CraigMatthew's H-drol + LG goodies Log

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update: So damn hungry of this stuff! As Rosie will tell you guys I usually struggle to eat.... this stuff has be wanting to eat 24/7!! Love it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick Update: So damn hungry of this stuff! As Rosie will tell you guys I usually struggle to eat.... this stuff has be wanting to eat 24/7!! Love it!
That's awesome to hear! More food = More growth :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Game, Set and Match

Well ladies and gentlemen, decided today to end my hdrol run and begin my PCT. I felt like I have had a good run and better to end it now.

PCT Protocol:
T911 for 4 weeks (3/3/2/2)
Lean Xtreme (-/-/*/*/*/*) stars indicate weeks being used.
Liv52 (Will take until bottle ends)

Notable Extras:
Anabolic Pump (3/3/3/3)... ran out of slin :(
LG's BCAA/EAA product (1serve pre training)
Lipotropic Protein

So that's my PCT, really keeping it quite simple.

Summary of Cycle:

Can't really say enough good things about this cycle. My goal at the start of this cycle was to keep my BF at around 8% and to increase my weight by 8lbs. I managed to add 15lbs so that shows how much this stack has surpassed my expectations.

Hdrol was great for the first 2-3 weeks, where I introduced MMV2, and that was a good move. MMV2 really increased aggression and helped to battle some of the lethargy felt when using hdrol.

Really noticed recovery was enhanced and after the 2nd week DOMS were little to none, which was amazing. I recommend really increasing your training volume on this stuff.

Hdrol: Increased pumps, mad recovery and great alpha male mentality.

MMV2: Agression city, made me really angry for training which was awesome. Seemed to help battle the lethargy as well. Also seemed to kick libido up a few notches.

Slin: Great for post workout pumps. Took 5 of these bad boys with my shake and a few bananas and I was full the rest of the day. Cheap and effective.

Receptor: Really hard to gauge effectiveness here as this was my first hdrol cycle, but I had great effects even from early on in the cycle so this may have helped.

I-GH-1: Really helped with sleep. Took 4 of these with my 1-carboxy and 10min later it's lights out. Woke up feeling really fresh and recovered.

1-carboxy: As mentioned before, helped with sleep and possibly even helped with libido.

Cycle Support: Great formula, once again hard to gauge how/if this helped but I had zero BP issues or pain anywhere while using this. Rather safe that sorry.

I will continue to log my PCT, as now is when the success of the cycle can really be measured. I will continue to eat like a beast and try maintain this muscle mass I have acquired.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
T911 initial thoughts... took my first dose this morning... great taste! Also made my tongue slightly numb... feeling pretty good but it's early days... will post back at the end of the day.

:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT: Day One

Supplements:
T911 (3 serves)
Anabolic Pump (3 serves)
Fish Oil Cap
Orange Triad
Liv52
1-carboxy

Thoughts: Not much to mention, appetite was still high, so that's good. Really going to try to make sure I eat a whole lot over this 4 weeks to try make sure I keep most of my gains.

Training thoughts: I think the best type fo training for PCT is to keep the volume less now, keep the intensity high, but keep the sessions short and sweet, and perhaps train 3 times per week concentrating on big compound movements.

Thoughts?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT: Day 2
Strength: normal
Bodyweight/Body Comp:normal
Pumps/Vascularity:Way up
Endurance:Great
Aggression:normal
Focus:Up
Libido:normal
Muscle Density/Hardening:normal
Overall Energy:Great
Personal Commentary: Massive pump today, possibly the biggest chest pump I have ever had, painful to shower and contract it... felt insane! I took 1 AP this morning, and another 30min pre workout with 60grams carbohydrates and 1 T911 20min pre. Not sure what caused this pump but man o man!

