CJC-1295 Profile

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Sounds pricey and not as effective. Currently I only know how to get modified CJC-1295. Is this worthless or not as good as the GHRP? Is real CJC-1295 the type all the ConjuChem experiments were done with even available?
Read post #1 "Forward (Nov. 29th, 2008) and explanatory notes to the Articles written in July, 2008" http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/98363-dat-s-cjc.html

Read post #699 "CJC-1295 vs modified GRF(1-29) vs GRF(1-29)" http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/98363-dat-s-cjc-24.html#post1658258

Read posts #700 - #703

ironclad808

Awards
Is the CJC-1295(modified) at the same as GRF(1-29)? And I can assume I can't get CJC-1295 at all?

In any case, what is the dosage for GRF(1-29) and GHRP-6? Also what is the duration I should be doing this for? Like 1 week on 1 week off? I'm regimenting this to supplement my rehab/treatment for my SI joint and L5 that I've been doing for over a year now.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Is the CJC-1295(modified) at researchpeptides the same as GRF(1-29)? And I can assume I can't get CJC-1295 at all?

In any case, what is the dosage for GRF(1-29) and GHRP-6? Also what is the duration I should be doing this for? Like 1 week on 1 week off? I'm regimenting this to supplement my rehab/treatment for my SI joint and L5 that I've been doing for over a year now.
Just read Dat's mega thread. It's all in there. Also, others have asked these dosing questions at least a dozen times. It's all here in the IGF/GH section. Most likely w/in the 1st 20 threads.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
bump////// anyone using this stuff and any comments on dosage?

Everything I can find for studies shows the need of at least 6mg / week or more.
I injected 6mg in one week and was so lythargic for 2 weeks (It was like mild heroin)

buxnat

Awards
Anyone get any good size gains from CJC-1295? 6 weeks into the cycle and not a thing, not even strength gains. 0.5ml twice a week. First cycle of anything. Not happy

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone get any good size gains from CJC-1295? 6 weeks into the cycle and not a thing, not even strength gains. 0.5ml twice a week. First cycle of anything. Not happy
I would stack it with ghrp-6 and run it for like 5 months, from what I've read these are good in the long cycles not quck ones. I hope this helps

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Peptides are not roids, the approach is different because the action is different.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
You don't have genuine CJC-1295 you have modified GRF(1-29). This is true for almost anyone who buys this peptide.

Bodybuilding protocol is 100mcg of mod GRF(1-29) w/ 100mcg of GHRP-6 dosed prebed and at two other times during the day. So 3 times a day.

You should have done some research first...either have read my thread which is stickied on another forum or picked up the accurate information that finds its way onto other forums.

I don't post here much, but a lot of the information in this forum is either out of date, inaccurate or just not particularly helpful. This includes information in he stickies.

Good look to you and I hope everything works out for you.

buxnat

Awards
thanks for the feedback guys. i actually got it from a good source however that source was obviously misinformed of what the stuff does. Being from Australia its obvious we're a bit behind you guys in the US when it comes to this stuff! As its the first cycle ive ever tried ill put it down to a bad luck and try to get some of the other stuff to stack with it. glad i didn't stick with the whole 20 weeks worth to find out no results.. just to clarify, if i do stack it with the GHRP when will i expect to see gains? And if i am looking more for pure size gains as opposed to getting lean is this the best option for me? My proffesion makes it hard to use these products which is why I opted for the GH which is safer for detection!

stantheman

Awards
Hi all , can this long acting cjc-1295 , in long term use,, negatively affect/reduce the bodies production of hGH when the drug is discontinued?? Much like long acting test stops the bodies production OF TEST for many weeks? Would ghrp-6 be needed 3 times a week on a reduced dose much like clomid or hcg post aas? Has anyone seen even 1 study 2,or3 months for natural gh levals after cjc use or ghrp-6 use . ??

Davemcin

Awards
Some CJC 1295 users have recently offered advice on this & other forums advocating very high doses (e.g. someone weighing 85 KG's would need between 30 to 60 mcg's per Kg each week). If this is administered 2 or 3 times each week immediately before going to bed for the night that's a lot of a powerful drug to be absorbed overnight.

Medical journals cite many cases of athletes using different kinds of performance enhancing drugs only to develop illnesses.

My advice: take the high doses by all means but take it about 30 or so minutes before the evening meal.

How do I know? Well, I used GRF 1 - 29 & GHRP 6 for many months & followed DAT's advice with no problem. Last year I began using CJC 1295 (400 mcg's * 5 per week) & GHRP 6 (250 mcg's * 5 per week) before retiring for the night. After approx. 2 months of this protocol I experienced 2 episodes of severe chest pains at night. An ECG revealed 'atrial flutter', which, if not treated, can result in a heart attack or stroke. Since then I have dropped the GHRP 6 & administered 400 mcg's of CJC 1295 about 30 minutes before the evening meal. I will mix the GHRP 6 in small doses with CJC 1295 once I have overcome my reluctance to use it again.

Mind you, I am almost 70 yoa, so this warning may not apply to younger users. Still, I believe that more research on the dosage & timing of high doses of CJC 1295 is needed.