Clen’s Road to a 315 Bench, Msten DMZ log

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aight this is gonna be short and sweet and to the point (Not). I’ve got till the 4th of July to hit 315 on my bench, from 240 about 2 weeks ago. $100 bet riding on the line nothing holding me back. Gonna run Super DMZ 2.0 for 6 weeks at 30/30/30/30/40/40 with a Nolva PCT for 4 week using standard dosing along with Clomid being run the last 2 weeks of the cycle for a total of 6 weeks long. Currently have old RC stuff on hand, working on getting a more legit source within the next week or two. I’ll also be running Arimacare Pro, and possibly extra liver support though I didn’t need it the last time I ran the cycle. I’ll log anything I take as far as PWO or BCAAs etc as well so you all get a crystal clear picture of what is happening over here on the gain train.

The way I’m gonna log this and track progress is pretty simple, I’m running a power program for the next 8 weeks at 3x a week (maybe 4) for a full body workout with accessory lifts included after the session. This includes Olympic lifts etc but most importantly it includes a TendoUnit for my bench (see below). I’ve specifically designed the program so that at the beginning of the week I use the tendo unit to measure average power output at a given load (in Kg) to easily track my progress over time.

I’ll also throw in various other numbers with other lifts, maxes and/or % I’ve hit such as snatches, power cleans, jerks etc and back squat. The focus will be primarily on bench however since I’ll be directly tracking that via the tendounit.

I’ll weigh myself every Saturday in the morning for accuracy as well since I’ll have access to a balance scale and not an electronic one. I also have access to a bioelectrical impedance analyzer I’ll use a few times a week to somewhat track bf% over time. I’ll also track sleep etc to see if quality and quantity is affected while on cycle.

A simple tendo unit bench session will look something like the following:

Warm Up Set - 70% 1RM for 5 (controlled movement)
70% 1RM x3 (2-0-X)
↓ x3
↓ x3
↓ x3
↓ x3
↓ x3

With 2-0-X being the cadence of the rep and X being as explosive as possible. TendoUnit will be attached upon completion of the warmup set with best and worst powers recorded each set.

The overall goal of the program is not only to hit 315 on bench, but to provide clear and definitive numbers week by week to show progress over time. I’m a numbers guy and I want to know just how well **** works, I want to know when it kicks in and when it starts kicking my ass in to high gear.

I may even incorporate a high stress high fatigue workout designed specifically to produce explosiveness and raw power during the last 2 or 3 weeks of my cycle. That’s depending upon results as that workout sucks literal ass though it produces results every time.

I’ll do 1 week as a baseline week where I grab all my numbers pre cycle then it’s go time. This extra week will give me time to get everything else sorted out that I need to figure out. I’ll be posting baseline numbers tomorrow after I lift.

Last edited:
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds like an achievable goal. Good luck bro

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Top 3 stacks for strength for me. I was moving more on incline bench on Msten/Dmz and Trest than I ever have. You’ll kill this.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s lifts were a warm up then bench max to get new numbers. I sadly tapped at 240 again because my shoulder has been bugging me. Felt easier than before though so I could possibly push 250 (?).

I had power snatches after and clean and jerks, weights are going up nicely on those. I hope to break in to 70kg on my snatches shortly but I have to watch the shoulder. Clean and Jerks we’re done at 70% of max working on form today. Got up to 55kg for 3 easy reps. Can’t wait to start pushing the weight on that as well.

Accessory work included:
double landmine press superset with neck flexion and extension,
drop pushups superset with single leg jumps,
Lat Pulldowns superset with core work.

I’ll do some extra bicep and tricep work later after work tonight. Weight this morning was 194lbs, probably a bit high because I had breakfast beforehand.

On a side note I’ve been battling lower back pain for a month and half now. Started acting up again during my cleans. I think it’s hip flexor tightness, specifically psoas tightness but I’m not 100% sure. Nothing really fixes it, just kinda lessens the pain enough for me to squat on it.

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude... six weeks on 2.0 is what landed some guys in the ER. So watch your cornhole, bud.
Yeah I’m gonna run extra arimacare pro, milk thistle Tudca and maybe some other stuff if need be depending on how I feel.

