Clen’s Road to a 315 Bench, Msten DMZ log

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weight today: 194.0 didn’t have much of a dinner and I was super dehydrated this morning.

No sleep because I forgot to set my sleep tracking app. Prob got around 4 hours like normal.

Today’s lift:
Core

Power cleans:
42.5x5
50x5
55x5
62.5x4

Power Squat (10% fatigue)
(best power, # reps)
115x (459x11)
115x (459x11)
115x (438x10)

Manual Neck
3x8

Bench Press (explosive up)
130x5
165x5
215x3
215x3
230x1
235x1

Standing DB shoulder Press
25x12
35x12
45x6 shoulder started to pop

Swiss ball crunches
3x21

Close Grip Bench
135x12
135x12
135x10

Pull-ups
15, 10, 10

Nothing else to report, still fee like ****

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A bit odd but I’ve noticed my beard is starting to thin out as well. Do you all think this could be from the low estrogen from running the Ralox? I’m puzzled because it should be getting thicker if anything, not thinner.

I figured I’d lose some on the top, so I’d just run a DHT blocker for the scalp but the beard should be exploding with the DHT conversion from Msten. It did last time..

Very confused at this point as to what’s going on because the last time I ran this I didn’t have nearly the same issues that I do now. Doing more research, will report back.

Also my pee is becoming more orange as the cycle goes on. I drink a **** ton of water but it still has an orange look to it. Not liking it at all. This didn’t happen last time.

Last edited:
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A bit odd but I’ve noticed my beard is starting to thin out as well. Do you all think this could be from the low estrogen from running the Ralox? I’m puzzled because it should be getting thicker if anything, not thinner.

Very confused at this point as to what’s going on.
Weird...
Never heard of "beard thinning out".

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ralox does not cause low estrogen -but it taps the receptors. Could it have to do with FSH? You know, follicle stimulating hormone has something to do with it. I would up androgens, like using proviron.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/150138-hormones-that-affect-hair-growth/
I was thinking that, I know Msten is a DHT derivative but beard hair grows because of DHT so it doesn’t make sense that the Msten would cause issues there. Ralox maybe, fsh could be low but I’d need bloods to check. The exemestane could be bottoming it out as well now that I think about it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s Recap:
Sleep: 3hr 21 min with 4:09 in bed
Quality: 43%
Weight: 196
BP: 134/95

Workout today was just pull-ups and lat Pulldowns with some low Rows really squeezing the back.

After the workout though my left hand has been a little bit tingly, and if I let it hang down by my side it feels like the tingly sensation is going up my arm and my hand feels like it’s going numb. Like tingly but I can still feel stuff. Only happened after the workout though. If I push on the brachial artery I can recreate the feeling but it’s odd cause it didn’t bother me all day up until then. Blood pressure was taken on the side that’s tingly so it’s not crazy high or anything like that. I’m wondering if there’s a trigger point I’m missing when I stretch. Everything had been ungodly tight since starting the cycle. Any ideas guys? I don’t think it’s serious, no other signs of a heart attack so I highly highly doubt it’s that which is the only thing I can possibly think of that would cause this. Maybe I’m just getting too swole. I assume it’s a tight bicep issue or my ulnar nerve is getting stuck or something of the sort. Will investigate.

Got some DHT blocking shampoo and some rogaine for the hair. Hopefully that helps long term. Not sure about the beard though.

Bodyfat has dropped to 15% on the dot via 3 site skin fold test. That’s down from 18-20% where I started at the beginning of my cycle! Weight is going up too which is awesome. Going down ~5% bodyfat means I’ve lost 10ish lbs of fat and replaced that with muscle/glycogen so I’m really happy about that.

Nothing else to report other than I do need ideas of how to get my 2.0 and supps across Tsa without too much of an issue. I was just gonna put them all in a baggie and throw a label in of everything except the 2.0. Or maybe call that something else. Not sure how to get the Ralox up there since it’s RC and liquid

Last edited:
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today’s Recap:
Sleep: 3hr 21 min with 4:09 in bed
Quality: 43%
Weight: 196
BP: 134/95

Workout today was just pull-ups and lat Pulldowns with some low Rows really squeezing the back.

