Cortisol Lowering Stack

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Over time I have decided that I do not wish to use anything that is a "proprietary blend" and would prefer to spend more $ putting together my own stacks. I want to run a stim-free, cortisol controlling stack, so this is what I am thinking :

1) SNS Reduce XT
2) CEL Suppress-C
3) Now EGCG

I'm thinking 1 cap of Reduce XT combined with 1 pump (half dose) of Supress-C in the AM, and another dose of the same 4-6 hours later. Also, 1 cap of EFCG 3x's per day.

Would this be an effective stack/dosage strategy?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that sounds like a really effective stack. the later dose may not even be necessary for proper cort control, but you can always give it a shot.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I'm very interested in Erase, but I've been holding out to see the results of more logs/reviews. I also like Endoamp and P.P. products in general, but adding this to the stack would be around $50, so the Erase/Endoamp stack would cost around $80 + $8 for the EGCG. There's a lot of good combinations that could really help with cortisol control. They all seem, in my opinion, much better than the formulated "propretary blends."

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do:

Erase + Endoamp MAX

or

Erase + Suppress-C
Pardon me if I'm wrong natty but isn't Erase androstentriol better know as B-triol to the cort blocking community?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
liking endoamp, might be interested in giving it a try with some erase.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Pardon me if I'm wrong natty but isn't Erase androstentriol better know as B-triol to the cort blocking community?
Androstenetriol is a completely different compound than Erase's active. The only two products I've seen androstenetriol in are Lean Xtreme and Suppress-C.

Both great products as well.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Just placed my order! About $67 with shipping, and this stack should last me at least 45 days (the Suppress-C a bit longer). A little bit expensive, but at least with all three products, I know exactly what and how much is going into my system.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androstenetriol is a completely different compound than Erase's active. The only two products I've seen androstenetriol in are Lean Xtreme and Suppress-C.

Both great products as well.
Are you sure??

Erase = Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione
Lean Xtreme = Androst-5-ene-3b, 7b, 17b-triol

The identical 3,5,7 and 17 bonds just makes me wonder that's all. Either way it's a good product and very effective. I actually like the idea of a pure btriol supp, which is why I'm curious about this. Haven't heard anything about it's anti- estrogen properties though. If it is btriol then that's new to me and definitely a new way to market the substance.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just placed my order! About $67 with shipping, and this stack should last me at least 45 days (the Suppress-C a bit longer). A little bit expensive, but at least with all three products, I know exactly what and how much is going into my system.
keep us posted on how it works for you.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you sure??

Erase = Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione
Lean Xtreme = Androst-5-ene-3b, 7b, 17b-triol

The identical 3,5,7 and 17 bonds just makes me wonder that's all. Either way it's a good product and very effective. I actually like the idea of a pure btriol supp, which is why I'm curious about this. Haven't heard anything about it's anti- estrogen properties though. If it is btriol then that's new to me and definitely a new way to market the substance.
No, they are different. Dione is 2 ketone groups and triol is three hydroxl groups. Erase is a metabolite of 7-OXO... or specifically 3,7 DHEA.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, they are different. Dione is 2 ketone groups and triol is three hydroxl groups. Erase is a metabolite of 7-OXO... or specifically 3,7 DHEA.
there is a ton of 7-keto metabolites it would seem. do you have any studies or links about it's use as an anti-estrogen? I searched but came up with nothing...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is a ton of 7-keto metabolites it would seem. do you have any studies or links about it's use as an anti-estrogen? I searched but came up with nothing...
Extract from the FREE TEST Techical Product Write-Up on 3,7-keto DHEA:
* 3, 7-Keto DHEA is a naturally-occurring metabolite of dehydroepiandosterone (DHEA), and is a potent aromatase inhibitor with some very unique qualities. Aromatase is an enzyme that transforms testosterone into estrogen, and the more active aromatase is, the more estrogen will ultimately be present. Therefore, aromatase inhibitors significantly decrease the level of estrogen in the body. This is important as increased estrogen in men can signal the hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis (HPTA) to shut down the release of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). GnRH signals the production of luteinizing hormone (LH), which signals the production of testosterone. Therefore, increased estrogen levels can lower endogenous testosterone production (21,29,31).

* 3, 7-Keto DHEA has demonstrated strong ability to lower estrogen, thus mitigating this effect. It has a high binding affinity (Ki value = 0.22 mM) to the aromatase enzyme, and binds in an irreversible manner, making it a suicide inhibitor of aromatase. Ki Values measure how efficiently a compound binds to its associated receptor. The lower the Ki value; the higher the binding affinity. This inhibition allows for the production of less estradiol (E2) and estrone (E1) and allows the user of the compound to maintain a higher level of testosterone; hence improving the Testosterone: Estrogen (T:E) ratio. The mechanism through which aromatase inhibitors raise testosterone is fairly simple; the HPTA senses low levels of estrogen, and because the body seeks to maintain homeostasis (it likes to maintain at least some estrogen, even in men), there is a concurrent increase in the amount of testosterone that is being produced, as a way to compensate for the low estrogen levels. The increased testosterone levels normally will result in increased estrogen since there is no estrogen being produced. Essentially, the brain is tricked into trying to produce more estrogen, so it releases more luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH) and subsequently more LH, leading to even higher testosterone levels (20,21-23).

* All aromatase inhibitors share this characteristic of positively altering the T:E ratio, and all will raise serum testosterone levels in men, which has been referenced in numerous studies. 3,7-Keto DHEA is comparable in potency to several other commonly available aromatase inhibitors. As explained above, a lower Ki value means higher potency, making it more potent than both Formestane and Exemestane, and very similar to androstentrione (ATD) (31,55). (See Figure 5)

* 3,7-Keto DHEA is unique from other commonly used aromatase inhibitors in sports supplements in that it is a natural metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA and it cannot directly bind to the androgen receptor. 3,7-Keto DHEA (like 7-Keto DHEA) also cannot convert to testosterone, estrogen, or progesterone via any type of enzymatic reaction, so by strict definition it cannot in any way be considered a prohormone. This clearly differentiates it from other recently banned products that allow for the direct conversion to a controlled substance in the body (in either in trace amounts or full-scale conversion). This can not occur with 3,7-Keto DHEA, as it is formed naturally in humans from 7-Keto DHEA and can be readily found in humans in the amount of 5-7 ug/day (23-24).
References can be viewed at the end of the write-up on the AppNut site.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
There is also a significant amount of research showing that mega-dosing vitamin C can suppress cortisol. I have used lean xtreme with (what I would consider to be) significant results. I have a tub of Endoamp Max I can't wait to dive into. I know several who have run this and I hear great things.