If anyone has any other recommendations you can drop them in here as well.

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did some extra work today after I got off,

Lat Pulldowns 3 sets @ 150lbs, 155, 160 with super controlled form.
DB Shoulder Press 3 sets at 40lbs
Pushups as many reps as possible in a minute, got 41 without stopping for a break. Need to work on that more.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back is f*ing killing me today. Damn psoas is all sorts of tight. Either way I did most of my workout today, gonna finish up tonight. Here’s my major lifts for the day

Power cleans:
50x5
55x5
57.5x3
60x3
65x1
65x1

Back squat:
135x5
170x5
200x3
225x3
230x1
250x1
Note: back was not happy on these, every rep hurt and I had to stretch after every set

Bench press w/tendo unit (best/worst)
135x5 controlled
165x3. 478/382
165x3. 456/382
165x3. 485/382
165x3. 463/390
165x3. 485/390
165x3. 485/404
165x3. 463/412
165x3. 485/404

Numbers on my bench went down, not sure if it’s from my back or having not had a huge meal the night before. Weight just felt heavier today when benching.

Something also triggered a flare up in my gyno from puberty so I’m just gonna run 60mg of Ralox ED to see if I can take a good crack at it again. Probably gonna be on it for the next 6 months. I should get bloodwork done at some point to see what’s really up.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got the last thing I needed for the cycle, so I’m going to be running the Arimacare Pro this week to get that in to my system before I start next week. Today’s a light day just gonna do some arms, shoulders, and a bit of back later on but nothing crazy. Slowly fixing my LB Pain which is nice, still sucks waking up in the morning though.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Recap for today
Sleep for the previous night was 5 hours 28 min with 6 hours and 16 min in bed at 67% quality.

Workout today was the following main lifts

Jerks (65kg)
% of 1 RM
60, 75, 85, 90, 95 @ 5, 3, 3, 1, 1

Snatch (55kg)
% of 1 Rep max
50, 55, 65, 75, 80, 80 @ 5, 5, 3, 3, 1, 1

Power Squats @35% 1RM (270?)using tendo unit. Cadence was 2 down 3 hold X up, with x being as fast up as possible. All sets were done to 80% fatigue.

Best and worst powers were as follows:
400, 300
434, 354
438, 388
I averaged 12 reps a set roughly to give you an idea of how they work. Extremely tiring workout.

Bench Press
115x5
150x5
160x5
195x5
200x3
220x1
225x1

Accessory work was the following:
Neck flexion and extension 3x6
Swiss ball leg curls 3x8
Lat pulldown close grip 3x8-12 at 155, 160, 165

Core was incline reverse crunches (2x25) super set with iso abs (2x35 s)
Started the Arimacare pro today, 3 caps when I woke up at 0400 and 3 before dinner. Dosing instructions are 8 a day but I didn’t get my 2 for lunch in. Started the Ralox today as well, just gonna do a low dose for a few months because that seems to have the best results for gyno. Maybe bump it up to 60 like they had in the studies if I’m not seeing much. Also started taking a general multivitamin because why not at this point. Can’t really hurt to take one.

Getting hyped to start this cycle, I’m seeing good results across the board on all my lifts etc so I can only imagine what 6 weeks will be like on this. Trying to cut a bit more bf off before I start so I don’t have to worry about getting too fat. Think I’m like 15 ish percent maybe a bit less now.

Edit: 3 site skinfold test says I’m about 18% which I can see. Can’t imagine what I was at before I started losing weight again.

Weight today was 191.5 lbs.

