I need you guys helps on cjc 1295 and what to take

Emanuelb1990

Awards
Hey I'm a 31 year old I'm 205 pound I have order some cjc 1295 havint started yet because I wanna get the exact dosage I have to take I'm having trouble always tierd I go to the gym every other day and just seem that my weight goes up and down if you guys can please help me out I'm new to this and I'm just look to get that fir body if you guy can help

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think you understand what cjc is or how it works/what it does. It's not going to give you a big increase in energy or make drastic changes to how you look. The changes are subtle.

If it's cjc with dac, the dose for you bodyweight is 2-4mg per week to get the most out of it.

Pin 1-2mg 2x per week

If it's no dac, then the short half life requires daily injections

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I use it, it comes in a 2mg bottle and I do 1 bottle per week. If I use less then that I don't notice anything, nor do most ppl

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
When I use it, it comes in a 2mg bottle and I do 1 bottle per week. If I use less then that I don't notice anything, nor do most ppl
I'll second this, CJC only gave me mild results and that was only after a couple months. Funny thing is my nail started growing faster lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'll second this, CJC only gave me mild results and that was only after a couple months. Funny thing is my nail started growing faster lol
That's a good sign, the results from all peptides are mild. They do not compete with pharma hgh and I won't pretend they do. But you absolutely can make good use of them when properly applied to the situation at hand.

Best combo I used was cjc dac, mk, ipam and hexaralin. It's a little pricey but it was a very noticeable combo. I tinkered with the doses and I had planned on 6 weeks but once I figured out the amounts I needed it was only enough for 3 weeks so next time I need to be better prepared

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a good sign, the results from all peptides are mild. They do not compete with pharma hgh and I won't pretend they do. But you absolutely can make good use of them when properly applied to the situation at hand.

Best combo I used was cjc dac, mk, ipam and hexaralin. It's a little pricey but it was a very noticeable combo. I tinkered with the doses and I had planned on 6 weeks but once I figured out the amounts I needed it was only enough for 3 weeks so next time I need to be better prepared
I loved the combo of CJC w/Dac and MK, and I had thought about next time adding more peptides, but decided not to after figuring the cost, and comparing it to the price I can get Chinese HGH. The only problem with that is the Chinese growth hormone is one of the most faked compounds, but thankfully Wesley gave me a good source that is legit with really good prices.