Crazy high ALT, AST from Ostarine

Robert11

Awards
Ive used Sarms and PPARs for 7 yrs now and had blood tests after each cycle because I am on TRT and never had side effects from osta, lgd or gw. Osta had little suppression @12mgs mgs, Lgd mild suppression @25mgs and hurt my HDL and Gw zero negative effects. This year i bought OL UK lgd, osta, and gw and used each individually with major side effects from each. All of which made me feel like i was taking AAS. So I went to a lab to check out what the hell i was taking and found i was right about them being AAS. Clen was passed as gw just to give you an idea of what the others were.
This is a joke right? Show your evidence that the GW was clen or it's just bull****.

Robert11

Awards
For you guys that get an ache in our your side and make the leap to liver damage, do yourself and this thread a favor and get your blood work done for like $50.00 at private labs md. No need for a doctor. This will tell you conclusively what's going on rather than making wild ass speculations.

wrugg08

Awards
This is a joke right? Show your evidence that the GW was clen or it's just bull****.
Only a rep would say that. Im not trying to take down a supp business, but saying my perspective is (l take it or leave it) isnt bs. I can send you the pills. If you would sleep better at night. I have no need for them.

Robert11

Awards
Only a rep would say that. Im not trying to take down a supp business, but saying my perspective is (l take it or leave it) isnt bs. I can send you the pills. If you would sleep better at night. I have no need for them.
That's a ridiculous comment. I'm far from a rep. Quite the contrary, I've become very skeptical of OL SARMS lately because all of the recent negative posts on them. But you are making a pretty wild claim without any backup whatsoever. Maybe you are a rep for the competition, lol. The only way you could possible know that OL GW contained clomid would be through lab testing. So why not just post the results right here and show your claim is credible rather than have it come off as nonsense.

KarrionKloud9

Awards
KarrionKloud9 Having zero T and zero e2 will make you feel like sh*t. I don't know much about women and hormones but I think that it's worst for women to have zero estrogen than men.

Interesting that you have double the igf. Tnx for sharing. What brand ostarine are you using and at what dose?
Idk much about women either lol The oral estradiol seems to work even if it's not showing in blood because I lost my flat pecs and unfortunately have boobs. They gave me testosterone cream in 2015, it didn't increase in my blood test either really, went from 10 to 12 (before taking estradiol), last year T was 6 (after taking estradiol) , and now 0, after ostarine cycle it will probably go back to 6!) Would getting that creme help? It's only 0.02% T

Anyway I got Ost solution from IRC.bio , week 1 12.5mg, week 2 15mg, week 3 18mg, week 4 21mg, week 5 25mg. When I add Cardarine (and possibly s4, all from irc) I may decrease it since no noticeable differences during dose changes.

I felt better today going back to 40%protein 40%carbs 20%fat. For a few months I had tried 40%protein 15-25% carbs and 35-45%fat since I got into hunting and current kills are just fatty hogs

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think he said the gw was Clenbuterol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk much about women either lol The oral estradiol seems to work even if it's not showing in blood because I lost my flat pecs and unfortunately have boobs. They gave me testosterone cream in 2015, it didn't increase in my blood test either really, went from 10 to 12 (before taking estradiol), last year T was 6 (after taking estradiol) , and now 0, after ostarine cycle it will probably go back to 6!) Would getting that creme help? It's only 0.02% T
Well if it didn't do much the first time... Or you just need to use more of it. For men it's normal to use a testosterone "base" alongside anabolics. This gives you e2 and dht. The lack of both makes us feel lethargic, no libido, depression and not to mention that having zero e2 is really bad for your lipids, joints,... But women often times (or almost never I think) take exogenous e2 and t on cycle. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here. You really should open a topic if your own and get some more detailed help that way.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi all, I'm updating with my last bloods. This is 7 days after last dose of 25mg osta.

S-ALT: 3.19 (range: < 0.74)
S-AST: 0.87 (range: < 0.58)
CHOLESTEROL: 4.5 (4.0 - 5.2)
TRIGLICERIDS: 0.8 (0.6 - 1.7)
S-HDL: 1.0 ( > 1.4)
S-LDL: 3.2 (2.0 - 3.5)

TT: 3.35 (1.42 - 9.23)

Looks like all is getting back to normal. Regarding TT, I did the test at 13:00 and not in the morning. So it's probably more close to 4 - 4.5. Had morning wood today and yesterday, so maybe even more. Also this is without a serm as my LH didn't get suppressed at all. Do you guys think I should take nolva just for a week at 10mg ed, just to help move things a bit quicker? Either way, I suspect that next friday my TT will be back to my normal level. Goes to show, how easy it is to recover from ostarine.