I’m slightly disappointed in myself for being as fat as I am, I was probably way worse when I was pushing 200 a few months ago but it’s a bit of a wake up call. I used to always hover around the 12 mark in college but I graduated and let myself go a bit with work etc and no longer running around with my bags of rice in the hood doesn’t help the weight loss either.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Killer Workout

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s recap
Sleep for the previous night: 3hrs 52 min asleep, in bed for 4 hrs 29 min. Up at 0418
Sleep quality: 41%

Today’s workout:
Power Snatch
30x5
37.5x3
42.5x2
47.5x1
50x1
50x1
55x1

Clean and Jerk
40x5
45x2
50x2
55x1
55x1

Landmine Press (double):
35kg, 45, 50 for 8 reps, 8, 7

Drop pushups
12 inch box, drop down explode back on to box
BW x 8, 8, 8

Step Down Single Leg Jumps
2-0-x
(Step off 12 in box with one leg, touch ground slowly, explode up)
20lbs in off hand, x 8, 8, 8

Low Row Close Grip:
165x8
170x8
175x6

Accessory work:
Shoulder Press 3x8 @40lbs
Bis and Tris (light because of tomorrow)
Iso Abs 3x35s

Everything else:
8 caps of Arimacare Pro today with 50mg of ralox. Overall good day, no change in sleep or how I feel etc. just hyped for this cycle. Numbers are going up on everything too, I noticed I’m more explosive in my box pushups, hoping that equates to a higher bench. I’ve been steadily losing weight and gaining muscle so I’m hoping that the trend will continue and I’ll pack on a lot of muscle while losing a tad bit of fat. If I could lose 10lbs of fat that would be ideal. Monday is go time.

I’m going to be running a new power plan, a 4 day a week full body workout instead of 3. Hopefully I see really awesome results from it like I did on the last plan.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You need more sleep !!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need more sleep !!
Actually if I get more than 6 hours I feel pretty shitty, not sure why. Just stopped sleeping in college and haven’t slept much since.

Though last night I def didn’t get enough sleep. Tired af today.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You Grow When You Sleep, I shoot for about 6 hours a night.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You Grow When You Sleep, I shoot for about 6 hours a night.
I try man, even when I go to bed at 2100 I’ll wake up at like 0100 or 0200. If I feel tired though I go to bed early and not stay up doing work etc. I haven’t woken up later than 0500 or 0600 in the past few years even if I go to bed at like 0200

Since January 2018 I’ve gotten on average per week, 4 hours 25 min of sleep with 5 hours 30 min in bed. Before that I had surgery so I was sleeping a lot more but even then I only hit like 5-6 hours of sleep a night.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Back is f*ing killing me today. Damn psoas is all sorts of tight. Either way I did most of my workout today, gonna finish up tonight. Here’s my major lifts for the day

Power cleans:
50x5
55x5
57.5x3
60x3
65x1
65x1

Back squat:
135x5
170x5
200x3
225x3
230x1
250x1
Note: back was not happy on these, every rep hurt and I had to stretch after every set

Bench press w/tendo unit (best/worst)
135x5 controlled
165x3. 478/382
165x3. 456/382
165x3. 485/382
165x3. 463/390
165x3. 485/390
165x3. 485/404
165x3. 463/412
165x3. 485/404

Numbers on my bench went down, not sure if it’s from my back or having not had a huge meal the night before. Weight just felt heavier today when benching.

Something also triggered a flare up in my gyno from puberty so I’m just gonna run 60mg of Ralox ED to see if I can take a good crack at it again. Probably gonna be on it for the next 6 months. I should get bloodwork done at some point to see what’s really up.
If your back is hurting you that bad it may be a form issue. Just putting it out there. And if you’re so focused on raising your bench why do you have all those oly lifts programmed?
Just think you’d be better suited focusing on bench accessories

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If your back is hurting you that bad it may be a form issue. Just putting it out there. And if you’re so focused on raising your bench why do you have all those oly lifts programmed?
Just think you’d be better suited focusing on bench accessories
Thanks for dropping in NG!

I thought it was form at first so I went back to basics a bit ago with some belted and goblet squats and it didn’t help. I’ve isolated it to my Psoas muscle which I can fix with stretching but the problem is keeping it from tightening back up. That’s why I think it’s a hamstring issue as the root cause and I’ve added more hamstring work in to see if that fixes it. So far it’s slowly getting better, just have to stretch a LOT.

As far as benching, with the tendo unit that gives me a good progress gauge on direct power. It shows me the intensity zone I’m at currently and when I start to drop in to a different zone. For example an average velocity above .9 on a bench means I’m moving the bar explosively and developing power. Once I drop in the the .8s however then I’m more strength based. That’s why power squats are performed to 80% fatigue, anything less and I’m not moving the bar fast enough to build up the power I need.

