CHOLESTEROL: 5.9 (4.0 - 5.2)
TRIGLICERIDS: 1.0 (0.6 - 1.7)
S-HDL: 0.9 ( > 1.4)
S-LDL: 4.5 (2.0 - 3.5)
S-GGT: 0.23 ( < 0.93)

e2: 10 (11 - 44)
TT: 0.6 (1.42 - 9.23)
LH: 3.03 (0.57 - 12.07)

Prebloods not stellar but mostly in normal range. This was after an Alphmax XT cycle and MK677 (OL UK). Four weeks ago also started taking an SSRI (sertraline, 50mg ed) but this shouldn't have an effect.

e2: 26 (11-44)
TT: 7.22 (1.42 - 9.23)
LH: 3.5 (0.57 - 12.07)
Free T: 22.53 (7 - 22.7)

S-ALT: 0.44 (range: < 0.74)
S-AST: 0.5 (range: < 0.58)
CHOLESTEROL: 5.3 (4.0 - 5.2)
TRIGLICERIDS: 0.7 (0.6 - 1.7)
S-HDL: 1.7 ( > 1.4)
S-LDL: 3.4 (2.0 - 3.5)
S-GGT: 0.28 ( < 0.93)

Somebody care to tell me what the F is going on? My ALT is through the roof. Even if taking methylated PH's or AAS my ALT shouldn't be 8x out of normal range. Needless to say, I'm quitting this Osta cycle and going in to PCT and order a buck loads of tudca. It's a shame.

This is certainly not Ostarine eh? Order from pred.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also what is weird is my LH is very close to prebloods, but my TT is totally suppressed. It's like the thing shut down my balls. This is very worrisome. There goes my weekend lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
welcome to the world of sarms... so much awful info out there about how osta "isn't suppressive" and ha "no sides'... I had the same experience (in regards to suppression moreso). Hate everything about osta.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long since previous cycle? Did you get bloods for that? Seems completly unreasonable for osta to be that toxic.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
welcome to the world of sarms... so much awful info out there about how osta "isn't suppressive" and ha "no sides'... I had the same experience (in regards to suppression moreso). Hate everything about osta.
That's strange, could it be that some of us react so different to sarms? How was your dosage and cycle lenght?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's strange, could it be that some of us react so different to sarms? How was your dosage and cycle lenght?
8 weeks at 25mg. by week 4 I felt like absolute death. lethargy, aches, overall mood was awful, etc.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 weeks at 25mg. by week 4 I felt like absolute death. lethargy, aches, overall mood was awful, etc.
That's crazy to hear, I did 4 weeks and I felt amazing on it. Maybe there something some people just can't take with osta

Reactions: Nac
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's crazy to hear, I did 4 weeks and I felt amazing on it. Maybe there something some people just can't take with osta
agreed. just like any hormonal product, its very personal how and what is effected

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah what a nice welcome!

You're saying your LH was also high with TT low?

I mean regarding suppression and osta, seeing as my LH is normal (it usually lowers a bit when I start cutting) technically it didn't shut me down. It looks like it made me primary hipo lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah what a nice welcome!

You're saying your LH was also high with TT low?

I mean regarding suppression and osta, seeing as my LH is normal (it usualy lowers a bit when I start cutting) technically it didn't shut me down. It looks like it made me primary hipo lol
I ran ti right into another cycle so I don't know the exact values... I just know suppression and that was what was going on. I actually felt BETTER when I transitioned right into an actual epi/tren ph cycle ha.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't feel particularity bad tbh. A bit burned out as I'm cutting but nothing out of the ordinary. If I didn't do bloods I would just be thinking that my e2 and dht was low due to maybe 30% suppression...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran ti right into another cycle so I don't know the exact values... I just know suppression and that was what was going on. I actually felt BETTER when I transitioned right into an actual epi/tren ph cycle ha.
Oh I see. Well that just seems normal for Osta. Osta is suppressive, that is no mystery :)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Strange numbers. Did not shut you down, lowered estrogen, and liver through the roof. Luckily osta is great for me. With bloods to confirm.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay a serious question: seeing as my LH is normal I'm thinking of not doing a PCT with a serm. Nolva is hepatoxic and all it does (regarding T production) is raise LH, FSH and if my LH is normal then why take it if my liver needs to heal?

My LH is always around 3.0 when I cut and around 3.5 when bulking with high free T and TT.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
And this is why I tell people to stay away from sarms and companies pushing them... Ostarine is utter sh1t! I've said it before and I say it again. You're not the first to post bad bloodwork from it. For me it caused gyno and hair loss... And I don't even shed on Masteron or Proviron..

