Chaos and Pain looking for 2 reps!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Help_Wanted_Sign_1024x1024.jpg

They have me doing the podcast, managing the online community right here on anabolic minds,managing the youtube, managing the facebook, soon to be managing the twitter and now they have me looking for 2 reps so we can spread the word.

This month we plan on bringing on 2 additional reps on board for the ride of a lifetime. With 30 new products in the chamber and bacchus(the mood elevator) on it's way we need all hands on deck. We plan on major growth in the coming year with some behind the scenes moves being made.

That rep could be you.

Requirements:
21 years old or older(because we do sell our dheas)
Post count of 300+(may make exceptions)
Active on anabolic minds at least 4x a week. More often = better
Willing to answer questions about chaos and pain products and if they don't know, ask BloodManor or I for answers.
Be willing to coordinate and work as a team member.
No affiliation with another brand here on anabolic minds.

That's basically it.

Your compensation will be on a performance based system and will start out with a free preworkout of your choice.

Post below to put in your app to be a part of the team.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 168498

They have me doing the podcast, managing the online community right here on anabolic minds,managing the youtube, managing the facebook, soon to be managing the twitter and now they have me looking for 2 reps so we can spread the word.

This month we plan on bringing on 2 additional reps on board for the ride of a lifetime. With 30 new products in the chamber and bacchus(the mood elevator) on it's way we need all hands on deck. We plan on major growth in the coming year with some behind the scenes moves being made.

That rep could be you.

Requirements:
Willing to answer questions about chaos and pain products and if they don't know, ask BloodManor or I for answers.

That's basically it.

Your compensation will be on a performance based system and will start out with a free preworkout of your choice.

Do you hire felons? If yes I'd like to be a cp rep?

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am highly interested in this opportunity. Been a rep on multiple forums for about 6 years now and am currently a rep for GAT over at bodybuilding.com.

I haven't been as active over here since my focus is on repping on bb.com, but I am more than willing to put in the required time.

I bring a lot of experience in the industry to the table as well as experience managing the forums, social media, and any other tasks asked of me.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used a few of CnP products and they are great. Tried the Titan pre-workout recently and loved it..

Should be a great company to work with. Good luck to all who applies.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a great opportunity for 2 people who love Choas and Pain and love to talk supps, nutrition and bodybuilding. I became a rep over a year ago because of my love for Choas and pains products and being a rep now my love just grows. You get to see how much they care about there customers and how high quality there ingredients are.
I’m always available to talk so hit me up if you have a question that you don’t want to post.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
I don't have previous rep experience, but I do have alot of reading of Jaimie's blogs over the years and a pretty good understanding of each of your products.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Insanely great opportunity to work for a great company. If I were not already married to one myself, I'd not only tossing my hat in the ring, I'd be dancing around it doing the mamba. Some of my favorite reps are from C&P. You guys know how to have some fun.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Everyone and CnP has always been extremely helpful to me! I’m a huge fan of their products as well!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to learn some more. You guys are one of the brands I use consistently and believe in. I never repped other companies when opportunities arose because I didn't feel like I believed in thier products fully. Can someone pm me about the performance system and some more details of what's expected from me.

Thanks fellas!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to learn some more. You guys are one of the brands I use consistently and believe in. I never repped other companies when opportunities arose because I didn't feel like I believed in thier products fully. Can someone pm me about the performance system and some more details of what's expected from me.

Thanks fellas!
Sending pm now

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be highly motivated to rep. C&P athletes are top tier in their respective disciplines and the culture behind the company is straight savage! I have used multiple C&P products with outstanding results.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To current reps, What is your favorite part about repping for C&P and what separates you guys from the others?

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Best products they have hands down are the ebooks.. which are omnibuses of Jaimie's blogposts albeit less graphic tho they are very helpful for reference materials all in one place

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To current reps, What is your favorite part about repping for C&P and what separates you guys from the others?
My number one thing is that Pyrobatt is just one text away. He will answer any question I have, fix any problem a customer has and knows his stuff. He explains everything in such detail and knowledge I get blown away every time.
Never have to worry about comp orders , everything is always done correctly and also get some good bonuses at times like unexpected shirts or coffee or other products.
Quality quality and quality products that speak for themselves. Very big on using the best sources for there ingredients that they can get there hands on.
Always progressing as a company. Coming out with new products that other companies aren’t doing and always with a hardcore mind ( from products that will mellow you out to products that will increase mass)
Plus so much more

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is everything that we should be hoping for in a company that we apply to. Literally everything.

