into Safemoon for this next pump LOL.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And all crypto crashing again...
With the major coins I really dont see 2018 ever happening again. And that doesnt mean it wont crash but 2018 was absolutely crushing especially if you didnt hold on for over 3 years.

There is so much institutional interest now vs then....the alt coins have so many of them I really cant see them all making it though. Competition is good for innovative core of it though long term, it motives for the best tech.

The only real threat is if the government intervene and I dont see that happening especially in the USA. Right now all the focus on is how to steal from people who put the risk and effort into it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you guys know the CCP in China is made a digital Yuan and its already being beta tested in a few places?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a heads us as I was playing around in TrustWallet a little bit.

If you guys exchange back into BNB Smart Chain in Pancake from some token lets say Safemoon to BNB you still need money in your Smart Chain to pay the fees.

I bought some other new shytcoin to quickly flip and I missed a peak because I didnt have 63 cents worth of Smart Chain in my wallet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In other news I think I need a doctor as I picked up another 35 million Safemoons...I like this token!

I now need to make my own shytcoin up for charity to help pay for my divorce lawyer, LOL!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a heads us as I was playing around in TrustWallet a little bit.

If you guys exchange back into BNB Smart Chain in Pancake from some token lets say Safemoon to BNB you still need money in your Smart Chain to pay the fees.

I bought some other new shytcoin to quickly flip and I missed a peak because I didnt have 63 cents worth of Smart Chain in my wallet.
So we just need a tiny amount though?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So we just need a tiny amount though?
I needed .63 cents USA worth of smartchain to swap a token back into it. I has only a few cents left so I couldn’t trade in pancake until I had smartchain again.

I now left about $10 bucks worth of Smartchain and I’m leaving more than what I think I’ll need

I can’t say how much you need because you never know.

Moonshot been raising slowly since late yesterday up till now, up 41% and it’s not even released on Bitmart yet! I’m guessing there will be some swing traders but personally I’m holding long.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I needed .63 cents USA worth of smartchain to swap a token back into it. I has only a few cents left so I couldn’t trade in pancake until I had smartchain again.

I now left about $10 bucks worth of Smartchain and I’m leaving more than what I think I’ll need

I can’t say how much you need because you never know.

Moonshot been raising slowly since late yesterday up till now, up 41% and it’s not even released on Bitmart yet! I’m guessing there will be some swing traders but personally I’m holding long.
I have a little over 4 bucks worth of Smart Chain, so I hope I'm good with that.

I'm finally back to where I bought in with moonshot lol.

ONE is finally headed back up as well.

I've also had my eye on dsla, and of course it goes up 45% while I was asleep. Pulled my Doge and put it back in sylo. It seems every time cheeky crypto post a video on something new, it pumps shortly after.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I woke up and learned about NFT Art Finance and picked up 7 billion of them at about .zerozzz19 which was a big dip at the time.

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Moonshot up at 100% now!!!
Right on! It's a little deceiving though because of that hard dip a few days ago lol. When factoring that plus the original tax deducted, I'm up 27% from then which is still great.