Clen’s Road to a 315 Bench, Msten DMZ log

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
my blood pressure is always higher when my allergies are acting up. I seem to carry more water when they are bad too. I’m sure it is all interconnected, but still sucks either way

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Small update, BP is 129/80 in left arm and 134/85 in the right. Leads me to think something is up with my right arm from surgery I had on my shoulder. Might get it looked at if the discrepancy gets any worse to make sure there’s no blockages or anything from beingin the sling for 3 months. That’ll be way down the road though so I’m not worrying about that for now.

I do need to watch my water in take though. Had a bit of a Bp scare earlier because I hadn’t drank enough and took a nap. Woke up and my Bp was in to the 150s but went down after I drank a lot of water.

Got more TUDCA ordered and the Arimacare pro. Exem is ordered as well so that’ll all be here well before I need it but better safe than sorry. Might add some sort of BCAAs in for me to take while I’m working out just to give me the extra push when I workout before work and can’t eat a huge meal or anything of the sort after I finish. Gonna stay away from PWO for now till I see where my BP holds at. also haven’t used it in years so I don’t feel a need to add it in.

Arms still feel full from the workout earlier today and I’m already seeing more definition in my triceps. Shoulders are a bit bigger looking as well. Loving this **** and it hasn’t even been a week.

Allergies though, killer bad today. Thank god for the rain tomorrow. Knock some of this pollen down so I can breath again.
Right on! Good job staying on top of things.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my blood pressure is always higher when my allergies are acting up. I seem to carry more water when they are bad too. I’m sure it is all interconnected, but still sucks either way
Yeah I noticed that with me as well, I’m not sure if it’s because of low grade systemic inflammation or what but when the pollen is bad out my Bp goes up. It drops a lot when it rains too.

@hairygrandpa I couldn’t find the article referencing the no ai use. I’m going to assume I either lost it (possible) or I just ended up confusing an article and broscience (more likely the case). If I manage to find it I’ll send it over to you, I wouldn’t get your hopes up though. Once I lose **** it’s gone for good normally.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A good non-stim PWO (Pump Product) may help bring your BP down..

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A good non-stim PWO (Pump Product) may help bring your BP down..
Any recommendations? Haven’t found one I really liked but I’m also worried about back pumps on the stuff if I’m already getting insane pumps as it is without it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really sad day today guys, lost my best friend of 5 years today. She helped me though tons of hard times in the gym especially my squats, cleans, and jerks. She fixed my ankle mobility too.

Rip adipowers, even though you were old you’re still the best weightlifting shoe I’ve owned. I’m sorry my jerks broke your heel support. You’ll be missed greatly.

Summary of the day coming later.

IMG_1664.JPG

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really sad day today guys, lost my best friend of 5 years today. She helped me though tons of hard times in the gym especially my squats, cleans, and jerks. She fixed my ankle mobility too.

Rip adipowers, even though you were old you’re still the best weightlifting shoe I’ve owned. I’m sorry my jerks broke your heel support. You’ll be missed greatly.

View attachment 182002
Lol you had me going there for a second!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 182002
So sorry for you loss.

You strength guys are a sentimental bunch.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was trying to make people feel the way I feel rn. Devastated

I say we’re just more emotionally connected.

I’m not even that strong though honestly
We all take breaks man. I took Sept through January off after logging that I WOULD put 50lbs on by 2019, just so I could finish my bachelors in business.
Plus you’re probably stronger than I am since I’m such a bodybuilder by nature that I don’t even do flat barbell bench.

Keep on that Msten though. I was freaking Monkey strong by week 5 on that ****.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We all take breaks man. I took Sept through January off after logging that I WOULD put 50lbs on by 2019, just so I could finish my bachelors in business.
Plus you’re probably stronger than I am since I’m such a bodybuilder by nature that I don’t even do flat barbell bench.

Keep on that Msten though. I was freaking Monkey strong by week 5 on that ****.

That BA is important man, business degrees are no joke these days so that’s awesome you finished it.
I do need to pick a side if I wanna lift heavy or look big, cause I do a mixture of both and it’s not ideal.