For bench I have a heavy bench day and a tendo unit day as you can see. The tendo unit day you can look and see that by the end of the set, I’m dropping in to the high 80s, and you can see my power drop off as I go which is why I don’t train more. For heavy bench day it’s a % loft based off my previous max at 230 with progression to lifting 235 for 1 by next week after having performed a fair few sets beforehand.

As for the Oly lifts, triple extension is amazing at building power across the board especially in squats etc. In general I’m just trying to be as strong and fit as possible in case I go out and decide to try out for the military again but benching is the main goal simple because of the bet I made. I also love oly lifting and I need it to be able to teach it for my jobs so I have to be able to demo it with any amount of weight on the bar. Snatches have helped improve my shoulder stability a ton, and while my ROM is still limited, I no longer worry about loading it and hurting it.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for dropping in NG!

I thought it was form at first so I went back to basics a bit ago with some belted and goblet squats and it didn’t help. I’ve isolated it to my Psoas muscle which I can fix with stretching but the problem is keeping it from tightening back up. That’s why I think it’s a hamstring issue as the root cause and I’ve added more hamstring work in to see if that fixes it. So far it’s slowly getting better, just have to stretch a LOT.

As far as benching, with the tendo unit that gives me a good progress gauge on direct power. It shows me the intensity zone I’m at currently and when I start to drop in to a different zone. For example an average velocity above .9 on a bench means I’m moving the bar explosively and developing power. Once I drop in the the .8s however then I’m more strength based. That’s why power squats are performed to 80% fatigue, anything less and I’m not moving the bar fast enough to build up the power I need.

For bench I have a heavy bench day and a tendo unit day as you can see. The tendo unit day you can look and see that by the end of the set, I’m dropping in to the high 80s, and you can see my power drop off as I go which is why I don’t train more. For heavy bench day it’s a % loft based off my previous max at 230 with progression to lifting 235 for 1 by next week after having performed a fair few sets beforehand.

As for the Oly lifts, triple extension is amazing at building power across the board especially in squats etc. In general I’m just trying to be as strong and fit as possible in case I go out and decide to try out for the military again but benching is the main goal simple because of the bet I made. I also love oly lifting and I need it to be able to teach it for my jobs so I have to be able to demo it with any amount of weight on the bar. Snatches have helped improve my shoulder stability a ton, and while my ROM is still limited, I no longer worry about loading it and hurting it.
I’ve never used velocity training myself, haven’t heard enough reviews to give an opinion one way or another.
As for the squatting I used to feel it in my back, I was doing like a squat good morning, I watched Chris Duffins videos on squatting. Really goes over bracing and how to stay tight in your upper back. May be something to look into. Because doing **** tons of stressing won’t fix a poor movement pattern.
Makes sense about the oly lifts. All I’m saying about the bench is if someone put a gun to my kids head and said add 30lbs to your bench or she dies, I’d probably bench a lot more often. If it were me, I’d have a technique day for the oly lifts so you stay spry, and maybe do them with weight one other day. Just my 2 cents.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never used velocity training myself, haven’t heard enough reviews to give an opinion one way or another.
As for the squatting I used to feel it in my back, I was doing like a squat good morning, I watched Chris Duffins videos on squatting. Really goes over bracing and how to stay tight in your upper back. May be something to look into. Because doing **** tons of stressing won’t fix a poor movement pattern.
Makes sense about the oly lifts. All I’m saying about the bench is if someone put a gun to my kids head and said add 30lbs to your bench or she dies, I’d probably bench a lot more often. If it were me, I’d have a technique day for the oly lifts so you stay spry, and maybe do them with weight one other day. Just my 2 cents.
Yeah form is always something I look at, filmed myself and stuff too and continue to. It’s gotten better because that was the first thing I fixed. It’s really complicated where and how I feel it when I squat, so I figured there’s something else going on.

