ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL Yeah, so you'll need about $300 worth based on current price to get there.
From now on, only going to buy through trust wallet. If I ever wanted to cash out my Bitmart coin in the future, if it's worth significantly more, do they stop one from doing that as well?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From now on, only going to buy through trust wallet. If I ever wanted to cash out my Bitmart coin in the future, if it's worth significantly more, do they stop one from doing that as well?
They have minimums on everything I've seen, but I imagine if you link your bank info or however that part is done on bitmart that it could be done with the same amount you put in. You just can't withdrawal to another wallet it sounds like. I have yet to actually cash anything out since the beginning of this. I just keep putting more in, and whatever I make I redistribute to other coins. I'm not pulling anything out until I can at least pay off my house or I can't afford food anymore LOL

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I bought my Shiba Uni coin their website actually said even though its available on exchanges its better to just go through uniswap since the exchanges can lock your coins and uniswap is decentralized.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. That's why I like Sylo right now. So super cheap, low market cap, lots of room for growth, but a good product still. What are all your holdings? I have ONE, VET, Safemoon and Sylo only now.
Ive been all over the place but I have TRX, BTT, WINK, Doge again which I just dumped the rest I had of my Kucoin for, and the 3 real crapshoot coins. I have 600 bucks worth of btc that has been held hostage waiting to be mined for days.

I dont really have much of a impressive portfolio to tell you the truth. I took out alot of TRX right before that last major spike which Im pissed 4 life for since I held for many years, lol.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. That's why I like Sylo right now. So super cheap, low market cap, lots of room for growth, but a good product still. What are all your holdings? I have ONE, VET, Safemoon and Sylo only now.
One really solid coin I was going to get instead of going back to Doge was Chainlink (LINK) but I ended up using some of my Kucoins to top off my gamble tokens and the rest I had left to buy my Doge back. VET was heavily on my radar as well.

For now I cant spend a single penny more, will try to control myself for at least a month, lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One really solid coin I was going to get instead of going back to Doge was Chainlink (LINK) but I ended up using some of my Kucoins to top off my gamble tokens and the rest I had left to buy my Doge back. VET was heavily on my radar as well.

For now I cant spend a single penny more, will try to control myself for at least a month, lol
Lol yeah, I got a few more paychecks I'm putting in before I'm done. But check this out, if you're holding safemoon!

Attachments

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, what would be your best punt coins listed on binance? as far as I can see sylo, shiba uni and safemoon aren’t listed.

ive got some enjin that I don’t feel have much in the way of upside from here and wanted to move into something that has more retirement potential (don’t mind losing what I have on, it’s only a $1.6k

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys, what would be your best punt coins listed on binance? as far as I can see sylo, shiba uni and safemoon aren’t listed.

ive got some enjin that I don’t feel have much in the way of upside from here and wanted to move into something that has more retirement potential (don’t mind losing what I have on, it’s only a $1.6k
Check out Cheeky Crypto's YouTube channel. They have a great track record of coins and tokens that have done very well and a lot of those coins they mention are on binance, such as VET and ONE. Here's one for VET that I haven't even watched yet:

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They have minimums on everything I've seen, but I imagine if you link your bank info or however that part is done on bitmart that it could be done with the same amount you put in. You just can't withdrawal to another wallet it sounds like. I have yet to actually cash anything out since the beginning of this. I just keep putting more in, and whatever I make I redistribute to other coins. I'm not pulling anything out until I can at least pay off my house or I can't afford food anymore LOL
I added more funds to Bitmart. If you were in my shoes, would you buy more safemoon, or wait until MoonShot begins to trade on Bitmart, and buy that? I know, not financial advice.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I added more funds to Bitmart. If you were in my shoes, would you buy more safemoon, or wait until MoonShot begins to trade on Bitmart, and buy that? I know, not financial advice.
LOL right, not financial advice. I know if I had an extra couple hundred, I'd likely put it in safemoon. I know next to nothing about moonshot, but the safemoon team have really put themselves out there. They are very transparent. They believe in what they are doing as so I. These other tokens with similar tokenomics are just ripoffs that could explode, but I see safemoon going first which is why I sold off my safemars and put it in safemoon. The other thing I've noticed in the past is the tokens don't skyrocket right away when listed. They skyrocket before they are listed or a while after. If I were to buy moonshot, it would be now (or soon) before the listing, based on the chart. It just pumped and will likely retrace a little more before the next pump. Not financial advice, just what I've noticed in the past and how I play my cards learning from my gains and losses.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL right, not financial advice. I know if I had an extra couple hundred, I'd likely put it in safemoon. I know next to nothing about moonshot, but the safemoon team have really put themselves out there. They are very transparent. They believe in what they are doing as so I. These other tokens with similar tokenomics are just ripoffs that could explode, but I see safemoon going first which is why I sold off my safemars and put it in safemoon. The other thing I've noticed in the past is the tokens don't skyrocket right away when listed. They skyrocket before they are listed or a while after. If I were to buy moonshot, it would be now (or soon) before the listing, based on the chart. It just pumped and will likely retrace a little more before the next pump. Not financial advice, just what I've noticed in the past and how I play my cards learning from my gains and losses.
Thanks! Got more safemoon at dip Price.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Check out Cheeky Crypto's YouTube channel. They have a great track record of coins and tokens that have done very well and a lot of those coins they mention are on binance, such as VET and ONE. Here's one for VET that I haven't even watched yet:
thanks bro. Tbh the money I have in was profit off a tip from you years back anyway.