Looking forward to week two where it really kicked in for me last time I ran this combo. I ran it at 20 for 2 weeks then 30 for two and stopped after 4. 2 extra weeks is gonna be insane. Log for the day is gonna go up soon, have to finish my lift for the day because I got interrupted earlier with work. Stoked for y’all to see some progress in this log finally.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look intro the Reebok legacy lifters, they are money....That’s what’s I rock....Kop’d em from amazon $100 (The price fluctuates)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s Recap:
Sleep: 2hr 41 min with 4 hr 11 min in bed
Quality: 45%
Weight: N/A

Today’s workout:

Core:
Iso Abs 3x45s
Incline Reverse Crunch 2x30

Jerks:
40kg x2
45x2
50x2
50x2

Power Squats:
3x 110x8 (best, worst)
485, 456
530, 475
544, 470

Bench Press Max:
135x5
195x3
225x1
240x1
255x1 (PR)

Bench Press:
135x5
150x5
175x3
195x3
215x1
235x1

Leg Curls (w/ Swiss ball):
3x8

Lat Pulldown Close Grip:
180x8
195x8
195x7

Tricep Extensions: 3 sets 12 reps controlled eccentric

Bicep Curls: 3 sets 10 reps controlled eccentric

Lift Recap:
Overall I’m stunned, I mean the numbers are right there for you to see but I’m hitting numbers in one week I should be hitting after 2-3 weeks maybe 4. To recap, my previous power squat bests and worst were 500 and 387. This week I hit 544 for my best and 456 for my worst. I mean 50 watts is insane for a week progress. My low end power has shot up significantly though, a 69 watt gain on low end maximal power is absolutely astonishing as it takes a lot longer to build up than high end maximal power.

My bench doesn’t seem like much but today’s max wasn’t a bump and push like the last one, it was a 3 second down controlled rep bench.

Recap of the Day:
Woke up tired and hungry. Don’t have a huge breakfast because I hate eating before I lift. Forgot to weigh myself in the morning though. Lift today was awesome, I had a **** ton of energy and my chest never died or my arms never died, just stopped because of the pumps. Aggression in the gym is awesome. I’m way more powerful feeling.

For lunch I packed a foot long homemade roast beast sub but I smashed that and was still hungry so I got Chick-fil-A and smashed that as well. Still hungry after that though, been thinking about chipotle all day. I just feel like I could eat the world and lift the world at the same time but I also wanna sucker punch the world cause why the f*ck not.

This is gonna be dangerous.

I like it.

Oh: standard dosing for everything, nothing changed on that front.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It sucks man. I just have to do everything on little sleep.
...... Sometimes its not too bad. Sometimes it sucks.
It’s not bad at all, honestly generally not tired at all. Only a few days where I know I was tired and those were cause of allergies or being sick etc

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s Recap:
Sleep: N/A, forgot to turn on the sleep app I use on

Weight: 192.5

Workout: Arms and Shoulders

Bicep Concentration Curls: 3x30lbs 12 reps

Tricep pushdowns: 3x180lbs 12, 10, 8

Hammer Curls: 3x20lbs, 12, 12, 12

Shoulder Flies: 3x12 15lbs

Got an insane pump from that workout. I mean my sleeves were gonna rip and my skin was so tight it hurt. Bp is normal. Gyno has seen no change.

Overall today:
Knees don’t hurt anymore which is nice but they do lock up a lot. Feel very dry in the joint. Allergies are kicking my ass though. Sleep was rough simply cause of the allergies.

Hunger comes and goes, it’s weird how one day I could eat the world and today I’m just eh. Still eating though.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Happy Easter Everyone!

Nothing crazy going on today, almost didn’t put an update out but I got my TUDCA in the mail so I took some of that. It’s 250mg a cap so I was gonna take one in the am and one in the pm.

Arms fully fill my shirt sleeves now, crazy in a week how I went from being small to having everything fit tight.

Allergies are still kicking my ass. Taking Sudafed pm and a nasal spray hoping that helps out a lot.

Still 30mg/day of 2.0

8 caps a day of Arimacare pro, I’ll let y’all know when I switch over to the new version.

Joints hurt still. Gyno is a little sore as well.