Does TT get affected much by hour of the day or does this apply more to FT ??

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have to understand you were suppressed bud. Your total t was very low and body ups LH to try to increase endogenous test. Just because LH isnt low doesn't mean HPTA wasnt suppressed.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol no. TRT dose is 250mg/week
Wow! My blood gets thick off 100MG/week. With total T around 1,000. That's more of a mini cycle lol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have to understand you were suppressed bud. Your total t was very low and body ups LH to try to increase endogenous test. Just because LH isnt low doesn't mean HPTA wasnt suppressed.
Sure, I agree. It's just not your normal garden variety suppression u get from aas :) When LH is shutdown you definitely need a serm. I mostly didn't want to take nolva bc it's hepatotoxic and wanted my to let my enzymes get back to normal asap. I assumed my T would get back to normal quite soon, I was correct.

So if friday was my last dose of 25mg, this means: saturday 12.5, sun 6.25, mon 3.125, tue 1.5... I probably started recovering 2 or 3 days ago. So a 3.5 TT at 1PM is not bad for 2 - 3 days of recovery...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also if osta doesn't suppress by shutting down LH but rather shutt's down T production in the testis (???) then I think that it makes sense to wait 4 days before taking a serm so that osta can clear from the system. As if your testis aren't working it doesn't matter if your LH is 50 lol, you wont produce any T either way...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need to research how the HPTA works.
Care to enlighten me?

Usually if one's pituitary gland is working, producing lh and fsh, and still has zero test, this indicates pimary hypogonadism. Which means that the problem is in the testies, ie. the leydig cells aren't producing any T. Either they have died off or for some reason aren't responding to lh.

What am I missing? Tnx

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im sure you have access to google bud. You more or less just stated what Im referring to in your question. Homeostasis

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im sure you have access to google bud.
So nice of you to come to this thread and say that I should use google ;) Please either say/contribute something meaningful or buzz off. Condescending one line sentences really don't help much.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why are you catching an attitude. Google is the best source to research. You want me to copy paste articles to this forum? Im tired of young punks catching an attitude on this forum. Never used have your type on here.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why are you catching an attitude. Google is the best source to research. You want me to copy paste articles to this forum? Im tired of young punks catching an attitude on this forum. Never used have your type on here.
Ineresting that you don't see your self as a protagonist in this matter "bud".

Either way, please stop spamming this thread. Tnx.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you refuse to research medical jounals etc on google. Then when I dont give you the answer you want to hear you get an attitude and sell out? Go far away

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Wow! My blood gets thick off 100MG/week. With total T around 1,000. That's more of a mini cycle lol
Sorry I just realised I wrote 250 and not 125. My bad, I must have been multi tasking. They are 250mg amps and I do 125mg e6d’s. my apologies

Thrudvangr

Thrudvangr

Awards
Interesting! I just did 5 weeks of 'Ostarine' at 15mg/ED and quit after I started developing pain in the abdomen, bloating, loss of appetite and decreased libido...

From what I experienced, the benefits are totally pointless when compared to the negatives. I guess the old saying 'Test is best' has some truth.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bloating? Osta suppresses t production and doesn't arometise. Bloating shouldn't happen. Maybe you were taking something else than osta...

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloating? Osta suppresses t production and doesn't arometise. Bloating shouldn't happen. Maybe you were taking something else than osta...
But bloating is a symptom of liver issues. Most liver stress symptoms don’t arise until serious damage is done so in this case the bloating could’ve been from something in the diet. Who knows.

Thrudvangr

Thrudvangr

Awards
Diet was clean overall but who knows what was I sold? Totally possible it was not really Ostarine and if it was a PH, then it was also weak on the gains.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tbh even SD shouldn't elevate enzymes as much as osta did for me... So if you were taking PH's still doesnt mean you did any damage.

Didn't know about liver and bloating. Do you mean bloating only in the abdominal area?

