Crypto currency

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugggh.. It's like they're making it so hard to buy it.. I wasn't able to purchase anything last night. I downloaded Trustwallet, coinbase, and and Bitmart. Couldn't purchase moon anything through any of those.. At the point of giving up...
Buying coin on trust has been an issue for a while. The Binance/BinanceSmartChain(BSC) issues are purely the fault of Binance.

I initially buy XLM (very fast) on coinbase and send it to KuCoin to trade to BNB which I send to Trust and then swap directly on Trust to BSC....just that its not working right now and I want my Moonshot on pancake before that listing on Bitmart happens tomorrow.

Alot of people are frustrated right now thats for sure.

BSC on Twitter announced its all up and running an hour ago on Twitter but its certainly not working still.

Buying on Bitsmart is probably easiest but keep in mind you may need to verify your ID or you cant trade and your coin wont be able to be withdrawn.

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Buying coin on trust has been an issue for a while. The Binance/BinanceSmartChain(BSC) issues are purely the fault of Binance.

I initially buy XLM (very fast) on coinbase and send it to KuCoin to trade to BNB which I send to Trust and then swap directly on Trust to BSC....just that its not working right now and I want my Moonshot on pancake before that listing on Bitmart happens tomorrow.

Alot of people are frustrated right now thats for sure.

BSC on Twitter announced its all up and running an hour ago on Twitter but its certainly not working still.

Buying on Bitsmart is probably easiest but keep in mind you may need to verify your ID or you cant trade and your coin wont be able to be withdrawn.
Yeah, I had to verify my ID for several exchanges. It's annoying, but I didn't have any issues with it.

I'm now having issues with withdrawing from bitmart too. The email verification number isn't coming through...

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I had to verify my ID for several exchanges. It's annoying, but I didn't have any issues with it.

I'm now having issues with withdrawing from bitmart too. The email verification number isn't coming through...
I was bored and picked up more safemoon in my bitmart. Im not noticing airdrops, on trustwallet drops show up everytime you wait a few seconds and refresh it.

How are they doing airdrops on bitmart?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was bored and picked up more safemoon in my bitmart. Im not noticing airdrops, on trustwallet drops show up everytime you wait a few seconds and refresh it.

How are they doing airdrops on bitmart?
I believe it's every 30 days on bitmart, unlike trust.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked up over 2 billion in moonshot, hope this picks up when it premiers on bitmart tomorrow!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn those who didnt get in safemoon .. consider yourself lucky .. this fell hard looks like it .. might put in another $100 today

should be coming on binance

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
damn those who didnt get in safemoon .. consider yourself lucky .. this fell hard looks like it .. might put in another $100 today

should be coming on binance
Yeah, I put another chunk in last night on bitmart and when I woke up this morning, it was less than half what I put in! Lol. I'm still holding though because I believe it rocket back up; Doge just pumped hard up to 45c, dropped back to 25c, then back up, etc and still still 6x from just 1-2 weeks ago. And 2 more exchanges as of today making it'll be more accessible and hopefully not break the internet!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I put another chunk in last night on bitmart and when I woke up this morning, it was less than half what I put in! Lol. I'm still holding though because I believe it rocket back up; Doge just pumped hard up to 45c, dropped back to 25c, then back up, etc and still still 6x from just 1-2 weeks ago. And 2 more exchanges as of today making it'll be more accessible and hopefully not break the internet!

yup def more and more coming out .. stock market gonna keep crashing since pple keep moving to crypto .. im still bullish on some stocks but crypto will continue to bring our USD value down

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hopefully safemoon get a nice bump for being availble on more and more platforms

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So. I have 150. Should I put in Moonshot or Safemoon?
I cant say and wont say. Safemoon seems to have a new cult following but with moonshot you can buy a ton more and may have a higher potential but higher risk. Both are very high risk in my opinion as they arent truly established.

Safemoon finally corrected itself when I woke up this morning which was expected.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I cant say and wont say. Safemoon seems to have a new cult following but with moonshot you can buy a ton more and may have a higher potential but higher risk. Both are very high risk in my opinion as they arent truly established.

Safemoon finally corrected itself when I woke up this morning which was expected.
Decided to put 150 into both. And going to put 150 in MoonToken.io

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided to trade some other coins I had and upped my moonshot to 3.921 billion. I woke up 6 hours later with 3.932 billion so these are airdropping extremely fast if you have as much as I have.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decided to put 150 into both. And going to put 150 in MoonToken.io
Not financial advice but thats what I would have done. With new non-established tokens I personally like to be a bit more conservative with home much percentage of funds I put into a single one.

