Cheapest and most reliable place online to buy supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyMouse20

Awards
Hey, I am looking for a place to buy some weight loss supplements like ReCreate, DCP, and possibly Napalm or Atomic Meltdown, and was wondering the best place online to buy it. I want a reliable and cheap site. Thanks for the help...I'm sick of buying stuff at the over priced GNC.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

MightyMouse20

Awards
Seems to be pretty popular place...I will check it out, thanks!

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
i like nutraplanet now. bodybuilding was my one and only place (except for a local nutrition store) for supplements but my last 2 orders have been on nutra.

nutra seem to have better sales, lower everyday prices, and stacks that people actually want at LOWER prices.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
it's the official board sponsor, therefore it's the official board response ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are looking for RPN products in DCP and atomic meltdown and since RPN is pretty much a sister company to Nutraplanet and Nutraplanet is our board sponsor i think it's a no brainer....

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Nutra-fukin'-planet Bones The World!!!!!!!!!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
i like nutraplanet now. bodybuilding was my one and only place (except for a local nutrition store) for supplements but my last 2 orders have been on nutra.

nutra seem to have better sales, lower everyday prices, and stacks that people actually want at LOWER prices.
True. You can count the times on one hand where other supp stores have sales on anything you actually want.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
one other thing i like about nutraplanet is the "top sellers" and how it changes for each category i pick.

ratings are helpful also. it's useful to quickly check the quality of a product..like if it has a good rating, i will open up a search and find out wat all the fuss is about.

so it's not just price, it's the shopping experience.

random thought: i still don't understand why people shop around for gas prices. is 5 cents really going to make that much of a diff?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if anyone has said this one yet but NUTRAPLANET.COM is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.