Hungry af right now, hunger still comes and goes. It’s weird on this stuff. Makes it easy to cut with though

Edit: I did have a 1.5 pound breakfast quesadilla...mostly meat and cheese lol

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s Recap:
Sleep: 4hr 39 min broken in to two roughly equal sections of 2hr 31 min and 3 hr 8 min. Not sure why I woke up, probably allergies.
Quality: 26 and 33%

Workout:
Cleans:
60kgx4
65x3
70x2
75x2

Squats:
135x5
170x5
200x3
225x3
245x1
265x1
275x1

The 275 was much easier this time around than a week ago.

Bench Press
64kg for tendo unit
115x5
140x3 for 8 sets

Bit of a shorter workout today, just feeling drained with the allergies. Mentally not 100% but still pushed through and had a good lift.

I forgot to snap a pic of my workout before I left so I can’t get the watt numbers for my bench, but imma tell you it’s going up fast. I think my highest was 583 today whereas a week ago it was 552. Crazy how well this stuff works. And that was just week 1, week 2 is when it really hits me.

Rest of the day:
Sick asf with allergies, taking Zyrtec D which is helping but it’s giving me heart palpitations which I’m NOT a fan of. They go away when I lay down (or maybe I don’t feel them) but I’m not taking this stuff again. Hard pass. I’ll suffer through it. BP is normal still, slightly elevated from baseline but not too bad.

Quick recap of what I’m currently taking:

AM:
Super DMZ 2.0, 20mg
Arimacare Pro, 4 caps
Men’s multivitamin, 1 pill
Vitamin C, 2 gummies
TUDCA, 1 cap 200mg
Nose Spray, 1 spray
Zyrtec (no D), 1 pill

PM:
Super DMZ 2.0, 10 mg
Arimacare Pro, 4 caps
TUDCA, 1 cap 200 mg
Ralox, 1ml @ 50mg/ml
Nose Spray, 1 spray
Sudafed PM, 1 pill

Sorry for the shorter post. Just haven’t done much today except try to get over the allergies.

Edit: Forgot to add 2 things.

Acne is coming back but not too bad as of right now. Just a few flare up spots. Body fat is def dropping as well. Starting to get a nice 6 pack coming in.

Oh and my back still hurts as well. Not as bad as it use too but it’s not fun still. Pain has moved to my right buttock but once I stretch that out it moves back to my back.

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think (like someone already mentioned) you focusing too much on other stuff than what you want to achieve. Squats, cleans and all the other OL is great but I would recommend cutting down on that since those lifts take a lot out of you. I take at least a day off before I do bench after I done legs.

I working on breaking 400 in bench and I’m focusing on rows, OHP, rear delts and a **** ton of bench variations (flat, incline, decline, dumbbells, floor press etc). I do squats&deads also but that’s last on my priority right now.

I can bet you that if you cut down on everything else your bench will go up.

Don’t get me wrong, what you’re doing is good, it’s just not optimal for your bench.

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You using a foam roller on your back at all? I find that helps with the lower back pumps, aches, injuries, General oldness... good all around.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think (like someone already mentioned) you focusing too much on other stuff than what you want to achieve. Squats, cleans and all the other OL is great but I would recommend cutting down on that since those lifts take a lot out of you. I take at least a day off before I do bench after I done legs.

I working on breaking 400 in bench and I’m focusing on rows, OHP, rear delts and a **** ton of bench variations (flat, incline, decline, dumbbells, floor press etc). I do squats&deads also but that’s last on my priority right now.

I can bet you that if you cut down on everything else your bench will go up.

Don’t get me wrong, what you’re doing is good, it’s just not optimal for your bench.
Yeah I totally understand what you’re saying, long term my goal is to move heavy ass weight in my bench squats and cleans. Those are the big 3, only reason I’m focusing on bench more is the bet but I don’t want to sacrifice everything else either. If you can’t tell my legs are rather weak, and In all honesty I’m worried more about my legs than my bench but I have money riding on the bench so I’m giving it a bit more care than I normally would.