Im not investing any more into either of them. If it hits gold it hits gold.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So. I have 150. Should I put in Moonshot or Safemoon?

sorry missed that message to .. im the same way i hate to say buy this or sell that since not a financial advisor .. i def feel safemoon is safer bet like ax1 more followers

https://safemoon.net/ you can track how many people are holding -
HOLDERS

day by day its just keep going up .. at one point every thing will stumble as there will always be a sell off for profits

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doge did appear to found a bottom at about 25-27. I really dunno, it doesnt have a team that really wants to do anything with it, its really a people coin. And if a team isnt motivated if there is a security hole found there is trouble happening. Other than that even I sold off for now, Im only rooting it for it to dip hard one more time so I can buy back lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry missed that message to .. im the same way i hate to say buy this or sell that since not a financial advisor .. i def feel safemoon is safer bet like ax1 more followers

HOLDERS

day by day its just keep going up .. at one point every thing will stumble as there will always be a sell off for profits
If they are real deal and set up an exchange with this token as its core currency that possibly would be incredible for us.

There are some "whales" out there who bought it early that potentially are going to dump off billions at a time, and you cant blame them I think its dumb to be too greedy....this would cause some big dips but at least we all get paid at the same time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If they are real deal and set up an exchange with this token as its core currency that possibly would be incredible for us.

There are some "whales" out there who bought it early that potentially are going to dump off billions at a time, and you cant blame them I think its dumb to be too greedy....this would cause some big dips but at least we all get paid at the same time.
yup def whales will dump it

last week someone had posted on reddit showing proof that he had bought BTC @$14/coin and sold it for $55k/coin

i just want my story written the same way lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

HOLDERS

My coffee hasnt kicked in yet, lol I meant and I just edited this I meant "With new non-established tokens" not "new established"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it looks like Bitsmart only allows you to deposit moonshot today, you cant trade until the 26th.

The poster said trading pair available on the 21st so Im confused.....below that I listed the schedule.

BitMart will list Moonshot (MOONSHOT) on our digital assets platform on April 21, 2021. The following trading pair will be available:MOONSHOT/USDT. Please note the available dates for different functions below:
  • Deposit feature: 4/20/2021 10:00 AM (EDT)
  • Trade feature: 4/26/2021 10:00 AM (EDT)
  • Withdrawal feature: 4/27/2021 10:00 AM (EDT)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, moonshot has a wallet in bitsmart I just confirmed. Withdrawal and trade feature isnt available.

This expains why I didnt get a big surge in price or anything....actually this is a good thing and help it grow a little more organically before it hits the new exchange.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, I was able to get 150 into safemoon in the morning.

I got 150 onto Moontoken through Pancake a few minutes ago. Using Trust Wallet. Other than Pancake Swap, where can I view my Moontoken?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I was able to get 150 into safemoon in the morning.

I got 150 onto Moontoken through Pancake a few minutes ago. Using Trust Wallet. Other than Pancake Swap, where can I view my Moontoken?
I use trust wallet as well. You can add moonshot by selecting it after hitting that icon on the top right corner. I think I used moonshot in the search field.

You need to go to the official moonshot website to find the wallet in pancake. You cant search it in pancake. On the official website there is a ID that you copy and paste into the pancake search field when you do the exchange. After you paste the ID the moonshot will come up for you to select.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
safemoon down -61%

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
safemoon down -61%
Crappy AMA, looked like a bunch of stoners....not that it bothers me but it was a bit unprofessional and safemoon seriously needs to hire a marketing team if they want to go to the next level.

Other than that, I gambled and amout I can live with, and I ain’t fuqing selling!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use trust wallet as well. You can add moonshot by selecting it after hitting that icon on the top right corner. I think I used moonshot in the search field.

You need to go to the official moonshot website to find the wallet in pancake. You cant search it in pancake. On the official website there is a ID that you copy and paste into the pancake search field when you do the exchange. After you paste the ID the moonshot will come up for you to select.
No, moon token, I purchased them from Pancake, through Trust Wallet. I cannot see my moon token in trust wallet. I assume the only way I can see how much moon token I have is through Pancake? Or can I view the coin I purchased somewhere else.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, moon token, I purchased them from Pancake, through Trust Wallet. I cannot see my moon token in trust wallet. I assume the only way I can see how much moon token I have is through Pancake? Or can I view the coin I purchased somewhere else.
I dunno anything about moontoken, I do moonshot.

