Complete natty dominance. PES inspired transformation.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killing it as always Jeff, new pic in your profile looks lean bud
Thank you bro! I was actually feeling a bit bloated. I tend to post more pics but I feel the change will be more relevant I I space them out. I may get some more up soon or I may even wait to the final pics. Either way there is definite improvements being made and I think the difference will be very noticeable!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 29

Weight 169.6

Legs. Man I hate squats! I switch to hack squats for a few weeks and go back and am down 15 lbs on them. I just don't get why I can't give them 100 percent. I feel like I'm holding back and can't push myself on them. It is odd because I go so hard on every other lift! Whatever.... Not really fishing for tips just venting. I know what's holding me back on them.

Smith squats
1x5 155
1x5 185
2x5 205

Leg extension
1x8 140
1x6 160
1x6 165 (PR)
1x7 155

Rotary calf (toes straight, out, in)
1x10,10,10 110
1x10,10,10 120 (PR)
1x10,10,10 115

Leg curl
1x11 120
2x7 130

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
You'll get it bro... My leg days suck too

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude I can't do smith squats at all. Feels so unnatural. Have u tried just regular BB squats since you've been doing hacks?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude I can't do smith squats at all. Feels so unnatural. Have u tried just regular BB squats since you've been doing hacks?
No, will give them a go next week. Unfortunately the squat rack was being used for jump rope today... Not srs but it was being misused.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I hate smith squats haha

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
legs are a different kind of pain when you really nuke 'em. i catch my self holding back sometimes. having a lifting partner helps. especially one that will push you to go heavier for more reps.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
legs are a different kind of pain when you really nuke 'em. i catch my self holding back sometimes. having a lifting partner helps. especially one that will push you to go heavier for more reps.
Doesn't make any sense because I feel I push myself harder then most on everything accept for squats. I feel myself giving up on them. It is so uncharacteristic of me...

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Doesn't make any sense because I feel I push myself harder then most on everything accept for squats. I feel myself giving up on them. It is so uncharacteristic of me...
Maybe watching too many of those fail vids in that AI promo? Ouch.....

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
legs are a big mind game bro. i can work everything and make everything else grow exponentially with out a partner. my legs on the other hand, my mind will say i cant get anymore it hurts my legs are shot, when in actuality i have more reps, more sets and heavier weight. i caught my self doing it on monday with my leg day. i pussed out, i was planning on finishing them off with some front squats. instead i went and did abs and attempted to do cardio.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My quads have grown but I can't get my damn calfs to grow for the life of me!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
My quads have grown but I can't get my damn calfs to grow for the life of me!
Try the dc training version of calves. Mine are blowing up on it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try the dc training version of calves. Mine are blowing up on it.
I've been looking into doing dc on my upcoming cycle. Might make more sense with how much I work. 12 hour shifts every other day reak havoc on a 5-6 day training schedule. My last cycle I averaged 1 1/2-2 hours in the gym 6 days a week and I don't see that being an option with me working 70+ hours a week from now til Xmas.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been looking into doing dc on my upcoming cycle. Might make more sense with how much I work. 12 hour shifts every other day reak havoc on a 5-6 day training schedule. My last cycle I averaged 1 1/2-2 hours in the gym 6 days a week and I don't see that being an option with me working 70+ hours a week from now til Xmas.
5-6 days can be time consuming. I'm sure you'll figure out a program that works to keep killin it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5-6 days can be time consuming. I'm sure you'll figure out a program that works to keep killin it.
Honestly it may sound like my priorities are mixed up but 70 hour work weeks are too time consuming. I would much rather work 50-60 hours a week and hit the gym my normal 6 days at 1-2 hours. I live for family and gym time, not to work! Going to a 3-4 day routine would be hard as hell. I love the gym way too much to only be there a few days a week.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Honestly it may sound like my priorities are mixed up but 70 hour work weeks are too time consuming. I would much rather work 50-60 hours a week and hit the gym my normal 6 days at 1-2 hours. I live for family and gym time, not to work! Going to a 3-4 day routine would be hard as hell. I love the gym way too much to only be there a few days a week.
I don't want my life to revolve around the gym or work.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You work to live..not the other way around. The best growth in my legs came from DC training and widow makers but it doesn't work unless you leave it all on the table. If you aren't lying on the floor after that 20 reps then you candy assed it bubba. How bad do you want it??