After the workout though my left hand has been a little bit tingly, and if I let it hang down by my side it feels like the tingly sensation is going up my arm and my hand feels like it’s going numb. Like tingly but I can still feel stuff. Only happened after the workout though. If I push on the brachial artery I can recreate the feeling but it’s odd cause it didn’t bother me all day up until then. Blood pressure was taken on the side that’s tingly so it’s not crazy high or anything like that. I’m wondering if there’s a trigger point I’m missing when I stretch. Everything had been ungodly tight since starting the cycle. Any ideas guys? I don’t think it’s serious, no other signs of a heart attack so I highly highly doubt it’s that which is the only thing I can possibly think of that would cause this. Maybe I’m just getting too swole. I assume it’s a tight bicep issue or my ulnar nerve is getting stuck or something of the sort. Will investigate.

Got some DHT blocking shampoo and some rogaine for the hair. Hopefully that helps long term. Not sure about the beard though.

Bodyfat has dropped to 15% on the dot via 3 site skin fold test. That’s down from 18-20% where I started at the beginning of my cycle! Weight is going up too which is awesome. Going down ~5% bodyfat means I’ve lost 10ish lbs of fat and replaced that with muscle/glycogen so I’m really happy about that.

Nothing else to report other than I do need ideas of how to get my 2.0 and supps across Tsa without too much of an issue. I was just gonna put them all in a baggie and throw a label in of everything except the 2.0. Or maybe call that something else. Not sure how to get the Ralox up there since it’s RC and liquid
I wouldn't worry about tingly hand. on a pull day that is a lot of gripping. I get that sometimes. might try some straps if it doesn't go away just to see.

As far as TSA good luck. Might try to check it. put it in a foil bag (Like the ones for electronics) and put it in your suitcase if you have one.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't worry about tingly hand. on a pull day that is a lot of gripping. I get that sometimes. might try some straps if it doesn't go away just to see.

As far as TSA good luck. Might try to check it. put it in a foil bag (Like the ones for electronics) and put it in your suitcase if you have one.
Would it go off if it’s Xrayed? I was thinking of putting it in a contact solution bottle since it’s clear. No check baggage as it’s a 4 day trip. Would the pills go off too or if I pulled them out and just acted like it was all normal do you think they wouldn’t care? I was just gonna dump them all together in a bag with Advil and other supps.

Tingling hand went away for the most part after stretching the bicep and tricep, must be putting pressure on the nerve or something. Corocobrachialis is super tight, triceps are super tight as well. Will have to lax ball them out a lot.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If the ralox is less than 3 oz no problem

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For hair, try massaging your scalp. I used to have the same issue as you. I got a hair cut once and the lady was like “how’s that? I don’t really want to go shorter because your hair is so thin, you’ll start looking bald.” I was 21 at the time. Now when I shower, I spend some time really massaging my shampoo into my scalp. Kinda relaxing, really. Haven’t had any more comments from hair cutters.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For hair, try massaging your scalp. I used to have the same issue as you. I got a hair cut once and the lady was like “how’s that? I don’t really want to go shorter because your hair is so thin, you’ll start looking bald.” I was 21 at the time. Now when I shower, I spend some time really massaging my shampoo into my scalp. Kinda relaxing, really. Haven’t had any more comments from hair cutters.
Yeah I’ll do that with the DHT shampoo to really work it in, supposed to help more if you let it sit for a bit

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’ll do that with the DHT shampoo to really work it in, supposed to help more if you let it sit for a bit
I was told to let it sit and soak in for a minute or two.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was told to let it sit and soak in for a minute or two.
So I’ll massage the fork out of my head, then let it sit there while I contemplate how I’m going bald in my early 20s.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’ll massage the fork out of my head, then let it sit there while I contemplate how I’m going bald in my early 20s.

Now you got the idea !!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sleep today: 3hr 44 min with 4hr 23 min in bed
Quality: 48%

Workout was a bit shorter today. Back is still sore from yesterday’s short workout so Ill do the back stuff I was supposed to do tomorrow.

Core work:
Side planks
Glute Bridge

Power Jerks:
35x5
45x5
50x3
57.5x3

Squats (explosive)
115x5
155x5
215x3
230x3
230x3
250x1

These still tend to bother my back so I’m going lighter. Any explosive squat work tends to bother it a bit.