3 T911 (upon waking, pre workout and at night)
Neovar (3 post training and 3 with dinner)
AP (with breakfast and pre workout)
Vitamin C (5grams)
Orange Triad (2 serves)

Exercises: (all done 2/1/2 seconds)
Chinups:6,8,8 (elbow pain continues to restrict me)
Seated Row:65x14,75x12,80x12
Bar Lat Pull:40x12,44x8,50x6

Barbell Bench:60x12,70x10,80x8,85x6
Cable Crossovers:26x8 (3 sets)
Incline Smith Machine: 70x12,80x8,85x8

Really did feel in the zone today, hopefully my whole PCT continues like this, as well as the awesome pumps.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man so far so good.. but early days yet! Jsut got to keep eating! That's the hardest part for me! Lots of oats and tuna!
You'll be ok, babe...But damn the tuna. I have been going through so much cottage cheese lately, since I've gone off chicken and fish (no idea why)...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You'll be ok, babe...But damn the tuna. I have been going through so much cottage cheese lately, since I've gone off chicken and fish (no idea why)...
Cottage cheese is my snack before bed... it's not too bad :p

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Weighed myself today.. and I'm up 17.6 lbs since the beginning of the cycle. I will consider that the start of my PCT weight.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Training thoughts: I think the best type fo training for PCT is to keep the volume less now, keep the intensity high, but keep the sessions short and sweet, and perhaps train 3 times per week concentrating on big compound movements.

Thoughts?
That sounds like a good plan to me. I personally find it really productive to change 80-90% of the movements that I did on cycle. Being realistic, you won't keep all your strength and it feels shitty to work with DB's 5 pounds less on flat bench. But you'd never know it if you switched to BB flat bench for example. Just something to conisder and possibly apply throughout your routine.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a good plan to me. I personally find it really productive to change 80-90% of the movements that I did on cycle. Being realistic, you won't keep all your strength and it feels shitty to work with DB's 5 pounds less on flat bench. But you'd never know it if you switched to BB flat bench for example. Just something to conisder and possibly apply throughout your routine.
Thanks for the help and not a bad idea on totally changing the movements.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
what can u tell me about Igh1? what did you see from this product. havent seen much info on this product.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
what can u tell me about Igh1? what did you see from this product. havent seen much info on this product.
Igh1 is basically to help your body maximise the amount of growth hormone produced whiel you sleep or exercise. The bets time to use this is usualyl when combined with a hormonal cycle like hdrol, where you can take 4 pre bed (on empty stomach) and 30min pre exercise (take 3).

I used this myself and fond the sleep deeper.

As far as lethargy goes, it did affect me a bit, only when I increased the dosage up from 50mgs, so that's when I started taking mmv2 and never really suffered to much at all.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT: Day Three

Supplements:
T911 (3 serves)
Anabolic Pump (2 serves)
Neovar with lunch and dinner
Fish Oil Cap
Orange Triad
Liv52
1-carboxy (at night on empty stomach)

Thoughts: Not much to say, day off the gym since I'm only working out 3x per week. Really tempting to get in there and train but it's time to let the body heal. Eating lots, lots of water and trying to keep these gains.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
how do you like the t911?

im seriously considering throwing that into my PCT and adding MMv2 to my H-Drol cycle, but people have advised against it being my first cycle :frustrate

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
how do you like the t911?

im seriously considering throwing that into my PCT and adding MMv2 to my H-Drol cycle, but people have advised against it being my first cycle :frustrate
I did it for my first hdrol cyce, I had pulsed epidrol previously to that. MMV2 goes well with hdrol simply to help battle the lethargy you may feel during the cycle. T911 is going well, good pumps so far, appetite is still up and I feel good.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
What r ur thoughts on prime being used during pct, instead of on to help with strength and appetite during pct

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What r ur thoughts on prime being used during pct, instead of on to help with strength and appetite during pct
To be honest I didn't get a whole lot out of prime....if you have already bought it, then by all means use it during PCT.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Well my thinking is it would be better in pct then stacked with hrdol because the two things prime is known for, you already get with hdrol so how would a person know how well prime works. Its known for appetite and strenght. Both which jump with hdrol as well.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well my thinking is it would be better in pct then stacked with hrdol because the two things prime is known for, you already get with hdrol so how would a person know how well prime works. Its known for appetite and strenght. Both which jump with hdrol as well.
Yeah I agree with you :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update: Still getting hungry all the time, which is great. Feeling positive I should be able ot keep these gains. Will train arms and shoulders today.