IMG_0112.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon is doing a dramatic spike back up, was .0000030 at its lowest dip and now more than doubled at .0000065

It moves fast and hard, that’s why I just consider this a gamble and not panick at the dips. I’m in it only if it makes a significant impact on my life then I’m out.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Safemoon is doing a dramatic spike back up, was .0000030 at its lowest dip and now more than doubled at .0000065

It moves fast and hard, that’s why I just consider this a gamble and not panick at the dips. I’m in it only if it makes a significant impact on my life then I’m out.
Yeah, too early to panic with safe moon.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven’t figured out how to view my tokens on pancake yet just so you know.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so do this, find the official website and look for the “token address” it’s going to be a bunch of numbers and letters. Copy and paste that into the trust wallet token search field and see if it pops it up. You probably may find it under "how to buy" if they have a website.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so do this, find the official website and look for the “token address” it’s going to be a bunch of numbers and letters. Copy and paste that into the trust wallet token search field and see if it pops it up. You probably may find it under "how to buy" if they have a website.
Thanks, that did it. Putting the token address in Trust Wallet.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it looks like Bitsmart only allows you to deposit moonshot today, you cant trade until the 26th.

The poster said trading pair available on the 21st so Im confused.....below that I listed the schedule.

View attachment 204283

BitMart will list Moonshot (MOONSHOT) on our digital assets platform on April 21, 2021. The following trading pair will be available:MOONSHOT/USDT. Please note the available dates for different functions below:
  • Deposit feature: 4/20/2021 10:00 AM (EDT)
  • Trade feature: 4/26/2021 10:00 AM (EDT)
  • Withdrawal feature: 4/27/2021 10:00 AM (EDT)
I feel like this one is an even longer shot than Safemoon, but I might put a little in it too since it's so early.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah, too early to panic with safe moon.
Exactly. We all know to only invest what we're willing to lose, but with these moon/meme coins, even more so. I'm just going to keep holding until I lose it all, or make a ton. No other option with this coin as the 10% redistribution fee makes anything else not worth it. Even with the unprofessional AMA, I still believe in this one. Did y'all see the public apology and correction from the safemoon CEO?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, I was trying to withdrawal my safemoon to Trust Wallet, from Bitmart, and was telling me "Minimum 50000000.0000", which I did not have. So if I don't have that minimum amount of coin, they won't let me move it to another wallet?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, I was trying to withdrawal my safemoon to Trust Wallet, from Bitmart, and was telling me "Minimum 50000000.0000", which I did not have. So if I don't have that minimum amount of coin, they won't let me move it to another wallet?
Correct.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is that 50 mil min ?

and over here i thought i was big shot owning 6mil .. $90 lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I decided to take out my investment in HOT since the potential for huge returns is so low based on market cap and whatnot, and put in Sylo instead. Good summary of its potential here:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like this one is an even longer shot than Safemoon, but I might put a little in it too since it's so early.
I bought one more gambling coin $300 bucks worth, Shiba Uni coin. And damn Etherum fees are expensive! Cost me $35 just for the direct swap! Shiba Uni was a project that really started in 2013 and then left in the table if the story is true. No airdrops like the other two coins. Available in Dex on Trust but I used Uniswap in the browser.

Also overnight while I was sleeping a limit order hit to get Doge back at equal when I sold it. I dunno why I felt hollow after I sold it, I had that one for years lol

Ok from now on any more funds go to coins with solid fundamentals. I can get over $900 on these and understand the risks.

IMG_0115.JPG

View attachment 204304

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly. We all know to only invest what we're willing to lose, but with these moon/meme coins, even more so. I'm just going to keep holding until I lose it all, or make a ton. No other option with this coin as the 10% redistribution fee makes anything else not worth it. Even with the unprofessional AMA, I still believe in this one. Did y'all see the public apology and correction from the safemoon CEO?
No I did not I’ll check it out when I have a chance.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bought one more gambling coin $300 bucks worth, Shiba Uni coin. And damn Etherum fees are expensive! Cost me $35 just for the direct swap! Shiba Uni was a project that really started in 2013 and then left in the table if the story is true. No airdrops like the other two coins. Available in Dex on Trust but I used Uniswap in the browser.

Also overnight while I was sleeping a limit order hit to get Doge back at equal when I sold it. I dunno why I felt hollow after I sold it, I had that one for years lol

Ok from now on any more funds go to coins with solid fundamentals. I can get over $900 on these and understand the risks.

View attachment 204303

View attachment 204304
Same here. That's why I like Sylo right now. So super cheap, low market cap, lots of room for growth, but a good product still. What are all your holdings? I have ONE, VET, Safemoon and Sylo only now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That’s fuqed up! I have a smaller amount there too.

I guess I’ll just leave it there at least I can still exchange it if the time comes.