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And this is why I tell people to stay away from sarms and companies pushing them... Ostarine is utter sh1t! I've said it before and I say it again. You're not the first to post bad bloodwork from it. For me it caused gyno and hair loss... And I don't even shed on Masteron or Proviron..
Well I've found lots of bloods with normal or slightly suppressed LH and very low TT. But the liver toxicity is apparently hit or miss. At least regarding the intensity.

I wonder what is the deal with LH beeing normal and testosterone beeing 0...

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have to assume contamination, most companies are capping everything under the sun and putting whatever in it and calling it "ostarine." Not just this sarm or that prohormone, most junk coming from China and not tested so who knows. Everybody's body processes drugs differently but some numbers for sarms especially have been all over the place. My rant is over.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought OL UK ostarine not long ago and felt like absolute crap after 2 weeks. I knew it wasnt real Ostarine. Not saying its OL's fault as the company who sold it can simply put whatever they want in the bottle.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really don't mean to be dismissive here guys, but keep in mind that your liver values are not just affected by whatever cycle you are on.

ANY toxin you ingest orally goes through your liver and stresses it. Not just whatever gear you are on. This could be as simple as having taken a round of tylenol for a few headaches to having accidentally ingested anything in your food that your body saw as a toxin that needed to be dealt with. Mine shot up one time over me getting a chemical burn from some clothes I picked up from the dry cleaners. Stuff burned my skin a little and when i went to get my blood work and stuff right after my levels were sky high. I was not cycling at the time but the doc said even though I didn't eat that, it still passed through my liver on the 2nd pass and the toxins had lit me up.

I would also inspect your environment and make sure there isn't anything you did recently that might have effected the liver.

Not saying it isn't something else, could be, but don't automatically assume it is the supplement elevating your enzyme levels.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really don't mean to be dismissive here guys, but keep in mind that your liver values are not just affected by whatever cycle you are on.

ANY toxin you ingest orally goes through your liver and stresses it. Not just whatever gear you are on. This could be as simple as having taken a round of tylenol for a few headaches to having accidentally ingested anything in your food that your body saw as a toxin that needed to be dealt with. Mine shot up one time over me getting a chemical burn from some clothes I picked up from the dry cleaners. Stuff burned my skin a little and when i went to get my blood work and stuff right after my levels were sky high. I was not cycling at the time but the doc said even though I didn't eat that, it still passed through my liver on the 2nd pass and the toxins had lit me up.

I would also inspect your environment and make sure there isn't anything you did recently that might have effected the liver.

Not saying it isn't something else, could be, but don't automatically assume it is the supplement elevating your enzyme levels.
That makes a lot of sense now when you say it cause I can't imagine an healthy liver being that bad after osta

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established

Very true. The skin being the largest organ of the body directly draws in and assimilates numerous toxins throughout the day. Pollution, spray deodorant, aftershave, soap/shampoo etc etc. They all have to be passed through the body and cleaned out once ingested. People have no idea how toxic our environment really is. For the record, I try to use minimal products and those I use are natural without a thousand chemicals in them like most shower gels contain. I have used osta twice at 25mg for 10 weeks. Best feel good compound I’ve ever used. Fukk all gains as far as a lot of muscle added, but not a shift at all in ALT/AST over and above normal raises through exercise etc.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well this conversation is all fine and dandy but has anybody any input on why osta elevated enzymes so much and why TT is zero and LH normal and what to do with PCT???? I mean as much as I appreciate talking about the "weather" this is kinda, khm... serious! :)

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Well this conversation is all fine and dandy but has anybody any input on why osta elevated enzymes so much and why TT is zero and LH normal and what to do with PCT???? I mean as much as I appreciate talking about the "weather" this is kinda, khm... serious! :)
Read my above comment. Are you sure there are no other factors that could have contributed to elevated liver enzymes?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Read my above comment. Are you sure there are no other factors that could have contributed to elevated liver enzymes?
I've taken some aromasin in week 3 and 4, but discontinued after week 4. Aromasin can elevate enzymes but certainly not this much and certainly not after only app 75mg... The only other thing is sertraline, but that also doesn't have indicated hepatoxicity...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken some aromasin in week 3 and 4, but discontinued after week 4. Aromasin can elevate enzymes but certainly not this much and certainly not after only app 75mg... The only other thing is sertraline, but that also doesn't have indicated hepatoxicity...
We all react differently to compounds and one liver doesn't last as long as the other etc but an healthy liver should not be affected that much with ostarine. It doesn't make sense to me , you should probably completly stay away from alcohol and other things if that's the case. Give some information how you live normally. What do you eat, work with etc. I don't know if mrkleens comment was a longshot but it could make sense to why this happened.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We all react differently to compounds and one liver doesn't last as long as the other etc but an healthy liver should not be affected that much with ostarine. It doesn't make sense to me , you should probably completly stay away from alcohol and other things if that's the case. Give some information how you live normally. What do you eat, work with etc. I don't know if mrkleens comment was a longshot but it could make sense to why this happened.
I agree. A friend is going to take the rest of my osta now and will do bloods. That will clear things if it's only me or if it's the osta.