I’m going to be benching more during my next 4 weeks, this 4 weeks was about developing power and being explosive, I’m going back to strength after I finish next week. Next week will be my last week on the power card. Gonna be benching heavy and squatting heavy next so that should really help out. I might break the oly lifts up more next card too, I have to see how that all works out as well. Still deciding on the mesocycle I want to run.

Still gonna keep the tendo unit for benching though, I really like how it works and how effective it’s been for watching my power.

Edit:grammar and spelling

Last edited:
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Late but in...gotta catch up!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Recap for today
Sleep for the previous night was 4 hours 34 min with 5 hours and 27 min in bed at 58% quality.

Workout today was the following main lifts

Jerks (65kg)
40, 45, 55, 60, 62.5, 65 @ 5, 3, 3, 1, 1, 1

Snatch (55kg) (technical)
40kg @ 5, 5, 5

Power Squats
Best and worst powers were as follows:
485, 380
500, 375
489, 395

Average was 8 reps a set. Weight was upped to 110lbs today so power will be higher than last time.

Bench Press
115x5
150x5
160x5
195x5
200x3
220x1
230x1 (old max)

Cool to be able to do all the above reps and then hit my old 1 rep max after.

Neck flexion and extension 3x6

Had to start work early so I didn’t get the rest of my lifts in but tomorrow I’ll be able to do some extra work to make up for it.

Core was incline reverse crunches (2x25) super set with iso abs (2x35 s)

Pretty tough day, gym was humid as hell and 70° the whole time. Still hit 230 on bench which I’m stoked about, means I planned it out right. Didn’t get my Arimacare pro in this morning but I took all 8 caps spaced out about an hour. Taking vitamin c as well because I work in a gym and I don’t want to risk getting sick on this cycle either.

Ralox is still 50mg ed, nothing new there. No changes in anything else. Weight was 190 this morning.

Side note, tendo unit at work was broken by a kid today. Need to learn how repair it because the damn things are expensive. Not cheap pieces of equipment.

Forgot to post this but this Ralox tastes like absolute sh*t.

Last edited:
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strong work especially being warm and humid!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also late, but here now for the derail (which I'm sure will happen at some point)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Strong work especially being warm and humid!
Gym is 72 today, just found out one of our ac units is broken lol. Also 95% humidity outside so it’s prob like 80 something % in here. It’s not gonna be a fun lift today lol.

Also late, but here now for the derail (which I'm sure will happen at some point)
Glad to have you! The fun starts on Monday so you made it just in time!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick sesh today, just hit the stuff I felt I lacked a bit on during the 4 lifts this week. Took about 20 min working hard and fast but controlled.
Sleep last night was 5 hr 52 min in bed with 4 hr 57 min asleep. (Went to bed early)
Sleep quality was 62%
Weight today was 192lbs
Back pain today: 2 out of 10, minimal impact on day to day stuff. Slowly improving that.

Workout:
Lat pulldown wide grip:
150lbs, 150, 150, 150 for 12, 10, 10, 7

Tricep pushdowns (fast down slow up):
150lbs, 150, 150 for 12, 10, 10, 10

GHDs:
(Lock feet in to place via DBs on floor, lower upper body using hamstrings and glutes till chest touches floor, explode back up vertically back to kneeling using hamstrings and glutes/calves)
BW x6, 6, 5

Bicep Cable Curls:
150lbs, 165, 165, 165 for 10, 10, 9, 8

Mostly just accessory work today nothing crazy or hard. Trying to be smart about training instead of just doing a zillion bicep curls etc like I use too. New plan I’ll start in 2 weeks should put at least 50 lbs on my bench in 4 weeks. I saw 30 the last time I did it without being on anything so I expect to see way more this time around.

Aside from that I’ve noticed my nips are a lot less puffy today, I’ve always had really puffy nips but today they don’t seem to be poking out as much as normal. Maybe it’s in my head cause the Ralox shouldn’t be working this fast but who knows.

Gonna order more Arimacare here soon, can’t seem to find the old stuff I’m currently using so I’ll have to see what the difference is between the two.

