nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IT IS NOT A NUTRIENT REPARTITIONER!

It's not like pslin, anabolic pump, etc. Were not making an insulin mimetic, nor have any plans to. UNLESS we somehow find one that increases sensitivity to muscle cells or shows an ability to cause glycogen supercompensation would it be considered, but thats doubtful.

This is only a nutrient repartitioner in the sense that highly anabolic compounds (ie. superdrol, dimethazine, etc) are nutrient repartitioners. They increase protein synthesis & glycogen storage through other mechanisms, NOT by disposing of glucose. To say it's another nutrient repartitioner does this product a great injustice.

Things will be more clear when the time has come, but for now just keep in mind this product is in a category of it's own.

DSHEA compliant, no suppression, anabolic.
Exactly

The reason people feel nutrient repartitionin-like effects is because it is anabolic. Increase in anabolism causes an increased demand for food, increased protein synthesis, increased muscle glycogen stores, and many other things. These are secondary effects caused by the anabolic power of AnaBeta

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I don't care what you call it, just call it available! Zing! No? j/k I have been following along for a while, really interested in it. Is there a limited supply? Are we gonna have to worry about it selling out and being gone for a while?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't care what you call it, just call it available! Zing! No? j/k I have been following along for a while, really interested in it. Is there a limited supply? Are we gonna have to worry about it selling out and being gone for a while?
lol!

The first run will be limited. The raws are not easy to come by. But we are working hard to constantly be working at always getting more in production.

The first batch will probably sell out in 3-5 days, and will be carried at 4-5 stores. A second batch wont be far off, but only the first batch will be sold at the intro sale price.

The sale will be while supplies last at all the stores

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol!

The first run will be limited. The raws are not easy to come by. But we are working hard to constantly be working at always getting more in production.

The first batch will probably sell out in 3-5 days, and will be carried at 4-5 stores. A second batch wont be far off, but only the first batch will be sold at the intro sale price.

The sale will be while supplies last at all the stores
Limit 2 per customer right?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if it's a 52 week cycle? :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What if it's a 52 week cycle? :D
The biggest problem would be the moral dilemma you get from being hated by those who couldn't buy any because it was out of stock early lol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the 8 I am getting ready to order might make me unpopular?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it runs out of stock before I can buy some then I will negative rep you everyday until you send me one free of charge. :)

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Will being a PES insider give me a heads up on availability? :stick:

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Is this going to be released online? Natty, you say stores....I really hope you mean online stores.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An important point I would like to make:

Obviously there is some confusion and lots of questions on the ingredient of AnaBeta. That is expected since we havent released the information.

Its seems a lot of people are associating AnaBeta as some type of insulin mimetic. It is NOT that type of product. It is not even the same category.

AnaBeta is a category of its own.

We recommend AnaBeta be taken with whole, well rounded meals.

The increase in hunger some notice and the nutrient repartitioning effects some notice are NOT because of some type of insulin or glucose mediated pathway. It is because the body is in an overall increased state of anabolism.

Nutrient repartitioning, not carbohydrate or glucose repartitioning.

You would be selling yourself short if you just focused on carbohydrates. You need to be FEEDING YOUR MUSCLES with valuable nutrients. Pack your meals full of protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, protein, protein, BCAAs 8:1:1

Think of the results and effects people got from AnaBeta...that are all representative of real, true anabolic effects.

Increased recovery, increase muscle density, increased pump and fullness, increased vascularity, increase in endurance and athletic performance, with notable mild but true side effects like slight increase in oily skin. Increase in aggression at times.

When is the last time some insulin mimetic gave you all of this?

This is well known in anabolics, like superdrol for instance. Every superdrol user knows that stuff is so anabolic that in just a few days you body is starving more more nutrients and you instantly feel more full, dense, and and gain weight.

This is because superdrol is so anabolic and your overall anabolism is increased. Increase in anabolism causes increased muscle glycogen storage and MOST IMPORTANTLY increased protein synthesis.

That is why I cannot stress enough how important it is to let everyone know that they need to be feeding their body's with carbs, proteins, and 8:1:1 BCAAs

And no...AnaBeta is not superdrol. Just comparing metabolic pathways here.
I can attest to this 100%, just read my log:)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will being a PES insider give me a heads up on availability? :stick:
Sure will...we will send out the insider email the day it is available

Is this going to be released online? Natty, you say stores....I really hope you mean online stores.
Correct...it will be on 4-5 online stores. Nutraplanet is one of those stores

I can attest to this 100%, just read my log:)
There you have it!