converted to btc but don’t seem to be able to convert btc to vet? I thought btc could do anything?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol yeah, I got a few more paychecks I'm putting in before I'm done. But check this out, if you're holding safemoon!
Moonshot is live in telegram addressing the community and doing a AMA somewhere at 2pm. They said they are going to do this weekly.

They are going to use the token for their NFT concept called Moonbox in the future.

I would still take everything with a grain of salt at this point but at least they are communicating.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gained 21 million moonshot coins already in a day and a half. Keep in mind I started tracking when holding at 3.71 billion tokens. Overall I’m down a bit but that’s not really important at this point.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks bro. Tbh the money I have in was profit off a tip from you years back anyway.

converted to btc but don’t seem to be able to convert btc to vet? I thought btc could do anything?
A tip from me years ago??? Unless there's a portion of my life I simply don't remember, I've only recently begun this fascination with stocks and crypto LOL. Or was it something else?

You converted to btc on binance? I always limit sell to USD, then purchase the coin or token I want.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update for those interested in safemoon: apparently you can buy bnb now straight on Trust!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update for those interested in safemoon: apparently you can buy bnb now straight on Trust!
Just be careful and do the math on these. I converted $100 and it offered .15535 and it came out to $89 and change in return.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just be careful and do the math on these. I converted $100 and it offered .15535 and it came out to $89 and change in return.
Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Picked up some Moonshot! I just can't help myself with these "moonshot" coins! BUT, this is it. No more! lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A tip from me years ago??? Unless there's a portion of my life I simply don't remember, I've only recently begun this fascination with stocks and crypto LOL. Or was it something else?

You converted to btc on binance? I always limit sell to USD, then purchase the coin or token I want.
haha, I may be crediting you with someone else’s tip. They are on this thread and I mentioned in a few months back. I have terrible short term memory (drug use in my younger years)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be careful with coins makes sure you get legitimate. Supposedly there were fake Shiba tokens on Pancake and it’s not even available there. I got mine in Uniswap.

Lots of fake links and fake token addresses in social media.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does that mean all the whales are bailing out?
It doesnt make sense, the whole stock market and crypto crashing at the time of the announcment just seems like an over-reaction. Its just a proposal, not signing into law today so it shouldnt effect anyone yet. I guessing whales are thinking other whales are going to react so whales dump then the rest of the market over-reacts because announcement+down=armeggedon and then when its all said and done, most of the wales are buying back all their stocks/crypto at a discount and maybe even adding more.

Long term, other options may be in play with better and less punishing investments. I also assume whales can find loopholes to minimize the damage including locating to overseas where investing isnt as punishing in most countries.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It doesnt make sense, the whole stock market and crypto crashing at the time of the announcment just seems like an over-reaction. Its just a proposal, not signing into law today so it shouldnt effect anyone yet. I guessing whales are thinking other whales are going to react so whales dump then the rest of the market over-reacts because announcement+down=armeggedon and then when its all said and done, most of the wales are buying back all their stocks/crypto at a discount and maybe even adding more.

Long term, other options may be in play with better and less punishing investments. I also assume whales can find loopholes to minimize the damage including locating to overseas where investing isnt as punishing in most countries.
Well, it'll come back. It's interesting to see how fragile it all is though.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, looks like the biggest dump since 2017.

Im not doing anything, Ill hold 5 more years if I have to and then see where things are.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow, looks like the biggest dump since 2017.

Im not doing anything, Ill hold 5 more years if I have to and then see where things are.
Same here. Still holding. But it's ridiculous how quickly it all crashed.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same here. Still holding. But it's ridiculous how quickly it all crashed.
Should've also said, I just put another chunk yesterday morning into VET at what I thought was a dip of $.21. I NEVER time the dips right lol. It does appear everything is coming back up already.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve just moved everything to VET. My strategy is reading this thread and following you guys 😂
LOL
Yeah, right now was probably great timing. Wish I had not too put in! I keep reading "but the dip!" Memes on reddit, but who still has money?!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should've also said, I just put another chunk yesterday morning into VET at what I thought was a dip of $.21. I NEVER time the dips right lol. It does appear everything is coming back up already.
Dont feel bad, I think its only some 1 or 2 percent that truly hit those dips and peaks right, and they dont even get it all the time.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting. Probably junk, but I'll give it a shot. Sold my Sylo for it (for now, if I win any profits off Doge, I'll sell quick and put it back in something I believe in).