1 leg plank holds 3x30sec alt feet every 5seconds

Med Ball pushups
3x10/side

These bothered my shoulder quite a lot, my rotator cuff on my surgery arm (right) is not a fan of being used so much. Just gotta take it slow with these. They burn like crazy though.

Neck rotation 3x5/side

Supposed to do Pulldowns and Rows but I’ll do those tomorrow cause I’m still a bit sore.

Switched over to the Arimacare pro that doesn’t have the exem in it. Saving the last bit of the old bottle for my plane trip so I don’t have to try to bring exem on the plane. Stopping the vit C intake as well as I don’t thinks it’s necessary. Not taking allergy meds anymore either.

List of what I’m taking updated:

Super DMZ 2.0 @30mg/day
Exemestane @50mg a day
Ralox @ same
Arimacare pro @ same dosage, new bottle
TUDCA @ same
Multivitamin
Rogaine
DHT blocking shampoo

Other than that, knees hurt in the morning but not once I get going. Back doesn’t hurt too much anymore. Hunger comes and goes, like I’ll start eating and be really hungry then 5 bites later im starting to feel full. Or the other way around and o force myself to eat and I end up eating a cow. Makes it a really really good at cutting though. Not hard at all to not eat as much. Arms are a lot bigger, tinglyness comes and goes, think biceps are tight and that’s causing issues.

I have to drink more water though, my pee is like orange in the morning. And even when it’s kinda clear after drinking a lot of water it’s still a little cloudy. That’s why I’m backing off the vit c so I don’t get kidney stones etc.

Everything else feels good. Feeling ducking huge

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn bro how do you function on that sleep lol
If I figure it out I’ll let y’all in on the secret. To be honest though I don’t know, surgery changed something about me in college. I can sleep for longer but I still wake up at like 4 hours and 6 hours and o feel like **** after 6.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it go off if it’s Xrayed? I was thinking of putting it in a contact solution bottle since it’s clear. No check baggage as it’s a 4 day trip. Would the pills go off too or if I pulled them out and just acted like it was all normal do you think they wouldn’t care? I was just gonna dump them all together in a bag with Advil and other supps.

Tingling hand went away for the most part after stretching the bicep and tricep, must be putting pressure on the nerve or something. Corocobrachialis is super tight, triceps are super tight as well. Will have to lax ball them out a lot.
if you can't check it. you will be taking a risk. not a bad idea on the contact solution bottle. know your liquid limits. you could try mixing your pills together with advil. Worst they would do is make you toss them. don't take more than you need while traveling.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if you can't check it. you will be taking a risk. not a bad idea on the contact solution bottle. know your liquid limits. you could try mixing your pills together with advil. Worst they would do is make you toss them. don't take more than you need while traveling.
I was thinking maybe putting it in 1ml single use eye drops and recapping them. So the dosage would be the 1ml and it’s in a legit container for eye drops. The pills I’m only worried about are the 2.0 since it’s illegal now. Everything else I’m fine with. I was thinking of just putting them all together in a baggie since I can identify them individually and if asked I can just tell them what they are aside from the 2.0. Throw in some extra pills for pain, joint support, allergies etc and I’m sure it’ll be a colorful mess so I’m hoping that’ll be enough for them to let it slide. Also if I take them out of my backpack that would be better since it’s not as suspicious right? If I left them in there wouldn’t they be more worried about it?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was thinking maybe putting it in 1ml single use eye drops and recapping them. So the dosage would be the 1ml and it’s in a legit container for eye drops. The pills I’m only worried about are the 2.0 since it’s illegal now. Everything else I’m fine with. I was thinking of just putting them all together in a baggie since I can identify them individually and if asked I can just tell them what they are aside from the 2.0. Throw in some extra pills for pain, joint support, allergies etc and I’m sure it’ll be a colorful mess so I’m hoping that’ll be enough for them to let it slide. Also if I take them out of my backpack that would be better since it’s not as suspicious right? If I left them in there wouldn’t they be more worried about it?