At some point though I’m going to have to switch over to being jacked and tan, I’m not gonna be able to move heavy weight forever but having never really tried too, I figured I’d change it up for the past few months. Come summer I think I’ll make the switch, maybe with the exception of decently heavy squats, after I hit my bench goal.

Other thing is time, I just can’t block out time to hit the gym 5 or 6 days a week for an hour, right now I do a lot of stuff between clients when I have like 15 min here or there but nothing crazy. I still enjoy cleaning and jerking etc, it’s a fun challenge but I think I’ll be cutting back on it a bit come summer, unless I start breaking Olympic records or some ****.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s Recap:
Sleep: 4hr 38 min with 5hr in bed
Quality: 51%

Bodyfat via 3 site: 17.5%

Workout:

Pull-ups
10, 8, 7, 8

Cable Curls:
47.5x8
47.5x8
47.5x6

Tricep pushdowns:
47.5x12
57.5x12
57.5x12

Preacher Curls DB:
20lbs x12
20x10
20x8

Just a quick session between clients, decided I wanted to try to get back to doing 30 pull-ups in a row so I’m gonna start with 30 a day and see how that goes cause why not. I have the energy and I’m not hitting back enough on my current card.

Yesterday’s bench numbers:
140 x8 best, worst
552, 527
565, 495
546, 533
565, 558
546, 521
583, 565
546, 502
565, 527

Overall huge progress from one week to the next. Hopefully it’s enough, I’ll max at the end of next month probably. Gonna have my coach make my next card because I can’t get the numbers right and I don’t want to mess it up. It’ll be a power based card so it’ll be hella tough but it’ll get the job done. It worked last time so it’ll work again. Just hoping he can have it done soon.

Hunger comes and goes, I wasn’t hungry at all for breakfast but for lunch I was super hungry and still am hungry.

I’m really torn between powerlifting like I am (because it’s fun) and getting jacked like I used to be before surgery. I’ve gotta decide at some point here soon though and I’m not sure a mixture of the two would work well since I’d be training different fiber types.

On a good note, bodyfat is dropping which is awesome, means I’m cutting properly and since my weight is straying roughly the same I’m adding the lost weight on as muscle. Considering I’ve lost roughly 2% body fat and I’ve gained a pound, I’m looking at 4lbs of muscle added (someone check my math cause I failed it 2x in college). Super happy about that even if I end up being wrong slightly. 4 lbs in a week is awesome.

Update on the gyno, not sure how many know how bad mine was but I had really large lumps from puberty, and occasionally they would flare up and get worse. Pleased to say they are nearly completely gone, and we’re talking hardened gyno here that I’ve had for years.

Across the board super happy, be happier if allergies weren’t kicking my ass and I could figure out what kind of lifting I wanted to do.

Edit forgot to add this because allergies: knees and back are doing better today. Back doesn’t really hurt too bad, just very tight with a twinge of pain but I can lift on it and stuff. Slowly getting better. Slowly.

Also Arimacare pro 2.0 came in. Won’t be using it for a while since I still have quite a bit left in the old bottle.

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always like narrow grip benching to help break into higher overall bench numbers
Interestingly my chest is the weak point, if I can get it past the first 3 inches I’m good to go and I’m gonna chalk that up to me doing more arm work recently

Hopefully that changes on the next plan. I’ve always had a stronger chest than arms.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep killing it!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Woke up today and my legs are killing me. I guess standing on them for 17 hours yesterday cause them to get super tight and I didn’t stretch them or anything so they are like steel beams. Abs hurt too for some reason. Prob just gonna bench today and do some back, as well as stretch. Give my legs a chance to relax. I assume it’s because I didn’t stretch after my last workout. Given how much muscle I’ve added on my legs (that I can see) it doesn’t surprise me that this happened, just have to stay on top of it better.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New plan is gonna be completely different than what I’ve done before, going to be doing flat and close grip bench on mondays which are my heavy high weight days. Wednesday’s I’ll be working on explosiveness and power, and Fridays I’m not sure what my boss has planned. I’ll probably tendounit bench on Fridays since I’m not going to have that anymore as we normally only do it 4 weeks at a time. Wednesday’s will probably be explosive pushups on to a box or something like that, have to wait and see. I have a lot more back on this card too, so I think Monday will be a lot of chest and back with a bit of legs. Looks like fun, excited to get in to it.