Thrudvangr

Thrudvangr

Awards
Yes exactly. Pain and bloating in the upper abdominal region. I discarded the 'Ostarine' and started taking activated coal with quality probiotics.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since it was centered in that area then technically it could say something about how much it messed up your liver but I doubt it. Google image search liver disease and bloating. I’m guessing your case wasn’t that extreme. A lot of people have claimed to experience stomach aches from osta. Maybe your one of the unlucky ones who got that side effect.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes exactly. Pain and bloating in the upper abdominal region. I discarded the 'Ostarine' and started taking activated coal with quality probiotics.
I thought you meant bloating as in to much e2... Stomach bloating is probably due to indegestion if you ask me. I get bloated really easily...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coal and antibiotics ? Self medication at its finest..

Thrudvangr

Thrudvangr

Awards
Activated charcoal absorbs toxins and reduce bloating. My guess is that it's not the compound causing the liver/stomach issues but maybe the solution used to suspend the SARM. And probiotics, NOT antibiotics will reinforce gut health. I use those as precautions mainly in case it was an indigestion. This is not medical advice by any means.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Activated charcoal absorbs toxins and reduce bloating. My guess is that it's not the compound causing the liver/stomach issues but maybe the solution used to suspend the SARM. And probiotics, NOT antibiotics will reinforce gut health. I use those as precautions mainly in case it was an indigestion. This is not medical advice by any means.
No and you better stop it instantly. Coal has not been proven to reduce bloat and its for certain poisonings. Coal can make you feel like ****. You haven't been poisoned. You probably just bloated due to weight gain, Wether it's food or osta I don't know.

Thrudvangr

Thrudvangr

Awards
Thank you for your concern but you only have a portion of the full picture/story. It was not bloating due to weight gain, I had a dull pain in the upper abdominal area which is often linked to liver issues. That is without talking of the pale stool, cramps, diarrhea, fatigue and lethargy.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What you should be eating is 900mg of UDCA ed. Or TUDCA. Digestion will sort it self out. But you need something to help clear out the toxic bile from the liver.

Thrudvangr

Thrudvangr

Awards
I've heard of TUDCA from people on oral cycles. Will look further into it. Thanks!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your concern but you only have a portion of the full picture/story. It was not bloating due to weight gain, I had a dull pain in the upper abdominal area which is often linked to liver issues. That is without talking of the pale stool, cramps, diarrhea, fatigue and lethargy.
Coal won't do anything here and there's just no way ostarine caused so much liver damage that you need a doctor. I don't think you know the reason and I suggest you if you're worried to contact a doctor and not self medicate yourself

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard of TUDCA from people on oral cycles. Will look further into it. Thanks!
No offense bro but fact that you’ve “heard” about tudca says to me your nowhere near ready to be taking anything that could or has the potential to affect your liver,let alone peds, tudca is one of the most commonly known and one of the best things you can take for liver detox. And you didn’t know that? But you took ostarine..

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No offense bro but fact that you’ve “heard” about tudca says to me your nowhere near ready to be taking anything that could or has the potential to affect your liver,let alone peds, tudca is one of the most commonly known and one of the best things you can take for liver detox. And you didn’t know that? But you took ostarine..
Well that's one of the biggest problems with sarms and andros imo. They are so widely avaliable and promoted that they are reaching a whole nother user base. A user base that probably otherwise wouldn't have used anything. Also they are touted as to be very safe. Combine this two factors and this is what you get.

I also didn't know osta could be so liver toxic. It fooled me, so I didn't have any liver support for it. I just grabbed it emmediately the day after I got bloods. Would have taken udca with any other sarm or aas, ph, just not osta. How often do you find logs about osta on elevated ast, alt if you are not explicitly searching for it?

So yeah, it's still not general knowledge apparently that these sarms are just like methyl's or worse.

Oh but taking probiotics and charcoal is a laugh though :)

Robert11

Awards
Sounds like gastroenteritis. Without bloods you can’t blame the liver and make a clinical dx.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Ol gharine is not gharine, it is some toxic crap. You run it before olympus labs ostarine and i belive you got inflamed liver with gharine. Last time run 4 weeks 20 mg gharine bought on powermy...., ast came 60 and alt 130.

Thrudvangr

Thrudvangr

Awards
First of all, we don't know for a fact if what I was sold is indeed MK-2866. The molecular structure of Ostarine has not been revealed as far as I know so who really has the real compound?

Second things is we don't know either what caused my issue but what I can tell you is that the symptoms are already gone 95% so take that as you will.

