Clarifying my H-drol PCT

freakdego21

Awards
Alright so im going run a 6 week cycle of H-drol in December at 50/75/75/75/75/75. it will be my first cycle so i want to clear some things up. Im going OTC for PCT and have, PCT assist, Inhibit E, lean xtreme and activate xtreme. plan was to do as follows:
Inhibit e
3/2/2/1
Lean xtreme
0/0/0/3/3/3/3
PCT Assist
6/6/6/6
How does that look? Any suggestion?
Where would I add the activate xtreme? Should i start it week 4 or wait one more week and start when im done with pct assist?
Also, this mite be a stupid question but I'll ask anyways just to see what u guys do, but what should i do with the 20 extra inhibit E, should i keep taking 1 till it runs out or something or do i just save for if i run another cycle?
Thanks for any help

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great man. Only suggestion I would have would be to lower the inhibit e to 2 caps.

Start Activate Xtreme after PCT assist or save it for your next cycle.

I would save it to run stand alone sometime or for your next PCT.

freakdego21

Awards
yea thats what i was thinking too, it just seems like a great add on in end to keep the gains comin. Also with the inhibit E, should i jus keep takin it until it runs out b/c wouldn't u want to continue blocking estrogen? Not sure at all though. I here some people say not to take the inhibit E the first 3 weeks b/c u want Estrogen levels to rise with the test levels and then lower them by adding in the inhibit E

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would just take it for 4-5 weeks. Definitely start the inhibit e on day 1 of pct, no question

freakdego21

Awards
I've got another question if anyone wants to answer. It might not matter but when i take my h-drol should i take with food or on an empty stomach. Which is more optimal? Thanks

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's methylated, so there's no point in taking it with food. Just take it when it's most convenient for you, but try to be relatively consistant with the timing. Are you going to split up your doses?

freakdego21

Awards
yea i was probably going to take one first thing in the morning, one in the afternoon and one in the late evening. Hows that sound?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u should not eat not work out thats a good pct

always works for schwell

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
sorry to intrude but i got a question about my PCT too... i will be running Inhibit-E, Reduce XT and Pink Magic. once i come off turinabol LV at 1.5mL for 5-6 weeks, what would be the best way to manage my PCT?!?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry to intrude but i got a question about my PCT too... i will be running Inhibit-E, Reduce XT and Pink Magic. once i come off turinabol LV at 1.5mL for 5-6 weeks, what would be the best way to manage my PCT?!?
Inhibit-E 3/2/2/1
Reduce XT 3/3/2/2 (You can either start this at the beginning of week 3 or right away. I always prefer to start right away, you can run it at 1 cap per day for the remainder of the bottle if you like)
Pink Magic: As directed.

//CC

BANGkris

Awards
Looks great man. Only suggestion I would have would be to lower the inhibit e to 2 caps.

Start Activate Xtreme after PCT assist or save it for your next cycle.

I would save it to run stand alone sometime or for your next PCT.
Just curious. Why would you suggest Inhibit-E with just 2 caps? I've seen it listed as 2/2/1/1 and 3/2/2/1. I'm on week 5 of Hdrol so my PCT starts soon and I was trying to decide whether to start IE with 3 caps or 2. Thanks.