Edit: spelling mistake

Last edited:
Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Today’s Recap:
Sleep: 4hr 38 min with 5hr in bed
Quality: 51%

Bodyfat via 3 site: 17.5%

Workout:

Pull-ups
10, 8, 7, 8

Cable Curls:
47.5x8
47.5x8
47.5x6

Tricep pushdowns:
47.5x12
57.5x12
57.5x12

Preacher Curls DB:
20lbs x12
20x10
20x8

Just a quick session between clients, decided I wanted to try to get back to doing 30 pull-ups in a row so I’m gonna start with 30 a day and see how that goes cause why not. I have the energy and I’m not hitting back enough on my current card.

Yesterday’s bench numbers:
140 x8 best, worst
552, 527
565, 495
546, 533
565, 558
546, 521
583, 565
546, 502
565, 527

Overall huge progress from one week to the next. Hopefully it’s enough, I’ll max at the end of next month probably. Gonna have my coach make my next card because I can’t get the numbers right and I don’t want to mess it up. It’ll be a power based card so it’ll be hella tough but it’ll get the job done. It worked last time so it’ll work again. Just hoping he can have it done soon.

Hunger comes and goes, I wasn’t hungry at all for breakfast but for lunch I was super hungry and still am hungry.

I’m really torn between powerlifting like I am (because it’s fun) and getting jacked like I used to be before surgery. I’ve gotta decide at some point here soon though and I’m not sure a mixture of the two would work well since I’d be training different fiber types.

On a good note, bodyfat is dropping which is awesome, means I’m cutting properly and since my weight is straying roughly the same I’m adding the lost weight on as muscle. Considering I’ve lost roughly 2% body fat and I’ve gained a pound, I’m looking at 4lbs of muscle added (someone check my math cause I failed it 2x in college). Super happy about that even if I end up being wrong slightly. 4 lbs in a week is awesome.

Update on the gyno, not sure how many know how bad mine was but I had really large lumps from puberty, and occasionally they would flare up and get worse. Pleased to say they are nearly completely gone, and we’re talking hardened gyno here that I’ve had for years.

Across the board super happy, be happier if allergies weren’t kicking my ass and I could figure out what kind of lifting I wanted to do.

Edit forgot to add this because allergies: knees and back are doing better today. Back doesn’t really hurt too bad, just very tight with a twinge of pain but I can lift on it and stuff. Slowly getting better. Slowly.

Also Arimacare pro 2.0 came in. Won’t be using it for a while since I still have quite a bit left in the old bottle.
If you wanna build your pull up to 30 do a pyramid 1,2,3 etc all the way to 15 or 20 ( I’m not sure exactly where your at) then back down to 1.This is a quick way to build them up real fast do them eod.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s Recap:
Sleep: 2hr 54 min with 3 hr 56 in bed
Quality: 42%

Weight: 194.5 (not legit)

Workout:
No lower today, legs were like steel beams, but man they hurt they were so tight, knees hurt today as well but I assume that’s from being so tight.

Bench Press:
185 for 3x8, 3 seconds down, fast up.

Pull-ups to failure every set

Drop push-up holds off 12 inch box:
10, 10, 7
Missed the box on the 3rd set climbing back up and ate ****. Couldn’t do the 3rd set cause my forearm hurt bad. Imagine scraping your shins on a box when doing box jumps, now imagine that on your forearm. It wasn’t pleasant to say the least.

Weight was high today because I had breakfast before hand and forgot about it. Still figured I’d record it anyway. I’m pretty happy with the progress so far, I’m seeing a lot of definition gain in my chest and arms. Seeing a bit of fat loss around my stomach which is always nice. Having gone from somewhere between 18-20% bodyfat to 17.5ish has been crazy easy, and I’m not really even changing my diet. I’d say I probably dropped between 1.5 and 2% bodyfat since I started the log which doesn’t seem like much but considering I’m gaining a bit of weight on top of that, I’m adding all that back in terms of muscle mass which is nice to think about. I’d say I’ve probably lost close to 3-4 lbs of fat and gained that back in muscle, maybe a bit more so I’m happy thinking about that.

