Crypto currency

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still can’t understand how Ethereum is going up, cost me some $35 in gas just to swap $300 in eth into Shiba Inu coin. And I’ve heard much worse I think I got lucky.

I know they are working on V2 to lower the price of gas, but I just don’t get it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice our 100%+ day will come for safemoon too
Although I still consider it risky, I consider Safemoon to have the biggest potential if they dont screw anything up along the way.

Im holding for a long time and hoping for another whale to cause another temporary crash in a few weeks so I can buy more yet again. And the sooner the wales cash out, the better I think this is in the long term.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With Space X making a clean landing we need Elon to mention DOGE for another rally over .70

And launch Coin X. Elon would make billions with his own crypto.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New info for today...Tron's Justin Sun is implementing DOGE into the Tron Defi system....there is going to be some kind of staking awards when you stake TRX, BTT, and Wink, possible even DOGE itself not sure but if so Im staking mine right away there.

This should help further solidify DOGE's value.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New info for today...Tron's Justin Sun is implementing DOGE into the Tron Defi system....there is going to be some kind of staking awards when you stake TRX, BTT, and Wink, possible even DOGE itself not sure but if so Im staking mine right away there.

This should help further solidify DOGE's value.
What is the better investment, DOGE or Safemoon?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any apes in here following Wall Street silver? They ye are growing fast and although it will take awhile, I think they will succeed in squeezing the silver market! Industrial demand will kick in too!

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the better investment, DOGE or Safemoon?
Well first off I cant give investment advice. 2nd, I really dont consider either of them as "investments" in my own personal situation, its just pure gambling on speculation.

I bought all of my DOGE (not much) back in 2018, Ive swung trade it a few times and upped my overall holding just a tiny little but I havent put a penny into it this year.

Safemoon appears to have a plan and real world ecosystem into play. For me its an very high risk high reward situation but I dont put all my eggs in the same basket. As I see for now today, Safemoon appears to have more potential to blossom into something, but all can be lost if something goes wrong really fast. Doge just has no plan, its just there and people love it for some reason.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any apes in here following Wall Street silver? They ye are growing fast and although it will take awhile, I think they will succeed in squeezing the silver market! Industrial demand will kick in too!
Thats new to me, Ill check it out.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats new to me, Ill check it out.
Bro whales area starting to move in. Post pictures of $150k orders of physical, etc. They also doing PSLV and some institutional money moving into that it seems

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Any idea what is driving ETC up so fast? For a somewhat real coin, almost 190% in a week is almost disconcerting....
I read it’s newbies on Robinhood and the like trying to buy the “cheap” Ethereum and not understanding the difference.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see this, been following Bix Weir and others exposing the manipulation of the silver market for years. That being said I own some physical and some jr miner stocks, but I think the banks can keep stomping on silver for the time being.

Hope Elon is stocking up or he is gonna have to sell some more crypto to buy his industrial silver!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would love to see this, been following Bix Weir and others exposing the manipulation of the silver market for years. That being said I own some physical and some jr miner stocks, but I think the banks can keep stomping on silver for the time being.

Hope Elon is stocking up or he is gonna have to sell some more crypto to buy his industrial silver!
ON POINT!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found this on reddit for Safemoon:

Then you have to be really careful of coins that are just a rug pull and get promoted on Tik-Tok, like Safemoon. I don’t even need to do the math on Safemoon to know it’s a scam. They will get people to throw all their money into it and then they cash out their supply and take everyone’s money. The total supply for Safemoon is 1 quadrillion coins!!! Stay away from that. Insanity.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/n5wkwq

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Then you have to be really careful of coins that are just a rug pull and get promoted on Tik-Tok, like Safemoon. I don’t even need to do the math on Safemoon to know it’s a scam. They will get people to throw all their money into it and then they cash out their supply and take everyone’s money. The total supply for Safemoon is 1 quadrillion coins!!! Stay away from that. Insanity.
There are alot of rug pulls out there, and its possible Safemoon may be one of them but personally my gut says almost absolutely no....but thats just me and my own judgment to myself. There is a chance they can screw it up, they need to be top notch moving forward and keeping their base fans in. There is alot of competition out there.