Gym was hot as balls as well. Even trucking through the rice fields in China was nicer and less humid than the gym was today.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Easy day today, worked for the most part. 6 hours today on my “off day”. Arms are pretty sore surprisingly, assume that’s because I never really train them individually. Didn’t lift today as well.

Sleep last night was 3 hr 53 min with 4 hr 27 min in bed. Sleep quality was 48%.
Weight is still 191lbs

Feeling good overall, though my gyno has been sore off and on today. Puffiness has come back but not as bad as before. Joints have also been a little achy recently, not sure if it’s from the Ralox or the weird weather changes but I feel it in my knees.

For the dosing tomorrow I’m gonna take 2 caps of 2.0 in the morning and 2 caps in the evening both with the Arimacare. I figured that would work best with DMZs half life and my work schedule. Taking the Ralox at night right before bed as well.

Not sure what else to add to these, never been great at logging stuff but I figured if one person gets something out of this then it’s worth it. Also holds me accountable which is never a bad thing.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sleep for the night was 3 hr 48 min with a total time in bed of 4 hr 18 min. Quality was 45%.

Weight was 190.5lbs today

Feeling good today.

Today’s workout:

Abs:
Iso Abs 3x45s
Incline crunch 3x20

Power Cleans:
60kg x2
65x2
70x1
75x1

Squats:
135lbsx5
170x5
200x3
225x3
245x1
265x1
275x1

Bench Press
(Tendo unit set at 64kg)
115lbsx5
140x3 reps
(best, worst)
495, 458
508, 477
514, 458
514, 477
546, 477
521, 508
552, 470
521, 452

Neck flexion and extension 3x8
Lat pulldown 150x3x8

Recap:
Felt good today, didn’t start off too hot though. Forgot to take the Arimacare with food so I got all sorts of messed up from that, stomach hurt for an hour or two. That or it was the 2.0 but I’m not sure. But after that I went on to have a good day in the gym. Hit 275 on squats today for 1, back was bothering me a bit and still is but I got it up.

Went down in weight on bench today, reason being that after 3 weeks my power should be up and it is. Hit 550 with a lighter weight whereas I only hit 530 with a heavier weight. Means I’m moving weight faster, more explosive and more powerful. Curious to see where that puts me on my bench max, hopefully in the 250s+.

Rest of the day:
Aside from me worrying that I’m gonna **** my brains out every morning while on the 2.0, the day went really well. Woke up and my nips weren’t puffy at all. There’s still lumps behind them but I know that those will take a hot minute to go away, I’m just happy my nips aren’t poking through my shirt 24/7 now. My knees hurt though, I know estrogen plays a role in joint health and damn I’m feeling it. Could be a bit of patella or quadriceps tendinitis in play to though. I have added like 60 lbs on my squat in the past 6 weeks. Not sure if glucosamine will help with that or not? Thoughts?

As far as the 2.0 goes, just 2 in the am and 1 in the pm, as close to 12 hours apart as possible. One of the bottles sketches me out a bit though, 2 of them have lot numbers and expiration dates, but one doesn’t. It also doesn’t have the same bottle as the others which I never really noticed until now. Pretty stupid of me to not notice until now.

Guess I’ll find out if it’s legit or not though I don’t really want to try it out and see. Might contact a rep and see what they think

I didn’t think about it but I’ll be going on a trip next month so I have to figure out how to get enough of this stuff from point A to B to to get me through the trip.

As I said I would in an earlier post, Ive been looking in to getting more Arimacare Pro but after some research it seems like it’s missing the arimistane that it used to have. Probably why my nips aren’t puffy at all, that plus the Ralox. Looks like I’ll might to buy some exemestane now, though studies have shown Ralox alone to be more effective at treating gyno so I’m not sure if I should get some or not. Need some professional opinions on that one there.

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Talked with a BSL Rep, the bottle marked without an expiration date is not legit. Could have flour could have SD could have arsenic I don’t know lol. Not sure if it’s worth risking?

With that being said, looks like I’ll be running the two legit bottles I have at 30 mg/ day for 6 weeks. Not as much fun but should still be impressive to say the least.