I believe you are way over thinking this!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The lack of hunger is killer guys, I wake up starving and after a few bites I’m “full” only to be hungry again in 30 min. This is one hell of a cycle, don’t think I’m getting all my calories in either because of it

WolfJFlywheel

Awards

i always combine the pills and i never take them out. i do put some in my carry on and some in my checked bag tho just in case one gets lost. never been an issue

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Not a helpful comment for a 4 days trip -but, before vacations I always pin a huge depot of Test-U. Liquid RC I disguised as Vape juice.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not a helpful comment for a 4 days trip -but, before vacations I always pin a huge depot of Test-U. Liquid RC I disguised as Vape juice.
I don’t pin for now and I don’t vape so I’m kinda sol there lol. Good idea though

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have NEVER been asked a single question about any pills I have, or protein powder !!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies guys, guess I’ll be gtg assuming I’m not sketchy af with it

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing crazy to report today,
Sleep: 3hr 44min with 4hr 49 in bed
Quality: 47%
Weight: 200 (didn’t use my normal scale)

Workout was just Pulldowns and low cable Rows today with a bit of abs.

Missed my morning dose of all my **** so I just took 3 caps of the 2.0 tonight and the other half of everything else like normal. Getting a little lethargic recently. Just feeling a bit more tired. Not sure if I should be worried because I know that’s a liver sign but I also don’t have a test base so I figure that’s where the not eating as much and the bleh feeling is.

But more swelling in my legs and feet as well. Granted I stand like 10 hours a day but still something more recent to report.

No other stuff going on

Bit TMI but my urine is super yellow and heavy, doesn’t even mix in the toilet, just sinks to the bottom. Probably need a **** ton more water.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But more swelling in my legs and feet as well. Granted I stand like 10 hours a day but still something more recent to report.
Edema in legs could be ralox. Look up ralox sides.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Edema in legs could be ralox. Look up ralox sides.
It’s one of the serious side effects so I’m not sure, I’m obviously getting all the low E sides like the hot flashes, sweating, and joint pain. Swelling goes away after I elevate my legs so I’m thinking it’s just fluid retention coupled with high diastolic blood pressure? I’m sitting around 134 over 95 normally and standing makes it higher.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh I forgot to report, gyno has gone down significantly in both nips but the hardened gyno from puberty is being stubborn. It’s fibrous so I’m not sure if it’ll even break up but it has shrunk a little bit. Nipples are a lot less puffy and I have a lot less fat around the area as well. It’s like my chest is leaning out faster than the rest of my body is which I assume is because some of it was due to gyno and estrogen

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will use Ralox in my next cutting/Keto cycle. 350mg/w test, 60mg/d T-bol, 75mg/d Proviron, 60mg/d Ralox, no AI.
Have some stubborn underboob fat.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s one of the serious side effects so I’m not sure, I’m obviously getting all the low E sides like the hot flashes, sweating, and joint pain. Swelling goes away after I elevate my legs so I’m thinking it’s just fluid retention coupled with high diastolic blood pressure? I’m sitting around 134 over 95 normally and standing makes it higher.
Was thinking about the joint pain... It seems that ralox blocks your "joint e2 receptors" (no idea if this assumption is correct). Wondering if a 19-nor like NPP could be helpful -or some methyl estro from trest.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Drink a ton more water !!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had 2 bites of my breakfast and I was full, forced half of it down but I feel like I’m gonna puke. Not a great way to start the morning but I’m going to lift so I’ll post my numbers in a sec

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to follow.

I know I’m not exactly an expert, but I’ve always sucked at bench & really needed to learn as many tricks as I could just to get over 3 plates. If the only thing that matters is benching 315 in 2 months, I would be:

-Gaining as much weight as possible. Weight is leverage and stability. You are trying to increase your bench by 30%, which is ridiculous AF. You need every edge you can get.

-Tailor your drug stack to allow this. Wet compounds like trest, LMG (Hydrobol from Vicious probably still floating around), M1A all stacked would be better legalish options, maybe adding trenavar &/or 1g+ epiandro for the extra strength. Test, mast, dbol, adrol even better obviously. You are already on Ralox so you would be alright coupled with daily B6 or Inhibit P. You would want to use as little AI as you can tolerate. I’m not sure why you’re on one now tbh. Mk677 every morning for appetite and joints.