Lastly, as Jinsun stated, so rarely do you see good logs yet alone trust worthy ones where they demonstrate liver toxicity and you be the first one to throw the stone as I'm sure you never did a mistake during your first PED runs. I am not a 20 year old looking to 'cut up for the beach brah'.

PS: If stress was induced to the liver because of the 'SARM' or the liquid in which it was suspended then I knew my values would bounce back to normal on their own after some time. The charcoal and probiotics were taken in case the issue was caused by something else such as an indigestion or gastroenteritis.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think the liquid suspension some companies use is ruff on the stomach for sure. Also maybe hepatoxic itself not the ostarine. I had serious stomach issues from liquid SARM from a particular company. When I took same compound in liquid from another company no stomach issues.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah there’s way to much hype around osta and not enough honest posts. A lot of forums are just straight up SARMS propaganda. For first time ped users this makes it hard to figure out exactly what should be taken when on cycle and after because everyone contradicts each other when it comes to this chemical. I’m also lucky I found this thread at the beginning of my cycle because not many people are saying how liver toxic this stuff is, and actually providing proof.

Lastly, the craziest thing about osta, and the reason why I think its use will slowly fade away, is because we are continually finding out that’s it’s not as safe as we thought, and to top it off, you rarely see people getting good results from cycling it.

Cardarine is an even bigger waste of money. By the way, I’m currenrly doing a cycle of ostarine and cardarine.

Thrudvangr

Thrudvangr

Awards
Yeah there’s way to much hype around osta and not enough honest posts. A lot of forums are just straight up SARMS propaganda. For first time ped users this makes it hard to figure out exactly what should be taken when on cycle and after because everyone contradicts each other when it comes to this chemical. I’m also lucky I found this thread at the beginning of my cycle because not many people are saying how liver toxic this stuff is, and actually providing proof.

Lastly, the craziest thing about osta, and the reason why I think its use will slowly fade away, is because we are continually finding out that’s it’s not as safe as we thought, and to top it off, you rarely see people getting good results from cycling it.

Cardarine is an even bigger waste of money. By the way, I’m currenrly doing a cycle of ostarine and cardarine.
So true man! Most I've seen are from overhyped people of a younger age. From what I have experienced, I MAY have gained some muscle (granted while on a calorie deficit) on 15mg/ED of 'Ostarine'. Training and recovery are both pretty good so I doubt those are the factors. So for the negatives sides I don't think I would repeat the experiment.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ostarine gainz are crap. People post bloods of elevated estrogen and liver values. All this for 3 or 4 lbs of weight gain

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Ostarine has been studied and used in Phase 1,2,3 trials with thousands of patients. Its the most studied SARM ever. Liver toxicity hasnt been an issue. This drug is going to get approved by the FDA. Highly likely what this guy was taking was not ostarine.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ostarine has been studied and used in Phase 1,2,3 trials with thousands of patients. Its the most studied SARM ever. Liver toxicity hasnt been an issue. This drug is going to get approved by the FDA. Highly unlikely what this guy was taking was not ostarine.
Well that's just the thing isn't it... There are so many different experiences on this compounds and it's probably down to the companies selling them. I trust reputable UGL's like pharmac*m, etc. much more than these sarms and andro's companies. But either way, as a general rule of thumb: do liver tests when taking sarms and always take udca/tudca, nac with them.

If osta didn't have so much sides it would be nice. I liked the results on it and I had to quit just as it was starting to get good. Was it really osta? I think yes. There have been many studies done, but there were liver toxicity issues and this is on small doses. If something doesnt create issues on a small dose it doesnt mean it wont on a 10 times larger dose.

I would really like if everybody would check liver enzymes while on sarms. That way we would get a much clearer picture.

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
I have to assume contamination, most companies are capping everything under the sun and putting whatever in it and calling it "ostarine." Not just this sarm or that prohormone, most junk coming from China and not tested so who knows. Everybody's body processes drugs differently but some numbers for sarms especially have been all over the place. My rant is over.
Agreed..... the so call bodybuilding companies have zero ethics!

Also why are you dismissing your SSRI as the possible cause of the higher liver enzymes??

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed..... the so call bodybuilding companies have zero ethics!

Also why are you dismissing your SSRI as the possible cause of the higher liver enzymes??
Bc it's not indicated to elevate them. Besides, a week after the last dose of osta my enzymes were 50% lower.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have done Ostarine and LGD many times. Never once did my liver values rise. I get bloods done during and after every cycle.

LDL on the other hand was wrecked on LGD!