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rough day today for a few reasons

Sleep was 4 hr 20 min with 5 hr 0 min in bed at 55% quality. Woke up feeling amazing, quickly went downhill and felt tired all damn day.

Weight today was 191.

Tried to get a workout in today but my back hurt so damn bad it wasn’t funny. I spent the 2 hours I was supposed to be lifting just stretching and foam rolling literally everything. Helped a bit, but the pain is in my ass now mostly and still in my back when I bend way over. Ugh. I did manage to do some size bridges though. 3 sets of 30 sec hold on each side.

I was a little bit on edge today, not sure if it was because I was tired or what but I had to stop and think a few times over random stupid ****. Gonna take a few days to reign myself in and figure out what gets on my nerves since it’s been a hot minute since I ran stuff.

Got my hours cut back at one of my jobs today so that put me on edge as well. Not happy about that as that puts me in a tighter spot. Irregardless the show goes on.

Two caps of 2.0 this morning with the 4 caps of Arimacare and 500mg vit c. Ralox before bed along with another cap of 2.0 and the last 4 caps of Arimacare. Gonna pop my multi vitamin tonight as well because I forgot that this morning.

On a good note. Ralox is def working. My nips are way less puffy now and the lumps are shrinking a little bit. They are pretty damn sore though, feels like I got punched in the boob. Dull ache. Won’t be feeling my boobs up every night anymore though because I don’t wanna make it worse. Sorry guys.... Gonna just check on it once a week.

Not sure but my arms def feel bigger, I don’t know why. Maybe it’s from having less estrogen so I’m not holding so much water? Either way I’m liking it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope your back feels better Soon, sorry to hear about your loss of hours at work, it seams as tho we never have enough money. What type of work do you do?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hope your back feels better Soon, sorry to hear about your loss of hours at work, it seams as tho we never have enough money. What type of work do you do?
It’s slowly getting better but it’s taking its sweet time. I’m a personal trainer at one job and a Strength and Conditioning Coach at another job.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s recap:
Sleep: 4 hr 30 min with 5 hr6 min in bed
Quality: 54%

Workout:
Core: Side Bridge on disks 3x15 a side

Full Clean and Jerks: 4x3 @ 60kg
Worked on a lot of form today with those also worked on keeping my back flat and keeping it from bothering me.

Double Landmine Press: 3x8, 8, 7 at 50kg/arm

Depth Drop pushups: (drop from box and stop as close to ground as possible without touching) 3x 10 with 12 inch box
-these were tough to learn, smashed my face a few times because you’re trying to decelerate as fast as possible but you don’t want to start too early either. Wait too long as you hit the floor, too early and you don’t get the full depth.

Lat Pulldown Close grip: 3x 180 8, 8, 7

GHDs: 3x max reps (8, 6, 6)

Accessory work:
Neck Flexion and Extension 3x8

Everything else:
Today was a pretty damn good day not going to lie. Woke up tired and I was tired at work but I drug myself to the gym and had a good morning lift. Took a bit to get going but I feel stronger already, maybe it’s just in my head but the pushups were more powerful it felt like. I got an extra rep on my double landmine press today and the first 8 weren’t impossible to do. Chest is feeling fuller and arms are feeling bigger as well.

Bit more on edge today as well, things like people driving the speed limit pissed me off today. People taking their sweet time tonight and not leaving the gym on time pissed me off too. Not like I blew up on anyone or anything like that but part of me is like “hurry the f*ck up” kinda thing.

Didn’t get out of work till 2200 so I’m writing this fast since I have a 0500 client tomorrow morning.

Other than that, nothing new. Standard doses and timing for everything.

Gonna go ahead and order more Arimacare (new ****) but not the extemestane to add with it. Reason being that the studies I’ve read show Ralox works best without an AI. Curious if anyone has opinions on this or if I need the ai because of the cycle and conversion etc.

Last edited:
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reason being that the studies I’ve read show Ralox works best without an AI. Curious if anyone has opinions on this or if I need the ai because of the cycle and conversion etc.
Never saw this study, maybe only relevant for breast cancer?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never saw this study, maybe only relevant for breast cancer?
It was a protocol used to reverse gyno in kids I believe, that’s where I got my 60mg a day for 6 months from. I’ll try to find it for ya.