My life stile is stressful, don't sleep good, etc. I train 3 to 4 times per week and also do cardio app 2 times per week. Don't really drink as alcohol started making me sick more so than when I was young. But this might also be a symptom of me being burned out... But maybe it's my liver that isn't functioning properly... I do have slightly high billirubin, but that I was told is nothing to worry about, but I may dive a bit more into my liver health now.

Polly1

Awards
How long since previous cycle? Did you get bloods for that? Seems completly unreasonable for osta to be that toxic.
My levels are also through the roof after 20mg osta for 6 weeks!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Click on the boxed picture above the text input window :)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting to think some of these might not contain ostarine or a mix of something else..

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you see them?
Yes. Can you explain a bit about your cycle and when the bloods were drawn please.

I see your cholesterol and hdl, ldl were also completely crashed just as mine. Your alt (which I presume is S-ALAT) was on 22.2. almost 5 times out of range.

Polly1

Awards
They were drawn 1 week after i stopped my cycle.....20mg ed for 6 weeks

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Ol gharine and ostarine are toxic crap, always got elevated liver enzymes AST between 70-100, and ALT between 95-150.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ol gharine and ostarine are toxic crap, always got elevated liver enzymes AST between 70-100, and ALT between 95-150.
Crazy how I am finding all of this now and not before when I was doing research. Would have just done a primo cycle if I new all of this but no, now my cut is fuc*ed up.

I ran Ghar1ne before I started this cycle and it also skewed my lipid values but not my enzymes.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Last time run ol gharine after low back surgeryy l5-s1 for better healing, after digestion tablets everytime i felt in stomach strange pain. After 5 weeks ( 20-30 mg daily) drawn bloods and ast came 83 and alt 140. After over this crap everything came back normal after full month later.

Robert11

Awards
Amazing, so many posts here about how OL UK SARMS and mk-677 is legit and pure. Rep on this board claims they have purity reports. Can’t trust anyone.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amazing, so many posts here about how OL UK SARMS and mk-677 is legit and pure. Rep on this board claims they have purity reports. Can’t trust anyone.
Well... I'm not sayimg it isn't pure. It might be just how my body reacts to ostarine...

Polly1

Awards
Only osta? Also from OL UK? I see 3 dates on your bloods?
The one with the lowest is from last year cycle with 30mg dbol ed for 4 weeks

The one with the highest is the last day on osta

The third is 6 days later

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Let me tell you something. I’ve seen the ‘supposed’ purity report. It is nothing but a bit of paper with writing and a graph. It states nothing about anything. The lab running it, the chemical tested, dates, times, purity etc etc. I could have drawn up a report like this in 5 minutes on my PC. That being said, I still love OLs products and use their osta, LGD, ghar1ne, arm1care pro.

Polly1

Awards
Its not the brands it the sarms!They are not as safe as we thought!They need to be used with care!

Robert11

Awards
Let me tell you something. I’ve seen the ‘supposed’ purity report. It is nothing but a bit of paper with writing and a graph. It states nothing about anything. The lab running it, the chemical tested, dates, times, purity etc etc. I could have drawn up a report like this in 5 minutes on my PC. That being said, I still love OLs products and use their osta, LGD, ghar1ne, arm1care pro.
I’ve seen many of your posts and know you’re a big OL advocate. I’ve factored this into some decisions made. That said have you ever done bloods while on their lgd or mk? I’d like to hear from some other users showing no impact on enzymes which would suggest this is an isolate user specific case.

Robert11

Awards
Its not the brands it the sarms!They are not as safe as we thought!They need to be used with care!
Well I saw something saying these are all made in China and everyone just slaps their name on the packaging. If that’s the case who knows what the **** you’re getting from batch to batch.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike Arnold Research sells SARMs. Id be inclined to research with them or PRE, fwiw.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I’ve seen many of your posts and know you’re a big OL advocate. I’ve factored this into some decisions made. That said have you ever done bloods while on their lgd or mk? I’d like to hear from some other users showing no impact on enzymes which would suggest this is an isolate user specific case.
I have indeed done bloods or to be more specific I have done one blood test post LGD and ghar1ne use. I have no bloods to shed any light on osta though unfortunately. On LGD and ghar1ne my ALT/AST where slightly elevated but nothing more than what is to be expected with heavy exercise. I train lots. Fasted HIIT training every morning and weights later on. 6 days a week without fail. I don’t drink, use drugs and as stated above don’t use any unnecessary chemicals on or in my body which impact liver health. Diet is very clean also. Hope this answers your question.