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You work to live..not the other way around. The best growth in my legs came from DC training and widow makers but it doesn't work unless you leave it all on the table. If you aren't lying on the floor after that 20 reps then you candy assed it bubba. How bad do you want it??
Agreed. A strong leg workout will have you ready to collapse. They're a different animal.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 30

Weight 169

Biceps/abs. Had a rough time waking up today. Made up some alphamine and headed in to the gym. Supped on it through warm ups and stretches and by my first set I was ready to go hard. Had an amazing pump by the end of my preacher sets and arms felt like they were tearing by arm extension. Love that feeling!

Preacher curl
1x8 85
1x6 95
1x5 100
16 90

Arm curl machine
1x8 90
1x8 95
1x8 100
1x8 105 (PR)
1x10 90

Arm extension machine
1x10 100
1x8 120
1x8 130 (PR)
1x8 115

Db curl
1x8 40
1x7 45

15 mins weight ab work

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Awesome arm day bro no wonder you got some cannons

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys! I've been enjoying arms a lot lately and my bicep felt incredible from the machine work.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Time to down another scoop and a half of Alphamine... Gotta love it on these late night shifts.... Revenue retrievin!!! Graveyard

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time to down another scoop and a half of Alphamine... Gotta love it on these late night shifts.... Revenue retrievin!!! Graveyard
Completely agree! It is truly a life saver!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30

Weight 169

Biceps/abs. Had a rough time waking up today. Made up some alphamine and headed in to the gym. Supped on it through warm ups and stretches and by my first set I was ready to go hard. Had an amazing pump by the end of my preacher sets and arms felt like they were tearing by arm extension. Love that feeling!

Preacher curl
1x8 85
1x6 95
1x5 100
16 90

Arm curl machine
1x8 90
1x8 95
1x8 100
1x8 105 (PR)
1x10 90

Arm extension machine
1x10 100
1x8 120
1x8 130 (PR)
1x8 115

Db curl
1x8 40
1x7 45

15 mins weight ab work
Getting ready for the gun show. Excellent work LTL !!!

You mentioned that you take Alphamine at or prior to work to boost energy sometimes. How's the Thermo effect and does not make you feel uncomfortable at work ?

Thanks.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting ready for the gun show. Excellent work LTL !!!

You mentioned that you take Alphamine at or prior to work to boost energy sometimes. How's the Thermo effect and does not make you feel uncomfortable at work ?

Thanks.
In my experience the thermo isn't overly noticeable until you do a lot of physical activity. I sweat a lot at work because of the setting and environment I work in. So it's hard to judge when it is anymore then normal. I do notice it during lifting and cardio though. As far as
Comfort level I would say no it isn't enough to make you uncomfortable at all. If anything it gives me a good feeling because I feel it's working.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my experience the thermo isn't overly noticeable until you do a lot of physical activity. I sweat a lot at work because of the setting and environment I work in. So it's hard to judge when it is anymore then normal. I do notice it during lifting and cardio though. As far as
Comfort level I would say no it isn't enough to make you uncomfortable at all. If anything it gives me a good feeling because I feel it's working.
Cool.. Thanks !

I used to sweat a lot at work with slight increase in temperature. Since I lost weight, that problem slowly dissipated. I just imagine how uncomfortable it used to be in shirt and tie.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool.. Thanks !

I used to sweat a lot at work with slight increase in temperature. Since I lost weight, that problem slowly dissipated. I just imagine how uncomfortable it used to be in shirt and tie.
I work right next to 14 ovens constantly opening and closing. All of them are pumped at 960 Celsius. I'm constantly hot so I can't tell for sure if it makes a huge difference at that time. I promise I notice no discomfort at any time that can be contributed to alphamine dosing. I've had no sides to complain about from it to be honest. This has been a real clean run besides the joint soreness. Which really hasn't been too bad matter of fact I haven't even taken my cissius in a few days and haven't had a problem.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Industrial bakery LTL?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha, that is a sweat box bubba.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work right next to 14 ovens constantly opening and closing. All of them are pumped at 960 Celsius. I'm constantly hot so I can't tell for sure if it makes a huge difference at that time. I promise I notice no discomfort at any time that can be contributed to alphamine dosing. I've had no sides to complain about from it to be honest. This has been a real clean run besides the joint soreness. Which really hasn't been too bad matter of fact I haven't even taken my cissius in a few days and haven't had a problem.
Thanks for the feedback !!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30