All I need for Safemoon to go to is $0.003 and I will be a millionare, before taxes, lol If it hits only 0.0005 I wont complain one bit, that is one hell of a lottery ticket.

Quantity doesnt matter as much but it’s part of the equation of course. What matters is gambling on the speculative % increase. Your buying very large amounts as well. Over 400 trillion have already been burnt so there no longer are a quadrillion tokens and more are burnt every second.

But really, I dont want to influence anyone to make a decision, this is all my own gamble and if I lose my money on it I wont complain one bit, only put in what I can lose and Im having a blast with the process.

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/n5wkwq
It appears that individual didn't do much DD on Safemoon. I also wonder how long ago that post was actually created.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i only have 23mil safemoon and to exit i need 50+mil .. hopefully that changes in bitmart ..or gonna have to dump around $150-200 in safemoon

not that i wanna take out $ .. but would like ease of mind that i can cash out when i want

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i only have 23mil safemoon and to exit i need 50+mil .. hopefully that changes in bitmart ..or gonna have to dump around $150-200 in safemoon

not that i wanna take out $ .. but would like ease of mind that i can cash out when i want
Well, to be honest, I would prefer to have mine in bitmart after fooling with both for a while. Trust wallet is frustrating when it comes to price shown and swapping v1 or v2. Pulling up bitmart shows me exactly what the price is.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, to be honest, I would prefer to have mine in bitmart after fooling with both for a while. Trust wallet is frustrating when it comes to price shown and swapping v1 or v2. Pulling up bitmart shows me exactly what the price is.
i tried so much to get it in trust wallet .. but got super frustrated and their service sucked ..so got it in bitmart

i havent done minining yet but def need to look into it

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
WSJ came out with an article this morning about the next crypto to possibly skyrocket and mentions DigiByte, VeChain and SafeMoon.
Definitely agree although I don't know much about digibyte. In place of that, I have Sylo which is up a decent amount. But between Sylo's current market cap and actual utility (check out Cheeky crypto recent video on it), that's my other hopeful moon. Cheeky crypto said 100x potential.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
safesun +375%

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I read it’s newbies on Robinhood and the like trying to buy the “cheap” Ethereum and not understanding the difference.
Apparently "Grayscale" has a fund specific to ETC and has invested a ton it it, which could be a big driving force. At least Grayscale is real. I think they have seven crypto funds, and if ETC is one of them I feel pretty good about it.

Bought ETC at 20, sold half at 52 like a chicken.... and 3 days later now at 125?? FFS!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or do we really? Last night bitmart (along with bitscreener which I use for price checking) had the price at over 7 something where truswallet had it at just a little over 5.

Before I go let me check again
Trustwallet 637
coinmarketcap 646
bitscreener 754
bitmart 826

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have some stuck in there too, I doubt I will get enough airdrops over my 14 million to transfer out lol

This token isnt as enjoyable waiting a month for the airdrops...its really cool to watch your tokens go up especially when there is a massive whale dump.

Be careful with some App wallets as well, a while back I downloaded "Exodus" wallet and they held some of my coins hostage until I transferred out a minimum. I would put in a little more than was needed to make that minimum and then they slightly changed the minimum forcing me to lose money and time adding in even more to transfer out. People in the App store reviews shared the same problem.

Some minimums are ok in my books but Exodus had some algorithm to screw you over, its not like I was even transferring a small amount to begin with.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Or do we really? Last night bitmart (along with bitscreener which I use for price checking) had the price at over 7 something where truswallet had it at just a little over 5.