-Diet would have to be shite to get calories in on the orals and still gain 20+ total lbs in 6 weeks. 1,000+ calorie blended shakes of rice crispies, bananas, milk, pb, honey, fruit, flax, olive oil, ice cream, high calorie protein powder like Syntha6, etc can fill in whatever macro gaps that pizza and Chinese & McDonald’s can’t. You can’t eat clean when you have zero appetite.

-Not be doing any hard lower body. Two-three days/wk on upper body, benching 2 times (one heavy day, one technique) and 1-2 lower days focused on maintenance for things like squats and pulls. Bench-only lifters do not push lower while peaking for a bench comp.

Maybe some tidbit in there will be helpful. Good luck!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had read in another that this is killing your hunger, what supplement ??

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In to follow.

I know I’m not exactly an expert, but I’ve always sucked at bench & really needed to learn as many tricks as I could just to get over 3 plates. If the only thing that matters is benching 315 in 2 months, I would be:

-Gaining as much weight as possible. Weight is leverage and stability. You are trying to increase your bench by 30%, which is ridiculous AF. You need every edge you can get.

-Tailor your drug stack to allow this. Wet compounds like trest, LMG (Hydrobol from Vicious probably still floating around), M1A all stacked would be better legalish options, maybe adding trenavar &/or 1g+ epiandro for the extra strength. Test, mast, dbol, adrol even better obviously. You are already on Ralox so you would be alright coupled with daily B6 or Inhibit P. You would want to use as little AI as you can tolerate. I’m not sure why you’re on one now tbh. Mk677 every morning for appetite and joints.

-Diet would have to be shite to get calories in on the orals and still gain 20+ total lbs in 6 weeks. 1,000+ calorie blended shakes of rice crispies, bananas, milk, pb, honey, fruit, flax, olive oil, ice cream, high calorie protein powder like Syntha6, etc can fill in whatever macro gaps that pizza and Chinese & McDonald’s can’t. You can’t eat clean when you have zero appetite.

-Not be doing any hard lower body. Two-three days/wk on upper body, benching 2 times (one heavy day, one technique) and 1-2 lower days focused on maintenance for things like squats and pulls. Bench-only lifters do not push lower while peaking for a bench comp.

Maybe some tidbit in there will be helpful. Good luck!
Lotta good info. Gaining weight is so damn hard on this stuff, I mean even with eating like **** I’m still cutting faster than I want too. Rather be doing a slow bulk but I just can’t force enough food down. On the exem just cause it was in the Arimacare pro and I figured it wouldn’t hurt to run it to keep test from converting to estrogen.

I’m up a **** ton of lean body mass though I think so there’s that. Ordering a pizza tonight for dinner cause **** it

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had read in another that this is killing your hunger, what supplement ??
Super DMZ 2.0 at 30mg/day. RUINS your appetite but god damn is it amazing to cut with. By far the best cutting agent I’ve ever tried.

To be up front, I wasn’t trying to cut but I ended up going from 20ish % bf down to 15. And from 192 up to 198 today. So that’s 16lbs of lean muscle/glycogen I’ve added in 3 weeks and I’ve lost 10lbs of fat. Pretty damn happy with this run, now I just have to break 315

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I forgot to record my workout and I had to finish early because of work so I didn’t get it all done. Sorry guys didn’t mean to let y’all down. I’ll post the weights and stuff I did but since it’s a new workout plan I don’t know it off the top of my head.

Pretty good workout though but I didn’t get to my chest stuff so I’m not too happy about that part.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Msten and DMZ are indeed really more recomping/cutting agents, in my own experience. I would stop with the AI and add Mk677 every morning if you’re serious about getting bigger. And add B6. More estro, more IGF1.

Controlled Labs has Black Hole for appetite stimulation as well. I have never used them, but Mass Max, Vector & Iconogen are said to increase hunger. And some guys use CBD vaporizers to good effect. Just some ideas.

Big thing is always have a big blended shake daily. First thing, don’t wait to get hungry just get it down. It will trigger a ghrelin dump when your blood sugar comes down a couple hours later and you will be hungry enough to eat and already 1,000+ calories in before hitting solids.