Weight 169

Preacher curl
1x8 85
1x6 95
1x5 100
16 90

Arm curl machine
1x8 90
1x8 95
1x8 100
1x8 105 (PR)
1x10 90

Arm extension machine
1x10 100
1x8 120
1x8 130 (PR)
1x8 115

Db curl
1x8 40
1x7 45

15 mins weight ab work
Killer arm workout!!! Damn I think I got an arm pump reading that lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer arm workout!!! Damn I think I got an arm pump reading that lol
Thank bro. It felt incredible! Wish my guns were the size of cannons like yours!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 32

Chest/abs

Hammer chest press (hammers are weight per arm)
1x10 90
1x8 100
1x6 110
1x6 100

Hammer incline press
1x10 70
1x8 80
1x7 82.5

Hammer wide press
1x12 90
1x8 115
1x7 120

Pectoral machine
1x8 120
1x6 130 (PR I think)
1x7 120
1x7 110

15 mins weighted ab work.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong work LTL, impressive numbers on the hammer strength stuff for sure.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 31 was a rest day.

DAA is starting to show. Libido is steadily increasing and strength is feeling good. I've lowered my daily calorie intake by about 200-250 and carbs by 50-100 a day. It is having a big impact on leaning out too. I won't be checking my weight for a while because dropping weight messes me up mentally. Run is going great.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Day 31 was a rest day.

DAA is starting to show. Libido is steadily increasing and strength is feeling good. I've lowered my daily calorie intake by about 200-250 and carbs by 50-100 a day. It is having a big impact on leaning out too. I won't be checking my weight for a while because dropping weight messes me up mentally. Run is going great.
Nice work bro. I really can't believe how quickly your body reacts to your diet. Your dedication and control shows daily.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unrelated news: come on tigers!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 32

Chest/abs

Hammer chest press (hammers are weight per arm)
1x10 90
1x8 100
1x6 110
1x6 100

Hammer incline press
1x10 70
1x8 80
1x7 82.5

Hammer wide press
1x12 90
1x8 115
1x7 120

Pectoral machine
1x8 120
1x6 130 (PR I think)
1x7 120
1x7 110

15 mins weighted ab work.
Hammer day. NICE !!!
Good stuff LTL. Keep destroying those weights.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 33

Legs. Short and sweet. Still lagging on squat but not quitting. 12 hour shift today so had to get in, get done and get out.

Barbell squat
1x8 135
1x7 185
1x5 205
1x6 195

Leg curl
1x8 100
1x7 110
1x7 115
1x6 120

Leg extension
1x8 130
1x8 140
1x8 145

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Day 33

Legs. Short and sweet. Still lagging on squat but not quitting. 12 hour shift today so had to get in, get done and get out.

Barbell squat
1x8 135
1x7 185
1x5 205
1x6 195

Leg curl
1x8 100
1x7 110
1x7 115
1x6 120

Leg extension
1x8 130
1x8 140
1x8 145
Congrats on getting workouts in with 12 hour shifts bro..... Zero excuses! Love it

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on getting workouts in with 12 hour shifts bro..... Zero excuses! Love it
You know me bro! ;-)

Not getting as much done as I'd like but I'm happy with just getting some work done.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 33

Barbell squat
1x8 135
1x7 185
1x5 205
1x6 195

Leg curl
1x8 100
1x7 110
1x7 115
1x6 120

Leg extension
1x8 130
1x8 140
1x8 145
If you can do it, I can do it. Off to the gym to kill it!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did the bb squats feel any better?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did the bb squats feel any better?
Yea, funny you say that I rotate the two normally and am noticing I feel a lot better on barbell. Gives you more control and feels way better on the knees. Thanks brosef! Going to try to hit squats twice a week for now on. Especially with the cycle I have coming up. :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yea, funny you say that I rotate the two normally and am noticing I feel a lot better on barbell. Gives you more control and feels way better on the knees. Thanks brosef! Going to try to hit squats twice a week for now on. Especially with the cycle I have coming up. :)
I love squatting twice a week. If your up for it you should look into dc training, it got my legs to GROW! Im personally thinking of going back to it all winter while i bulk.