I don’t plan on ever getting this fat again though.

Considering the appetite suppression on the 30 mg, I’m thinking I’m going to try to run this at a bit of a cut using that to my advantage and try to stay around 192-195lbs while trying to get to like 10-12% bodyfat. I think that’ll be my best best so I don’t turn in to a fat whale.

Can’t wait for this week because week 2 was where the msten really kicked me in the butt last time. Hoping I pack on 20lbs or more like I did last time on the stuff.

Gyno is a little sore today, knees are absolutely awful for some reason (probably tight quads), no major lethargy either. Back doesn’t hurt too bad today, just a bit tight with a slight twinge of pain.

On a more somber note, one of my clients works in the local hospital and a 35 year old male came in complaining of lower back pain. He was 700lbs. They ran bloodwork and found out his kidneys were failing due to an infection he had in some of his rolls of fat (no joke). Within 12 hours his kidneys shut down completely, and his liver began to fail. 24 hours after he came in he was on life support. He was so fat that they had to attach 2 AEDs to his chest because the electrical current wouldn’t pass through his heart strong enough to kick start it when he needed it. He died after 28 hours, cause of death was total organ failure because of his obesity and the infection was the nail in the coffin for him. The hospital had to weigh him (in the bed) and weigh a nurse so that they could make sure the elevator wouldn’t be over it’s max weight, they don’t have a funeral home big enough to accept him currently due to his size.

Obesity is no joke, made me feel bad for his wife and kids.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s Recap:
Sleep: 3hr 37 min with 3 hr 39 in bed
Quality:39%

Weight: 194.5 and 198 (used 2 different scales). 198 was taken at the public gym and 194.5 was taken at the private one but after I had eaten so I’m not sure how accurate it is.

No workout for the day, chest is extremely sore from the drop hold pushups. It’s crazy though because my chest was ungodly sore this morning and now it’s just slightly tender. Think I’ll be good to go to start my new card tomorrow.

I took a short nap today as well because I was super tired but I’m going to bed early tonight (hopefully).

I was pretty on edge today, think the sleep played a role but I was starting to get a little short with people when they wouldn’t listen.

Other than that, nothing’s changed.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s Recap
Sleep: 3hr 44min with 4 hr 49 min in bed
Quality: 52%

Weight 194.2 (legit)

Workout
Power Cleans
60x4
70x2
80x1
80x1
80x1
80x1

Bench powers
548, ?
552, 508
539, 521
571, 495
539, 533
552, 521
558, 532

Deadlifts
220 3x5

I wanted to try to do 100kg on my power cleans today, but I guess I took it too easy on my back and I have a hard time getting it off the ground. Didn’t start my new card today just because I didn’t want to start on day 3 of the card so I figured I’d just clean and bench. Didn’t get to my squats I wanted to do though. Back is a bit tight from the deadlifts but I figured those will help with the bottom half of my power cleans. Chest was still sore when I was benching but I’m still happy with the numbers given that fact.

The boys have shrunk as well. I knew they would but damn it’s depressing lol. Acne isn’t bad either. Knees do hurt a lot though.

Nothing else to report.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your sleep just hurts to look at.
I’m a princess about my sleep.
I don’t know why I’m so f*d up man lol

Prob gonna die in like 10 years from it but hey at least I died honorably right?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weight was 194.8 today, after using the bathroom etc. no lifting today because I worked, not too sore from yesterday except my back hurts a bit. Nothing else to report

Forgot to report my sleep
Slept for 7hr 15 min with 8hr 24 min in bed.
Quality: N/A, phone fell off my bed

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great log!