Edit: Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia by Lawrence et. al.

One of the studies, I can’t seem to access it anymore but I have the full text article laying around somewhere I think.

Here’s another one that I used, doesn’t say anything about the use of AI

Gynecomastia – evaluation and current treatment options by Ruth E Johnson, Cindy A Kermott, and M Hassan Murad

Last edited:
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was intrigued by your "better without AI statement". All the other studies I already know. From my experience it works best when lowering e2 beforehand. I used exem instead of letro, this way not totally killing e2 off, I guess. Had no joint -nor erection trouble this way.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I’ll have to look in to it again, I ran Ralox about a year ago to get rid of gyno and I remember reading it but that was when I was in college and had college access to every study I ever wanted. It is possible I could be confusing something I read online and thinking it was a study when it wasn’t. It was over a year ago. I’ll dig through my old articles though and see if I could find it/them. If I can’t then I’ll assume I messed up and combine an article or two with broscience.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Posting this early today because I’m done for the day

Today’s Recap
Sleep: 3hr 31 min with 4 hr 19 min in bed
Quality: 45%
Weight: N/A

Workout:
Bicep Curls: 50lbs 12, 12, 11
Tricep Pushdowns: 60lbs 12, 10, 9
Concentration Curls: 20lbs 12, 10, 10

Woke up today feeling pretty good, randomly got a ton of energy after a client and felt super amped up and ready to kick some ass so I busted out a few sets between clients today. Concentration Curls were for chasing the pump which by the way is absolutely insane. The pumps are massive and my arms feel like they were going to rip my skin open. Even my forearms get massive pumps now which never used to be the case.

Overall feeling a lot more ready to go and just wired. Can’t wait to see what my bench is going to be at when I max again. 250 or 260 puts me in a good spot for my goal. Body fat is down roughly 2% as well. Handheld device says 13-15%, 3 site skinfold says max of 17. Weight is going up I believe which means I’m adding muscle on so that’s always a nice sign.

Other than that, nothing new to report.

Edit: tomorrow is either tendo unit bench or really heavy bench/maybe a max, can’t fing wait to see how I do on that. God that’s gonna be awesome.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad to have you!
Thanks for logging!
That's a really good combo. Keep an eye on BP, especially as you go up in doseage.
If I were you, I'd consider adding TUDCA.

What did guys end up in the ER from this over?
@Old Witch ?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for logging!
That's a really good combo. Keep an eye on BP, especially as you go up in doseage.
If I were you, I'd consider adding TUDCA.

What did guys end up in the ER from this over?
@Old Witch ?
The Arimacare pro has some in it but I’ll be adding more in later on once it comes in. Didn’t think about checking Bp but that’s a good thing to look at so I’ll have to get a Bp cuff. I’ll be staying at 30mg/day for the 6 weeks since one of my bottles is bunk (supposedly) and I don’t wanna chance it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Small update, BP is 129/80 in left arm and 134/85 in the right. Leads me to think something is up with my right arm from surgery I had on my shoulder. Might get it looked at if the discrepancy gets any worse to make sure there’s no blockages or anything from beingin the sling for 3 months. That’ll be way down the road though so I’m not worrying about that for now.

I do need to watch my water in take though. Had a bit of a Bp scare earlier because I hadn’t drank enough and took a nap. Woke up and my Bp was in to the 150s but went down after I drank a lot of water.

Got more TUDCA ordered and the Arimacare pro. Exem is ordered as well so that’ll all be here well before I need it but better safe than sorry. Might add some sort of BCAAs in for me to take while I’m working out just to give me the extra push when I workout before work and can’t eat a huge meal or anything of the sort after I finish. Gonna stay away from PWO for now till I see where my BP holds at. also haven’t used it in years so I don’t feel a need to add it in.

Arms still feel full from the workout earlier today and I’m already seeing more definition in my triceps. Shoulders are a bit bigger looking as well. Loving this **** and it hasn’t even been a week.

Allergies though, killer bad today. Thank god for the rain tomorrow. Knock some of this pollen down so I can breath again.