I've repped for companies that don't reply to any emails, or even know that they have reps....

Thabks for the reply brother!
My number one thing is that Pyrobatt is just one text away. He will answer any question I have, fix any problem a customer has and knows his stuff. He explains everything in such detail and knowledge I get blown away every time.
Never have to worry about comp orders , everything is always done correctly and also get some good bonuses at times like unexpected shirts or coffee or other products.
Quality quality and quality products that speak for themselves. Very big on using the best sources for there ingredients that they can get there hands on.
Always progressing as a company. Coming out with new products that other companies aren’t doing and always with a hardcore mind ( from products that will mellow you out to products that will increase mass)
Plus so much more

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is everything that we should be hoping for in a company that we apply to. Literally everything.

I've repped for companies that don't reply to any emails, or even know that they have reps....

Thabks for the reply brother!
That was my biggest thing - I hate being a rep that just gives excuses and not answers. The boss man will text me back with a answer or post in the thread answering the question within a few hours of telling him.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats pretty much unheard of in this industry.

Can I apply more than once? Haha
That was my biggest thing - I hate being a rep that just gives excuses and not answers. The boss man will text me back with a answer or post in the thread answering the question within a few hours of telling him.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally love the health supp.

Pred-ator, Helios, Gaia all Staples of mine.

And did I mention that Columbian coffee.....

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man its great to see you all still expanding and growing!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a great opportunity for 2 people who love Choas and Pain and love to talk supps, nutrition and bodybuilding. I became a rep over a year ago because of my love for Choas and pains products and being a rep now my love just grows. You get to see how much they care about there customers and how high quality there ingredients are.
I’m always available to talk so hit me up if you have a question that you don’t want to post.
Plus so much more
I've seen reps for companies in the past that leave stains on an otherwise prestige company image. I'm very thankful to have repped for a company where my boss was extremely helpful and engaged as well. I've been missing the engagement I got from company representation, and the community seems to have profound respect for you guys. I'm going to do some homework on you guys and see if I can stand behind you as a representative. Admittedly, I've been sleeping on you guys. I'm not familiar with the products, but that can easily change. Give me a couple of days to catch up on the "who, what, when, where, and why" of the brand, and I may apply. In the meantime, would one of you mind sending me some details as far as duties, expectations, incentives, etc.?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I would love to do this and i meet all requirements i believe. Ive always really enjoyed cnp products

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I would love to do this and i meet all requirements i believe. Ive always really enjoyed cnp products
Would also like to hear about whats expected of a rep for you guys and would really love to know more about the company and the products and i feel like this would be a great oppurtunity to learn for me

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Ok I’m in!!! I’ve been using CnP products for a long time! I’ve tried most of their current supps. I’m pretty much on AM 7 days per week. I’d be happy to answer everything I can! I’m continuing to learn more and more and always happy to help when I can!

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Did I mention.. I actually train with programming from issuance of Insanity.. as well as use ferox each workout.. running chem 4 currently.. I have hands on experience in what CnP is meant to be in the gym as well as first hand knowledge of of the most Savage preworkout on the market..

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m so glad there is so much interest in working with us. Even though I’m just a forum rep I’m made to feel like I’m part of the company and I hope 2 others will feel the same.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get in on this guys

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m so glad there is so much interest in working with us. Even though I’m just a forum rep I’m made to feel like I’m part of the company and I hope 2 others will feel the same.
A lot of companies don't even recognize the work that (some) reps put in on the forums and other outlets that eventually translate in to sales.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
So after talking to BloodManor im even more interested. Im on the forum 7 days a week and ive already recommended the supps of yours that ive tried to others and want to give the rest of your supps a try too lol

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
So after talking to BloodManor im even more interested. Im on the forum 7 days a week and ive already recommended the supps of yours that ive tried to others and want to give the rest of your supps a try too lol
You should​ try giving their training a try....