I'll take T911 20min pre with a Anabloic Pump and some carbohydrates and hopefully get some insane pumps again!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
your updates are incredible, thank you. ill be starting a log soon and i hope to pick your brain as i go through my cycle

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT: Day 4: Shoulders and Arms
Strength: Up
Personal Commentary: Dosed T911 an hour pre workout to see what would happen, along with AP with 60grams carbohydrates, and the insane pump continued, so perhaps timing is not such an issue with this.

Neovar (3 post training and 3 with lunch)
Vitamin C (5grams)
Orange Triad (2 serves)

Military Press (Smith):50x12,60x8,65x8,67,5x6
Calve Machine Shoulders Press:75x6,75x5,60x8
Peck Deck reverse Flies:34x10,40x8,40x8

Single Hand Cable Machine Tricep (both hands): 24x10,30x6,30x6
Bar Pushdown:72x6,72x6,72x6

Incline Bicep Curls:13.5x8 (3 sets) talk about pump!!!
Olympic Bar curls: 30x8 (3 sets) More pump!!

Really Happy with this workout, since I have cut my workout down to 3 days per week I really have to make sure my workouts are spot on and intense. So pump I'm getting from AP + T911 is simply incredible, highly recomend it! Treat yourself!

Also good to see my strength is the same as when on the hdrol!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
PCT: Day 4: Shoulders and Arms
Personal Commentary: Dosed T911 an hour pre workout to see what would happen, along with AP with 60grams carbohydrates, and the insane pump continued, so perhaps timing is not such an issue with this.

Vitamin C (5grams)
Orange Triad (2 serves)

Military Press (Smith):50x12,60x8,65x8,67,5x6
Calve Machine Shoulders Press:75x6,75x5,60x8
Peck Deck reverse Flies:34x10,40x8,40x8

Single Hand Cable Machine Tricep (both hands): 24x10,30x6,30x6
Bar Pushdown:72x6,72x6,72x6

Incline Bicep Curls:13.5x8 (3 sets) talk about pump!!!
Olympic Bar curls: 30x8 (3 sets) More pump!!

Really Happy with this workout, since I have cut my workout down to 3 days per week I really have to make sure my workouts are spot on and intense. So pump I'm getting from AP + T911 is simply incredible, highly recomend it! Treat yourself!

Also good to see my strength is the same as when on the hdrol!

good to see the PCT is going really well im so itching to start my h-drol :whip:

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
well, I'm not entirely sure yet. Im at around 18-19% body fat as I just started working out again 6 months ago after 2 years off from the gym (tore my akiles and was rehabin for a longgg time). Ive been on a cut for a few months and lost about 6% body fat in that span, diet has been pretty good, trying to get it as clean as possible now. I had planed on going on a slight clean bulk and run H-drol, but now im thinking I might just keep the cut and start the h-drol, either that or keep cutting and then run H-drol in a while ( but im itching to run it, so I have no idea)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT: Day 5

Supplements:
T911 (3 serves)
Anabolic Pump (2 serves)
Neovar with breakfast and dinner
Fish Oil Cap
Orange Triad
Liv52

Thoughts: Mood elevation today was great, felt in a good positive mood all day and really REALLY wanted to train, had to stop myself. Muscles look/feel full still and DOMS isn't even really to bad yet, which is suprising after my crazy session yesterday.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT: Day 6: Legs and Calves
Strength: normal/slightly down
Bodyweight/Body Comp:maintaining current weight
Personal Commentary: Strength was not the greatest today, was so hot in the gym, which really drained my energy. Really focused on squats and drop set leg extensions. Happy with the workout and my quads feel destroyed!