I got that trick from Eric Lilliebridge, and it helped me gain a lot of weight when I first got into squatting and deadlifting.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten and DMZ are indeed really more recomping/cutting agents, in my own experience. I would stop with the AI and add Mk677 every morning if you’re serious about getting bigger. And add B6. More estro, more IGF1.

Controlled Labs has Black Hole for appetite stimulation as well. I have never used them, but Mass Max, Vector & Iconogen are said to increase hunger. And some guys use CBD vaporizers to good effect. Just some ideas.

Big thing is always have a big blended shake daily. First thing, don’t wait to get hungry just get it down. It will trigger a ghrelin dump when your blood sugar comes down a couple hours later and you will be hungry enough to eat and already 1,000+ calories in before hitting solids.

I got that trick from Eric Lilliebridge, and it helped me gain a lot of weight when I first got into squatting and deadlifting.
If I could like this I would. I’m gonna hold off on the 677 just cause I’ve heard some nasty things about it. Still at 200 today. Gonna do the shake though and down it will all the pills in the morning. I finished off a whole ass pizza for dinner and was still hungry after so I got McDonald’s chicken nuggets lol. As I said it comes and goes. Arms are so big it hurts to flex now because the skin feels like it’s gonna rip. Starting to get stretch marks in the middle of my biceps

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I could like this I would. I’m gonna hold off on the 677 just cause I’ve heard some nasty things about it. Still at 200 today. Gonna do the shake though and down it will all the pills in the morning. I finished off a whole ass pizza for dinner and was still hungry after so I got McDonald’s chicken nuggets lol. As I said it comes and goes. Arms are so big it hurts to flex now because the skin feels like it’s gonna rip. Starting to get stretch marks in the middle of my biceps
You mean progress marks on your biceps

The shake will help the most. The anabolics are great but we all know they mean nothing without the diet to support the goals.

That shake doesn’t have to be “unhealthy” per se. Oats, natural peanut or sunflower butter, avocado, banana, whey, Greek yogurt and/or milk, spinach, ground flax seed, eggs all produce a delicious high calorie shake full of goodness. Almond butter and other forms of protein tend to take longer to digest, as do berries, but if they go down fine they’re definitely good options.

Icecream, honey, syrups, kids’ cereals will drive absolute calories up fast but should be reserved for want or as needed to keep going, not as a staple.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You mean progress marks on your biceps

The shake will help the most. The anabolics are great but we all know they mean nothing without the diet to support the goals.

That shake doesn’t have to be “unhealthy” per se. Oats, natural peanut or sunflower butter, avocado, banana, whey, Greek yogurt and/or milk, spinach, ground flax seed, eggs all produce a delicious high calorie shake full of goodness. Almond butter and other forms of protein tend to take longer to digest, as do berries, but if they go down fine they’re definitely good options.

Icecream, honey, syrups, kids’ cereals will drive absolute calories up fast but should be reserved for want or as needed to keep going, not as a staple.
Yeah I mean I’m glad I’m cutting cause I was fat before, but it doesn’t help me get to a 315 Bench. Glad I’m not a fat ass anymore though. I’ll prob try to maintain my bf and just add muscle now by focusing on eating a lot more. Smaller but more meals should help too. Just glad I’ve added 16 lbs so far cause damn I’d be skinny and small if I didn’t

In all honesty though, I don’t need the $100 if I get to a 315 Bench, I needed to cut. I was fat just didn’t realize it till I started cutting. Priorities. Also 6 pack for the summer...

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Busy day yesterday but nothing happened, just ate a lot. Nothing happening today as well but I’m making a new bread recipe today so maybe that’ll make me pack on some weight. Nothing new to report other than the fact that I’ve stopped the Exem per y’alls recommendations.

Noticing a lot less hair shedding as well using the shampoo.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
57877522885__EA3D7DE2-6395-4294-93F2-6BC38C2E6B53.JPG

Best rolls I’ve ever made, already eaten 3 of them....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you’re already on ralox and you’re not on anything that aromatizes your gyno is definitely going to be safe - running AI at that point is just going to hurt cholesterol, joints, & libido. Dropping it is probably for the best. Rolls look good!