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone know how long the 2017 crypto crash took to recover? I quickly searched around, but all I could find was FUD about it, nothing useful.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone know how long the 2017 crypto crash took to recover? I quickly searched around, but all I could find was FUD about it, nothing useful.
Well, 4 years right? Didnt recover until this year or late last year as far as I saw it.

Seems like it was a massive bubble, and who knows we may be in another one right now. I dont see alot (at the same time a good bunch is here to stay for a long time) of these cryptos being around long there are way to freaking many of them but I am having fun trying to gamble on some.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What ax1 said. It didn’t “recover” until this recent Bitcoin boom from (December 20’) 7k to its current price today.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, 4 years right? Didnt recover until this year or late last year as far as I saw it.

Seems like it was a massive bubble, and who knows we may be in another one right now. I dont see alot (at the same time a good bunch is here to stay for a long time) of these cryptos being around long there are way to freaking many of them but I am having fun trying to gamble on some.
What ax1 said. It didn’t “recover” until this recent Bitcoin boom from (December 20’) 7k to its current price today.
I used a chart to take a look. Looks like the high was 19k in 2018, and this past December was when it reached that again, so almost 3 years years I'd say...?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used a chart to take a look. Looks like the high was 19k in 2018, and this past December was when it reached that again, so almost 3 years years I'd say...?
Yeah Im getting old, lol it was 2018. I held my stuff and forgot all about it and got most but not all back shortly ago. Made me feel good.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah Im getting old, lol it was 2018. I held my stuff and forgot all about it and got most but not all back shortly ago. Made me feel good.
Right on. I'm trying to figure out if it goes down how that will affect what I'm holding and to ensure at least some of my portfolio is in cryptos that'll last through a crash and bear market. I'll need to increase my VET holding for that, but ONE is probably right where it should be.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon recovering nicely, almost up to .manyzeros7.

Less than a week and I gained almost 1.5 million tokens already....nothing like a massive selloff and taking some from all.

Moonshot I almost gained 25 million in less time and same initial investment! LOL

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Safemoon recovering nicely, almost up to .manyzeros7.

Less than a week and I gained almost 1.5 million tokens already....nothing like a massive selloff and taking some from all.

Moonshot I almost gained 25 million in less time and same initial investment! LOL
LOL @ many zeros. Yeah, my safemoon balance is about to surpass my ONE balance which I honestly didn't expect anytime soon. I'm really glad I got in it.

Moonshot is my only coin not recovering at all...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL @ many zeros. Yeah, my safemoon balance is about to surpass my ONE balance which I honestly didn't expect anytime soon. I'm really glad I got in it.

Moonshot is my only coin not recovering at all...
It will be on bitmart on the 26th. Doesnt mean anything but its the direction we want to go at least.

Safemoon just put it on some exchange where you can swap it with over 50 different coins.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If anyone is interested I found a crypto mining app for PI. I can send an invite if interested. Just shoot me an dm with email

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After waiting countless days my BTC transfer finally unstuck so Im playing around more.

Just picked up over 40 Billion BitGay tokens for about $75

Yes BitGay, lol my gut says this has to get attention. Has tokenomics protol on it as well with airdrops. A portion goes to charity, if true I really dont mind but I hope its not a scam.

This is ever far more of a crapshoot but Im trying to gamble on one of the newest projects out there.

If it gets to 0.000001 Ill have 40 thousand. subtract a zero thats 400k!

Ok, dont let that sell you all, I might lose all my money on this as well and have the rug pulled.

I found it just in time for a dip and didnt overpay...for now

Official website

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last, Im totally gambling on a lottery token. The tokenomics is that there are daily lotteries and you win. You need 100 tokens and they are over 2 bucks each with a 100 million cap being burned.

5% tax on all transactions. 1/2 lottery 1/2 burned. Instead of 2.5% of each transaction airdropping on everybody, once a day there is a lottery and it is split between 3 people. If you hold more than the winnings you keep 100% of what you won. If you hold less than you won you keep 1/2 and the other half is sent off to be burned.

Hopefully Im not scammed on this either lol

Official website

Reddit post
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/mx6obr

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last, Im totally gambling on a lottery token. The tokenomics is that there are daily lotteries and you win. You need 100 tokens and they are over 2 bucks each with a 100 million cap being burned.

5% tax on all transactions. 1/2 lottery 1/2 burned. Instead of 2.5% of each transaction airdropping on everybody, once a day there is a lottery and it is split between 3 people. If you hold more than the winnings you keep 100% of what you won. If you hold less than you won you keep 1/2 and the other half is sent off to be burned.

Hopefully Im not scammed on this either lol

Official website

Reddit post
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/mx6obr
love money heist