Vitamin C (5grams)
Orange Triad (2 serves)

ATG Squats:60x10,100x8,100x6,100x6
Leg Extension:72x10,72x10,90x8,90x8 (dropped 3 pins for 3 sets)
Seated Calve:50x12,70x8,70x8
Standing Smith Calves:80x15,100x15,110x12
Deadlifts:60x12,100x8,100x8 (to tired and drained here)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT: 7: Rest Day

Supplements:
T911 (3 serves)
Anabolic Pump (2 serves)
Fish Oil Cap
Orange Triad
Liv52

Thoughts:Well it's a full week into PCT now, the minor acne from hdrol has gone, which is good. Feel good, weight seems to be remaining constant, although this week it was down 2.2lbs, for a total of 14lbs gained now since start of cycle. So I'm very pleased with that. Libido is still good on T911, and strength seems pretty damn good except for squats which went down a fair bit.

Muscle still look full and I'm staying lean, I'd say thanks to AP and Neovar. So far the PCT is going as well as could be expected.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
PCT: 7: Rest Day

Supplements:
T911 (3 serves)
Anabolic Pump (2 serves)
Fish Oil Cap
Orange Triad
Liv52

Thoughts:Well it's a full week into PCT now, the minor acne from hdrol has gone, which is good. Feel good, weight seems to be remaining constant, although this week it was down 2.2lbs, for a total of 14lbs gained now since start of cycle. So I'm very pleased with that. Libido is still good on T911, and strength seems pretty damn good except for squats which went down a fair bit.

Muscle still look full and I'm staying lean, I'd say thanks to AP and Neovar. So far the PCT is going as well as could be expected.

sorry to hear about the strength and the weight loss! I am glad to hear everything else is going well!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about the strength and the weight loss! I am glad to hear everything else is going well!
Hey thanks for the support man. I'm not to upset about the weight loss, it was bound to happen and I told myself this before my cycle even began. Realistic expectations are better than fooling yourself. I'm eating and training hard, not much more I can do to keep these gains.

Other than that this PCT is treating me very well.

:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT: 8: Rest Day

Supplements:
T911 (3 serves)
Anabolic Pump (2 serves)
Fish Oil Cap
Orange Triad
Liv52

Thoughts:played a game of touch rugby for 2 hours, was good cardio. Felt nice and aggressive, and I'm still getting really hungry which is a good sign.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, Back/Chest will be fine. It will be only my second session back at body-part splits, and I've lost some strength, but I should be fine. Push me hard (and vice versa) :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn Im late! Ill catch up tho! Just wanted to sub in! :D GL buddy!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yep, Back/Chest will be fine. It will be only my second session back at body-part splits, and I've lost some strength, but I should be fine. Push me hard (and vice versa) :D
ah nice, I'll push you don't worry. When are you expecting to head this way?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah nice, I'll push you don't worry. When are you expecting to head this way?
My interview is next Tuesday. I will be coming down Monday night, and wanting to train in the morning (how early?) before my interview (since Ana's graduation is in the afternoon).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
My interview is next Tuesday. I will be coming down Monday night, and wanting to train in the morning (how early?) before my interview (since Ana's graduation is in the afternoon).
I get to work at 9am, I'd prefer to train a bit after that? :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get to work at 9am, I'd prefer to train a bit after that? :)
My interview is at 10am, so not sure that that would work. What about a little earlier, or just before lunch (it shouldn't take longer than an hour)?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
My interview is at 10am, so not sure that that would work. What about a little earlier, or just before lunch (it shouldn't take longer than an hour)?
Lets do just before lunch :) 11:30am?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT: Day 9: Chest and Back
Pumps/Vascularity:Up
Endurance:Normal
Personal Commentary: Good strength in today's workout, but as it's summer here and getting quite hot I'm finding my endurance is a bit down.

Vitamin C (5grams)
Orange Triad (2 serves)

Barbell Bench Press:80x10,80x10,90x8
Incline DB's:22.5x12,35x8,35x6,30x10
Cable Crossover:26x8 (3 sets)

Lat Pulldown:120x12,136x10,150x8
Olympic Bar Pull:60x12,60x12,60x12
Seated Row:60x12,80x10,80x8