Do you lift first thing in the am? Do you use a pwo or cut it out on cycle?
0600 to 0700 Monday Wednesday and Friday. No preworkout or anything like that, never needed it. Everything I take was posted a few back.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Weight was 194.8 today, after using the bathroom etc. no lifting today because I worked, not too sore from yesterday except my back hurts a bit. Nothing else to report

Forgot to report my sleep
Slept for 7hr 15 min with 8hr 24 min in bed.
Quality: N/A, phone fell off my bed

I feel better seeing you got some "Real Sleep" in !!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel better seeing you got some "Real Sleep" in !!
I felt like **** all day cause I slept too long lol. Allergies got me good though. Anything over 6 hours makes me feel awful for the whole day

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Todays Recap
Sleep: 6hr 31 min with 8 hr 2 min in bed
Quality: 71%

Really rough day today, feeling like **** with allergies and sleeping too much. Finally sinking in that I’m old as well because I’m starting to lose my hair. Really depressing being in your early 20s and starting to go bald.....

Workout today was just pull-ups and straight arm Pulldowns. 13, 10, 8 for the pull-ups, straight arm Pulldowns were 60lbs for 12, 12, 10. Really happy about the pull-up progress, and I’ve noticed I can actually do them properly keeping my body perfectly vertical without leaning back and turning it in to somewhat of a upright row.

Def feeling smaller today than normal, I think it’s cause I’m dropping bodyfat which is nice. Really noticing the bodyfat coming off my stomach. Went from having a 2 pack showing to having almost a 6 pack and the obliques showing.

God damn I hate losing hair so young.
Didn’t have this problem last time I ran the cycle, I lost a fair amount from surgery though that never came back (apparently that’s a thing for some people when they go under). Gonna be adding DHT blocking shampoo and rogaine to the list of **** I’ll use till the day I die. Advice is welcome cause I’m too young for this **** lol but I know it happens in this area.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Todays Recap
Sleep: 6hr 31 min with 8 hr 2 min in bed
Quality: 71%

Really rough day today, feeling like **** with allergies and sleeping too much. Finally sinking in that I’m old as well because I’m starting to lose my hair. Really depressing being in your early 20s and starting to go bald.....

Workout today was just pull-ups and straight arm Pulldowns. 13, 10, 8 for the pull-ups, straight arm Pulldowns were 60lbs for 12, 12, 10. Really happy about the pull-up progress, and I’ve noticed I can actually do them properly keeping my body perfectly vertical without leaning back and turning it in to somewhat of a upright row.

Def feeling smaller today than normal, I think it’s cause I’m dropping bodyfat which is nice. Really noticing the bodyfat coming off my stomach. Went from having a 2 pack showing to having almost a 6 pack and the obliques showing.

God damn I hate losing hair so young.
Didn’t have this problem last time I ran the cycle, I lost a fair amount from surgery though that never came back (apparently that’s a thing for some people when they go under). Gonna be adding DHT blocking shampoo and rogaine to the list of **** I’ll use till the day I die. Advice is welcome cause I’m too young for this **** lol but I know it happens in this area.
Here my advice. Cut the hair as short as possible, like military short and stop thinking about it. That's what I did. Hair is overrated, unless you used it to cover enormous bat-ears or something.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here my advice. Cut the hair as short as possible, like military short and stop thinking about it. That's what I did. Hair is overrated, unless you used it to cover enormous bat-ears or something.
The gf liked the hair lol also I’m young as **** so some hair would be nice

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The gf liked the hair lol also I’m young as **** so some hair would be nice
You may end up with the monk look. You may not notice sparse hair on top in the mirror -but anyone standing behind you. Cutting the hair to 2-3mm can disguise it for awhile. Its sad that your girlfriend likes you because of your hair....my girlfriends always liked my dick. :) (muhahaha)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You may end up with the monk look. You may not notice sparse hair on top in the mirror -but anyone standing behind you. Cutting the hair to 2-3mm can disguise it for awhile. Its sad that your girlfriend likes you because of your hair....my girlfriends always liked my dick. :) (muhahaha)
She likes me for other reasons.... hahaha. I haven’t told her I’m running anything but she seems to be a lot happier in the bed considering how much of a sex drive this stuff has given me. Think I’m tiring her out though lol. She’s still got a ways to go before I’m done hahaha. She just doesn’t want me to look like I’m 92838 years old

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shaved heads are in !!!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Feeling like **** today’s guys, and I don’t eat much last night. Still gonna train later today though. I’ll post the recap later today.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope you're feeling better !!