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should​ try giving their training a try....
I agree the ebooks are very underrated
So many people just follow a googled program that’s easy to follow. We are all guilty of that - I’ve done ppl/531/phat....... but once you start a well structured program there is nothing like it.
That’s why The Solution logs are so good. His meso cycles are so complex and so on

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree the ebooks are very underrated
So many people just follow a googled program that’s easy to follow. We are all guilty of that - I’ve done ppl/531/phat....... but once you start a well structured program there is nothing like it.
That’s why The Solution logs are so good. His meso cycles are so complex and so on
Chef Bob does do personal training you know... There are a few on here who follow my programs, and let me tell you they curse my name week in and week out :)

There are some worthy apps in here, I am going to DM you my suggestions to you and pyrobatt who I think would be a great fit for the company since I have been on these boards since everyone has been around. You can tell the people who would be great reps compared to some who would not be based off their posting, history, and knowledge of the industry.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Throwing my hat in. I've logged or reviewed some of CnP products before on this board (chemichal x, cannibal ferrox, cannibal da vinci, cannibal alpha, cannibal riot (dmaa version)). I'm mostly active on BB forum, but if needed would focus on this board more.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
View attachment 168498

That rep could be you.

Requirements:

That's basically it.

Not interested in repping but I'd like to check out the podcast, I searched chaos and pain but nothing came up for android?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Not interested in repping but I'd like to check out the podcast, I searched chaos and pain but nothing came up for android?
I think its called the CnP hatecast? Maybe im wrong but i remember seeing it in a thread around here somewhere

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok I’m in!!! I’ve been using CnP products for a long time! I’ve tried most of their current supps. I’m pretty much on AM 7 days per week. I’d be happy to answer everything I can! I’m continuing to learn more and more and always happy to help when I can!
This guy right here gets my vote hands down. He is one of the few ITT that I have personally seen recommending C&P products to others on this forum and starting threads when really good sales and such are happening. IMO a rep for a company should be actively doing all of the above before they became a rep, they should personally support the brand long before they become a rep. Just my 2cents, best of luck to all

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
This guy right here gets my vote hands down. He is one of the few ITT that I have personally seen recommending C&P products to others on this forum and starting threads when really good sales and such are happening. IMO a rep for a company should be actively doing all of the above before they became a rep, they should personally support the brand long before they become a rep. Just my 2cents, best of luck to all
I too personally recommend products from cnp on the forum and start threads or remind bloodmanor to start threads for good sales;)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I listen to alot of podcasts. Pretty much 5 days a week at work. This was suprisingly easy to listen to and entertaining. Jaime is an animal lol. I usually can't listen to alot of the other bodybuilding and strength podcasts because I feel they are too monotone and bland. This was on point. You guys should get it on player.fm , iTunes, SoundCloud etc I did a search there and couldn't find it.

Also in regards to the podcast with tudca, I think you guys would kill a tudca product, maybe with cholesterol, heart and kidney support too. It would fall right in line with the Olympus Series line.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have it up on youtube currently. Soundcloud is next.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I listen to alot of podcasts. Pretty much 5 days a week at work. This was suprisingly easy to listen to and entertaining. Jaime is an animal lol. I usually can't listen to alot of the other bodybuilding and strength podcasts because I feel they are too monotone and bland. This was on point. You guys should get it on player.fm , iTunes, SoundCloud etc I did a search there and couldn't find it.

Also in regards to the podcast with tudca, I think you guys would kill a tudca product, maybe with cholesterol, heart and kidney support too. It would fall right in line with the Olympus Series line.
A tudca product is in the works. I can't be specific but im helping build the formula.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Seems like you guys at CnP have a lot going on! I’m looking forward to trying the new Permaswole formula!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like you guys at CnP have a lot going on! I’m looking forward to trying the new Permaswole formula!
We got nitrates on deck now and I think that's going to change permaswole for the better. Also excited about more citruline. Makes our German customers very happy

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would this be open to someone based in the UK?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
We got nitrates on deck now and I think that's going to change permaswole for the better. Also excited about more citruline. Makes our German customers very happy
Didn’t you guys also tease a while back about a new fat burner as well?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perma swole already delivers skin testing pumps!!!! Im scared lol