Controlled Labs SPECIALS!!!!!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Will these products be oversold? RedPM and Purple Intrain only have one unit left.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
got my intrain! wissh i had more dough to try out golden gains.

thanks for the deal!

enswalters

Awards
I snagged the Reduction PM already. I might just have to put in a 2nd order and get the Golden Gains. I tried the sample and it tastes pretty damn good.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Will these products be oversold? RedPM and Purple Intrain only have one unit left.
we will ship more to satisfy the voracious appetites of the AM members if need be :D
I snagged the Reduction PM already. I might just have to put in a 2nd order and get the Golden Gains. I tried the sample and it tastes pretty damn good.
golden gains is awesome.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reduction PM is a sweet deal folks

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Got 3 pm reduction, $10 is a steal thanks guys

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
^^^^lol.

Have you ever seen someone getting robbed on a highway though? I mean how does it work? does someone like stand on the side and point a gun at you as your doing 75 mph in your car and he screams ''PULL OVER THIS IS A ROBBERY!!!'' then you stop and let him rob you... is that how it works?

cause if it were me, and I know I'm pretty messed up in the head and all, and someone was pointing a gun at me from the side of the road when I was going 75mph in my car I think I might just like close my eyes a little and run that robber's a$$ into the asphalt.

but that's just me, and my speculation about highway robberies.

If anyone knows how it really works, I'd love to know so I could try it one day....

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
but btw it was an awesome sale, got something I've been wanting to try for a while cause the taste is great! go golden gains!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i was happy now i get to try some intrain also picked up some reduction which i liked using before.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Helllllll YEA !!!!!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
^^^^lol.

Have you ever seen someone getting robbed on a highway though? I mean how does it work? does someone like stand on the side and point a gun at you as your doing 75 mph in your car and he screams ''PULL OVER THIS IS A ROBBERY!!!'' then you stop and let him rob you... is that how it works?

cause if it were me, and I know I'm pretty messed up in the head and all, and someone was pointing a gun at me from the side of the road when I was going 75mph in my car I think I might just like close my eyes a little and run that robber's a$$ into the asphalt.

If anyone knows how it really works, I'd love to know so I could try it one day....
Havnt you ever the seen the fast and the furious!?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
^^^^lol.

highway robberies probably go back to the horse and buggy days, but these days it does occur on highways in some countries when they run through a major city. I saw a video once of guys on motorcycles that rob women of their purses when they get off a bus stop on the highway shoulder.
but btw it was an awesome sale, got something I've been wanting to try for a while cause the taste is great! go golden gains!
for sure, the sale is unreal
Yeah i was happy now i get to try some intrain also picked up some reduction which i liked using before.
get all 3 if you can
would have got more but our customs has a 3 mth rule
damn them and their stupid rules, just buy under a different name from someone in your family ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where are you giantbrandon?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a "silver" product yet?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What, for the 'Over 60' set? Silver Triad: multi-vitamin for the final decade! Silver Gene: your first wood this millennia, guaranteed!
that was very good right there :lol:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Silver and Gold.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At this rate, I'll have pulled myself out of the hole, started a successful coffee roasting business, become hugely successful, gone public, sold my share for $6.5mil, and be able to order a lifetime supply of CL products! Keep it going! :D

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
At this rate, I'll have pulled myself out of the hole, started a successful coffee roasting business, become hugely successful, gone public, sold my share for $6.5mil, and be able to order a lifetime supply of CL products! Keep it going! :D
given maxwell house a run for its money :D

djl

Awards
  • Established
Nutra front page says REDuction PM is $9.99, but I can't find it cheaper than $16.99.

Typo on front page, or my FireFox playing games?