Before I go let me check again
Trustwallet 637
coinmarketcap 646
bitscreener 754
bitmart 826
Well, when I calculate my profit at each, it's a 30% difference from trust to Bitmart. If I were to cash out, it would be far more beneficial to me to send my whole balance from trust to Bitmart (if lose 10% here), and sell to usdt on bitmart, so total loss from trust to Bitmart would be 2 10% losses, whereas just selling on Trust would be a 40% loss! Considering that difference, if I buy anymore, maybe buying on Trust and selling on bitmart would be my best move.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, when I calculate my profit at each, it's a 30% difference from trust to Bitmart. If I were to cash out, it would be far more beneficial to me to send my whole balance from trust to Bitmart (if lose 10% here), and sell to usdt on bitmart, so total loss from trust to Bitmart would be 2 10% losses, whereas just selling on Trust would be a 40% loss! Considering that difference, if I buy anymore, maybe buying on Trust and selling on bitmart would be my best move.
Yeah thats huge, they really need to straighten out this pancake crap its too messy.

Once the safewallet comes out Ill see what happens and I think we should be able to transfer there without a loss from TrustW at least. We maybe are able to use our TrustW security pass (forgot what its called) into Safewallet's but we will see.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah thats huge, they really need to straighten out this pancake crap its too messy.

Once the safewallet comes out Ill see what happens and I think we should be able to transfer there without a loss from TrustW at least. We maybe are able to use our TrustW security pass (forgot what its called) into Safewallet's but we will see.
Agreed. I'm very much looking forward to the safemoon wallet and exchange. Man, I just drank the kool-aid. I'm fighting the urge to YOLO into this LOL.

Another safemoon technical analysis and comparison to Hoge. Looking good.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Also, the same junk is happening with moonshot. 30-40% loss if I sell from trust, but if I transfer to bitmart, 10-20% loss. I guess I didn't do enough dd on Trust and just "trusted" they had their junk together.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I’m ready to fomo into safe moon as I’m just gambling with pure profits at this point.

Since it seems a lot have experience in here, how would you buy/HODL safe moon if you could do it over? Any chance it can be done on mobile apps or is desktop/browser required? Thanks for all the help!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I’m ready to fomo into safe moon as I’m just gambling with pure profits at this point.

Since it seems a lot have experience in here, how would you buy/HODL safe moon if you could do it over? Any chance it can be done on mobile apps or is desktop/browser required? Thanks for all the help!
fomo is always real lol

im not the most advance user when it comes to crypto buying and it took me a while to figure it out .. but safemoon and dodge i only put in what i am comfortable losing

i did all on my mobile
transfer from cashapp to bitmart ..from there bitmart usd to safemoon

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

It can all be done on mobile apps, just be sure to use 2fa whenever possible. From here forward, I would buy bnb through kucoin, send to trust, swap for smart chain, trade for safemoon. When it's time to sell, send safemoon to Bitmart and sell for usdt. But, that's the most complicated way to save and make the most money at this time since it's not all streamlined. By the time it's all streamlined (safemoon exchange/wallet and Trust matches everyone else's price), I won't be buying anymore as I'm counting on getting too far out of orbit by then lol.

Not financial advice, that's simply what I did and will do.

Edit: The most convenient way would just be to use bitmart for everything until the safemoon exchange is out.

Edit 2: I feel like I spam this thread. Anyone else agree? lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, the same junk is happening with moonshot. 30-40% loss if I sell from trust, but if I transfer to bitmart, 10-20% loss. I guess I didn't do enough dd on Trust and just "trusted" they had their junk together.
I have a feeling I won’t be selling at all this year anyways and by then I’ll be in the Safemoon wallet so I should be cool for the time being.

I’ll have to see what to do with Moonshot...I’m just holding it but also watching carefully.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I buy XLM Steller Lumans (wow I wish I bought a ton of that last year, lol!) to avoid the sometimes horrific wait times of bitcoin and transfer that to KuCoin which usually get there in about a minute or 2.

Then I do XLM to KCS (the actual Kucoin)

Then KCS to BNB

BNB to Trustwallet

Swap BNB to the BSC SmartChain version then your ready to trade in Pancake

I always leave myself 0.02 BSC in my trustwallet because if you ever have to quickly transact and your at zero you may be stuck until you add in BNB. You may get BSC fees even if you swap in Pancake with different tokens. Fees might be less than $1 but I like to leave about $10 worth as I havent tested a large transaction as of yet, or I may need to do multiple who knows.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anybody familiar with Cardano? Worth it?