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Sure will...we will send out the insider email the day it is available

Correct...it will be on 4-5 online stores. Nutraplanet is one of those stores

There you have it!

I know of two stores that its going to be at!!! From what I hear the ETA on AnaBeta is two weeks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two weeks? That is very soon lol!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
An important point I would like to make:

Obviously there is some confusion and lots of questions on the ingredient of AnaBeta. That is expected since we havent released the information.

Its seems a lot of people are associating AnaBeta as some type of insulin mimetic. It is NOT that type of product. It is not even the same category.

AnaBeta is a category of its own.

We recommend AnaBeta be taken with whole, well rounded meals.

The increase in hunger some notice and the nutrient repartitioning effects some notice are NOT because of some type of insulin or glucose mediated pathway. It is because the body is in an overall increased state of anabolism.

Nutrient repartitioning, not carbohydrate or glucose repartitioning.

You would be selling yourself short if you just focused on carbohydrates. You need to be FEEDING YOUR MUSCLES with valuable nutrients. Pack your meals full of protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, protein, protein, BCAAs 8:1:1

Think of the results and effects people got from AnaBeta...that are all representative of real, true anabolic effects.

Increased recovery, increase muscle density, increased pump and fullness, increased vascularity, increase in endurance and athletic performance, with notable mild but true side effects like slight increase in oily skin. Increase in aggression at times.

When is the last time some insulin mimetic gave you all of this?

This is well known in anabolics, like superdrol for instance. Every superdrol user knows that stuff is so anabolic that in just a few days you body is starving more more nutrients and you instantly feel more full, dense, and and gain weight.

This is because superdrol is so anabolic and your overall anabolism is increased. Increase in anabolism causes increased muscle glycogen storage and MOST IMPORTANTLY increased protein synthesis.

That is why I cannot stress enough how important it is to let everyone know that they need to be feeding their body's with carbs, proteins, and 8:1:1 BCAAs

And no...AnaBeta is not superdrol. Just comparing metabolic pathways here.
Is this a beta-ecdysterone supp?

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Either that or he was calling your bluff! :)
No bluffing!!! I just pay attn as I never have money when PES releases a new supp. I want to make sure that this time I can get two bottles.. Wait....Im sorry!! Did I say two or 6...lol.. I know three places that AnaBeta is going to be as I see PES products on another site just as quickly as they appear on this one. !! I got that ETA info from a dedicated source called ....umm.. Facebook!!! :banana:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
All I am saying is I have never seen any ecdysterone product give results anything like our first 20 users.

PES is innovative :)
Uh oh, don't know if I like the sound of that

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He thinks it is a new form of ecdysterone supplement and he doesn't like ecdysterone maybe?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
He thinks it is a new form of ecdysterone supplement and he doesn't like ecdysterone maybe?
Just the possibility of it being EC is unsettling. I'm obviously gonna reserve judgment untill I try it myself, but I've tried lots of ecdy and never been really impressed. I know u didn't say it WAS ecdy, but u didn't say it WASNT either! :scared1:

kyoryoko

Awards
It' definitely not ECDY I think. As most of the side effects ppl talk about are increased hunger, heat, do not come from ECDY in my experience anyway.

Currently, i'm stacking LG's and iForce's ECDY's products. I definitely notice protein synthesis upreg, but i'm wondering if it may inhibit myostatin (sp?) or something. Because my protein intake has actually gone DOWN. (dealing with some gut problems and digesting proteins it feels, even with taking 6-9 digestive enzyme pills).

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Boo this man! Booooo :laugh:
...an honest question. I've read a few things on ecdy being a nutrient partitioner so I was just curious. Plus, the surge of new "pure" ecdy products made me wonder.

All I am saying is I have never seen any ecdysterone product give results anything like our first 20 users.

PES is innovative :)
Cool, can't wait for the write-up.

It' definitely not ECDY I think.
^^this made me lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can tell you what it is....I hate to release the secret, but.......

Its friggin amazing (sorry just had to)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It is super amazing. If PES releases this....I will buy every bottle :D/

My review up shortly :cool:....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shwing Shwing

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutra looking to launch June 21st

For reference: 2 days later, 22 years prior 'Batman' (Keaton/Nicholson) was released in US theatres....so the real question is 'Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?'

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
For reference: 2 days later, 22 years prior 'Batman' (Keaton/Nicholson) was released in US theatres....so the real question is 'Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?'
I actually remember watching this in the theater

mnowak1228

Awards
I bet you say that to ALL of your victims!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insider will be sent tomorrow with all of the juicy details. Get on the list if you havent already, pescience.com